๐…๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– || LizKook

By gvccied

โ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโž _... More

โ€ขFร˜REWร˜RDโ€ข
โ€ขSEVEN PRINCES OF HELLโ€ข
ZERร˜
ร˜NE
TWร˜
THREE
Fร˜UR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN

EIGHT

623 62 27
By gvccied

•-•

Newspapers and Flipped reality.

Glasses clinking together in a subtle noise the two male sipped their cold whiskies, letting the alcohol burn down their throats.

"She seemed really baffled", Taehyung commented, glancing at the other.

"Who wouldn't be?", Jin replied nonchalantly.

"Is she still in the library?", Jimin asked whilst grabbing a glass from the corner bar.

"I guess? She probably needs sometime to wrap her mind around this whole scenario", the latter replied.

"But what's the use of going through all those newspapers when it's clear that it can't change anything? The last time I checked she was holding a year old paper"

"Let her be Chim", Taehyung mused.

He simply shrugged whilst pouring a glass of rum before downing it in a gulp. It was just then, Yoongi barged inside the room seeming all too bored.

"Who's joining me?", he uttered, pointing at the fully arranged chess board set on top of the coffee table.

Crashing at the couch he waited for a response from any one of his brothers in the room, but all he recieved was silence and ignorance.

His uninterested eyes glaring at them, "Where is Jungkook?", was the next thing asked for.

"I guess he'll not be able to join you hyung", Taehyung replied.

"And why's that?"

As an answer, he was at the door step of the library watching the female scurry through the buch of newspapers scattered all over the table in front of her. She seemed like a maniac, but she was least concerned about it as her whole existence was at stake at that moment.

Running a hand through his thick locks, "Lisa, you should stop", he sighed, walking inside.

However, she was too occupied to reply anything at all.

"Lisa", Jungkook slammed his palm over the table, jolting her up in surprise.

"You should stop. There's no use in going through all of this!", he added, wishing that the reality would sink in her.

But, she dodged his concern like it didn't matter and went on with her own interests, "Which year is this?", she repeated the same question for then nth time since that morning.

Heaving yet another sigh Jungkook rubbed his face frustrated, "You know it already. They're right in front of you Lis! You've been going through these daily papers since this morning and you're already at 1918's stacks. Which is two years ago! Still haven't figured it out?", he growled.

"Fine!", she thundered, raising up from her seat, "Let me change the question this time. What place is this?"

Staring right into her eyes- his jaw clenched in hesitation, nonetheless he had no other choice but to answer her, "It's Jeju Islands, South Korea"

His reply drove her on another drill of picking up a few papers from the many infront of them. Lisa's gaze drew messed up lines over the parchment in her hold, as she read the titles and the contents.

"If it's Korea and it's 1920, Why am I seeing the newspapers printed in Korean and not Japanese?", her question might be confusing but he knew where she was getting with this.

Yet he tried to shrug it off, and replied, "Because it's Korea?"

"No! You don't get it! The Japanese had annexed Korea in 1910 and it lasted till the 50s. Why am I not seeing anything about those issues here? What's going on? And if I remember correctly, the Japanese had already suppressed all the Korean media by the 20s and over powered it by their own media which is why the daily papers should be in Japanese. Why are they not in the way they should be? Why are-", she breathed, whilst running out of words to put her thoughts into.

She's smart. You didn't expect that, did you?

Jungkook could feel his inner demons smirking at him smugly.

What you gonna do now, darling?

They added in a low whisper, arousing his anger and annoyance.

Shut up. He growled whilst silencing his thoughts.

Chewing the insides of his cheeks, the male crossed his arms over his chest staring at her for a brief moment. And without a second thought he snapped his fingers together- knocking the female out of her consciousness into an instant slumber.

Lisa's stance unsteady, she was about to hit the floor when Jungkook caught her in his arms, sweeping her off the ground. A low sigh escaping his lips he took long strides towards the staircase- ascending to the first floor.

Scurrying inside her room, he tucked the female under the sheets before strolling towards the closet at the corner of the room. His impatient hands going through the pieces of clothing which he had stacked up for her, he picked out a navy blue full sleeved blouse, a high waist black slacks and a charcoal trench coat for her to wear when she wakes up.

Placing them over the armchair by the night stand, he left a note with it before bolting out of her room and in a swift move he was already in their basement where he met with the rest of his brothers.

"Someone's pissed off I guess?", Jimin teased when he saw the male stomp his way to the couch.

"Who picked this place and timeline?", he spat glaring at him.

Raising his hands in defence, "I didn't, Joon hyung did", Jimin shrugged.

His fury eyes shifting, it latched with the said male, who's dragon like gaze remained unfazed.

"I thought somewhere calm and peaceful would be a nice fit for you to enjoy your time her, I just wanted help and that's why I set it here", he replied in mono.

Clicking his tongue, Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair- frustrated, "She's digging things out", he mumbled, plopping down on the couch.

"We should do something before it gets out of our hands", he added, glancing at the rest.

"Barely been a day and she's already causing a ruckus in Jungkook's head, sweet", Taehyung mused, smirking.

"She's sure smart", Hoseok commented.

"She is. And I've already heard that from my demons, they were literally having a party inside my head when I watched her go through all those papers", he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"There's only one way to keep her under you charms, Kook", Jin said whilst shuffling his deck of tarot cards.

"She needs some show time and some seduction?", he added, staring down at his deck.

"That's what I've been thinking about as well", he replied.

A brief moment of silence filled the atmosphere as the men watched Jungkook drift away in a trance.

"So it's show time yet?", Taehyung asked curiously.

Sucking a quiet breath Jungkook shot up from his seat, "We need to do this today", he said.

"But it's Tuesday, it's not our working day!", Yoongi growled, yet it was already decided.

🎠

Honestly, I find it really amusing when I dig new things out from history and around the world just to write this book. It's one of the many reasons for the delayed updates because of how much of ground work I have to do for each chapter. This book is probably my biggest flex along with 'Jailer'.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

•Vote & Comment•

Ps. Im late to rant, yettttttt
'BUTTER' 🧈🥞 asdgfjklkmasksks it's a freaking bop y'all. And I'll not shut up about this till my last breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.8K 33
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด... ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด...
9.2K 660 30
๐•ฌ ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘ ๐–œ๐–๐–” ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–‘๐–ž ๐–˜๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–” ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–š๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๏ฟฝ...
2.2K 53 18
๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™ณ๐™ป๐™ฑ ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ. โš ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถโš  -๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐š‚๐š–๐šž๐š -๐š…๐š’๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ -๐™ฐ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ...
50.9K 1.3K 27
"๐ท๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ.." [COMPLETED] Started: Early 2017 Finished: Late 2018