The King of Remnant

By TheHaremKing143

This is the story of a once-great king falling from power through war only to wake up at the age of 10, how d... More

entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10
Entry 11
Entry 12: a new adventure
Entry 13
Entry 14
Entry 15
Entry 16
Entry 17
entry 19
entry 20
entry 21
entry 22
Entry 23
entry 24
Entry 25
Entry 26
Entry 27
Entry 28
Entry 29
Entry 30
Entry 31
Entry 32
Entry 33
Entry 34: A Meeting of Kings
Entry 35
Entry 36
entry 37
Entry 38
Entry 39
Entry 40!!!
entry 41
Entry 42
Entry 43
Entry 44
Entry 45
Entry 46
entry 47

Entry 18

1.4K 31 2
By TheHaremKing143

[For sleeping in a safe comfortable environment HP and MP have been fully recovered and given a 1% bounus]

[LvL up x8
-20 REP with Atlas[you are a terrorist]]

[Funds: 21,659,872L
Members: 463
Public support: 500
R-dex: 1
Militant strength:2]

[Food:150 tonnes
Water:60k gallons
Material: 16k units
Population:463
Crime%:.00001
Employment rate: 99.6
----Pol.&Gov.----
Gov. System: monarchy

Policies: free housing,
Free Market
Public Education]

Since when did I get +157 people, and how does Atlas know who did the firebombing. No, it doesn't matter, what does is getting back to Haskaria.

I walk into the rooms where the others sleep and woke them up.

"Guys, right now we need to hurry and leave so we can get back to Haskaria soon" everyone began gathering their stuff.

But before we left I doused us all down with water and soap before calling all the water back and dispelling it back to the air.

Now we are clean and smell fresh, We head out the door of the cabin and begin work on making the plane work as it should.

First I make a small but very powerful engine. I make a place to add dust or any other combustible, and finally, I add some Rutter and wing controls.

Now I put as much dust as I could in the tank and started the plane, it sputtered a bit before eventually starting.

When everyone got on the plane, I started moving forward while reducing the gravity of the plane. we soon took off and begun flying I turned the plane towards Mistral and continued.

after several hours of flight, I see an island, I dropped the altitude and slowed the plane before increasing wind resistance slowing down the plane. I then used gravity to lower the plane further to the ground before landing.

I step out of the plane and look at the island. It looks to be uninhabited by people.

The others step out and walk up behind me.

"This is the Island of vytal, a lot of history took place here, it also means we are heading the wrong way," Qrow said

"That's just great. We can stay here for a bit while I figure out how to get us to mainland Anima, the plane just isn't enough, I don't have the precision with my magic to create a better engine." I explained

"What if you make a boat, you can make the water resistance practically zero and make gravity less of an issue," Qrow said

"That will be very difficult for me as I just made the plane engine and used a lot of mana landing the plane. Using two affinities at once is very difficult as it consumes mana for each affinity so it is twice as much being consumed" I explained "that's why I fainted last night"

Qrow sighed.

"Let's just rest a bit and we can continue later, I don't physically need sleep, it's only to restore mana. so I can technically stay awake forever, it would suck. But I can do it" I explained

"Fine we can rest, you work your magic," Qrow said

I nod as I pull out some fruit and water for the others to snack on.

I walk over to a tree and lay under the tree. All the creations of my old life running through my mind, as well as all of my creations here. The train won't work, a boat will be too slow and a plane will need fuel, but we are going over the ocean so if we run out of fuel I would have to stop us from crashing down.

So something that I can refuel in the air and not crash instantly. I would need it to float. So a ship, a plane.

Ive got it!!! I will make an airship!!!!!

I began by making a very small pirate ship without sails, I add a large bag of hydrogen, while it is very dangerous to use due to its combustible nature, it's also the best gas for lifting.

So I began making 30 large and thin aircraft aluminum bubbles and fill them with hydrogen, I cover them with a linen cover. I keep them positioned in place while I create a bunch of steel cables. I add some small wings and add an internal combustion engine, I added a gearbox and added the propeller pretty soon it rises from the ground.

I  get the others and they sigh and shake their heads not even surprised.

A week later we arrive back in Haskaria with the ship. We drop down from the ship and stand in front of my house. I walk in and find Peleus
Stressed.

"Think gods, you're back. A village was attacked by bandits and taken over. Now all the people who lived there escaped here" Peleus said

"How long ago was that," I asked

"A week and a half ago" he responded

"Alright, get a report from the others, get some shelters built then come back here," I said

Out of one mess and into another, that's how things go for me.

