7-eleven ; sapnap

Oleh PORPLED

๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

bro
โ‚œแตขโ‚˜โ‚‘
โ‚ โ‚–โ‚™แตขgโ‚•โ‚œ โ‚โ‚™d โ‚•แตขโ‚› โ‚šแตฃแตขโ‚™cโ‚‘โ‚›โ‚›
cโ‚โ‚™dโ‚—โ‚‘ gแตขแตฃโ‚—
โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘โ‚–โ‚แตขโ‚šโ‚•โ‚โ‚˜
โ‚—แตคแตฅ แตขโ‚› แตฃโ‚gโ‚‘ โ‚‚
โ‚•โ‚‘โ‚แตฅโ‚‘โ‚™โ‚›โ‚‘โ‚™โ‚œ
แตฅโ‚‘แตฃแตขโ‚œy
โ‚›โ‚‘โ‚‘ yโ‚’แตค โ‚gโ‚แตขโ‚™
แตขโ‚™โ‚œโ‚‘แตฃโ‚—แตคdโ‚‘
โ‚›yโ‚™โ‚‘แตฃgy
แตขโ‚™โ‚œแตฃแตคโ‚›แตขแตฅโ‚‘
แตคโ‚™dโ‚‘แตฃ โ‚šแตฃโ‚‘โ‚›โ‚›แตคแตฃโ‚‘
โ‚‰โ‚‰โ‚‰
bโ‚’โ‚™fแตขแตฃโ‚‘
โ‚›โ‚šโ‚‘โ‚‘dแตฃแตคโ‚™โ‚™แตขโ‚™g
แตขโ‚™โ‚œโ‚‘แตฃโ‚—แตคdโ‚‘
โ‚โ‚—โ‚— fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚ โ‚šแตฃโ‚‘โ‚œโ‚œy โ‚›โ‚–y
โ‚™โ‚’cโ‚œแตคแตฃโ‚™โ‚‘
โ‚—โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’แตคแตฃ โ‚‘แตขffโ‚‘โ‚—

[EPILOGUE] โ‚ โ‚—แตขโ‚œโ‚œโ‚—โ‚‘ โ‚’แตฃdโ‚‘แตฃ โ‚’f yโ‚’แตค

8.4K 344 423
Oleh PORPLED

It was to no one's surprise when the young couple were met with termination emails from 7-eleven.

To y/n l/n,

We write to you today to inform you that as of the arrival of this digital message, your contract with the 7-eleven franchise has been terminated. We thank you for your time with us, however due to complaints from previous employees, customer neglect and an unexcused one week leave, we have decided to let you go.

We wish you the best of luck with future endeavours.

This was only the beginning of their new life together.

Laying in the comfort of his mattress, back in his Houston home, she couldn't help but let out a sweet chuckle reading the letter.

"Nicholas, look." Y/n turned her phone, letting him squint his eyes and read the email out loud.

"It was about time."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" She playfully hit his shoulder.

"Worst employee of the year award goes too..." He patted his hands on his lap, imitating the classic drumroll, "This dumbass over here."

Nick wrapped his arm around her, rustling her hair messily. The two erupted into soft laughters.

"I guess you aren't wrong... I hated that place anyways."

"So, what do you intend to do now? Or is that too early to ask?"

Y/n crash landed against his chest, laying in his warm embrace. "Gonna be real with you, I have no idea."

"Wanna move in with me?"

"What?"

"I'm not kidding." He chuckled awkwardly

"...What?" It was all happening so fast.

"Stay here until you get settled... or maybe stay here forever?" He said with the dumbest yet most hopeful smile on his face.

"Huh?"

He groaned, "Come on, say something."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes bozo, I'm sure."

She decided to leave him in suspense for a bit, "Hm, I'm not quite sure after spending a whole week in a vegas hotel room with you. You snore when you sleep, did you know that? You're also quite a cuddler."

In response, he squeezed her just a bit tighter, "And you're a dick." He said with a smile across his face.

