Feroz Amor (Bakugo x reader)

Por wanted_Mondragon

Y/n has one of the most strongest quirks coming from her well-known family 'los Mondragon's' who in her dad s... Mais

Background Profile
✨Prologue✨
CHAPTER 1 - Reunion
Chapter 3- "CHUPAMELO.."
Chapter 4 - "Pinche vieja..
Chapter 5 - Preparing🤺
Chapter 6- "Wey relax"
chapter 7- "be a women with confidence"
Chapter 8- "moco? me? loose?"
Chapter 9 - "MAMEN SE LA ASU MADRE!!"
Chapter 10 - "..quien le jodio el culo?"
Chapter 11 - " no estás tan sabroso papá!"
Chapter 12 - "UYYY SIII Marica... try me!"
Chapter 13 - "chao dijo panchita y.. yo me fui"
Ch 14 -"..you're going to be beggin' for cow tits!!"
Ch15- Ezequiel Mondragon
Ch 16- Ezequiel Mondragon Finished
Chapter 17 - "Don't worry Mister Hawks my holy hero!"
Chapter 18 - "Nadie contaba con su astucia!"
Chapter 19 - "moco?... are you a pedoph*le?"
Chapter 20 - "pinche asqueroso."
Chapter 21 - "Pinche mamon"
Chapter 22 - "Lo que pasó, pasó (Entre tú y yo)
Chapter 23 - "Te va doler mas a ti que a mi.."
chapter 24 - "otro día otro idiota,"
Chapter 25- "Your the type that plays hard to get.."
Chapter 26- "Pero no me ables asi ok "
Chapter 27 - "uuui si! que te crea tu abuela!"
Chapter 28 - "tshhh tare pendeja vale..."
Chapter 29 - "relajate~.."
Chapter 30 - "oh and you do?"
Chapter 31 - " agarrate tus chivas y largate."
Chapter 32 - "Asi que guachando"
Chapter 33 - "..pelos de piñata!"
Chapter 34 - "Dejenerados!"
Chapter 35 - "su grupo maravilla"
Chapter 36 - "Papi chulo~"
Chapter 37 - "mejor muerta."
Chapter 38 - "si soy sincera.."
Chapter 39 - "no traes puerco..'
Chapter 40 - "lo que soy capaz.."
Chapter 41- "Una naca.."
Chapter 42 - "me pierdes culero.."
Chapter 43 - "..pito, y cara!"
Chapter 44 - "...no más friegan"
Chapter 45 - "No puedes negarlo~"
Chapter 46 - "Te calmas o te calmo.."
Chapter 47 - "Ellos pudieron..."
Chapter 48 - "dale alas y piensa que ya puede volar.."
Chapter 49 -"..soy niña de dios!"
Chapter 50 -"..poner una putiza!"
Chapter 51 - "...estar en tu lugar~"
Chapter 52 - "No soy perra de nadie~"
Chapter 53 - "..soy mujer~"
Chapter 54 - "gracias por tus halagos.."
Chapter 55 - "...huevos me sobran.."
Chapter 56 - "..ve despidiéndote.."
chapter 57- "..me tratas de desnudar!?"
Chapter 58 - "...chula~"
Chapter 59 -"..rábano no se limpia.."
Chapter 60 - "Comanse los vivos!!!"
Chapter 61 - "..me estás llamando tóxica!?
Chapter 62 - "no me jales~!"
Chapter 63 - "payasa sin futuro.."
Chapter 64 - "..me vas extrañar.."
Chapter 65 - "..Dame lo mejor que tienes.."
Chapter 66 -".. denle al niño su medallita~"
Chapter 67 - "..no se que pitos tocan.."
Chapter 68 - "Que rapidito sueltan la sopa."
Chapter 69 - "mugrosos impolutos."
Chapter 70 - "muaw muaw."
Chapter 71 - "de que basurero sacaron esto.."
Chapter 72 - "chivato ese~"
Chapter 73- "Chinga tu madre."
Chapter 74 - "Who are you?"
Chapter 75 - "..la burra al trigo!.."
Chapter 76 - "..que hermoso eres?"
Chapter 77 - "..tabién no lo niego.."
Chapter 78 - "..despídete de tu dios.."
Chapter 79 - "..Beso bien chido.."
Chapter 80 - "..criatura del mal.."
Chapter 81 - Eyes trembled.
Chapter 82 - "..los dos somos prisioneros?"
Chapter 83 - "Que pasa!?!?."
Chapter 84 - ".. sentir un amor de adolecente.."
Chapter 85 - me voy a robar algo?
Chapter 86 - We were both scared......

Chapter 2- "pá...

1K 15 4
Por wanted_Mondragon

(edited- 1/16/22)

1 Years skip ----------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was in flames; everything, every building, and every house. Mexico was in disaster. You were warned and prepared by your family for this not to happen; however, the grudge you had on yourself was bigger; blaming yourself for your mother's death; your mother's family depression was all your fault, if only you hadn't been born. Every pressure was on the edge and soon everything fell apart when your emotions took over you and awakened your furious dragon, destroying everything, unable to control yourself. Fire spitting from the dragon's mouth brutal strength, brutal speed killing innocents. Those who could in your family turn themselves into their dragon form, yet their form was nothing compared to yours; they all worked together to stop you. nothing working trying to snap you out of it was no help " Y/N CONTROLATE!!!" "Y/N DESPIERTA!!" No luck, you went straight forward, flying towards them, mouth wide open teeth and claws in position to kill them. Both brothers of hers were terrified of how this might end if no one stopped you in time.

Both your uncles Victor and Adrian were pushed by your father and instead of them he got the hit. Your dragon's teeth and claws sank into his skin; a roar and groan of pain emerged from him. His claws lifted you up, flying upwards into the sky, where the sky was clear of smoke. At this point, he knew that no words would penetrate your head, so the only option was to fight back. Hoping it will work, he builds up his speed, waiting for you to strike again. The speed of his flight was greater than the vision of a single eye. He hit you from behind with his head horns, throwing you downwards and landing on the ground with a bunch of dust. The impact of your figure caused a hole under you Despite his great hit, he came back down believing he had you. Your fury increased after the hard impact; A big snarl erupted from you as both of your red eyes turned redder than fire. Catching your father by surprise, your tail swung, and you hit him at least as hard as he hit you. Everyone stared, not knowing what to do. The ground shook under your roar; balls of flames were thrown at your dad while you were on top of him. The whole family tried to get you off him, but nothing worked until Kamil used his quirk to rumble the whole floor, lifting you up and moving you away from him. Like a big wave, he pushes the ground upward using his whole strength. YourYour dad having enough space to breath beaten down a bunch of wounds across his dragon skin not being able to stay in his form any longer facing aunt Veronica he signals her with a simple nod. Veronica gave a nod back knowing exactly what to do. While you were still restrained by the ground Veronica flew up on top of you and let a bunch of big blade knife's fly towards you, probably leaving some permanent scars.

Veronica was hit by a powerful flame from Y/n. At this moment León y/n's father knew what to do; he got back into his human form, grabbing a big sharp pole from a falling building walking towards you slowly increasing his speed, jumping from ground to ground, and a sharp pole was thrust into your chest by him as he launched himself towards you. Maximo threw two more at León and stabbed one in her neck; there was no use of the other one as Y/n reacted in a way.

Y/N halted her movements, and everyone came down back into their human form. They took a deep breath and relaxed. Leon, who is standing in the dragon's chest, looking sorrowfully at Y/n and relieved to have stopped her. He hung his head and let out a sigh; just than you started moving, everyone got on guard. The dragon roared as she got out of the grumbled ground. León stumbled down, wincing at the pain he was enduring. Y/n had just begun to charge into speed to destroy more when her dad stepped in front of her and stabbed her with the last sharp pole he had. Right in her heart area, the pole slipped through the dragon's eyes, opened wide and slowly closed down; she disinflated unconscious into her human form, falling down. Maximo catched her, noticing large injuries and scars across her body, distracted by her. Their father collapsed with a large hole in his chest, coughing out blood in the ground hopeless. *Moments earlier* When he stabbed y/n in the chest, y/n also hit back with her big claw sinking all the way through him.

Everyone came rushing to his side. Kamil rushed, putting his father's head on his knees. "PA ! no-no-no-nononon" tears started forming in Kamil's eyes, hands shaking not knowing how to stop the bleeding. Maximo stared in shock holding you in his arms his mind went blank losing a mother and now losing his father his hands tighten around the unconscious girl body.

"y- y/n..," León voice said " está bien"

" si.. esta bien " Máximo responded, looking down at his arms and checking if you still had a pulse.

Kamil's head hangs, crying, grabbing his father's shoulder and hand, not wanting him to go anywhere. His grip tightened shakenly onto his father's torn clothes, eyes squinting shut, he prayed in desperation.

" Maximo cuida a tus hermanos *cough*.... mi muerte no es culpa de nadie" As he speaks, his breath gets shorter and slower. Maximo turned his head to the side and squeezed both his eyes shut biting his lip fighting back the tears "No fui el mejor padre pero," He coughed sounding worse and worse "quiero fingir que les di lo que pude," He stared up at the gloomy sky tears rolling like water fall from his face "Lo siento por el daño que les causare a no estar con ustedes *Cough* Kamil ....."