I need to increase the quality of the emergency services here, that's next

[2 new quests!]
[Help the villagers of the attacked village: rewards +30 public support,
Expanded territory,]

[Increase the quality of infrastructure: Rewards +50 citizens, increased tourism]

I stand up and make a large bell tower with a rope attached to the bell as an alarm.

i follow that up with an increased area of [holy land] and next, I add 8 guard barracks on the walls, I finish off by extending the walls even further out and adding some more farmland.

Leaving a very large crowd of stunned citizens I walk over to the palace and add some roomes: like a large library a storehouse, a laboratory, and even a place to test and build weapons.  the last room was built underground and made of reinforced steel and high-performance concrete.

i walk into the bunker and filled it with beds, food, clean water, and even weaponry locked in a vault. now we have a bunker in case anything Jurassic happens. but something that is needed is pipeline systems for water waste and water sources.

I walk back to my room in the castle and lay down this trip has been crazy to deal with, tomorrow I will begin my increase of military strength and overall political power. soon things will fall into place.

I shut my eyes and soon sleep overtook me.

the next morning I hopped out of bed and with the system telling me that HP, MP, AP have been filled I walk out to the kitchen and make some honeyed oats and add fruit, I really wish we had cows. we could produce milk.

that is another thing I need to do today....I want to try to create life.

that's later though, for now, let's focus on military strength. we have 30 militia members that evacuated the village that was attacked, Peleus decided to stay so we have one fully trained huntsman, Qrow will be leaving tomorrow for vale to report to Oz. we have about 50 of our own militia members, so I need to train them more and Increase the weaponry. right now the majority of the weapons are melee and a few mecha-shift.  

I need a weapons manufacturing plant so I decide to begin reaching out, to have a free market it has to have little government control, so I walk over to the best blacksmith/gunsmith I know to make some military contracts.

''hey Markas hows things runnin'" I asked

"oh, you know, the usual, we have been getting a few orders for knives but it mostly just been small things like nails or small tools. its pretty slow" he said

"that's good cause I have some plans that may look cool to you, I have been working on getting our military and overall technology up to speed, here are the plans and if you can do this I may have more work for you to do, it would be wise to get some apprentices," I said as an idea popped into my head 

a guild system would be amazing, have like a trade school for different crafts and trades, then i can have it where you can get hired as an apprentice, or register your own businesses, the guild master will be in charge of the main duties of the guild and the guild secretaries can handle the work of individual things like the brewers guild or the blacksmiths guild. hmm yes it could work.

we can have huntsman work with that and the military work under me. i like it

"was there anything else my king," Markas asked

"nope that's it, like I said if you can make that gun, I will have more orders for you later," i explained leaving.

I decide to walk around a bit, walking up to a cherry blossom tree I find Cinder sitting under it looking at a small book

I walk up to her, she lowers the book and I wave "hello friend" 

she slightly chuckled "hi" suddenly her smile drops "why did you do all that for me, you literally firebombed a hotel"

"I did it because if I didn't there would have been a future that was something out of a dark dystopian novel, I know what the future was, but I want to make that future impossible. as to the firebombing, I wanted to stop any flow of money that woman could get, was it wrong....probably but its without saying she deserved every bit of that, Cinder, you are a very intelligent person and very good at what you do, don't let your life be ruled by the past because if you're looking back in the dark you will never see the future's light, leaving you blind," i said sitting next to her looking at the sky. I had to learn this as a kid in my past life, I was overcome with rage at how the world treated me, but soo I grew and found good people, but as time went on the people who done me wrong changed and apologized, even now in this new world I still struggle with forgiving those people. 

[+100 rep points with Cinder Fall: has a slight crush on you]

i look over at her and sure enough, she is blushing, I reach my arm around her and give her a slight hug with a shoulder pat before standing up and waving to Cinder as I walked off to my laboratory to try to create biology magic or something.

Cinder sits under the tree for a few more seconds before she smiles and walks to her own room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 7K 53
After years of brutal conflict, the civil war in Vacuo is coming near it's end. Just days before the government officially surrendered, Ozpin and Gly...
6.3K 295 13
"Life is difficult. It's even harder when faced with discrimination. There's only one certain way to change things. Death to all" The world of Remnan...
4.9K 71 20
This is a story about a skilled hunter that was a yharnamite, he had a realy turbulent life there, his whole family was killed by him because of the...
2.4K 34 17
After dying, Y/N is given one last chance by the gods and comes back to life in a new body, and without the ability to summon a Persona, or so he thi...