ส™สŸแดแดแด… ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแดแดแด… ษขแดแด… // แด›แด‡...

By dollystew

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

แดตแดบแต€แดฟแดผ.
๊œฑษดแดแดก๊œฑแด›แดส€แด.
แด€แด„Qแดœแด€ษดแด›แด€ษดแด„ษชแด‡๊œฑ.
แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด.
แด›ส€แด€แด…ษชษดษข.
สŸแด๊œฑแด› แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ.
แด€ษด แดสŸแด… ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
แด…แดษด'แด› แด›ส€แดœ๊œฑแด› แด›สœแด‡แด.
แด˜แด€ส€แด€ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ.
แด˜ษชแด„แด‹ แด€ ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€.
สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด›แด แด˜สœษชสŸ.
แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡.
ษขษช๊œฐแด›๊œฑ.
ส€แด‡แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€.
Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
ส™แดœแด›แด„สœแด‡ส€๊œฑ.
ษดแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€.
สœแดษข สœแดœษดแด›.
ษดแดแด› แด€ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€.
สŸแด‡ษขแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ.
ษขสŸแดแดกษชษดษข.
ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแด›แด‡แด….
๊œฑแด‡แด€ส€แด„สœ.
๊œฑแดœส€แด˜ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡.
๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ.
๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ แด˜แด› 2.
แดกแด€แด‹แด‡ แดœแด˜.
แด˜ส€แดแด˜สœแด‡แด„ส.
แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€.
A Tribute to Technoblade.

๊œฐสŸแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ.

7.2K 313 494
By dollystew

[A/N] Future me?

Future me responds?!?!?: man.

[!] Trigger warning for the flashback of the story, deals with recollection of traumatic events, raging fires, losing a loved one, and panic. [!]

if I didn't make you cry this chapter, I'm a failure of an author </3

also, all of Technoblade's POV for the first half of this chapter is entirely a flashback, even the non-italics.

---

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮'𝓼 1𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

I still remember the blazing heat. The way ashes fled throughout the small mountain. The forest fire marching through the trees like a chorus of soldiers. The night sky glistening innocently as it unleashed hell upon it's light.

"Techno- Techno I-I don't wanna die..." Y/N cried. I held them in my arms, their skin charred from the ashes of flames. Burn scars covering their skin like art upon a lonely canvas, with blood trickling out of various areas. I wish Phil, Will and I had arrived earlier. I wish I had more time. I wish I didn't waste the time I was graciously given.

"You're not gonna die, you hear me? You're not gonna die, Y/N." I tried to remain calm. I tried to keep my head space clear, to stay focused. But I couldn't. I couldn't do anything. I desperately tried to cover their wounds with any form of cloth, ripping off my own clothes in futile attempts. It was hopeless. I lied right to Y/N's face, and both of us knew it.

"I don't want this to be goodbye, Techno- I don't want to go-" Y/N sobbed. Their tears broke my heart. How was I supposed to remain calm when one of the only people who ever truly mattered to me is breaking right in front of me?

"Y/N you can't go, you can't go you promised me- you promised we'd spend the rest of our lives together, you can't go!" I was holding Y/N closer in my arms on the filthy ground, panicking. I couldn't stop the tears that pricked my eyes, threatening to fall down my cheeks. Everything else happening was irrelevant. The way the sky, despite being night, filled with red and oranges. The way the air filled with the smell of charred wood and ashes. Burning grass and leaves. All of it, irrelevant. The only thing that mattered was Y/N. The only thing I could think about was Y/N. I didn't know where Phil was. I didn't know where Wilbur was. All I knew, in that moment, is that I wasn't ready to say goodbye. I never planned on saying goodbye.

"Techno..." Y/N muttered, their voice filling with immense hopelessness. Have they already given up? They can't, no no no, this can't be happening. There's so much we still haven't done. So much I wanted to share, to experience, with Y/N. It can't all slip out of my fingers just like that. A life isn't a liquid, it can't dance through the spaces between my fingers. I can't let Y/N go. Not yet. I can't let them leave.

"Y/N please don't give up- please, you promised! I-I know that I was a bit closed-off to you and I'm really sorry! Just stay alive, I'll make up for it! I'll talk to you about all my favorite Greek Mythology stories, I'll visit you everyday and never leave your side! PLEASE! JUST DON'T LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU!" My desperate cries were only growing more anguished, but they were useless in the end. Y/N's life was already slipping away, I could see it in their eyes. Their eyelids growing weaker by the moment, their arms growing limper with each word. Time passes, but it felt frozen. "Please..." I whined, the tears finally streaming down.

"We will meet again, Techno." Y/N smiled weakly. Their eyes barely managing to keep open, and their voice was no more than a whisper. With every last bit of strength, they reached up to my cheek, cupping it and wiping the tears. I felt my self unconsciously melt into their touch, knowing it was the last ounce of warmth I was going to receive from them. With that, I leaned down, our lips meeting in the tender kiss I will miss for centuries to come. I don't want to pull away, I don't want it all to come to an end. I'm not ready, but it does. Y/N pulled away. With that, they fell limp.

"No. No no no. No no no NO NO NO NO NO-" I yelled. I didn't stop. I screamed, ignoring all the cracks and scratches my voice made. My throat dying for a break. I didn't care. I didn't think about consequences at the moment. All I wanted to do was let it all out. The frustration, guilt, anger, sadness. The mess and mush of emotions I was feeling. I didn't want to feel it, but it was inevitable. I could only weep as I pleaded for Y/N to come back. They were the only thing that mattered. The only thought that streamed through my mess of a brain.

Y̸̧̫̟̯̯͓͔͎͂͂̈́/̸̨͕̘̱̺̰͙̮͕͖͇͉̙͓̅́́̇̊͐̂̔̄̅̀̀͌͐ͅǸ̷̢̮̝̠̝͇̪̜̣̩̺̤̑͑̏̀̃ͅ.̴̨͎̥̖̤͙͕̊̓͂̀̒̐͛̔̚͘.̸̧̨̠̞͕͔̟̻̺̺̬͉̩̝̐͆̋͌͐͗͑̓͐̒̾̕̕͘ͅ.̸̛͎͈̟̂͛̆̆̇̾͒̓̓̒̆̽̾͝

I didn't eat for days. I couldn't speak for weeks. I ruined my throat. I ruined my appetite. I couldn't even handle the noise of fire crackling for months. I couldn't think. My mind was empty.

