MERCILESS // TAEKOOK ✔️

By kimuyaiv

[COMPLETED] Being a vampire werewolf hybrid is suppose to be something special, powerful. In Taehyung's worl... More

Prologue
1💚
2💚
3💚
4💚
5💚
6💚
7💚
8💚
9💚
10💚
11💚
12💚
13💚
14💚
15💚
16💚
17💚
18💚
19💚
20💚
21💚
22💚
23💚
24💚
25💚
26💚
27💚
28💚
29💚
30💚
31💚
32💚
33💚
34💚
35💚
36💚
Epilogue
Special chapter
Special chapter 2

Final special

23.9K 1.4K 545
By kimuyaiv

More of my books on patreon link also on my bio. You welcome in advance 😊👇🏼

patreon.com/Livia_works

See you at patreon ♥️
_____

"I didn't do it, I didn't kiss her"

Taehyung turned around to face him, expression unreadable, mouth pressed together.

"I know" Taehyung said with voice a little bit unrecognizable, Jungkook was shocked and kind of proud at the answer but was also confuse on why Taehyung was angry if he well knows Jungkook didn't cheat.

"Angel-"

"I'm angry that you let that happened"

"Tae I didn't know she was going to try and kiss me, she kissed me out of nowhere." Jungkook rushed out to explain

"That's the point" Taehyung spits out glaring at him. "You knew Jungkook, I told you but you choose not to believe me, you choose to call me childish!"

Jungkook feels like he's been slapped across the face

He feels ashamed

"Angel-" Jungkook called out already closed to crying, he made a mistake, he should have listened. He's learnt his lesson, never again will he throw away his mate's concern on anything at all.

"I was a fool, I still am for not listening to you and not taking your feelings into consideration. I'm so sorry angel, I failed you, I hurt you"

Jungkook feels he deserved some kind of punishment.

Jungkook can see his mate's eyes softening a bit, Taehyung hates to see him sad, his destined has the heart of gold.

Jungkook decides to keep trying.

"I've learnt my lesson baby, and I swear to you, I'll be better, I'll be a better man, a better mate and a better father."

Taehyung turned his back to him whispering more to himself. "You're the best mate and father"

Jungkook pressed his lips to keep the smile threatening to take over his face at Taehyung's words.

Jungkook moved towards his mate.

"Tell me everything that happened" Taehyung demands

"Can I hold you baby" Jungkook can hear the desperation and longing in his own voice. He wants to touch his mate, he wants to hold his mate. He wants to be sure he didn't loose one of the source of light and happiness in his life.

Taehyung turned towards him, his heart breaks at the tears running down his angel's cheeks.

Jungkook moves immediately bringing his mate into his arms.

"I'm sorry baby, forgive me"

"It-it broke me kook, wh-when i-i saw the pictures" Taehyung said in between sobs that is breaking his heart into pieces.

Jungkook can feel the stink in the corner of his eyes.

"Forgive me angel, please baby" He held his face bringing their forehead together before pulling away to kiss the tears off his face. "I made a mistake baby forgive me please angel please. I'll tell you everything that happened"

He continues kissing Taehyung's face, using every of his self control to avoid his lips, he's not sure he's allowed to kiss those perfect lips for now.

Few minutes later they were cuddled in the bed facing each other, Taehyung's head was buried in his chest, his hands were on his mate's waist holding him close.

Jungkook kisses his mate's forehead once, twice, repeatedly while giving account of everything that happened when they travel and every situation that led to that unfortunate moment and as well as what happened after.

Taehyung let out a loud gasps.

"You send her to a hospital"

Jungkook sighs

"It wasn't intentional baby, I -just reacted" Jungkook let out a deep breath, turning around to lie on his back. "Lips were on me that wasn't yours, i -ju-just- I'm pretty sure my wolf also had a hand in it"

Taehyung moved up to his eye level turning his face to meet eyes with him.

"I know" Taehyung whispers "will she be ok?"

Jungkook nods

He brings his hand to Taehyung's face, letting his thumb touch Taehyung's lips. This is the only lips he wants to kiss for the rest of his life, this is the lips of the boy he loves and adores, the lips of the boy that has made him the most happiest man in the world.

He wants to touch his lips with his, he wants to feel it with his. Jungkook thinks his lips needs Taehyung's lip to be whole again. He wants to taste it, he's hungry for it.

Jungkook doesn't know how long he's lost in his thoughts eyes fixed on his mate's lips.

He pulled his eyes to meet Taehyung that was smiling at him shyly

Taehyung chuckles

"Should I hide it" The younger breathes out biting his lips. "I feel like you want to eat it off my face"

Jungkook let out a breathless chuckle, turning to lie on his side bringing his mate's face close to his, so close he could feel Taehyung's's breath on his face.

"I was a fool to not listen to your warning and I swear to you I have learnt my lesson angel"

"You better" came a voice he knows so well.