"Of course I'll move in... bozo." She laced her hands in his hair, planting light kisses all over his face.

"Your aim is shit." He muttered, taking the initiative and kissing her passionately, the both of them holding uncontrollable smiles against one another.

That was only 4 years ago.

Nick made a full career out of being a variety streamer, moving on from Minecraft centric content to other games such as Valorant, CS:GO, and occasionally a high-stakes tournament of chess. It goes beyond enough to keep paying his bills for him.

Y/n however strayed away from the path of retail to the path of restaurant work after finding a newfound respect for the all-American diner she fell in love in back at Abilene. She maintains a simplistic life as a waitress. Her favourite part would be the customers, learning all their stories with fascination, creating connections and becoming a friend to all.

The best part was the way Nick would occasionally surprise her on duty, newspaper up covering his face until she'd approach him wearing her retro futuristic uniform and frilly apron.

"Hello stranger." She would greet every single time, notepad and pencil in hand.

"Hey, can I get an order of... you?" He grinned, pointing to his lips.

She rolled her eyes, leaning in and giving him one soft peck on the cheek. "I'm on duty, Nicholas."

"Well, do you wanna run away?"

She laughed at the dumb joke, "And spend another week in Vegas?"

He however, wasn't laughing. "I was thinking Paris."

"Oh you know I'd drop everything now if I could."

This is where his smile got even wider. "I talked to your boss, you have the whole week off on Monday. This time, you won't get fired."

"The fuck? Deadass?"

"Are you reciting the whole swear dictionary now? Yes I'm being deadass."

She repeated with suspicion, "Paris?"

"Oui... euh, mort de rire..?" He put on his best French accent, reciting a phrase he learned from his twitch chat

"God, je t'aime." She sat down next to him in the booth, entangling him in a cozy hug.

"I thought you were on duty." He teased, planting a kiss on her cheek this time.

"You're the worst." Y/n rolled her eyes, standing up.

"Um, je t'aime too." He waved, "see you at home."

The couple's spent 7 days, 6 nights in France's gem of a city, Paris. Nick was saving la pièce de résistance— la Tour Eiffel for the very last night. Y/n could not be any more stoked.

"For the last time, you look beautiful." Nick reassured her for what felt like the 10th time that evening.

She scolded him in response, "This is no joke. I have to look hot as shit for my instagram followers."

"Hmm, and risk having other guys oogling over you?" He approached her in front of the full body mirror, wrapping his arms around her waist and planting kisses on the side of her cheek. "I don't think I can let that happen."

"Oh come on, you know you're the only guy for me." She tilted her head to the side, giving him a peck on the lips.

"I better be for the rest of your life, now come on, I have a great night planned."

"Oh yeah? My expectations are high now."

He scoffed, "You've been waiting all week to see it, you better not be disappointed when we actually get there."

"Hmm, no promises."

The Eiffel Tower stood at a grand 984 feet. To put it in perspective, that would be approximately 149 Kelly Oubre Jrs. stacked on top of one another.

The view of it below was scenic with the iron plates and beams illuminated by the yellow Parisian lights. However, it was about a million times better at the top with a graceful view of the flowing waters of the Seine, and the gothic architectural landscape. Y/n obsessed about the view for forever.

Y/n leaned against the safety bars, squinting past through the wired fence. "Man, they should've turned this place into a bungee jumping centre. I'd jump down from here willingly any day if I could."

"Hey, maybe let's not stand too close from the edge then." Nick shot her a superficial smile, placing his hands on her shoulder and inching her away.

"I'm messing around. The Shanghai Tower's my optimal choice for bungee jumping anyways."

"Yes but I kinda need you in one whole piece for right now."

"Need?"

He rolled his eyes, "Well, prefer would be a better word.

Y/n continued to glance out upon the city. This was a dream for her.

