The adulterous affair

By Nitty_Arshi

Khushi is Arnav's PA. They both are dating each other. What will happen if Arnav says this to his family. Wil... More

Episode 1 - Khushi, my girlfriend
Episode 2 - Declaration of their relation
Episode 3 - The village, Jagmanpur
Episode 4 - Dadi enters, Shyam's secret
Episode 5 - Khushi finds out about Garima
Episode 6 - Arnav's blunder misunderstanding
Episode 7 - Arnav avoids Khushi
Episode 8 - Khushi confronts Garima and gets a shock
Episode 9 - The break up
Episode 10 - Arnav asks Khushi something
Episode 11 - Arnav forces Khushi on bed
Episode 12 - Arnav's greatest mistake
Episode 13 - Where is Khushi?
Episode 14 - Off to the village
Episode 15 - Arnav comes to know things
Episode 16 - The priest's sayings and we meet again
Episode 17 - The village's story
Episode 18 - Arnav has a plan
Episode 19 - Arnav blackmails Nani
Episode 20 - What was Shyam hiding?
Episode 22 - Will Anjali find Khushi?
Episode 23 - Arnav follows Khushi
Episode 24 - Akash's apprehension
Episode 25 - Arshi run away together
Episode 26 - Inside forest of Erola
Episode 27 - Payal becomes matured
Episode 28 - Some unknown stories
Episode 29 - The real secret of Anjali
Episode 30 - Arnav melts Khushi's heart
Episode 31 - What relation?
Episode 32 - Arshi Marriage
Episode 33 - Akash doubts Mami
Episode 34 - Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizadha
Episode 35 - Arshi marry with rituals
Episode 36 - Shyam blasts Anjali
Episode 37 - The life of tribal children
Episode 38 - Arnav loses his patience
Episode 39 - Arnav ignores Khushi
Episode 40 - The real reason revelation
Episode 41 - Last day of Khushi's parent
Episode 42 - The temple closes
Episode 43 - Arnav comes back!
Episode 44 - The shocking revelation
Episode 45 - Shyam's truth is revealed
Episode 46 - Arshi consummate
Episode 47 - The heir opens the door
Episode 48 - Akash hits the bell!
Episode 49 - Everyone goes to RM
Episode 50 - Arnav makes Nani understand everything

Episode 21 - The secret of the door

2K 118 6
By Nitty_Arshi

BONUS WEEK

Khushi: I know it! We were getting married! We were dating each other! Then it was you! you thought....you...huff! I can't even say how cheap you thought about me.... didn't you?

Arnav: Yes and I am really sorry about that! Khushi listen to me...

Khushi was trying to release herself but she couldn't

Arnav: You can't go away from me this time and I wouldn't let that happen!

Khushi: I will as I am marrying Thakur Sahab! Thakur of this village. My father fixed this alliance for me!

Khushi expected a shocking reaction from Arnav but he was just a bit serious and nothing more than that.

After a pause.

Arnav: I know!

Khushi was now shocked.

Arnav: That's why I am here!

Khushi: To break our marriage?

Arnav: To break both of our fixed marriages.

Khushi was shocked.

Khushi(apprehensively): Is the girl for you also here?

Arnav(smiling): Yes she is with me right now!

Khushi blushed a bit but soon caught herself up.

Khushi: I am asking about the girl whom Naniji had fixed for you. Is she here? Tell me Raizadha!

Arnav: Yes and she is Bhairon Singh's sister.

Khushi was not as shocked.

Arnav: Aren't you shocked? Don't tell me you know about this pretty back.

Khushi(sulkily): I am used to the shocks given to me in recent times.

Arnav: Khushi, listen to me! I love you! I still love you and we are going to get married soon. I promise that.

Khushi: You have already promised me but....

Arnav(interrupting): and that promise still stays.

Khushi looked at him disbelievingly.

Khushi: Can you please leave me now?

Arnav looks on as he is still clutching her hand and releases her without taking his eyes off her.

Khushi was about to leave when she turned back and said.

Khushi: Do you trust me now?