I was empty.

The voices were silent. They didn't dare utter a single word since that night. I'm sure they were just as hurt as I was. They cared for Y/N, too. Philza broke the news to Tommy. He was in denial for a bit, but it soon turned into a strange complex. A hero complex. Devoting his life to helping those in need, or something. Suddenly, the scenery changed. I was in L'Manburg.

"YOU WANNA BE A HERO TOMMY? THEN DIE LIKE ONE!"

"TECHNO, NO!"

Bl̶o̷o̵d̸.̸.̸.̵k̴i̸l̴l̴.̴.̴.̸w̷i̸t̷h̷e̶r̶.̷.̴.̸.̶k̸i̴l̸l̴.̶.̷.̸b̷l̴o̷o̸d̵.̴.̵.̶e̴x̸p̵l̸o̴d̴e̶.̶.̴.̸

"TECHNO, STOP!"

No... stop it... go away...

"AHAHAHA!"

Stop...

"WHY?!"

I didn't want to hurt you...

N̸o̶,̴ ̷t̸h̷i̵s̵ ̸i̸s̸ ̷w̷h̴a̸t̶ ̴y̷o̷u̷ ̴w̵a̸n̵t̶e̴d̴.̷.̵.̵.̶ ̸b̷l̶o̴o̷d̵ ̷f̶o̵r̷ ̵t̷h̶e̵ ̵b̸l̵o̵o̷d̶ ̷g̷o̷d̶.̵.̵.̷

NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! STOP, PLEASE! I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE!

Y̶͓͒͊͜E̷̮͌̽Ś̷͖ ̵͚̂͜Y̵̙͕̓Ö̵͍́Ǘ̵̮͙̓ ̶̯̦̈́Ḑ̸͆̂I̸̻̪̒D̸͓̫̊͑.̴̙̏ ̵̯̋B̵̝͕͑͗L̷͉͆O̴̬͌Ő̶̠̚D̸̡̰̽͝ ̴͉̊͗F̶̮̰̑̉O̷̲̍R̵̢̡̿̂ ̴̡͎̌̓Ţ̷̢̛H̵̟̦̀̄E̴̝̿͗ ̶̰͈͗B̶͎̏̽Ĺ̶͙̔O̷̧̨̿Ó̸̘͙D̷̦̊ ̸̯͋̌G̷͓̒͜Ȏ̸̲̀D̶̺̆́!̶̖̓͗

PLEASE, STOP! TOMMY RUN! I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!

B̶̰̹̩̤̄̈́̾̎̐͂̊̏̂̽̓͋̂̊̒ͅL̶͔͚̆̉ͅǪ̶̺̞͇̗̺͙̤̩̳͉̪̠̤͙̣̾́̔̽̇͑O̸͖͍̫͉͈̤̠͚͍̚͠D̶̰̼̈́̊͑̓̅͌͗̔̂̽̏́͗̕͘͝ ̸̧̦̻̤͕̖̙̗̞̺͙͇̲͂̿̎̉̓̔̈́̆͗́̑̀̑̉͆̏͘͠ͅF̸̢̛̪̞̰̭̠̘̪̣̤̭̳̜͚̥̘̍́̓̓̆̉̆͘̚͝͝Ờ̸̞̹͍̭̟͎̗̈́̓̅̏̔̀̈́̉͗́̿̚͘͜R̴̡̜̣̼̦̮͊̄͗̍̿̓̽͛̐̀̕͘͠ ̸̨̢̧̛̹̪̟̼̬̳̬͈͖̪̥̺̫̩̈͑̿̃̊̉̌̏̍̔̒̈̄̾̊̎̚T̷̹̲̯̲̼͈̗̭͈̱̖͈̞̦̥̮̀͊͜͜H̴̳̘̫̞̱̦̹̗̫̬̣̫̬͖̫͋̌͑̎̇̀̑̌͌͝͠Ē̵̡̨̡͍̘̝͈̩̥͖̣̟͎̗͕̼̜̋̔͐̒̃̈͗̈́̌̈́̒͑͐͝͝ͅ ̴͖̓͐͆̀̌̋̅B̷̧͉͇̂̔̂̆̏̐͠Ļ̷̤̙̥̂̽̃͋̈́̏̉̃̑͐̈̂̊̚̚Ó̴̠̬̙͎́̂͂͛̅͐͂̇́̏̚͠Ȍ̶̢̡̺͎̻̹͍͉͉͎̮̝͕͕̘͙̜̎̀̋̒̋̓̀̅̒̋Ḑ̷̡͚̝̬͖̬͈̙̠̀̔̈̏͛͛̈̊̆̈̽̃̆̂̓ ̷̡̯̓̐́͂̉Ģ̷̨̮̦̯͚̯͇̻̪͉̗̱̰͔́̋͛̈́͋́̅̌͆̏́͠Ǫ̵̱̣̣̦̩͖͓̯̦̺̮͉̣̏̈͗̽̆̚͜͜Ḏ̵̨̛͓̯̹͓̻̲̞̖̩͙̮̦̋́̿͊͜.̴̨͕̰̩͔̠̙̮̪̗̪̻̤̝͇̜̻̈̆͆̈́̈͊̽̾̿̇̓̈̅̑̕͠ͅ

I DIDN'T MEAN TO!

