Part Time 2

By TaeyeonOnle

Several months of moving on from them, they had come needing you again. Now you had no choice after the risk... More

Rescue
Let's finish this
Dialogue -2-
Always Here for You
Stay
Lighting up the fire
Unfortunate trip
Unleashed
Skyline
Disclosure ( ! )
Blindsided
Cherry Fadeaway
Only us
Selfishness ( ! )
Back again
Second Chance
True Colors
Heating up the fire
Contested Part.1
Provoked
Contested Part.2
Avoidance
Sweet Angel
Feelings
Farewell Party
Good news
I Can't
Part Time
Pierced
Aftermath
Blackmail
Dad, why?
Dinner
Continuation

Sunlit

2.5K 77 30
By TaeyeonOnle

The next morning, you decided to hit the gym, even though last night it exhausted you so much. It was around 6:40 AM and you could see the sun shining upon the city from the window.

You were running on the treadmill that you were using until a guy, somehow slightly taller than you started using the treadmill just on your right.

Your eyes managed to meet his before looking away. But you felt that he is still looking at you, which slightly startled you.

"Man? Are you the Y/N that my friends were talking about, right?" He fluently asked in English, which amazed you on how fluently he delivered the question

"Yeah, why?"

"Damn man, no wonder why you were a threat to every boy on each company"

You chuckled "Stop with these compliments, your body is way better than mine, so probably  you're more than a threat"

He groaned "Yahh, you're complimenting too man, btw I'm Taecyeon, just call me with that name" he smiled and offered his hand to you as you also handed yours.

After spending some time in the gym, he invited you to stay with him on the subway food chain just near the gym.
You couldn't expect that he'll be such a friendly and open guy, you've thought of him to be a manly, mature. Good thing he was like this.

"Their food really tastes good as always" he chuckled "Hey btw, have you heard of the breakup issue between the girl generation members and my friends? Or perhaps, some boy idols."

You decided to play stupid on these. "Well nope, Why? What happened?"

"I'll tell you" He mumbled as he took a bite on his meal "You know, one of my friends was involved in that issue, you know nickhun?"

"Nah, who's that?"

"Yeah let's say you know him, tiffany and him? For sure you know tiffany, I know you've got her ass on you right now huh" He chuckled

"Ahh stop that, they're just my friends, so anyways continue"

"Sometimes I've heard them arguing backstage, not only khufany man" He raised his finger "Baekhyun too, some said the lee Seung gi guy? I don't really know him that much, and Yoona having arguments these previous months or weeks I guess"

"Normal couple problems" You chuckled

"And you know the main reason behind it, all of them always come up with the same reason"

"What?" He started swinging his fingers rapidly on the air for a moment before stopping, pointing at you

"You"

You chuckled and nodded in disagreement "Bullshit, that's nonsense"

"Yeah seriously I'm telling the truth, like do I look like I'm fooling with you"

"Yeah, why would you tell all of these things to me especially one of the guys is your friend and a member of your group" You chuckled

"If I've hated you then I would have slammed you the tire that I was carrying awhile ago huh"

"If you've slammed that thing to me then everyone on the gym would've recognized you, so the result, a big scandal will happen to you right now" You smirked

"Yah! I kinda hate them too, you know? They kinda turned sideways especially when these girls entered their life. Man, sometimes they would be cocky as hell"

"How can I trust you?"

"Fine, I'll show you how you can trust me than anyone in your life" He raised his hand on yours, giving you a high five.

Soon you gave him a free ride towards his apartment. You sighed after realizing you forgot to reply to Naeun's message.

"Damn who you texting at huh" He chuckled, immediately grabbing your phone

"Hey what do yo-"

"Naeun of Apink hmm, you got a nice taste man. Every boy around Korea thirsts for her"

"So it means you're included on them" You smirked

"Yo men, I have no time for these things, so please" He sighed as he continued typing something on your phone.

"Hey what the hell are you doing"

He just chuckled

"YO DON'T TELL ME" You asserted and quickly grabbed your phone back.
Seeing this

"Grow up man, it's better to distance yourself from them first before entering again, remember, you're still hot around the internet" He mumbled, actually he got a point on this.

