what happened during those ye...

By Z_Blox_

Lonely. That's what William is feeling. Loneliness. He never thought that he would feel it again. His lover i... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
holy crap-
WTF
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
OvO
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
I'm sorry
I'm back
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
huh
new yt channel
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
new yt channel
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
a shout out
new book cover!
got any ideas?
a little sneak peek
SMUT REWRITE
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
important announcement

chapter 10

199 10 0
By Z_Blox_

-Glitchtrap-

"Glitch I'm home.."

"Welcome back my dear!"

I turn off the TV as William sits next to me.

"How is work today my dear?"

I asked to start up a conversation between us.

"Not bad i suppose.."

"Did something different happened today? you would usually say that work is hell"

"Yes..something did happened...a woman complained about one of the animatronics being not family friendly apparently..but on the bright side though i did meet a nice kid"

"Hmm did you kill them my dear? "

"..no. No i didn't."

"And why not?"

"He reminds me of..you know who."

"Ah i see..hm i suppose that it's understandable. But you're too nice sometimes."

"I don't give two fucks about that."

Silence fills the room as i anxiously fidget with one of the buttons on my jacket.

"Hey Will..i have some questions i need you to answer."

"Okay? and what is it?"

"What happened to your old pal Henry? i haven't heard or seen that old man in ages."

"....i don't know...he moved to another state one day because he said that he wanted to move far away from me as possible..i don't even know what i did wrong.."

I nervously laugh and scratch the back of my neck.

"What's so funny?"

"I may..or may not have controlled your body without you knowing and i may.. have killed Henry's daughter.."

"you....you what!?"

"I killed his daughter with your body and now he thinks that it was you who murdered his daughter."

"Why would you do that!? you can't just kill his daughter! He was the only friend i had! and even if you wanted to murder her, you could've done it with your own body! Now he fucking hates me!"

"I killed her for a reason. A reason that i can't tell you."

"You killed my best friend's daughter! Of course you need to tell me the reason why! Unless you killed her for fun!?"

"No! I can't tell you!"

"And why not!?"

"Because i just can't! Don't test my patience William!"

He just sigh and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"You know what nevermind..just ask the other questions."

"..well you know the murders that has been happening in your own pizzeria?"

He looks nervous for a second before saying

"Yeah..why?"

"Why are you nervous all of the sudden?"

"Nothing."

"Right...but anyways do you by any chance know who the murderer is?"

-William-

Oh shit.
What's the point in hiding it anymore?
Might as well tell him..

"You're talking to him right now."

"What do you mean-"

The realization hit him and i could see the surprised look on his face.

"You..were the one who did all of that?"

"Yeah..who else?" I gave him a sinister grin.

"Hehe..never thought you were the kind to kill my dear."

"Let's just say..a certain rabbit changed me a little."

"Oh William.. hanging out with me a little too much, I'm guessing?"

"Darn right mate."

He laughs a little before he starts circling around me like a shark swimming around it's prey.

"William Afton. A man who is known to be kind and charming. Has killed children. Heh..well this is quite interesting.."

"Hm. I'm guessing you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Hell yeah i am. Say...how about we go out to have some fun my dear?"

"What kind of fun?"

"You know what i mean.."

Dirty thoughts fills my head and i could feel my face heating up which the rabbit seems to notice. That's when they realized what i was thinking and smacked my head with his hand.

"Not that you asshole! I meant killing people! Not having sex! For fucks sakes man..unless..you wanna.."

"Nope nope! Fuck no! Let's just get on with killing or whatever!"

He grabs my hand and he teleports both of us into an alleyway.

"Why are we here? Don't tell me you're actually planning to make out with me right now."

"As much as i would love to, but no. I usually kidnap the children into this alleyway, where no one could see me"

"Alright.. but where are we going to get the children?"

He peaked his head a little and points to the park that is near.

"We're going to get them from there"
___________________________________________

We are both covered in blood as a pile of dead children's bodies is in front of us.

"Now how do we get rid of them?"

He pulls a lighter out of his pocket and teleported a can of gasoline in his hand.

"we are going to burn them just like how i burned you and Clara's divorce paper."

"Excuse me-"

"Nothing. I said nothing."

He pours gasoline all over the dead bodies. Then he tossed the lighter on to the pile before a big flame appears. We both just stand there as the flame engulfs the corpses.

"What now? Should we get some Marshmallows and sing 'kumbaya' or something?" I joked and i could hear him laugh.

"No, we should head home before the fire department gets here."

"True..just want to get this blood off of me already."

He holds my hand and teleports both of us back into the house.

"I'm going to shower now..you can shower too after I'm done if you want. If you even need to shower anyway."

"Oh i don't need to"

"Hm. Good to hear i won't have to waste water on a giant rabbit."

"Yeah yeah. Just go shower already"

___________________________________________

Liam walks through the hall trying to find his best friend. And after quite a long time of searching he finds William leaning on his locker while reading a book. Liam grabs the book from William's hand which startles William but he soon relaxes after realizing it was just his best friend.

"Oh it's just you Liam..you scared me quite a bit."

"Haha yeah sorry about that, but anyways wanna check out the new cafe that just opened up? I heard they make the best croissants!"

"Hm sure why not? I'd love to go with you" William flashes him a smile and Liam could feel his heart skip a beat. There's just something about his smile that makes Liam's heart melt whenever he sees it.

"Hello? Liam? Mate are you okay?"

He snaps back to reality as William puts his hand on Liam's shoulder.

"Oh- uh yeah! I'm fine! Sorry man, i didn't get enough sleep last night"

"Liam! What did I say about staying up late!? You know how bad it can be for your health if you keep doing this!?"

"Geez Will.. you sound like my mom"

"Well that's because i worry about you dumbass. You keep sleeping in class and getting your ass in detention. I kept having to wait for you to get out of there."

"Right right. William, I'll be fine."

He continues to glare at me.

"Fine..I'll stop staying up late."

"Good. Now do you still want to go to the cafe or not?"

Just a little random thing that i put at the end for no reason

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 8.6K 26
‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️💥FEMALE READER💥⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️ About: The Aftons move in next door and you're acquainted with the family. Quickly becoming friends with michael, b...
2.5K 119 9
☆《~•AFTON FAMILY X SIBLING {!¡"ALL STAY STRONG....WE LIVE ETERNALLY....ALL IS HELL IN THE ~AFTON FAMILY~"¡!} 《●[name] Eleanor Afton, the twin of Eva...
914 59 23
Well I finally submitted myself, i'm finally going to write my first official fanfiction (that other people will see). As for the actual plot... Our...
27.1K 976 26
20 years had passed since William Afton was springlocked, and your friends were avenged. You finally got to live your life in peace, you moved out of...