Kamil looked up, his eyes red and swollen. When he looked at his father, he melted even more, tears streaming like a river without a stop. His father's hand reached Kamil's cheek and cursed it gently and smiled with the last ounce of body strength he had "Los amo.." with that his arm fell to the crumbled-up ground. Maximo sobbed uncontrollably in a huddle of tears, along with Kamil, who hugged his father's body tight in his arms, shaking back in fourth, calling out "No me dejes! Por favor no.." The family cried on their side; losing a brother, losing a son; losing a father was indescribable.

Time skip

Mexico was under construction, not making a scene about what happened and only letting it know through the internet as 'Out of control quirk destroys El DF Mexico ' There was a lot of life's lost and some in treatment, your family did get an investigation having the same thing happen 200 years ago with el viejo. You are currently in a 1-week coma. Later on, you woke up on the floor covered in bandages and a wet towel placed on your forehead.

You finally opened your eyes. I scanned my surroundings trying to sit up, wincing in pain; my whole body was aching, soon, my aunt Cecilia walked inside dropping the tray she was holding.

"ya desperto!" She screamed towards the door that soon came running with high shaking Kamil and Maximo taking a seat right beside me and the room soon filled up with everyone. "cómo te sientes" Máximo said concerned, looking at each eye "bien.......pero que paso?" Everyone gave each other a look.

"no te acuerdas de nada?"

" no nomas que estaba con Alondra y vi a mi otra abuela... me enojé...pero eso es todo.." I rubbed my head trying to remember anything else but couldn't manage; the only feeling I remember was the anger I felt when I thought about the suffering, I caused my mom's family. Facing everyone in the room there was someone missing "y papá" I said, facing Maximo.

He smashed his lips together, looking up at Abuelito José; they both returned a nod at each other, and with that abuelito signaled everyone out of the room. Maximo, Kamil and I were in the room by their looks. It was something serious, 'did something happen to dad?' 'Why are they quiet?' The silence was in the air, no noise, no words, only thoughts I was starting to get worried.

Finally, Kamil spoke up "mira y/n lo que te vamos a decir, se tiene que tomar con calma porque no fue culpa de nadie" he, Maximo and everyone knew I was going to beat myself for what happened to dad especially because I already blamed myself for mom.

They both told me how I got out of control; how my emotions took over me, destroying everything, including buildings, houses, and even leaving a lot of people injured or dead. That last part made me feel like a murdered hands shaking. I can't believe I was the cause of all of this, and yet here I am, breathing and bandaged while families are suffering because of my foolness

I gulped nervously, feeling ashamed and miserable. Maximo grabbed one of my hands, making me turn my head towards him.

"tratando de calmarme no fue fácil y papá fue el que te calmo pero..... murió..." my eyes grew wide, shocked, uneasy. I yanked my hand away from Maximo's hands bringing my knees to my chest burying myself into a ball. I cried "lo hice otra vez mate MATE no nomas a papa y mama pero a muchas personas'' both my brothers hugged me saying that 'it wasn't my fault' 'don't say that' 'we are all here for you' but this time was like. if bad luck was with me...

A year later, the moment I turned 11, I got the tattoo that everyone in our family has tattooed on their backs. I got a red tinted dragon sliding down my back up to the back of my neck. It hurt, but in the end it looked good. Also, my scars healed except they left some permanent ones, like there's one on my left cheek going down close to my lips and another one visible going from the back of my right ear down to my collarbone and some in my back while the rest healed.

Days passed of daily training, all I wanted to achieve was being able to control my quirks, my emotions, just me if I can't control myself, which makes me think I'll be able to protect my family. All these days have passed. I'm finally 14, and school was nothing but delusional kids that dream of becoming big heroic heroes that will win a lot of money, have fame, have everyone under their knees or what I always hear that pissed me off. Off is their little motto 'I want to save everyone and help everyone'. I left that phase of a hero after seeing the reality that they are corrupted, and I stand by it.

Walking down Zócalo I saw that there were a bunch of kids my age gathered in one spot signing up for something. So as metiche as I am I went to see what everyone was signing up for. A big board was sat on top of a table that said 'Inscribete para una chance de entrar a UA escuela secundaria empezando el año que viene!!! Es tu chance para ser un héroe!!!'