"Ff-f, why this? Like-" You groaned as you breathed in and out, trying to calm yourself down. "I don't really know her that much man"

"So that is the purpose of your hangout. To meet each other more deeply" He smiled

~~~~~~

After dropping Taecyeon back to his apartment, you immediately searched up the place where you'll meet her, Cube Ent. Building, you realized that it was just around Gangnam district in Seoul.

You groaned "Naeun naeun naeun, why would I ever meet this person personally without knowing her completely"

You had no choice but to meet her, it would be really rude if you decided to back off on this, of course, she would be expecting you to come and fetch her. Damn Taecyeon, why does he need to do that.

Arriving at their place, you waited there for several minutes before you noticed an elegant girt coming outside the building. Perhaps, it's her.

Remembering that she's a popular idol around the internet, you decided to play safely with her

You messaged her on Instagram

*White sport-looking car, on the tree right on your left, parked behind the Hyundai van. Act normally like you're just throwing something on the trashcan.

Luckily she managed to read your message and smiled before placing her phone back in her bag. She did what you told her to do and managed to arrive at your car safely without anyone noticing.

You breathed in and out before she enters your car, you better not waste her time with you, you sighed.

"Hey" She smiled, her lovely visuals quickly stunned you along with her cute sweet lips. You were really startled after seeing her, her visuals were slightly rare for you and seeing her feels like she's purely elegant. It was all amazing until you found yourself staring at her like a stupid dork.

"Y/N, are you okay?" She chuckled, waving her hand over your face.

"Umm, yeah I'm fine, it's just that you look pretty good" You stuttered

She started laughing awkwardly as she playfully hits your shoulder "Yah, you're making me blush"

"Why? I think it's pretty normal for you to hear this kind of compliments right? Especially you're famous"

"Noo, like of course, imagine hearing that sentence from your crush. I think you would feel the same way as me" she giggled

"Ohh, so do you mean, you have a cru-"

"Yahhhh!" She pushed your shoulder playfully "Stop acting dumb, isn't it obvious?"

You chuckled and sighed, you don't really know what to express afterwards, your old awkwardness around girls returns once again. It pretty seems normal for you but somehow it was kinda annoying at the same time, which probably makes you look like a kid.

It would probably sound cliche if you'll take her to a fancy restaurant or park. Maybe, try to do something rarely that a normal guy would do. So in this case, you decided to bring her to Naksan beach, just around the eastern coast of Korea. It would be a perfect place to spend your time with her, especially people strolling around there is pretty little in population, thus saving you and her from any internet scandal that may happen.

You had a pretty nice conversation throughout the trip, she was pretty shy at first but as time passes by, she started being open to you. She was generally sweet and talkative, maybe she got this introvert type at first around public or people with who she doesn't seem to be close with.

Seeing the shoreline right on the right side near the road, you decided to open up the windows. The fresh air breezed over your skin as you speed your car down the road. You looked at her, noticing how stunning she was; her lovely, silky hair swaying over her shoulder felt angelic. You are carrying an angel on your hands.

She looked at you curiously "Hey Y/N, where are you bringing me tho"

"Just sit back and relax" You smirked

"YAH, are you kidnapping me or something"

"YAH do I look like one to you huh?"

She giggled and pinched your cheeks afterwards "I'm just kidding oppa, you really look so cute whenever you get pissed off"

You pulled your car into a nice seafood restaurant just near the shoreline that you just saw. You knew that the foods here would be really expensive, but do you even cared about it. You have money, it's just that you want to enjoy your life here in korea

Naeun was pretty shocked at first and hesitated to eat in here after knowing the prices in here. But shortly she accepted your offer. Both of you had a great time eating shrimps crabs and the restaurant's iconic meal, the huge lobster. She was really happy and she couldn't expect a guy like you would bring her somewhere that a normal guy would do.

You noticed a lobster stain on her mouth while she was enjoys consuming her meal. So you decided to wipe her mouth with a table napkin gently, shortly, she started blushing

"Yah, why the sudden sweetness to me? You know that I like you then your doing this kind of things to me" she giggled