Taehyung and Jungkook both jerk away from each other eyes fixed on the intruder.

"Halmi" His grandmother ignored him entirely eyes fixed on Taehyung.

"Taehyung dear are you still coming to the estate?"

Taehyung chuckles standing up to walk to his grandmother who brings him into a hug.

"Running away won't survive anything Halmi"

"It will teach that idiot a lesson"

"Halmi" Jungkook can't believe this

"I think he's learnt his lesson" Taehyung said turning to look at him with a small smile

"Alright dear, if you say so" His grandmother voices glaring at his direction. "I'll stop to see Lea"

Jungkook doesn't even ask how she's able to know where Lea is. I mean it's his grandmother.

She gave Taehyung a soft smile.

"Later?"

"Later" Taehyung confirms whatever that means.

She turned to him "On Friday the estate"

Before Jungkook could even respond she was gone

"I can't believe her!" Jungkook whines.

Taehyung laughs walking back to lie on him, Jungkook hold him close burying his nose into his hair.

"Are we good baby?"

Jungkook asked after just few minutes of them just taking in each other's scent.

Taehyung lift his face to meet eyes with him "Yeah"

Jungkook let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"Fuck baby, thank you" He grabbed Taehyung bringing them to a sitting position in a way taehyung was now straddling him.

Jungkook waste no time trying to taste those lips, he let out a groan when Taehyung pulled away from him.

"I'm not kissing you until that woman's scent is not on your lips anymore."

"Scent on my lips?" Jungkook asked bewildered. "Baby that doesn't even make sense"

"It does to me" Taehyung said stubbornly pulling himself up.

Jungkook followed him.

"Come on baby"

"Three days is not that far away."

"Thr- Fuck baby"

Jungkook turned him around backing him to the wall.

"That's totured you can't do that, not your lips baby" Jungkook begs
"Please" He adds bringing their faces together

"If you kiss me you extend it to a week"

Jungkook can't believe this, he let out a loud groan letting his face that was going for a kiss drop on Taehyung's shoulder instead.

"Angel come on"

Taehyung pats his head mumbling "you'll survive"

Jungkook didn't find it funny at all.

_______

"Lea is way past your bedtime honey come on"

Lea offcourse never complies

"I want to stay with daddy" she whines burying her face into her father's chest

"Daddy just came back, he isn't going anywhere baby" Taehyung tries

Lea lift his head to his father for confirmation.

Jungkook nods kissing her entire face, Lea seeming satisfied dropped his father's phone she was playing with on his legs and walked towards him with a yawn lifting her hands to be carried.

Taehyung complied, he picked her up, she buries her head in his neck. Taehyung knows she's seconds away from falling asleep.

He walked back into the living room to a shirtless Jungkook walking around the kitchen in a tight short. He completely lost focus for few seconds. Taehyung knows what the Alpha is trying to do.

"Wine angel?"

"Yeah" Taehyung said walking towards the living room.

News channels were reporting on his mate's situation of what really happened. Taehyung is glad the whole misunderstanding of the werewolf community leader cheating has been cleared.

The whole community is eating kiwa up, Taehyung prays for her when she finally comes back, she might even decide to stay back where she is, better for her

Taehyung can't help but imagine how kiwa's mate is feeling, poor man

He blinks to see his mate sitting close to him and handing him a glass of wine. Jungkook's eyes were dark and filled with want. Taehyung looks away bringing the wine glass to lips.

He couldn't control the smile on his face, Ignoring his mate was fun.

Jungkook moved towards him, pulling him to himself, Taehyung let his eyes fix on the tv, trying his best to control himself from jumping on the hot man beside him, seeking his attention.

Jungkook placed his forehead on the side of his head, nose buried in his hair and breathes out

"Baby"

Taehyung knows he's lost the battle before it even began.

__________

Alrighty, it's done.
Told ya I won't drag it long

So i wanted to show a little of their life as mates, parents and their relationship as they grow. The original merciless ended after the birth of Lea so I thought why not help your imagination of their happy ending a bit but with a twist of real couple troubles, how strong their bond, love, trust and communication is.

Merciless is done forever guys.😉

Thank you for reading and goodbye💜

Waiting for you at patreon click the link on my profile to join ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 3.5K 23
[COMPLETED] People fear Jungkook as he is a big muscular werewolf, who feels lonely as he has no one. Jimin, many people fall for him as he is the h...
15K 669 10
this is werewolves story of taekook .... top tae bottom kook... no cheating no abuse smut If you don't like it ignore it ....
146K 6.4K 25
[] COMPLETED [] Every 10,000 years, the rare Blue Moon appears. According to the elders and the prophecy, that is the day the heir and now King, Jeon...
28.4K 1.5K 38
Hate is the word that connects those two worlds. Being the sun for the moon, they never thought of sharing the spark of love..... what happens when t...