.

By 0_167_12z

. More

Part 1: idk but fuck me gregory
Part 2: got fucked, thanks gregory
Part 3: ghost
Part 4: crocuses
Part 5: Gregory,
Part 6: guilty
Part 7: the fear within
Part 8: okay here we go again
Part 11: kurwa ola coś ty odpierdoliła
Part 12: im taking the control
Part 13: well
muse
Congrats, you reached the Hell
prince
Part 14: skin
New Year
chrisantemas
things are happening
will i ever finish this original story? idk
fisting
i hate it all

Part 10: fuck you

23 2 0
By 0_167_12z

You know what? I hope one day you will get to know how I cared. How I was afraid to change my phone number, afraid of not picking up calls from unknown numbers in case it was you, trying to come back. You know what? Fuck you. It's your fault that I can't survive any argument with anyone because I think they gonna be like you, that they will just leave me not even looking at shit we shared. You know what? Thay are all better than you. They actually care or pretend to do so. You fucked me up so badly that every bad word hurts twice more than normally. You brake me down, then brought me up, then fucked me up totally. Hope you'll learn what it means to be a friend and your future friends will love you as much as I did, and fuck you once again, I wish you were different.

Fuck you, not you Gregory.
Sincerely, fag who cant let go

Oh god, im done. For once in my life lol. Thanks Greggy I wouldnt make it without you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 3.5K 30
[kinda finished but discontinued, you'll get tdbk happy ending but story is not complete :/] The girls of former class 1a never forgot about the time...
2.4M 59K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
3.5K 182 18
Marriage is about equality . But here Meera is a final year students and an introvert as the name of friends she has only her family. She is most c...
31.1K 3.1K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...