"Damn, you're already blushing on that kind of action of mine. Imagine if I kissed you, guess you would've died in there"

"I'm not really hoping at you, but what you're doing right now makes me hope for you more" she giggled more. She's really cute whenever she giggles like that.

Later afternoon, she invited you to walk upon the beach which was few meters from the restaurant. It was open for everyone and anyone could spend their time on this place for free. Good thing there were only few people on the area.

"Y/n-iee, could you take a picture of me right up here?"

"Sure, just be careful up there, waves seems to be strong here"

"She looks stunning in here" You smiled

"Can I see?" She quickly stepped down as an unexpected wave rushed over her, pushing her off the rock. Luckily, you managed to grab her with your both arms. Not realizing you found yourself hugging her really tightly.

"Umm"

"Ohh, that was near" she stuttered, still hugging her

"I told you, be mindful of those waves" You chuckled nervously, remembering that awkward moment with her. Damn did you just hugged a living angel.

She snickered "Thanks for saving me"

"Of course, like, ugh nevermind" You sighed

Both of you watched the sun set from the sky while sitting right on the sand. You enjoyed your moments together by chatting and sharing some stories about yourselves. As time flies by, your conversations went alot deeper until both of you decided to talk about relationships and stuffs.

"So have you been in a relationship?" She asked

"Nope, somehow not in mood to focus on that thing, but if it's possible then why not?" You chuckled "How about you?"

"Well, instances that I almost entered that stage but, I don't know. I think I preferred to focus on my career than that" she frowned

"So you haven't?" You asked as she nodded
"Ohh, that's weird for a beautiful girl like you"

"I know" She looked down "But do you know what? A man like you flutters me out, you're generally honest and somehow you're true to yourself"

"How come do I look like one to you? I've been kinda quiet the whole time being a shy dork to you"

"I know, but you seemed pretty normal to me. You're not like those other guys who acts so shit just to look cool around girls" She chuckled

"Well, what's the point of being such like that if you know that you would pretty fail on the end" You mumbled and continued gazing through the oceans "It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a couple of moments, and it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again."

"That was actually deep, are you an english professor?" She joked "Hey Y/N"

"Yeah?" You looked into her

"Thank you for this, couldn't expect that you'll make my whole life happier than ever."

"How come I made you really happy like this?"

She paused and looked down for a second "One of my wishes were granted actually, to have a moment with my favorite man watching the sunset together"

You smiled after hearing this, it felt like heaven knowing that you've made a moment within her life today. Honestly, it your second time hearing this again, as the concert that Sakura wished for was the first.

"Y/N, last question"

"Go ahead" You smiled

"Fuck, this would be so awkward" She groaned

"Tell me, what is it?"

"Y/N-iee"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Knowing that I really like you so much, would I have a chance over you?" She muttered

"Oh, that's quite unexpected but" You paused thinking for a great answer. Honestly, she pretty looks really innocent and sweet. Sometimes she would scold you whenever you started being quiet and being a crackhead to her. It felt like she's your beautiful sister who's really sweet and strict to you. You also remembered the consequence of having a relationship between an idol, which was the downside of it. She pretty looks pure and innocent for it, and you don't want to involve her into problems like those.

"Maybe yes? But I don't really want you to get involved on internet scandals, especially people nowadays seems to get toxic" You chuckled as she started blushing

"Oohhh" she giggled "I have a chance over Y/N-ieee"

Soon, the stars were out and it's time to go home. Bars near the beach started to go off as loud singing noises were hears. Naeun asked you to wait for her right on the car as she would just take the restroom for awhile.

Several minutes later, she hasn't arrived yet on your car. You started to get anxious about it, so, you decided to leave the car for awhile and rushed towards the area where you had your last contact with her.

"Naeun-ah? Hey naeun?" You asserted on the girl's restroom from the outside. Still, no contact with her. Your nervousness started to go off and anxiousness started to kick in. You don't really want something to happen to her after having a nice moment with her.

