I Heart You

By L2Princess

Laura repeatedly tells Taylor that she is a straight woman. However, when someone started to pursue Taylor, L... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER NINE

113 1 0
By L2Princess

Laura was talking with Natasha and Yael but her eyes never leaving Taylor who was currently talking with Jason Biggs. She dislikes the fact that her wife was touched by the actor, even though it was just because they were acting together. But she knew Jason somehow attracted to Taylor. Who doesn't, that blondie was gorgeous, easy peasy to admiring her.

"Pre! Laura fucking Prepon stop fucking Taylor with your eyes!" Natasha shouted as she patted Laura's shoulder. Laura shocked. She responded by punching Natasha lightly on her shoulder.

"You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Well, considering you're eye fucking Taylor, I don't think you will get a heart attack. It's more to wet attack." Natasha pun. Yael laughed upon hearing that.

"I did not."

"Say the one who looking at Taylor like she is not wearing any clothes for the past 10 minutes or so." Yael smirked.

"Or are you jealous because she is talking with Jason who clearly flirting with her." Natasha lifted her eyebrow smiling. Yael also looking at the taller woman with grinned forming on her mouth.

"Nope." Laura smiled, trying to hide her true feeling. "Both of you guess wrong."

"Honestly, if we didn't know that you are straight woman, we think that you are into Taylor, Pre."

"What? Why?"

"Because the way you look at her.... fuhh! Give us a goose bump! You seem totally in love with her." Natasha whistling.

"Yes, the way you look at Schilling, it's wow. Or could it be you are bisexual without you realising it Pre?" Yael suggested and actually she hit the jackpot without knowing it.

"No. I definitely not a bi. Never be."

"Why? What's so wrong about it? Is it because your family against it?"

"No, of course not! They are very open minded about this thing."

"Then, what is the reason?"

"No reason. I'm just not attracted to a woman." Liar! Laura's inner conscious mocking at her.

"Okay. But seriously you and Taylor are really look good together. The fans will die if Laylor is real."

"Don't you all said that she and the billionaire are match made from heaven?" Laura smiled mockingly.

"Well, if she and that billionaire are match made from heaven, then you and Taylor are match that as hot as the hell's fire." Yael replied jokingly.

"Hot as the fire of the hell, huh?" Natasha laughed hard followed by Laura and Yael. But Laura's laughter instantly faded when she saw Jason holding Taylor's hand. No way! Acting mode can, other than that are not acceptable.

"Hey, Jason fucking Biggs. Don't touch the blondie's hand, she is mine!" Laura shouted angrily. Taylor, Jason, Yael, Natsha and other people around them was shocked. Taylor almost fainted. That fucking wife of hers! Is she wanted to get both of them into trouble? Taylor gritted her teeth.

"Sorry guys! That was a joke." Laura laughed trying to cover her sudden outburst. Oh God! She must be crazy. Not attracted to a woman huh?!

"Because Tasha and Yael talking about Tay and me are match as hot as the hell's fire, so I pulled a stunt to see their reaction."

Good girl! Taylor smiled. Luckily, Laura was smart in making an excuse and save herself from Taylor's wrath at home later.

"Wow. You almost gave everyone a heart attack." Yael laughed. Yeah... I almost got a heart attack too. Laura replied inside her brain. But thank God, Jason let go Taylor's hand because of the so called stunt from her.

"Taylor Schilling and Laura Prepon to set 9 in 10 minutes. Schilling and Prepon to set 9 in 10 minutes." The announcement saves them further.

"Shall we Alex Vause?" Taylor smiled dangerously when she was closing her gap with Laura.

"Of course, Piper Chapman." Laura smiled nervously. I am a dead meat!

"Are you out of your mind Laura fucking Prepon?" Taylor whispered but her tone cannot be mistakenly full of anger.

"That was your fault." Laura carved a fake smile as Danielle walking passed in front of them.

"How so?" Taylor did the same smile.

"Because you let Jason fucking Biggs hold your hand that apparently you seemed like it too." Laura's voice a bit higher. Luckily no one around them anymore.

"Yeah, sure. I like it a lot until I got wet." Taylor snapped. "I am not attracted to Jason and I also don't understand why he hold my hand. And you!... stopped that unreasonable jealousy of yours."

"I am not jealous. I just don't like someone else touching what is mine." Laura denied defensibly.

"Yeah right. Since when do you own me, huh? I am not yours."

"Oh no? As far as I remembered you are my wife and..... I took your virginity too." Laura smiled victoriously. Taylor wanted to push her wife flat on the ground.

"Are you mocking me because I was a 34-year-old virgin back then?" Taylor became more and more angry.

