ᐯIᒪᗴ {𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑔𝑥�...

By Rllo74

DISCONTINUED "Born as the first moon of the year falls, part of a pair doomed for betrayal, gifted with the... More

ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥
ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
Update

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

2.6K 97 7
By Rllo74

꧁꧂
"So we have to keep it in our mouths for a whole month? Ew." Daphne said as Cassie explained that the first step was to keep a mandrake leaf in your mouth for a month and then put in a crystal vial that reflects the pure rays of the moon.

"Yes, and we cant take it out until the month is over." Cassie explained to the group.

"So were gonna have to take a trip to the greenhouse eh?" Joseph asked excitedly.

"After this there are no backouts guys." Caelum said to the rest of the group.

"Dont look at me, yeah its gonna be gross but ill do it." Daphne said looking at the rest of the group.

"Alright we'll go tomorrow."
꧁꧂
It was just after dinner of the next day when the slytherin group decided to get the mandrake leaves.

The four slytherins went down to the greenhouse to see Neville in there feeding the plants.

"I'll handle him, everyone get just your leaves." Cassie said as the rest of the group nodded.

Cassie walked in followed by her brother, Daphne, and Joseph.

The three went to where the madrakes were on the otherside of the greenhouse.

"Neville..." Cassie said to the boy now looking at her, his jaw clenched.

"Lestrange." He said through gritted teeth.

"I apologize for this." Cassie said as she slowly grabbed her wand in her pocket.

"Sorry for what?" Neville said his knuckles now white from how hard he was clenching his fists.

Cassie just pulled out her wand and pointed at him "Confundo" She shouted and watched Nevilles body freeze for a quick second before she casted "Fumos" which made her wand emit gray smoke. "Run" She whispered to the slytherins as they all ran out of the greenhouse which was now filled with smoke.

They all ran up the hill that led to the castle almost out of breath. They finally slowed down once they reached the stones.

"Crap Cass did you get a leaf?" Joseph asked out of breath.

"I got her one." Caelum said handing the second lead in his hand to his twin.

"Thanks Cal." Cassie said looking towards her brother.

"Alright is everyone ready?" Joseph asked holding the lead up towards his mouth.

Daphne sniffed it and mimicked a vomittinh motion "No, but lets do it anyways."

Caelum grinned "Ready?"

Cassie looked at the leaf "Bottoms up."

The four put the leaves in their mouths, cringing at the bitter taste.

"Its not that bad." Cassie said

Joseph shrugged "Its alright if you just stuff it in the corner of your mouth."

Daphne gagged "Its gross." She said which made Caelum chuckle.

They were one step closer to becoming animagi.
꧁꧂
Cassie sat down at her table in the great hall. When she walked in, all eyes were on her cor some reason which made her feel odd.

Cassie sat down next to her brother who shoved the daily prophet in her face.

"Blacks been spotted at Hogsmeade!"  He shouted as she watched the picture of her uncle in his dirty prison uniform looked rugged and worn down.

"Morning to you too." She said putting food on her plate as Caelum just looked at her in shock "Do you have any clue what this means?"

Cassie replied with her mouth stuffed with food "No clue."

Caelum scoffed "It means hes coming to Hogwarts, and you know whos at Hogwarts?"

"You guys?" Joseph said from the other side of the table.

"No you twat, Harry Potter is here." Caelum said proudly.

"How do you know hes coming for Potter?" Daphne asked now looking at the daily prophet  in his hands.

"Hes come to finish what he started 12 years ago."
                                    ꧁꧂
Joseph and Cassie were leaving the divination classroom when a figure tapped on Cassies shoulder.

"I must talk to you, its urgent." A certain bushy haired girl said to her.

Joseph gave her a questioning look but she nodded to him "Go I'll meet you in Transfiguration." Joseph nodded and walked down the corridor.

Cassie looked down at Hermione "To what do I owe the pleasure to Granger?" Hermione just scoffed and gripped her wrist while dragging her to the east wing where she pulled her to sit down on a window sill that overlooked the castle grounds.

"What did you drag me here for, I have Transfiguration on the first floor." Cassie complained

"You better listen to me Cassiopheia Lestrange right now."

"You dont use my full name." Cassie said with a disgusted look cringing at the sound of her full name.

"You need to stop buckbeaks execution!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Oh no he actually did it, I didnt think that dragon would actually do it. Im sorry about your bird Granger." Cassie said looking down into Hermiones brown eyes.