Ş̶̧̡̛̞̭̥̲̠̪͙̫̰͎̗̲̘̝̲̙̪̗͓̲̳̟̳̟̟̰͖̝͇̪̙̖͋́̾Ḩ̷̡̞̖̘̭̥͙̜̗̥̻̤̥̝̭̗͙̥͕͈̜͇̥̻̻̹̯̺̤͖̪̱̖̩̭̭̖̠͈͙̮̅̊͑̈́̿̅̍̃̑̓̾̍̏̀̒̑̆̒́̓̉̆̋̉̈́̎̅͑̕̚̚͝ͅŬ̸̪̥̱͎̬̹̯̗̳̦̳̹͓̱͖̯͈̫̟̠̪͖͕͂͜ͅT̵̨̧̛̛̲̹̫̤̭͍̭̮̹̙̩̮͔̣͉͚̱̪͙̮͕̖͔͈̰̙̰̱͔̣̝̍̋̀̊̾͒̓̈̇̈̽̾͊͐̒́͂̑͆̈́͐̾͗̂̍͊̂͋̚̚̕̕̚̕͜͠͝ͅ ̸̧͈͕̼͙̱̼͈̼̞̥̹̱̘̰͙̥͖̭̰̗̟̘̠̰͉̹̥̼͇͚̼̬̮̝̔̈́̈́Ų̸̡̨̧̮̣͈̰̦̳̰͙͚̖͎̼̥̦͈̖̭̦̦̦͖̰̮̭͈̤͖͕̖͂̆͑̐̅̃́̓̂̈͗͘̚͜͜͜ͅP̴̢̧̡̧̫̫̟͍̱̹̲̖̜͇͇̩̙͔̼̰͓͎̪͖̪̥͈͎̮̠̥̜̼̺͔̉̒̀̌̎̒!̸̧̧̛̹̪̬̻̪̦̗̻̜̲̩̹̤̪̩̫̫͔͖̪͖̤̥̥̠̻̠̺̮̣̯͕̜̼̜͚͕̞̩̄͌̀̆͊͝ͅͅ

TOMMY! WILBUR! PHIL! I'M SORRY! NO!

No...no...no...it's not my fault...it was the voices...it's not me...it's not my fault...no...no...no...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault!