Everything went nuts until you found a man standing on her front together with the other 4 guys on the table talking to her. She seemed pretty uncomfortable with it as the guy started touching her arm and shoulder sexually. You've thought yourself not to fight with other people, in this case, it's better to have a nice talk with the guy.

"Hey babe" You grinned, instantly regretting calling her like that. She immediately looked at you shockingly as you placed your arm around her shoulders

The guy in the black jacket chuckled "Babe? This is your boyfriend? Girl he's still a kid and pretty much his cock is small compared to mine. You should pick guys like me" He laughed as everyone on the table followed. You saw her disgusted after hearing this

"Hey man play it cool, what you're doing right now isn't a worth thing to waste time on it. I'm telling you man in a friendly way. No hate, at the end you can't still attain that thing that you are desiring from her, it's a woman bro, maybe have a little respect" You heard everyone "ooohhh" after this as Naeun did too "Let's not waste our time in here, babe" You chuckled as both of you started leaving off the area.

Before you could look back, you heard and felt a loud BASH on your head as you immediately fell down on your knees. You touched the back part of your head, seeing a blood stain over your hand

"Y/N!" She yelled and held your arm "Pleasee, don't hurt him! Fine fine, I would send my pictures to you. Just please don't fucking hurt him"

You immediately grabbed her arm to stop her from talking again.

"Hey you shit, don't cry like there! You're a man right? Show me then huh!" The guy shouted

"Naeun, wait for me at the car, I'll just clear these things out" You mumbled

"YAH, don't ever waste your time on them! You know them, they might kill you!" She asserted, trying not to cry

"Bad as it sounds, I need to get rid of these garbages. If I don't do that, these guys will die buried underneath the garbage"

You stood up slowly and faced them calmly. You craned your neck after suffering a mild strain after that.

You smirked "Well yeah, you chose to bore me off, I went really smooth over you and now you'll go rough on me. I guess that really sounds bad for me, but do you know what? My dad told me that Regret is the most painful thing in life."

"Regret my ass huh, I'll show you what regret really means" He asserted as he quickly rushed over you. He threw a left hook to you as you immediately blocked it with your left hand, you countered him as you immediately grabbed his head and quickly smashed it on the table just beside you. His arm is still locked up against you as his head too, leaving him immobilized.

The other guys stood up after seeing him helpless.

"Yah! What are you guys waiting for? Beat this kid shit out of me" He yelled as everyone started rushing over you. You heard naeun screaming your name at the background. But you didn't really cared about it

"Well, you just involved your friends from your stupidity" You smirked as you threw him over the rushing people, buying you some time to stretch out. One guy threw a right hook to you as you managed to block it and grabbed his right arm, you twisted it leaving him groaning in pain and kicked him to the table. Leaving him immobilized too, now three more left. The other guy swung his motorcycle helmet to you as you swiftly dodged it and threw a left elbow at his head, he was stunned by it but before he could recover from that strike, you immediately kicked him to his leader, leaving him unconscious, now two more, the other guy unexpectedly kicked you at your abdomen as you flew out on the table

"Ouch, this people isn't tired of these thing" You groaned and sighed as you stood up quickly and threw a kick at him too. He threw a left punch at you as you managed to dodge it again and pushed him to the wall, you threw several punches on his face as you bashed his head on the table, leaving him like the others. One more left, the other guy disappeared on your sight until you felt a pain on the back side of your right. You immediately looked to him and realized you just got stabbed by a shard of glass. It looked like it wasn't that bad but it was your first time to get stabbed on your whole life. It felt insane as you saw your blood starting to spread a little from your right. You wanted to end this, in so, you charged over the guy who stabbed you and smashed him through the remaining tables, you bashed a bottle on his face, leaving him unconscious too

You went slowly to naeun and acted normally the whole time until both of you reached your car. She wasn't yet aware that you just got stabbed until she started to notice it inside the car.

"OMG Y/N!" She yelled "OMG, shit Y/N Noo noo"

You chuckled "Hey calm down, It's not that deep"