I pushed both my hands in my pants pockets tilting my head, staring at the board. At first, I wanted to just walk away, but I mean, what if... I could get inside UA and unmask the heroes and the wannabe heroes. In Japan I heard there is a thing of ranking heroes to the top best and the best, but are they really worth being called 'hero' ? I bet everyone is as corrupt, but how will I know there is only one way to see and get to experience a different environment. It might be a challenge for me. I go grab a paper to sign up and walk to where I have some space. I take a look through the paper, and it says that only one person, ONLY one! I look around, hundreds of people are signing up and only one place? The second thing is that entrance exams are for the foreign side. It was going to take about 3 ish months to complete and whoever is left will get to go to UA so that means everyone who signs up is going to compete with each other the thing is, our entrance exam is going to be 2 month earlier than the ones who take it in Japan and whoever wins that spot is going to be at least 1 month late to UA but it says in time for 'sport festival'??

"Festival deportivo?" I wonder what that is mmh beats me I look at the requirements

1. learn Japanese 

 2. Know Japanese respectful ways

 3. be 13-15 years old 

 4. Have the guardian agree 

 5. have capacity to go beyond 

 6.BE PLUS ULTRA!!!

Ni modo, I mean, what did I expect, going to Japan and not knowing Japanese. I have a year to learn Japanese and get ready for the exam. I finished writing down my Information and turned over the paper, 'Why do you want to be a hero?' umm, I can't just say 'because I want to save people' and lie like I could, but it gives us a bunch of space to write a whole ass paragraph. All I have to do is to think of the kids in my class and copy them just to think like a wannabe hero I guess 'I want to become a hero to be able and safe lives, help others and have a smile in my face be fearless and indestructible be someone's roof.' They are simple and believable. Turning in the sign-up sheet and walking back home was all thinking 'what if someone else wants this opportunity and I'm just taking it away if I win' 'Pendeja! This whole world is unfair, they'll have to live with it, nimodo' the rest of the walk was just talking to myself.

They both left what they were doing and jumped on my bed "TU!" They say at the same time.

"si quiero ser un héroe que les enseñe a todos estos novatos como ser uno'' not my true intentions but close enough. They both give each other an unbelievable stare. Maximo smacks my leg "si tu dices pero ponte chingona ehh" I give him a thumbs up putting the other hand on my eyes trying to get some rest, but I get hit with a pillow.

"no mames" I tackle Kamil into the ground, but I get yanked by Maximo and he starts tickling me to death. I swear I'm not afraid to use my feet *kicks him in the face*

Having to study Japanese wasn't easy, but I got it down. The training went more intense with Abuelito José, uncle Victor, Uncle Adrian, and my two brothers. I even mastered using my fire. I could now harden it when I wanted and be able to transform into my dragon form on command.

Finally, I was right in front of the big gate standing in a simple black t-shirt and black leggings with black gym gloves and a red belt tight around my waist for any weapons I might need. Bunch of people standing outside, too, some socializing, others minding their business, and others looking nervous. The gate finally opened, leading hundreds, not hundreds at this point was thousands, and not just from Mexico. But Guatemala and España seem competition just grew bigger just as a lot of teenagers filled up the lobby outside in front of where the heroes were. I kept my head leaned back, arms to my side, letting everyone know who walks by me, that I am not a no lil shrimp to be stepped on because I do the stepping here papá ~~.

A tall man walked up and spoke on the microphone. "HOY!!! es el dia que comenzarán su SUEÑOS y el examen para ser el escogido para ir a U.A!!!" Everyone started getting excited, some too cocky, but who am I to judge? I was starting to get as cocky as everyone here. He started saying that in order for this to be fair, the first month is going to be focused on eliminating people who are too weak, so we are going to be fighting robots 'facil eso pasare sin ganas.' This whole month was easy. I passed the first set and a lot of people got eliminated, but not enough to decrease the number of people we have. At the end of the month the next stage was to be able to and not be afraid of 1. dying 2. risking your life for others and the last 3. saving people. Let's just say it wasn't easy; sometimes I forgot I had to save. I would be busy killing and destroying bots and forget I was protecting fake civilians, but I did it. As this whole month was taking place, I realized that UA had already started in Japan.

Izuku's POV

I walked into U.A on the first day. I can't believe I made it!! I stood in front of a class 1A door too big to be honest. I walked into Kacchan being scolded by a dark blue-haired guy with glasses who I got to know his name was Iida. Well, just then our homeroom teacher walked in and everyone got into our seats. "I'm Aizawa, your homeroom teacher, now all 21 of you let's go outside" he said without any emotion, just tired.... "Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt but we are 20 students Mr.Aizawa" iida said while everyone started counting each other. Aizawa looked at his papers and said, "yeah but one of your classmates is going to be here later in the year so now get ready."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...