Ḅ̴̡̡̡̧̧̧̨̧̢̧̡̛̛̛̛̪̮͇͓͉̥̗͕̲͔̜̟̹͕̲̟͉̖͈̘̤͈̫̬͍̭̳͖̙̻̫̺̖̟̣̝̹̗̠̳̟͙͓͕̗͍͖̰̜͓̞͔͓͔̯̗̱̟̙̭̜͓͚̲̣̼̰̙̝̺͔̺͈̲̲͕͇̲̻̖̝͔͉̞̝͙̫̥͕̲̳͙̬̙̭̜̟̺̥̤͉̞̮͎̩̜̪̩̠͚̺͕͚̜̦͂́̓͛́́͗̈́̏̍̋̅́̃̿̓͂̋̇̀̏̾͒̂̇͋̏̆̈́͐͋͂̑̽̇͛̇̽̍̐͌̑̀͛́͂̊̑̅̓̈́̽̈́̒̎̏̓̀́̓́̄͊̒̏̀̊̾̃́͊̄̑̈́̀̓̇́̈̊̃͊̄̏̇͗́͛̊͊̐͋̂̆̈̒̈̇́͑̒͆̔̀͑͌̀̓̅̆͑̅̅̒̍́̈́̌͂͋̅͒͗̈͌̀̆̊̀̿̾̈́̏̾́̒̀͆̈́̀̀̓̊̓̀̊̾́̈̄̇͘͘̕̕̚̕̚͘̚̕̚̕̕͘̕̕͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅL̶̢̡̨̨̧̧̨̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̬̟̳̫̹̰̪̟̱̼͎̰̱͕̦͉̩͍̹̟͈̖͖͔͉̙̟̩̙̱̱̟͉̣̹̝̠͙̪̱̟̩̫̠̗͍̰̙̳̠̳͇͎̖̗̠̻̖̣͓̗̭̹̞̭͕͚̘͙͓̼̯̟͖̩̜͇̺͓̭̮͉̫̙̪̬̻̳͓̗̩̦̺̯̗̮̟̫̤̮̪̪͇̬̑͗͑̈́́̓̒͌͑͛̾̂̽̏̂̓́͒͌̎̐͑̃̐̔͌̒̓͑̆̄́͗͑̅͋̓̈̆̽̏̉̎̔͑͌͌̉̐͗̿͋̃̎͌̾̉͌́̅̈̐̈́̈́̉̈͌̐̾͆̀͗̍̈͋̄̆̑̐͊̓͒̎́̀̇̈̿̽̓̈́͊̈́̊̃͂͌̄͒̈́̈̃̋͂͆̍͊̈́̎̉̽̈́͊̒̌̀̍̃̌͒̾̈́̓͑̀̾̐̿̉̀̔̚͘͘͘͘̚̚̚͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠Ỡ̵̧̺̻̬̪̰͚̭͉͙̲̫̥̻̳̟̲͓͖̳̣̱̍͒̍̈́́̒̒̑̀̏́̏̈͗͋̽̐̓͛̂͑̏̃̃̔̔̎̉͊̀̀̆̿̌̔̎͆̿̂̓̏̈́́̓̏̽̎̈̅̋̈̎̀́̽̑̋̎͛̔͗́͒̓̃̾̄̃͗̀̇̋͗̉͑̋͒̀̉͗̄̓̑͑͗̓̉͘͘̚͜͠͝͠Ǫ̶̡̧̢̨̨̡̨̡̨̢̧̡̧̨̛̙̬̖̫͇͚̟̱͈̯̬̩͎͈͚̟̳̲̠̣͚̩̫̰͇̯͙̟̻̹͕̬̹͕̦̲̣̗̳̖̖͔̱̖͎̰̖̭̖̪̫̤̰͍̣̘̻̮͎̘͓̙̣̻̭̹̱̭̟̲͕̼͖̯̩̥͚͚̼̮̼̝̝̣̯̭͕͚͍̭̙̗̖̖͇͔̗̦̪̙̪̟̩̪̜͎͈̦̖͕̬͚̝̥̙̺̘̳̜͖̻̭͖̪͎̮̟̘̭̫̬̻̤͓̜͚͚͕̮̪̮̺̦̜̹̺̲̪̥̭̦̺̺̩͕̭͍̖͉̞͍̲̼̖͓̖̻̻͕̃̓̿͐̐͒̍͗̄̒͐͑̾͂͐̿̀̓͊͂͐̿̓̄̆̌̊̅̈́̇̎͐̑͒͆͂̐̈́̾̃̃̆̓̈̀́̈́̏̅̒̉͘̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅD̸̨̨̢̢̡̢̡̧̢̧͈̰͕̼̱͇͕̦̙̦̭͙̩̩̮̜̺̹̱̺̹̝̼̪̻̭̪̘͍̬̹̫̼̭̘̼̩͇͈̘̹͉̲̬̱̺͎̮͖̝͖̬̱̯̤̥̫̦̣̠̝̫̮͕̖͚̰̖̠̹̦̟̮͇͎̳̫̻̼̻̘̰̣̻̰̱̦͇̬̳͍̳̿̐͋̈̓̀̕͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̡̡̡̨̨̢̛̛̠̙̼̫͈̠̝̝̣͓̞̦̰͖̱̗̩̮͍̹̬͚͕̻̘̻̳̫͕̘͚̥͖͖͚̲̱̲̥̰̬̼̖̯͚̫̻̖̟̠̙̝͈͎̮̻̯̺̯͚̹̰̹͖̹̺̻͓͙̬̤̫̺̻̳͎͕̌͌̄̓͋̌͂͊͐́͒̈́̈̾̃̽̄̓̅̈́̎́͌̈́̓͂͗̓̆̈́͌̏́̐̄͒́̈́͛̊̇̿̀̍̄̈͂͌̽̊̆͊̊̓̌̌̉̓̇̑̓̂̍̏̅̾́͆͛͊̓͗̒̇̎́̒̉͑̋̍́̾̈̐̀̄͊͊̈̽͛͂̊̓͂͛̑͌̎̉̓͆͋̈́́̄̓͂̾̈́̓̊̉̔̏̍͆̈̋̿̔̋͘͘͘̚̚̚̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅF̷̧̧̢̡̢̡̡̧̢̛̛̦̙̖͉̫͇̩͉̱̼͙͉̞̮̹͎̗̖̰̣̞̤̺͇̖͇̙͔̫͍̮̫̙͕̻͕͖͈̯͚̝̺͚̩̘̮̥̻̮̜̙̬̥͓̼̻̖͕̦͈͎̙̝̤͎̯͔̜͙̫͔̗̤̱͍̣̖̫̱̟̮̫͔̻̩̲̬͓̘͖̺͙̼̭̳̱̯͕̣̙̦̀̇̑̈͋̿̇̿́̇́̇̈́̀̑̀͂͋̀́̂͗̽̔͒̐͑͗͋̀̌̄̑͂̋̎͌̀̽͂̈́̅̌̀̅̋̑̇́̏̆͗̑͒͆̍̀͋͑̎͌̔̐̀̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅǪ̸̧̢̧̧̧̢̢̡̧̡̢͓̹̤̯̝͉̟̮͔̟̜̝̙̮̖̗̤͕̦̥̞͚͓͎̺̦̠̩̞̩͎͙̮̺̫̺̥̰̲̙̩̹̥͕͉͓͙̱̜̹̯̘͕̪̣̫͇̹̘̥͙̰̗͍̣̮̻̰̞̘̼̱͎̣̼̙̲̪͍̜̹̰͇̯͔̝̩̜̰͇͓̳̜̙̫̓̈̀̔͋̉͒́̎̽́͆̋̾́̓͐̉͒͐̄͊͒͂̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅR̵̨̧̨̢̡̡̡̧̢̨̨̨̨̨̛̛͍̟̟̪͔̻̹͖̼̝̟͎͈̺̣͚̯̙̰͓̙̖̥̫̜̝͓̞̜͓̺͎̫͙̫̳͙̞̠̳̲͇̟̻̤̟̙̠̟͉