"If your sorry then you'll stop it." Hermione said sternly.

"No can do Granger, If Uncle Lucius is set on it, theres nothing I or anyone for the matter of the fact can do about it." The older girl replied.

"Please can you just try for me?" Hermione said with pleading eyes.

Cassie scoffed as she chewed on her mandrake leaf "And why would I do anything for you?" Cassie asked the shorter girl, smirking.

"I-if you wont do it for me, do it for buckbeak, hes innocent, and id like to believe you have morals." Hermione said with a scolding glare.

"And what makes you think that?" Cassie asked atogonizingly.

"Just please, try. You should get to class now, it starts very soon." The bushy haired girl said.

"Right then, Ill write him, but I dont promise anything Granger." Cassie said as she started walking down the stairs before Hermione grabbed her arm which made the raven haired girl turn back around.

"Thank you." Hermione said looking down at the girl, her hand still gripping bicep.

"Im not doing this for you Granger, Im doing this f-for Buckbeak, yeah, Im doing this for him." Cassie said now stuttering as all she could think about was how hermiones hand was gripping her arm.

"Right, for buckbeak." Hermione said now dropping Cassies arm from her hold "Right well on to class then, Mcgonagall wont appreciate you being tardy."

Cassie nodded as she cleared her theoat "Right then, see you later Granger." She said as she walked down the spiral stairs.

"See you." Hermione whispered once Cassie was out of reach.

꧁꧂

Cassie rushed into the transfiguration classroom and took her seat next to Daphne as Professor Mcgonagall started her lesson.

"What took you so long! You were almost late!" Daphne whispered shoyted as Cassie took out her wand and textbook.

"I got caught up, im here now, no worries." Cassie said as she started to write on the parchment in front of her.

Daphne just rolled her eyes and decided to leave the subject alone. When Cassie Lestrange wanted to keep something a secret, no one ever questioned it.
꧁꧂

Cassie got back from her last class and was now in her dorm doing homework when she remembered her and Hermiones conversation.

She got out a piece of parchment and started writing

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑈𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑒 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎

𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐷𝐴𝐷𝐴 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟.

𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦, 𝐼 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐻𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ, ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒.

𝐴𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑆𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠. 𝐶𝑎𝑒𝑙𝑢𝑚 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒?

𝑈𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑒 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑢𝑠, 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑒𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝑈𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑒, 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑦, 𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑓. 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒,
𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑒

Cassie signed her name at the bottom and put it in a spare envelope that was on the desk. She went in her satchel and took out a container of red ink and a stamp.

The stamp had the a large L on it, for Lestrange.

She quickly stamped the envelope and put her supplied away when Daphne came in.

"Hey, dinners soon. Want to go to the library to study before?" The blonde asked looking towards her best friend as she shrugged off her robe.

"No, Im going to the owlry to send a letter to my Aunt and Uncle." Cassie said as she got up from the desk and put her slytherin hoodie on.

"Oh, alright, is it about anything important?" Daphne asked in a slightly dissapointed tone.

"No, they just want to see how im doing is all, Ill see you at dinner Daph." Cassie said walking out the room.
꧁꧂

Cassie walked into the owlery as she spotted a certain black owl sitting up on a ledge.

The owl flew down and landed on her outstretched arm.

She softly stroked its head as it nuzzled into her touch.

"Hey Snappy." She said as she continued stroking his dark feathers.

She pulled out a treat from her pocket and held out her hand as the owl took the treat into its mouth and swallowed it.

She pulled the envelope out of her pocket and gave it to the bird while whispering "Malfoy Manor." The bird flew out of the window as a throat cleared behind Cassie which made the girl turn around.

"Fancy seeing you here." Samantha said, the blue eyed girl walking toward her with a coat.

"And you aswell, need to send a letter?" Cassie asked looking at the pale girl.

"Yes, to my dad." Samantha said holding up her the envelope in her hand.

"Right well, I'll wait for you, we'll walk down to dinner together." Cassie said smiling.

"Alright."
꧁꧂

The girls were now walking back up to the castle, Cassie telling Samantha about the time her brother got hit by a bludger when he walked onto the Malfoys quidditch field when Cassie and her friends were playing.

"He had a blackeye for a week, Uncle Lucius refused to fix it for him because he was acting like a baby." Cassie said which made Samantha laugh.

"Your brother never played quidditch?" the brunette asked.

Cassie shook her head "No, his main personality trait is hating all things in relation to muggles."

"Yes, a very uncommon belief nowadays. But its very possible the dark lord will rise again and rid the world of them." Samantha said.

