𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜...𝓀𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓎~...

By adriixx3

A continuation of a oneshot POV from the playlist Private lessons with aizawa Warnings- 18+ Has Mic x read... More

Disclaimers
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

6

3.9K 70 36
By adriixx3

"YEOOOOOO WELCOME BACK TO LATE NIGHT TALKS WITH PRESENT MIC NOW WHOSSS GETTTINGGG READYYY TO STARRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAA"

While you listen to your best friend talk. You couldn't help but start thinking about Aizawa and Emi...

It bothered you so much but what hurt the most was Aizawa's denial. Maybe it was for the best. I mean your a student and he's a teacher...it's forbidden love. Plus maybe it was all in the moment...yeah that's right in the moment...right?

"ANNNNDDDDD TONIGHHHTTTTTT WEEE HAVE A VERRYTYY SPECIALLL GUESTTTTTTTT....MY BELOVED BEST FRIEND EVERYYYBODDYYYYY!!!!"

As soon as you heard him say that you looked up at him and saw that he was encouraging you to join him and sit next to him with another mic set up.

"Miccccc areee u serioussss?!?!"

"I sure am sweetheart get up here now!!!"

With the reassurance secure. You made your way up to him and accepted his hand that he had out for you to come take a seat.

"*Mwah*...well hello besite....long time no see."

Mic kissed your hand and suddenly pushed a button that made the microphones go mute. In a whisper he said.

" Don't worry there's no cameras and your voice is slightly modified so nobody will know it's you love."

You winked back at him and mouthed a "thank you"

As he pressed the button in again you drew with your index fingers a heart in the air and said.

"Ahhhh hellooo mic...and yes it has been a very...long time...I've missed you so much..."

"I've missed you to sweetheart. Now everybody sorry to keep you waiting...onto today's news.

Time went by and you both talked about ongoing topics that are trending all across Japan.

"Alllrighhttyyyyyyy next up is that movie staring Takami Keigo anddddd upcoming Star Emiiiiiiii Fukukado."

Your heart started to beat faster as you heard that last name. You couldn't forget how suddenly you found out about an ex lover but it's not like it mattered anyways. He wants nothing to do with you. Gotta keep your head up and stop thinking about it.

"Have you seen the trailer for it sweetheart?"

Well great there goes tryna forget about it.

"Actually I have not...I've only heard about it here and there I'm not really big on movies and media stuff like that so I wouldn't know"

You said with slight shyness

"Well the movie is about two men who are obsessed over one woman and compete to get her love and affection. Now it is not said who the third man staring in the film would be but it is rumored to be an old friend from either actor."

With slight annoyance of the conversation you let him continue on with promo about other upcoming events.

Time skip. Brought to you by a very late night with me and my sleep deprivation 💅🏽

As he pressed another button on his panel. A wheel sound came on that usually indicated the random topic of the day. As it spun you where looking at the options and you saw one that was not something you wanted to talk about.

"Please not love please not love pleasseee not love."

You prayed in silence

"Oooooo...Love"

Oh god....

"What about love mic?"

"Mhmh let's see....what do you think about love?"

Love....The thought killing you in this very moment. Aizawa popped up but then slowly that woman appeared next to him.

"What I think about love...? Its a beautiful thing most of the time."

Obviously you lied. Can't having people think your not okay.

Mic went silent...staring at your figure and how slowly your composure was fading away.

"To be honest with you sweet heart...I think love is what kills you."

You looked up into his yellow hues and proceeded to ask

"Now why say that...?"

He took a deep breath and

"Alright...so the night that we met. I was out to have fun...I honestly did not think about a single thing in the world because I had just had a girlfriend who was very dear to me break up with me. She had broke up with me because she though that I could never change."

Now deeply confused in his statement you pondered

"Change what...?"

"Well... see at the time. Something had changed my life forever. And I honestly didn't know what to do with myself. I felt as if I had lost a big chunk of me that I could never get it back. And It wasn't till I met you that changed me into the man I am today."

You began to tear up.

"Damn....mic....why you making it sound like I did so much when in reality I didn't do anything at all."

"Now don't be like that I'm being serious...You have no idea how much you did for me. Even if you don't realize it. I'm very great full that I have met you and that you stand here today as one of my dearest friends in the whole world."

"Again can you stop I can't keep crying on my first appearance here damn it"

As you both laughed it off the talk show came to a close...

"Be sure to tune in next time for another night of exciting predicaments and thank you so much I've been your host present mic and weeee areeee OUUUUTTTTTTAAAAA"

As you hear the final song end you jumped up on mic and watched as you both fell on top of bean bags.

"Woah there sweetheart why so jumpy?"

"Thank you...for everything....your the best I could ever ask for..."

With that you hugged him tighter. And finally he got up and made you sit down before sitting down next to you on the other chair before giving you a serious look.

"Hey...y/n...?"

"Yeah....?"

"I wanna ask you something....important..."

A/n-

Hi....I'm alive....again 😅

Cliffftttthangerrrr goddd I know it sucks but hear me out. Atleast I'm back hopefully. Been a stressful month honestly. But none the less getting through it. Step by step. I hope everybody's doing okay and honestly idk how the fuck y'all get 1k reads on this shit. But I'm great full to all of you from the bottom of my heart 🥺💕

P.S- Arts not mine All the credit goes to Deafmic for the beautiful picture 🥺

Thank you all so much. And I hope you enjoyed the chapter🪄

-adri😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
227K 21.9K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
256K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.