͔̱̹͇̳̞͚͓̥͔̣̼̫̺͈͔̥̗̩͙̙̪̼̰͉̯̹̘̖̣̩̭͕͍̲͚̠̪̜͓̯̲̰͉̰̭̲̳̫̯͔͍̠̱̜̬̩̯̺̘̭͕̹̼̤̣̪̞̯̥̤̰͉̮̗͕͚̼̥̭̫̥̰̼̜̟̭͉͉̥͙̲̝̖̖̰̝̟̟̞̪̟̹̞̭̞̥̒͒̉̐̽̎́̅̓͒͐̃͑̆̈̽̈͋͂͂͗̉̾̍͐́́̄͂̃̎̊̍̀̆̍̄̐̀̓̀̽̅̄̍̎̐̓̊̀̀̈́̐̐̓͒̌̀̈͗͛͋̒̑̐̒̿̈̀̃̈́́̈́̔̋́̈́́̐̌͂̕̕̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̧̢̧̡̧̧̡̻̺̤̫͙̳̰͚̖̣̮̭̙̯͍̹͎̮͍̟̯̜͎̠̤̪̩̤̞̱̝̫̭̪̭̱̺̲̖̯̫̩͎̖̙͖͚̤͎͇͎̭̩̩͔͈͈͈̣̖͙̻̬̣̺̈́̋̆̈́͛̉̾̽́͐̊͊́͋̓̑́̃̌̊̽̄̇̐̽̐̿͑̅͜͜͜͜͝͝͠T̵̛̛̛̯̪͉̣̪͉̲̼̩̟̦̯̣̾͗̈́͐̃̑̓̈́̓̈́̈́̿̋́̉͗̎͐̔̔̌͛͐̑̔́̅̄͗̆͌̈́̽́͋́̀̇́̾͐̄̿͛̃̂̿̅̌̾̏̅̓́̏̊̂̏̎͗̅̋̏̒̈̄̈́͗̏̍̈͋͊̈́̍̔̀̔̽̌̑̌̓̍͑̓͋́́̾̈́̽́́̋̑̊͑̆̾̽̀̀̔͌̎̀̓̌͋̅́̄̽̌̓̏̌̀͌̾͒̃̋͑̐͒͒̃̕̚̚̚͘̕͘͘̕͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠Ḩ̵̢̡̢̨̢̨̡̧̢̧̨̢̨̡̨͕̯͉̠̼̞̻̟̰͇͚̖̺̠͓̣̺̝͇̘̝̥͇̟̫̖͍̣͖̬̞̮͎͍̻̯͇̹̩͓͖̹͖̟͇̟̟͇͕͖͔̱̹̫͍̫̗͔̤̦̗̖͙̺̞̻͖͍̥͕̝͎̖͔͎̥͔͔̞̮̩͖͍͚͍̝̝̹̱̺͕̺̣͍̗̦͓̝̪̯̣̣̦̤͙̣͈̥̼̞͔̳̞͖̥͎̞͕͔̤̹̮̣̟̯͎̣̯̙̺͈͇̮̭̥̗̿̌̈̌͂̉̈͑̔̑̄̕͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅĚ̵̡̧̡̨̨̡̢̨̧̢̡̢̧̨̧̢̨̨̧̧̨̨̡̪͕̩͚̖̹̲͇̣̼̫̘̝͚̲̺͚̹̖̜̺͖̯̞͓̥̻̤̙̝̣̬̳͙̦͈̭̳̱̙̣̺̙̙͈̙͎̜̲̖̳̹̲̭̣͖͇͍̞̥̝͕̜͓̠̪͎̟͖̻̖̯̗̬̗̝̖̤̹̗̥̜̫̺͓̩̳̟̭̬̻̱̖͚̦̞͕͇͕̮͍̣̜̗̙̩̻̹͓̦͈̗̯͇̼̩͉̣̳̮͈̜̱̜͚̟̺̬̪͉̠̰̘͓̝̤̺̝̬̩͓̰͇̟̙̻̘̼͉̺̹͕̩̝̱̮̊͋́̐̔̿̇͐̈̐͊̇̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅ ̶̨̡̨̢̢̧̧͖͔̹̻̦̯͙̪̭̻͎̪͔̝̮͙̗͓̮̮̻̱̤̼̖͔̗̹̰̪̥͚͙̠̪̘̗̤̥̹͖͕͍̯̳̗̤͎̺̟̲̲̞̯̬̭͚̬͇̫̤̾̈́̎͊̀̆̽̕͜ͅB̷̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̼̞͍͎̦̹̼͎̦͖̣̉̾͗̑̆̄̓̂̿̏́́͐̂̀̔̌͋͛͆̄͂͊̋̃̎̈̏̈́́͗͂̏̃̊̀͐͗̀̑̒͛͒̈́͌͗̄́̒̆̓̌̄̈́͌̍̍̃̄̊̿̈̀̓̾̄̋̉̈́̿̈́̌͑́̋̄̄͒̈́̄͐͛̍͘̕͘̕̕͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝L̶̨̢̧̧̧̨̨̢̡̧̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̦͔̜͚̤̟̜̣̜͉͈͔̯̫͇̬̥̮̱͎̙͕͎͙͙̰̮̬͚̬̻̥̰̥̪̹̣͎̼͓̠͓̥̭̤̮̼̗̘̮̮̞͍̫͇̳̱͚͎͔̩͇̜̞̜̳̹͍͚̳̲͖̰̤͕̙̪̯̥̤̟̥̦̮͙̫͙̣͓͍̬͇̬̠͍̤̠̳̺͖̜̼̗͉̦̤͚̺̩̠̲̮̻̭̦̩̗̘̼͖̬͚̟̤̹͎͇̰͕̯͔̜̳̫̙̇̈́̐́̋̈́͑̑͐͆̊̌͋̐͛̅̉̈̔͆̒̅̓͑̉̄̇͆̑́̒̀̈̏̔̅͆̐͛͆͗̏͑̓͊̏̀̈́̇͐̍͑̀͑́̇̌̌̎͗͗̐̏͛̃̏̉͒̀̃̏̈̃̾͒͒͐͐̇̓̐̑̊̀̊̃̊̒̍͐̈̂̈́̐̾͆͂̄̆̍͆̀̌̈́̄̎̈́̓͊̈́̈́̂̿̅̈̉̋̉͊̓̿̈̒͛̚̕̕̕͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅƠ̸̡̧̡̡̡̧̢̢̨̢̛̗͓͖̭̤͕͓̥͍̳̞̮͉͉̺̼͇̥͉̜̰̝̹̰͓̗͚̖͇͇̘̥̯̮̞̺̹͔̺͉̣̰͎̼͔̤̜̲͎̭̙̲̝̲̪̘͎̬̬͙͓̖̬̩̩̘͙̱͙̘̘̯̮͉̖̱̠̲̗̣̰̤̘͍̲̗̲̖̬̟͉̠͇̭͔̻͙̱̤̖̼̭͓̣͙̱̭͍̖̗̩̩̠̲̪̙̣̬̟̜͖̟̖̪͈̜̅͐̑̋͆̆͆̓͒̔͆̋̅̿̇͋̓͊̅͌̀̄̂͛͒̉̔̐̈̓͊̎̀̈́͊̀̉͆̈́̊̄́̈́̉̈́̍̉̂͛̿̇̀̇̑̓̔̍́͌͊̓͋͋̍̍͑̾̋̂̊̐̓͗̐̎̏̌̈́̋̌̏̈́͌́̍̍̿̈̂̓͒̇͛͋͋͑͗̂̋̂̓̅̕̕̕̕̚̕̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅǪ̸̧̡̡̨̡̛̛̛̪̠̝͇̭̦̥͕͔̫̳̱̪̺͉̫̟̲̱̰̪͉̯̟̗͎