"Do you think this is a joke Y/N huh? What do you mean calm calm calm? Do you think this isn't serious?" She glared but you felt her that she's really worried at you

You sighed "I have a medical kit beneath you, give me that and I'll fix this thing, it isn't big enough and the blood that is coming out isn't that much, so a bandage would clear this thing"

She started locating the medical kit beneath her and luckily she found it, you were about to place your hand over the kit until she slaps your hand.

"What was that for?" You gasped

"I'll do it, you jerk" She rolled her eyes as she started preparing the needed materials.

She was really sweet and funny at the same time. She pretty seems scary whenever she gets stressed out but you could see how worried and caring she was, it was heartwarming and that makes you slightly fall over her.

"I told you not to mess up with them right" She mumbled, focused on bandaging your wound

"I beat the hell of them right?"

"I don't care if you had that cool fighting skills huh, not all girls would fall over a guy who knows how to fight" she glared at you

You sighed and chuckled

"Look, I really hate you whenever you chuckle in times like this, you know what? I'm gonn- AH" unexpectedly due to her weight, she managed to push the parking brake lever, stumbling over you, her face was just inches to you, only your heartbreats and breaths could be heard throughout the car. It was pretty startling for you, her lips were just inches to yours, like you can just kiss her anytime from now. But your pulling it off, it would change everything if you did. You know she wanted it to, but you don't wanna assume it.

"Umm so actu-"

Before you could finish it, she interrupted you with a soft kiss on yours as she quickly pulled it away. It was fast but it felt pretty nice, like your mind couldn't process on what just happened. The atmosphere changed quickly as Her sweet plump lips just touched against yours. You've just remembered your first kiss with Taeyeon, oh not her again. You remembered you're not yet done with her.

You were left dumbfounded

"Oh shit, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, oh my god oh my" she stuttered, panicking around the car

"It's okay, I know I know, maybe I'll take that as a thank you from saving you" you chuckled nervously

"Oh yeah yeah, maybe yes that's a thank you" she smiled nervously "YAH, still, if you haven't wasted your time on those goons, this wouldn't have happened to you" she rolled her eyes and faced the window, she's trying to act real mad right now but you could see her smiling through the reflection. How funny this girl is.

Stars were out on the sky as you were travelling back to seoul, she was sleeping peacefully. You can't resist yourself from looking at her while driving. Even she was sleeping, she still looks angelic. Remembering that moment with her leaves you smiling stupidly especially when she kissed you. Damn, what a day.

Arriving on her apartment, it was time for her to go home. Sad as it sounds but you don't have any choice.

"Goodnight Y/N" she frowned "I wish I could've stayed with you longer. Especially the condition you're experiencing right now

"I'm fine don't worry, it's better if you'll rest this night"

"Aww" She pouted "Y/N, it's between us only, okay?"

"Yes yes"

"Thanks for the treat Y/N, you're really extraordinary, my day couldn't have been better without you"

"Same goes here, you're worth the time"

Soon, you pulled off your car as you saw her watching you from the mirror. Someday, you'll spend your time with her again.

Arriving on RV's dorm, wendy was the one who opened the door for you. She managed to notice your wound from your shirt as she immediately pulled you from her room.

"What in the actual fuck is this Y/N?" She mumbled worriedly

"Im fine Im fine, I'll tell you the whole story tomorrow"

"But tell me, you just got stabbed aren't you?"

You nodded

"Oh my gosh, okay okay" she breathed in and out before continuing "Sleep here in my room, I'll spend my whole night with you for now" she sighed

"Thanks" You stuttered as you felt sleepy afterwards.

You managed to see her looking at you worriedly before you could drift back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1K 25
I loved you and you loved me. But you left. I changed and so did you. I still love you but do you? How can you forget me so easily? Do you even kno...
82.5K 4.4K 20
because losing you is like somebody just turned all the lights off.
36.3K 582 19
A depressed trainee becomes part of a group full of bubbly people.they open her up and save her from the dark times. One person in that group has lot...
235K 11.5K 43
-and it all happened because of one single night, just one night and hell broke loose and their lives changed. their biggest plot twist yet. "Fun can...