Cassies eyes widened "You believe hes still alive?"

Samantha nodded her head "I do, father does aswell. It'll only be a matter of time now, mostly with Black breaking out."

"Do you think other people in azkaban will too?" Cassie asked the girl as they rounded the corridor near the great hall.

"Like you parents?" The brunette asked as Cassie nodded.

"Its very possible, if Black can, they all can. Thats what you want isnt it?" Samantha asked turning to face the girl as they reached the entrance of the great hall.

"O-Of course I do, erm, anyways I have to go to my table now. Will you be coming to the quidditch game this weekend, its Slytherin vs Ravenclaw." Cassie said as the brunette nodded.

"Yes, Ill be secretly cheering for you of course and I'll see you before to wish you luck." The girl said which made Cassies cheeks pink up a bit.

"Great." Cassie said as she waved to the girl and went to her table.

"So you were hanging out with her?" Daphne asked as she elbowed the raven haired girl in the ribs who just took a seat next to her.

"No, I went to drop off a letter and I saw her there." Cassie said as she started getting food on our plate.

"Im all for it Cass." Daphne said looking at the girl beside her while Joseph nodded in agreement "You two look great together and Ravenclaws like the second best house."

Caelum laughed "Agreed, sister you should try acknowledging your emotions for once instead of neglecting them. She seems like a nice girl." He said while Cassie just rolled her eyes.

"I do not neglect my emotions. And she probably doesnt even like me like that." Cassie rebutted while Joseph snorted "Sure she doesnt."

Cassie furrowed her eyebrows "Whats that supposed to me-"

"This madrake is fucking disgusting, we have to keep in in for a whole month?!" Daphne asked as she scrunched her face up in disgust when the bitter taste of the leaf evaded her tongue.

"Yes Daphne, unless you dont want to be an animagus." Cassie said as she looked at the girl beside her.

"Of course I do, Im just saying, it tastes like shit."
꧁꧂
Cassie arrived at the quidditch pitch right after dinner as Marcus called an emergency meeting, it was now thursday and the game was on friday night.

Callie walked in with Joseph and Draco on her side as she saw the other slytherins talking in the middle of the field.

The three walked to the group as Marcus started speaking.

"Good your here, alright this is the last practice we have before the game tomorrow, you all have to be here at 5, the game starts at 7. Were going to be using the thinberg shuffle and blind spot. So lets go over those two really quickly."

Everyone mounted their brooms and got into position to do the thinberg shuffle first.

Cassie was between Skye and Jeremy while Felix was protecting the hoops oppsite of them. Marcus and Joseph were sending bludgers there way as the three passed the quaffle to eachother with precision.

Joseph aimed a bludger at Skye just as Cassie was about to pass the quaffle back to her but Cassie went the other way and threw the quaffle through the hoop with ease.

The team reset ast Skye and Jeremy passed the ball to eachother going straight for the hoops where Felix was.

Just as Skye was about to throw the quaffle in the bottom hoop, where Felix was in front of, she threw the ball up to Cassie, who caught it and threw it into the top hoop.

The slytherin team put the quaffle and bludgers away as Marcus spoke to the team again.

"Good session everyone, sleep well and dont skip breakfast tomorrow, remember you have to be here at 5, got it?" He asked as the whole team nodded. The group walked back up to the castle and down to the basement to the slytherin common room.

Cassie walked into her dorm and took a shower as she thought about the day.

She thought about what Samantha had said ahiut her parents and the dark lord.

What if they did break out, it was a big possibility since Sirius Black had done it and if the dark lord rised again then she would be forced to become a death eater. She didnt want that.

Draco would be forced to become one aswell while Caelum would willingly participate in becoming one of Voldemorts slaves.

Cassie realized she didnt want her mother to escape or for voldemort to come back, or for sirius black to kill harry. But little did she know she had no idea what was coming.

A/N New book cover by cinemassance She is so talented so go check out her profile and nake sure to read Euphoria. After next chapter i'll definitely be progressing the story, im just trying to build the characters, relationships, and theyre progress on becoming animagi  anyway hope you enjoyed. dont forget to vote and as always if u have any suggestions dont hesitate to comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 854 69
"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a dead mum, a dad who wiped any memory i eve...
658K 12.6K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
2.7K 14 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
10.7K 382 36
(I'm not great at writting so please don't judge me) On her 11th birthday, tomboy Harriet Potter learns that she's a powerful witch with a place wait...