͚̣̠͇̦̣͖̬͉̳̺͚̥̯͇̱̻͉͈͈̖̺̞͙̘̫̲͙̺̯͈͎̣͇̯̞͓̘̞̯̮͍̫͎̪͈̠̹͎̊̽̀̽͗͌͂̐̾͋͌͗͐͑̅̐̾̀́̽̏̿̀̀̍̓̏͗̈́̉͊͌̍͛͊̃̊̅̾͑͊̽͋̓̇͒̾̿́͐͆͛̅̿͒̊̈́́́͘̕̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅD̸̨̨̧̧̡̧̨̧̢̡̡̡̨̛̼͎̲̱͉̠͓̲̘̥̝͈͉̳͓̞͈̼̤͙̺̘͍͈͙̱̻̥͇̜̳̭̳͉͔̝͈̠̺͉̮̤͓͚̺̦̝̠͈̮̼̞̣̥͓̞̘̖̻̦̼̯̘̪̣͔͚͕͕̳̝̞̰͉̘̝̥̦̫̝̯̙̥̠̣͓̮̻̺̥̣͓̞̯͇̲̬̝̬̻̱͙͖͍̥͎̈́̒͒͐̓̉͗͑́͋̀̅̆̌̉̿̈́̒̋̾̋͊̒̋̓̅͂̓̿̄̑̈̈̆̐͗̈́̂̅͒̾̋̈̔̀͑͑̒͛̔̉̀̒̀̉͒̿̃̈́͑͑̀̑̈́͊͋͊̈́̊̑̀͒͊͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̧̨̢̧̢̡̧̧̧̢̡̢̨̡̛̪̩̞̱͕̺͈͙̜̝̟͖͙͍̣̘̜̼̣͓͚̪̜̬̝̻͖̞̼͖̣̼̝͈̟̳̦̬̯͚̲̥̘͍̩̲̬͔̯̝̺̘͍̼̙̻̲͔̜̗͔̼̖͕̯̟̯̪̖͙͎̯̭̟͈̺̜̝͈̼̪̱̻͖̫̠̳̟͉̣̹͈͕͖̼̭͓̙̳̮̞̦̯̮͇̤̺͈̞̮̝̭͔̻͔̙͙̹͔̠̦͓̭̦͙͖̼̲̰͓̪͎̺͈̣̙̮̙̪̲͎̜̳͉̯̗͙̦͈̻̜͚͍̘̱̩͕͇̖̱̦̬̱̮̹̺͉͔̩͔͚͈̩̫͉͔̩̮̔̅͒̉̾̂͑̇̋̿͑̈̅̑͂̓̽̋͑̊̄̾̏̈́̊̍̍̆́͒͒̀̄̈́̐͋͌̾̍̿̓̔͊͐̏̅͊̇̏͌͌̈͐͑̈̿̈̒̎͒̒̋̀̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅĞ̵̨̡̨̨̡̧̨̧̨̨̢̧̢̡̧̡̡̢̡̡̢̨̛̛̛̗̺͇͚͓̳̹͖͚͙̳͇̳͖͔͔͖͓̻̱͕̻̥̺͍̭̖̼̞̲̗̞͓̗̥̼̞̟̱͔̹̜͍̞̜͙͚̠̯̦͚̫͉̪͉͎̗̝̱̮̯̼̝̯͓͔̖̫̪̱͖̗̟̖͇̰̥̦͔̬̜̯̹̜̮̜̲̬̩̜̱͈̹̥͉̹̣̤͙͕̣͉͔͖͎̥̪̠̮̙̩̭̹̘̮̱͚̜̪͚̼̼͚̞̭͇̟̗̻̬͇̘̮̥̭͔͖͚̬͚̤͍͍̼̭̖̪̼̣̯͖̤͉̳̘͕̤̞͉͓̫̣̠̱̲̰̮̍̀̂́̓͂̐̋̃̒̃̿͒͌͛͗̔̏̈́͒̀̾̌̀̀͛͑́͒̀́̊̈́͌̊̎̾̽͊̆̉̈́͊̍̽̿̽͆̅̀͐̍̏̎̉͑͂̽̄̓̅͛̿̍̅̒̓̎̉́̽̾̃̌̓̏̋́͐̑͂̈́̇̍̏̆̍̾̈́̂̄̇̔́̽͊́̿͆̓̔̈́́̅͂͗̆͛̿́́̽͂̎̀̆̃̑̓͛͗̅͗͑̈́͛̄̊̓́̍̈́̃̅̄́͐̍̎̄͑̉̕̚̕̚͘̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǪ̸̨̢̧̡̨̡̧̧̡̡̡̨̡̡̧̡̧̢̢̨̧̢̛̪̳̠͉͚̮̻̲̼̞͕̺͙̙͚̯̰͔̙͈̼̰͙̼͔̬̲̗͖͉͚̺̰͙̥̝̝̘͉͕̦̙̖̱͔͍͎͕͔̺̲̳͇̻̤̟͓͇̗̠͎̗̗͓͓̤̲͍̖̮̺͙͕͈̗̘̞͔͇̬̰̠̠̮̗̞͉̟̪͖̣͓͎̘͎̤̼̞̠̭͓͚̥̹̮̪̝̭̘̘̭̹͕̲̳̲̰̹̯̦̟͙̥̻͓̟̙̥̬͎̣͔̭̳̫̳̺̱̣͚̞̜̼̼̭̟̮̲͙̙̞̰̥̣͙͍̝͔̟̹͉̠̥̱̣̰̟̗̭̱̖͕̼͉̰̲͔̇͒̓̀͑͌͒̔̿̑̿̆͛͑̈́̓͋̇͗͂̃̈́̅̐̾̎̉̂̽̐̀̃̾̀̂̊̀͂̓͗͛̀̆̐̀͆̾̿͆̓̀̊͛̿̎̈́͂͑̒̉́̀̀̓̀͑̓̅͗̾̽̓̓̂̑͛̋̅̆̐̏͊̎̇͆̅̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅD̴̡̧̡̨̡̡̢̢̨̧̢̡̛̥̬̠̙̱̮̠̜̼̼̰̙̮̭̙̲͔̱̭̪̩͇͈͕͔̻͍͙͈̺̙̱̦͖̗͙̺̖͉̰̝̣͍̥̘͎̖̦̰̙̜̯̼̻̭̥̼̻̳̫̩̪̗̱̲̯̫̩̯̩̬̞̮̥͈̦̗̲̬̖̟͉̫̼̮̮̦̖̯͚͔͉͚̦̥͕͚̫͕̙͎̻̼̘̟͇͈̲̺̳͓͖͔͈͕̘̯̺̮̤̓̑̓̀̈́̋͊͌͒͆͋̾̆̐͌͂̊̈́̓͒̽̑̌́̎̎̉̾̅̅͗͊̂̈́̑͐̏̌̈̆͑̀̂͐̓͋̉͗̇̈́̑̍̓̄̂̐̐̈́͋͗̀̐͌̈́̎̅͊̋͗̃̏̏̂̌̆͑̋̌̊̐́̿̊̈́͆͐̕̚͘̕͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ.̶̨̧̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̫̼̯̳͚̹͔̫̜̞̘͙̖̥̹̣͕̥̯͓̝̦͈̺̯̱̫̣͓͙͔̲͙̖̘̬̬̳̥̲̼͙̞̠̲̥̹̗̦̫̝͍̥̝͚̦̹͕͎̘͇̥̝̼̃͂̈̎̋͌̃̀͊̓͒͐̂͗̈́̐̏̅͋̐̂̾̋̒̔̐̓͌̀̍̊̀͑́͑͆́͑̇̑́̀̃͑̐͊̽̍̈́̋͑̂̇̀̇̈̔̉̍̇̓͛̉͐̿̎͒̋̆͂̋̈́̋̽͊̏͑͗̈́̄̔̔̈́̃̿̈́́̈́̐̔͂͒̉̆͗̔̽̈́̿̃́̇̉̂͑̎͗̓́̐͋̆̾̚͘̚̚̕̚̕̚͘͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅ

I suddenly snapped back to reality, springing up from my night terror. My breathing is heavy, eyes wide open, sweat trickling down every inch of his body. I looks around at the unfamiliar location. When I finally look to the right, I see a small girl. They looked panicked, but not in the sense of fear, in the sense of not knowing what to do.

"Are you alright?" The unknown lady asked, not knowing where to place her hands. As a result, she places a hand on my forehead, checking his temperature.

D̶a̷n̵g̶e̵r̷.̸.̵.̸k̷e̸e̸p̶ ̸c̵a̸u̶t̷i̵o̶n̶.̸.̵.̸p̴o̴t̸e̵n̷t̵i̷a̸l̶ ̵e̴n̷e̷m̸y̷.̶.̴.̷

"Oh my- you're incredibly hot!" The woman exclaims, but quickly covers her mouth. "I meant temperature wise. Not that you aren't attractive! You are, but I'm not like attracted attracted to you, y'know??" She rambles. I don't pay much attention. I was more focused on the throbbing headache I had. The woman takes notice and calms down. "Let me get you a cold towel. Please, lie back down." She spoke before getting up.

Ignoring her advice, I stand up and stumble I way over to the door. I make it two steps in before the stranger rushes over to me. "Woah, woah, woah. I said lie down, not get up." They said, lightly pushing me back to the couch. I only grunt in response, not wanting to owe a favor to another person. Despite my efforts, I couldn't fight back due to my weak state.

"Move." I demand, not at all trying to hide the hostility in my voice.

"This bit- I KNOW you did not just tell ME to move after saving YOUR ASS from DEATH." The girl angrily responds. Which was reasonable. She did show me immense hospitality after all.

"I never die." I responded, still glaring at her.

"Says the dude who was unconscious for about an hour now." She snaps back. I look away. I didn't know what to say back, but I did know that I was annoyed.

J̵u̷s̸t̴ ̴k̴i̸l̶l̶ ̸h̸e̴r̷.̸.̶.̶p̶r̶o̸b̸l̸e̴m̴ ̴s̸o̷l̶v̴e̴d̵.̷.̶.̷

I'm not gonna kill her, no matter how annoying she gets. Not unless she attacks first.

"Look, I'm only trying to help you here. I can tell your not the type to work with others, but it's still a blizzard out there, and unless you want frostbite all over, you're staying here. End of story." The stranger sternly said, as if I didn't have a choice in the matter. Admitting defeat, I let my body fall back onto the couch.

She doesn't seem like much of a threat, I suppose...

E̵v̸e̴r̴y̶o̸n̴e̷ ̶i̶s̵ ̷b̷a̶d̷.̵.̴.̵k̷i̴l̸l̵.̷.̶.̷

Shut up.

"What's you're name?" The woman spoke, keeping me from arguing with the Voices.

"None of your business." I grudged. I wasn't planning on sticking around, so why did it matter?

"Well, mine is Y/N. Because you won't tell me yours I'll just call you..." Y/N hums, turning around and tapping her finger on their chin, observing the man. "Elsa." She chuckles, amusing herself.

"Elsa-?" I question.

"Well, I found you in the snow and you seemed to be going through a mid-life crisis, running away from family." Y/N mused.

"How'd you know I was running away from family?" I interrogated.

"Wait- you were actually running away? Ha! What a coincidence. Guess 'Elsa' really does fit you, big guy." Y/N laughed.

"Don't call me Elsa." I hissed. I watched as she began brewing potions. "What are you making?" I asked, monotoned.

"Poison." Y/N responds, mimicking my monotone voice. I furrowed my brows, tensing up to prepare for combat.  Y/N noticed and quickly said, "It was a joke, chill. I'm making healing and regen potions for you." She said, holding up the netherwarts and glistening melons. I sighed in relief, but still was cautious to watch her to make sure she doesn't slip in any glowstone dust. After some time, Y/N finally spoke. "I know I'm hot, but you don't have to stare at me." They joked. I quickly looked in the opposite direction, feeling the embarrassment rise to my face.

"I wasn't staring at you, I was making sure you didn't try to poison me." I mumbled. Y/N sighed in response.

"I promise I'm not trying to kill you." Y/n spoke.

"Promises mean nothing." I monotoned.

"Who hurt you, man?" Y/N half-joked, though she sounded a bit concerned. I looked down. Maybe she was right. Maybe she was just trying to be nice.

"Technoblade." I spoke after a pause of silence.

"What?"

"My name. It's Technoblade." I monotoned.

"I like Elsa better." Y/N chuckled, leaving me grumbling in response.

"I told you not to call me Elsa." I spoke. Y/N only chuckled in response before grabbing the regen and healing potions from the brewing stands.

"Here, drink up." Y/N said, handing the potions to me. I took them hesitantly, cautious to make sure it's not poison before taking drinking it. I felt the liquid fall down my throat, being one of the only thing I've drank in days. Feeling slight pain in my hand from different bruises and scratches I've gained from the past days slowly go away, I look back at the woman.

"Thanks." I spoke. Y/N simply smiled and got up, taking the empty potion bottles from me and putting them in the sink. I felt my other, more severe, wounds healing processes sped up from under the bandages, I'm assuming Y/N, placed upon me.

"You're staying the night. You seem like you haven't rested in days, and you need a shower as well. Not to mention that fever you got going on for ya'." Y/N spoke. My fingers reached for my under eyes, feeling across my eyebags. I can't deny, I'm in bad shape. Looking over to my left, I noticed a fluffy, black and white dog laying peacefully. Petting the dog, I feel himself melt into the soft coat of the big animal. "That's Astek." Y/N spoke, referring to the big fluff ball I was petting. "He's friendly." She continued. I could've figured that out himself, based on the way the dog already is laying on it's back happily accepting belly rubs.

Y/N chuckles a bit before making their way to the barrels above a small counter. They took out some raw rabbit, potatoes, and a couple of carrots, chopping them all up and dumping them into a big pot. I could smell the brewing of a rabbit stew creep around him. Just then, my stomach grumbled. Maybe a bit to loud. I felt the heat rush to his face in embarrassment before covering my mouth and looking away.

"Don't worry, you'll get some too, Elsa." Y/N teased, continuously stirring the pot of soup. I groaned at the nickname once more, but ignored it by petting Astek. I find my mind wandering to the night terror I had. Why did that come up all of the sudden? It's been, what, five years? Maybe six? I thought I was over it.