Meanwhile, Nick was busy scheming. He approached a couple, doing some secret negotiations behind y/n's back as she remained clueless. "Do you think you could take a photo of my girlfriend and me? Actually no-" he reached into his pocket, bringing out his own phone and booting up the Twitch app. "Can you live stream this, just uh, press this button right here."

"For sure, dude."

"Aight, thanks guys."

He took his spot right behind the h/c-head, back still turned, far lost in the city. "I wanna stay here forever."

"That could be arranged."

She turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck and swaying the two slowly back and forth. "Aw, you're really willing to abandon good 'ol yeehaw Texas for this?"

"For you, more like."

"You must have a lotta faith in our future."

"Why wouldn't I? You're like, the perfect woman."

She raised her eyebrow at him, "I better be the only woman."

"Only woman for me."

"Good."

Nick shot a glance at the camera filming the two of them, as well as the actual view of the city skyline from above. "Vegas really didn't do this place justice. This place is so much more cooler."

"I guess it's prettier, but I can't say I prefer it more."

"How come?"

She grinned, moving her hands down and interlocking them with his. "It doesn't hold as much sentimental value– I mean, come on Nick, we ran away from Houston, ballroom danced to classical piano in a hotel room, and then you asked me to be your girlfriend at the top of the offbrand Eiffel Tower. It can't get any more memorable than that."

"Oh, but what if it can?"

"You dare challenge that?"

"No, I dare make it a reality." Hands still interlocked, Nick made his way down on one knee.

"Holy fucking shit this is actually happening." She exclaimed wide eyed.

"Ah, well it is?"

"Well, go on before I start bawling my eyes out before you even start, idiot."

"I know you, you know me. We both know none of us believe in that cheese, so what I'm tryna say is, I love you. I've loved you the day I asked you to take that dumb hike with me up to my favourite tree and you told me all about your favourite colour and your thoughts on Tame Impala, and your ideal movie soundtrack. Hell, maybe I even loved you the very first day I called you my princess and you called me out for being weird... So like... let's get married?" He smiled up nervously, letting go of her hands to bring out the black velvet box encasing a shiny ring ready for her.

"Gosh you're literally the least romantic asshole out there." She dropped down to her own knees, placing both hands on his face and passionately kissed him.

He pulled away for a second, "So it that a yes?"

"Will you say it in French?"

"Um, voulez-vous... marry... moi?" He cheekily pointed to himself, with a wide grin

"Yes, idiot, un million fois yes." She said teary eyed, pulling him up so she could hold him in a loving embrace.

"This Swarovski ring's waiting for you." He reminded her, taking her hand in his and gently slipping it onto her fingers.

"You better post this so your batshit insane stans can stop simping over you."

"Uh, you might wanna watch what you say." He chuckled, averting her attention to the camera that was on them.

"The audience loves you guys!" The cameraman shouted.

She raced up to the camera with excitement, engaging with the chat. "Twitch prime right now! This guy spent all his rent money on this ring."

Nick walked behind her, and she pivoted so the two were met face to face. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, knight in shining armour."

fin.

thank you so much for 100k reads. i wrote this story thinking nothing much of it when i was barely 15, never expecting to get all this wattpad clout.

at the time i'm publishing this, i should have a new c!techno x reader story up titled 'radio static.' the story captures 1967 san francisco in the midst of the summer of love, and it's probably one of my favourite plots I've schemed.

shortly after (maybe around the publication of radio static's second arc), i MIGHT drop a george x reader... can't guarantee that this one would be a fairytale (;

i hope u guys love them as much as u loved this (-; <3

goodbye, for now!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.6K 765 9
๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™—๐™š๐™ง ;) ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ฎ: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™›๐™›...
166K 3K 18
You're a Minecraft streamer who has recently been getting some attention. You were streaming bed wars when you got a donation "Hey ๐Ÿ˜‰ Wanna play some...
654K 13.7K 65
"๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘›" -๐‘”๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ฅ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ- George if you're reading this please leave...
508K 19.9K 30
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ง ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ...