Mr. kidnapper

By antisocial9383

Scarlet (mc) was abused all her life by her dad. He used to abuse her mom, but her mother "mysteriously" disa... More

Excepting fate
Curiosity kills a cat
Questions & Answers
Intruder
"Training"
In the arms of Lucifer
Oh, to be kidnapped
New friends
Sneaky links
Missing
Two down, Two to go
Betrayal
No mercy
Trust
Closer
How it started
True colors
1 p.m
2 p.m
3 p.m
5 p.m
6 p.m
6 p.m pt2
7 p.m

Living with the Devil

3.3K 81 62
By antisocial9383

It's been about a week since I've been kidnapped. I've been locked in my room ever since. The only time I was allowed to leave my room was to cook. 

Lucifer came in a few times to keep me company but always had to leave within the next 20 minutes. He always went to his office but never told me why. I don't let it bother me that much though.

I was on my bed reading a book when I heard my door unlock. I sat up straight and faced my door.

"Good afternoon bunny." Lucifer walked in, shutting the door behind him.

He came over and sat on the bed, taking the book from me and setting it aside. I looked at him with a concerned look in my eyes.

"I have some urgent business to take care of." He started.

"And..?" I asked confused.

"And, I'll be out for a few days." He sighed.

"Oh," I said. "I thought it was going to be something bad."

"That is bad." He said. "I don't want to leave you here alone."

I smirked.

"Is that so?" I moved closer to him. " or is it because you'll miss me?"

He grinned and pulled me into his lap, facing him.

"Your a horny little demon aren't you?" He hummed.

I blushed as he nuzzled his nose into my collarbone, inhaling deeply.

"As much as I want to stay." he started. "I really have to go.''

"I'll be alright," I said.

After a few minutes, I got off his lap allowing him to stand up and fix his clothes.

"Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone." he grinned.

"I won't." I smiled.

He left the room and I heard his heavy footsteps descend down the hall. He left the door unlocked,  so that must mean I'm allowed to leave my room.  I waited for about 10 minutes before creeping downstairs.

"Lucifer?" I called out.

The house was quiet. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice. Leaning on the counter, I slowly drunk my orange juice. I stood there in silence, lonely and bored.

I checked the house one more time to check if Lucifer was hiding somewhere. Once I was sure I was all alone, I approached the bookshelf. The same bookshelf that held many secrets and mysteries.

I pulled the book with the unique writing and took a step back. The bookshelf started to rumble. I pushed it, causing it to open slowly, creaking as it did.

The cold air hit my face as I stood at the end of the long, torch-lit hallway. I walked down the hallway, approaching the large secret office door. I turned the skull doorknob counterclockwise and entered his office.

The first thing I decided to do was look for that book. The book that always attracts me.

I went to the bookshelf that's in his office and searched for the book. Lucifer did say he was going to be out for a long time, so I know I have enough time to look for this book. Since I have enough time, I decided to check the whole bookshelf.

I found some interesting books. Books that you'll never find at a library. Most of them were about witchcraft, manifestation, hell, evil, spells, and other interesting topics. I sat through some of them and read them.  Time went by as I got distracted and read about 4 books.

I then remember what I came here for. I figured that the book wasn't on the bookshelf and chose to check his desk. I neatly placed the books back on the shelf before walking over to the desk. I sat on his throne-like desk chair and played with the skulls at the end of the armrests. I didn't know what time it was and there weren't any windows so I didn't know if it was dark or not.

I opened the draw to his desk and found nothing but papers, checks, forms, daggers, and a few fancy pens. Nothing that I needed at the moment. I checked his other draw and saw a skull. The skull looked as if it belonged to a small creature with large horns. The snout was long and the teeth were sharp. I touched the tip of its canine and felt a sharp pain on my finger.

Blood dripped off of the skull's canine and hit the floor. Panicked, I checked my finger and only saw a small drop of blood. That's weird..How'd that much blood get on the tooth?

I put my middle and pointer finger in the eye sockets of the small creature. I studied the strange skull before carefully placing it back in the draw.

Where was that damn book?

I got off the chair got on my hands and knees. I checked under his levitating desk, and thanks to my luck, I found it. The book and the red quill. Quickly and excitedly, I grabbed the book and sat back on the desk chair.

I felt a wonderful feeling. A connection with this book. This would be my first time opening it. I felt a large grin spread on my face as I opened the book.

As soon as I opened the book, a folded paper fell onto my lap. The paper was a light coffee color and was ragged at the edges. I slowly unfolded the paper to reveal what was written on it. I read the paper and couldn't believe my eyes.

𝔇𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔢

ℑ_______, 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰, (𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔬 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔨𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩) 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔢. ℑ 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔦𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔡. ℑ_______ 𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔬 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢 ℑ 𝔰𝔦𝔤𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪, 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔤𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔭𝔶𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔫 to 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩.

ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔳𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔰 𝔣𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩. 𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔢 ℑ 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔯𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩, ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯, 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡. ℑ𝔣 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔰, ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩.

                                                           𝔛___________________
𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔟
𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔳𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe my eyes. Did the devil kidnap me? How is this even happening? I knew his name was Lucifer but I just thought it was a pet name. Why did he say I can call him ace? So much went through my head. As I rushed to open the book, I heard a rumbling sound coming from the passage hallway.

Is that Lucifer?!

Quickly, I ducked behind the desk and slid the book and quill back where I found it. I folded the contract back and slipped it into my bra. My heart raced as I heard the large office door open. I heard the taps of shoes.

I wasn't sure if this was Lucifer or not so I couldn't jump out to see if it was another intruder. I might as well stay put until I'm sure the person was gone.

After about two minutes of silence, I heard the office door open again and shut lightly. I waited for another two minutes or so before peeking my head over the desk.

Leaning on the bookshelf was Lucifer. He was glaring at me from the other side of the room. He didn't say a word and neither did I.

I stood up, showing him my hands so he wouldn't think I had anything. I slowly crept to the door and put my hand on the doorknob, my back facing him.

All of a sudden, I felt a dark presence behind me. Lucifer grabbed my arm tightly and put it behind my back.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" he growled angrily in my ear.

I felt his breath brush against my neck.

"Why were you in here?" he asked, more stern this time.

I stood there, pressed against the door in silence. As much as I wanted to say something, I couldn't get any words out. I was scared. I shouldn't have come in here.

Out of nowhere, I was whipped around to face Lucifer. He slammed his hand on the door and quickly gripped my neck with his other hand. His knee parted my thighs as he brought his face close to mine.

"Answer me." he snarled.

I heard a deep growl behind his words. An angry, evil, blood-curdling growl. It sent shivers down my spine. I felt tears well up in my eyes as his blood-colored eyes pierced through my soul.

These tears aren't normal tears. These were tears of fear. But there was something about this fear. I've never felt like this before. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at him.

"C-cleaning." I blurted. "I thought I'd clean while you were gone."

"You know something," he insisted. "Don't you?"

My heart was beating even faster than before. I tried my best to calm down.

"N-no." I lied.

"Then why are you scared of me?!" he shouted.

"I'm not!" tears poured down my face.

It was silent for a few seconds except for my whimpers.

"Get out," he mumbled.

I opened my eyes. He wasn't looking at me anymore. He loosened his grip on my neck and moved his knee from in between my legs.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"GET OUT." he shouted. "NOW."

He let go of me and backed away. His hand was covering his face as he backed up into a wall.

"Lucifer?" I called for him.

He looked at me but there was something about him. His eyes looked as if it was glowing dimly.

"Go." He demanded. "Leave."

Frightened, I quickly opened the door and ran down the hallway. When I got out of the hallway, I ran straight to the front door.

The sun was setting and the air was fresh. I ran as fast as I could through the woods. I ran and I didn't look back.

Where was I going to go? My vision started to get blurry as I stopped near a big tree. I felt dizzy and fell hard on the ground. Everything started to dark as I laid my head on the ground. What was happening to me?

"Scarlet!." I heard someone scream for me.

I couldn't reply. My stomach was hurting and my head was heavy. What is this horrible feeling?

                         ________________________________

👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 597 40
Mason is a gang leader that is only 20. Emma is a 17 year old girl who is very kind and down to earth, but she is a badass who is very strong, Emma l...
227 34 23
***THIS STORY IS INTENDED FOR MATURE READERS ONLY*** There are the following triggering themes included in this story: violence and abuse; mentions...
687K 22.9K 55
Ranking 3 - Forced relationship 3 - Skeptic 6 - Age Gap 7 - Stalked Nights are not safe when the devils are out for hunting for their prey. One shoul...
78.5K 2.1K 22
{COMPLETED} {MATURE CONTENT} Piper Johnson is a troubled teen with more problems than most. Instead of having numerous girlfriends to gossip...