Arnav didn't know why but had tears in his eyes. He knew what Khushi was facing and going through. The way she asked him the question itched him. He remembers the barbaric way in which he made love with her. He should have trusted her. He should have at least trusted her before he was pouncing on her that night. She told him that she agreed to what he was telling about her mother but not what he was telling about her. He remembers how he forced her on bed threateningly with the signed paper.

Khushi: Why aren't you replying to me?

Arnav(breaking from the trans):huh...

Khushi: Do you trus......

Arnav(interrupting her): Yes as always.

Khushi wanted to contradict him regarding the same as he actually didn't trust her, after how he misjudged her. But she couldn't as she knew about his stubbornness. She was at a point scared that she may love him back which at this point she didn't want to.

She takes the candle from him and leaves. Arnav watches her as she goes.

The next day,

Anjali wakes up quite early. She sees Shyam's sleeping face and gets hazy.

Anjali(To herself): Why do I feel that I am missing something? I don't remember making love with you Shyamji. On the hill station night. Why are you not doing anything with me after that night? I somewhere feel like it was after that night, you started getting away from me. Am I missing something?

Soon she goes to the kitchen and finds the maid washing vessels and boiling the milk.

Maid: May I help you memsaab (maam).

Anjali: I just need some coffee.

Maid: Yes memsaab.

Anjali was about to go but then she turns back as soon as she gets reminded about the priest's sayings.

Anjali: Hey do u know anything about that old temple. The door which was shut for 30 years?

Maid looked perplexed as well as a bit scared. Anjali gets it that she might be knowing something about the temple.

Anjali: What is the use of the tribals coming to this village?

Maid: Well it is just that memsaab, because of job oppu...

Anjali: Cut it! I don't think so.

The maid looked scared.

Anjali: The reason why I am asking is that I don't think so the tribals come here merely for that purpose. You can tell me. I assure you that I will not say this to anyone.

Maid looked perplexed. Soon Anjali produces some money for her. The maid first said no.

Anjali: I heard that your daughter needs this for education. I am surprised why you are denying this.

Maid: I cannot betray my master.

Anjali: Who is your master?

Maid: Thakur Saahab's father.

Anjali was shocked to know that she was still being loyal to a dead person.

Anjali: Look here, if you tell this to me, I can sponsor your daughter's education till the end. Consider this, this is not something bad. I know you are a faithful person and this faithfulness is quite rare in these times. Also, you are not betraying your master here. He is no more now. Also, if you tell this to me then there might be a chance that something might be done on my behalf.

Maid: No memsaab, nothing can be done on your behalf.

Anjali: Why? See just tell me then I will see.

Maid thinks for sometime. Then she spills the beans.

Maid: That old temple cannot be opened unless a true tribal will open that door and rings the bell in it.

Anjali: But as far as I heard, only the village Thakur will get the chance to ring the bell. How come is that a tribal would open and ring the bell.

Maid(smiling): That is the point that the tribals were saying Memsaab. One of their members will become the new Thakur of the village.

Anjali looks on. Someone was about to enter the kitchen and was watching them from behind as soon as the person heard Anjali's word, he/she stopped.

Anjali: Now tell me why is it so important for the tribals to come to Jagmanpur?

Maid: That I don't know ma'am. I swear. But I can tell you who knows it other than the Thakur.

Anjali: Who?

Maid: Seth Ratan Lal.

Anjali looks on.

Anjali: By the way how is the door opened?? It didn't have any latch or any other thing to be opened. Can't it be burned or broken?

Maid: Many of the members all these years tried to open it memsaab. But no one could do it. Many died at the instant of trying it. So that's why no one risked their lives.

Anjali looked on.

Anjali: How is that the village Thakur or the tribal will know to open it. Well to open any door, we need some latch or a device right? I don't remember seeing any in there.

Maid: That is why memsaab, it is said that the door will automatically open once the tribal comes in. There will be rain and storm coming once the Thakur enters the temple. When he comes near the door, it is said that the mantra (chanting verse) to open the door will be revealed on top of the door.

Anjali gets shocked. This sounded mysterious. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 7.7K 50
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
79.1K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
591K 18.6K 34
An Arnav Khushi fic - An arranged marriage by their family but will they put past their difference and accept each other or will this marriage be the...
618K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...