I̷ ̴m̴i̶s̶s̴ ̵t̶h̴e̵m̶.̴.̸.̴w̶e̸'̶r̵e̵ ̸n̴o̴t̸ ̵s̶u̶p̷p̸o̶s̴e̵d̶ ̷t̷o̵ ̸t̵a̶l̸k̶ ̵a̶b̶o̸u̸t̸ ̸t̴h̵e̸m̵,̴ ̷i̸d̴i̵o̷t̷!̵

Why is this all happening all of the sudden? Not to mention, this random person having the same name as them. I turn to look at the woman again, taking in details I didn't notice before. They had goat horns, along with a pair of ears and a tail. The full set, really. A couple of scars were placed here and there, at least from what I could see from the side profile. Across their chest they wore a brown satchel.

A brown satchel?

It looked... familiar.

---

"Food is ready." I hear Y/N call from the kitchen. I was pulled out of the trance of Astek when I heard 'food'. I hadn't eaten in days, I was starving. I stood up and made my way over to the small kitchen area, feeling Y/N's eyes on me. I awkwardly shuffled onto the small stone table that didn't seem like it could fit many people, and at the middle of the table there was a potted white flower. I watched as Y/N poured some soup into a couple of bowls and handed it to me, followed by a napkin and makeshift-wooden spoons.

Makeshift-wooden spoons.

Okay, this is getting a bit freaky. There's no way this is the same Y/N. Nope. Not a change. Y/N is dead. They died in my arms. Think of facts, Techno. Not possibility.

"Did you make this?" I asked, examining the spoon.

"No, it was a gift from an old friend." Y/N smiled back. "All I can recall of him is that he had blonde hair." They added, taking a sip of their soup.

I copied their movement, getting lost in thought. A bit too much of a coincidence. Satchel, same thing Wilbur got for Y/N. Wooden spoons, same thing Tommy got for Y/N. What the hell is going on? I'm going crazy. Do I really miss Y/N that much? Am I hallucinating? Dreaming?

Also, why would you give someone wooden spoons as a gift? Nerd.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥. 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮.

Y/N heard a slight knocking on their bedroom door. It was the middle of the night, what the hell? I know I'm awake, but if I was asleep, I would be very angry.

"Come in?" Y/N called out quietly, careful not to wake the other sleeping resident. The door slowly peaked open, and in crept in Technoblade. "Techno?" I chuckled slightly.

"Halloo." Technoblade whispered awkwardly.

"What're you doing up?" Y/N asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." Technoblade responded.

"Thinking, you?"

"Thinking."

"We think to much."

"Agreed." Technoblade chuckled. There was a moment of silence before Technoblade approached the bed. "May I sit down?" He asked. Y/N nodded, allowing Techno to take a seat on the mattress.

"What were you thinking about?" Y/N asked, adjusting their sitting position so they sat crisscross.

"Just some things that happened in the past." Technoblade smiled somberly. Y/N could tell something was up, that it was more than just some-things that happened in the past.

"Turn around." Y/N said. Confused, Technoblade raised his brow. Y/N only gave him a nod of reassurance, so hesitantly he adjusted so he faced the other way. Grabbing their brush from their drawer, they began to brush through his hair.

"Oh." Technoblade chuckled. Y/N knew this calms him down. It didn't happen often, so Technoblade found himself melting into the motions of the brush. Then, his mind wandered back to the kiss they shared before... yeah. Technoblade longed for that warmth again, but he knew that Y/N probably doesn't remember it.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked, stopping the brushing. Technoblade quickly perked his head up, curious to why they stopped.

"Nothing?" Technoblade answered.

"Don't give me that, Techno. You got upset. Am I being to rough?" Y/N asked, worried.

"No no no, it's not you. I'm just... thinking again." Technoblade looked back down.

"Tell me what you're thinking about." Y/N said, going back to brushing his hair.

"Ah, it's a lot, I don't know if you'd-"

"Techno." Y/N cut off. Technoblade let out a sigh before giving in.

"Well. Um, there's something I miss."

"What's that?"

"A feeling. I only got it when a special person was around. When we shared intimate moments." Y/N noticed the tip of Technoblade's ears turn pink.

"Like a crush?" Y/N chuckled.

"Yeah, if you wanna call it that." Technoblade admitted. He took a deep breath before continuing, "I miss the warmth I got from..." Technoblade finished. He mumbled something at the end, but Y/N didn't hear it.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Y/N asked. Technoblade only mumbled again, turning his head slightly. "Techno, you're mumbling." Y/N chuckled. They heard Techno take a deep breath before fully turning around, facing Y/N.

"May I kiss you?" Techno blurted out. His face was filled with blush, and his eyes looking longingly.

"W-What?" Y/N stuttered, feeling their own blush rush to their face.

"Don't make me say it again, that's embarrassing." Techno whined. Y/N felt their chest squeeze.

"What's with the sudden question?" Y/N asked nervously.

"Well... I don't think you remember it, but there was a moment we shared before you... went absent. We kissed. I really miss the feeling I got during it and I don't know I just-" Y/N cut Techno off, pulling his face close with their lips meeting in the middle. Technoblade melted into the kiss, just as he suspected he would. The two sat there in a deep trance. After a second or two, they pulled away. "Woah." Technoblade mumbled with a heavy sigh. Y/N's felt the embarrassment grow more and more

"We never speak of this." Y/N said, grabbing Technoblade's arm and dragging him down onto the bed, snuggling into his chest.

Technoblade did a small gasp "I'm getting cuddles too??" He said in his cute surprised voice.

"Mhm. Now shut up and enjoy it while it lasts." Y/N mumbled, hitting Technoblade's chest lightly with their fist.

"Absolutely I will, Princess." Technoblade said giddily. Y/N could practically hear the smile through his voice, and strangely, they found their own smile making its way to their lips.

---

Word Count: 3,613!

Pog <3

Did you cry at the first bit? I just got immensely sad so I had to make up for it with the fluff.

That's not even the worse to come.

Friendly reminder: the author specializes in angst. :)

Goodnight my lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 796 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...
3.1K 111 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...
29K 1.3K 35
I am only writing this for fun. Mostly platonic shipping. Keep in mind the people that are shipped in this fanfic are ok with shipping. If any ships...