"Of course not. I was surprised, but I like.... no I loved it so much. Because honestly, I don't want to share you with any other man or woman." Laura was being honest this time.

Their overdue wedding night was one of the very precious moment for her. She was shocked, that for sure, because how come a beautiful, gorgeous and stunning woman like Taylor would still a virgin at her belated wedding night? However, she was extremely happy too because of that. The feeling of possessiveness had overwhelmed her, and she wanted Taylor would always be hers exclusively.

Taylor bit her lips and Laura knew that a sign that Taylor did not want to argue anymore. Understandably because they were going to shoot their scene in a couple of minutes.

"And thank you for giving me that very precious of treasure of yours." Laura said and kissed her wife lips briefly. Taylor stunned. Her heart beats fast. Oh please, do not make me love her even more. She silently begged her heart.

____________________________________

"You never told me the reason why were you still a virgin that night." Laura broke the silent. They were on their way back to their home. Taylor looked out through the windows car, seeing the New York city night panorama.

"You never asked." Taylor's voice was soft. She winced remembering that night. She just gave her virginity and the next morning her heart broke. Laura knew what Taylor was thinking and she knew breaking Taylor's heart after she gave Laura her virginity was a cruel thing to do.

"Now I am asking, why? And I am so sorry for being totally jerk that day."

"Because my parents made me to promise that I will give my virginity during my wedding night to my legal spouse."

"Why did they wanted you to do that?" Laura furrowed, but deep inside, she was thankful to her parents in law for making such request.

"Well... because they were also a virgin during their wedding night." Taylor shrugged.

"They w-what?"

"You heard me."

"So, you just agreed?"

"Yep. I love them... so I will do anything for them."

"Yeah, I can tell that..."

"Yes, because you always used them to make me do the things you wanted but I don't." Taylor replied bitterly. She hated because Laura always used her weakness, which is her parents, to get what she wanted from her.

"That because you are too stubborn." Laura fought back. And I will use this weakness of yours over and over again. She muttered silently.

"But that doesn't mean I didn't kiss a quiet number of people." Taylor smiled remembering those memories.

"Whaaattt? How many?" Laura disliked that.

"Why is it you wanted to know? You were not a virgin during our wedding night, so you are not entitled to ask me that."

"I don't care. How many were there Tay?"

"I don't know. I lost count." Taylor said looking at her wife. Laura's eyes full of jealousy.

"Alright. That was in the past. Now you can't kiss other people. Not man and not a woman too."

"Why? I am an actress. I am bound to kiss other people because of this job." Taylor protested.

"Okay. You can kiss other people only if it is related to work, but other than that you can't."

"As long as we married right? Okay, I agree because I will only be tied by this agreement for another 7 months."

"Can't wait to get rid of me huh?" Laura clenched her jaw.

"Yes. So that I can sleep with other people without feeling guilty of breaking my marriage vow. After all I already fulfil my parents' wishes." Taylor smirked. Laura saw red.

"I will not divorce you."

"Whaat? Why?"

"To avoid you from sleeping with other people. You are only allowed to sleep with me."

"Are you insane?!"

"I guess I am." Suddenly Laura stopped the car she was driving on the side of the highway.

"What are we doing here?" Taylor asked, confused.

"Because I wanted to make love to you in this car."

"Are you crazy? Can't you see there are many cars passing through this road?"

"This car's tinted are totally dark. Besides, it's already dark outside. So, nobody will be able to see us."

"Al, please. Think about it."

"Of course, I have been thinking about it since morning. And I am also soaking wet now." Laura pushed her chair away from the car steering to make a room for her to be able to touch Taylor freely.

"Al. Let's do this at home."

"Nope. You will run to your room and lock the door. You have been denying me for a week. So, not a chance."

"Are you going to force me?"

"Force you? No. You will come to me freely my dear wife. I am hundred percent sure about that." Laura smiled cockily. "And.... you will beg me for more." Oh God! Taylor was sure with that. Even now she was starting drip wet inside her underwear.

"Just imagine the feeling when I am running my tongue starting from your neck, down to your breast, to your stomach and finally going in and out of your pussy." Laura whispers. Her voice deep, raspy and full of lust. Taylor's breath became ragged. She was totally turned on by the words. That fucking words!

"Do you want me as much as I want you now, babe?" Laura slowly leaned and kissed Taylor's neck. "Tay, are you? or I'll stop."

"I want you to stop." Taylor knew she had used all her strength to utter the words.

"Okay. Stop it is." Laura started to move her body away from Taylor but suddenly the blondie grabbed her and kissed her passionately.

"Babe...?"

"I want you." Taylor said shyly. Laura wanted to smile victoriously but she did not want her wife to feel defeated and ashamed. Instead, she moved to the back seat and pulled Taylor with her.

Once they were settled at the back seat, Laura take Taylor's lips back into hers. Their lips glided against each other and their tongue desperately seeking entrance to each other mouth. Their kisses became rough and sloppy as the minutes went by. They alternately sucking, biting and eating each other lips and tongue like their life depended on it.

Taylor didn't know how they managed to tear each other clothes and pants. All she knew was that they now were both stark naked and Laura's hand was roaming all over her body. She tried to fight for dominance, but her wife didn't allow her to do that.

"I'm going to make love to you, Tay." Laura said tenderly. Her palms coasted over the lines of her body, leaving a path of warm friction sensitized on their wake.

"....With my hands..." The taller woman continued. Shit! Her touch was so good.

".... with my mouth...." Laura's lips closed over the sensitive hollow at Taylor's collarbone, the gentle suction making the blondie groan and squirm. Laura then making a trail of heat and need from Taylor's neck down to her breast. Her lips brushing back and forth over the straining bud of her nipple before circling it with the firm point of her tongue and then licking, slowly, lower.

Over the ribs.

All over Taylor's stomach.

Across the slight jut of her hip bone.

Lower and further lower.

".... with my tongue.... inside you." Laura thrusts her tongue into the blondie.

"Oh Al!" Taylor gasped at the first wet velvet rub of her wife tongue. Fuck! But the only reply was another hot lick. Taylor's hand flew to Laura's hair, her shoulders, the cars head seat, grasping and desperate beneath the most exquisite open-mouthed kiss she'd ever experienced. It was thorough. Spectacular. Her body was on fire around the slow thrusts, the curling licks and languorous strokes of Laura's tongue.

"Al I-I need more...." She was begging now. Oh, this was not a force, like her wife said earlier, she would come freely and begging for more. Yes, indeed she was.

"More?"

"Yes more."

"How about this?" Laura slides two fingers into her in one smooth movement. Oh shit! That felt heaven and hell. Taylor moaned.

"Feel good, doesn't it, babe? You like it when I fuck you with my fingers?"

"Yes. Oh, god, yes." Taylor whimpered. Laura's fingers found their mark, plunging inside Taylor's to stroke the slightly rough patch of her G-spot, pushing her orgasm to extend beyond measure. Taylor moaned and arched her back, and Laura leaned over and took one pebbled nipple into her mouth. Her tongue flicked over it, back and forth, her teeth grazing it, oh so tenderly.

"Harder, Al." Her wife pleaded breathlessly.

She complied, on both ends. Thrusting her fingers in and out of her, sheathing them all the way up to the knuckles, she sucked and pulled at her nipple with her teeth. Taylor's answer was a hard tug on her hair. Laura fucking loved the rough stuff, and Taylor fucking knew it.

"Al, I wanted to cum, badly."

"Okay babe, but first, tell me that you're mine Tay. Only mine." Laura put his hand on her cheek, her eyes dark. "Tell me...."

"I'm yours. Only yours." Taylor whispered, her voice choking on a sob. Of course she was Laura's. She'd been hers from the moment they'd first met, even more when they got married and finally completely hers when she'd taken her for the first time.

Laura smiled sweetly and her thrusts became harder and faster. She aimed to please her wife beyond everything. She kept her eyes open looking at her beautiful wife face.

A shudder built inside Taylor, a tremble like an earthquake as Laura filled her, like an underground river bursting from the cracks of a dam. She felt tension ratchet higher and higher inside her, shaking her. Her head fell back as she held her breath, climbing higher and higher still. She closed her eyes as her lips parted in a soundless cry. Then it was no longer silent as she screamed, clutching Laura's shoulders and she exploded.

"You will belong to me Tay." Laura whispered. "You'll soon surrender."

Taylor knew it was already true. It had always been true. Her heart had surrender long ago. However, she knew their relationship will not last forever. Laura was a straight woman. She will always be. But for now, Taylor wanted to treasure this moment, to touch and fuck her wife like they will be apart when it was done. She kissed Laura with all the love that bursting out from her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 5.8K 18
Jennie hasn't been very lucky in love or sex since her high school relationship didn't end well. Now a freshmen in college Jennie is hoping she can...
10.1K 322 39
Sequel to Searching for Happiness: Cimorelli's tour is coming to an end. Will Lauren and Y/N's be able to overcome the challenges that are thrown at...
363 38 22
Laura just moved to a new town after something bad happened at her old school. She knows that moving wouldn't do much. After all, people act the same...
3.7K 93 7
Sequel to Yes, Mistress Laura and Taylor find a new way of living how does things go since their slave& mistress days? AU. Complete