not ur fan » taesakook

By AIKAHIRAISSI

❝in which sana gets to hide the famous and very attractive actor inside her cheap apartment.❞ [ english | epi... More

synopsis
000 | prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
not an update
019
020
021
022
023
024

018

463 29 4
By AIKAHIRAISSI

// messenger.

Minatozaki Sana
Hey, it's past 9pm. When are you going home?

Minatozaki Yeonjun
I'm not going home tonight. I'm sorry I'm just telling you this.

Minatozaki Yeonjun
We're having sleepover at my friend's house.

Minatozaki Sana
oh okay

Minatozaki Sana
could've told me earlier

Minatozaki Yeonjun
I'm sorry. It was sudden.

Minatozaki Sana
it's fine

Minatozaki Sana
keep me posted, okay?

Minatozaki Yeonjun
okay

Minatozaki Sana
okay, take care

Minatozaki Yeonjun
you too

---

"What did she say?" Taehyung asked as he entered the guest room where Yeonjun and Soobin will be staying.

"It's fine for her." Yeonjun answered.

"I still can't believe how small our world is." Soobin said as he laid on the bed. He looked at Yeonjun. "So, your sister is friends with my cousin and Taehyung hyung who are also friends."

"And your cousin is currently flirting with my sister."

Soobin sneered. "He flirts with everyone."

Yeonjun just huffed then looked at Taehyung. "You like my sister too, don't you?"

Taehyung smiled a little and looked away. "It doesn't matter." he sat on the bed, beside Yeonjun. "If you don't mind, what happened to your leg? Your doctor said it's from your past injury."

"I got in an accident when I was a kid. It was severe. I couldn't walk for four years. It's all good now. Just not fully recovered, I guess."

"I'm sorry."

Yeonjun shrugged. "It sucks. Guess my sister left out that part to you?"

"She never told me about her past actually."

"Jungkook hyung knows about me."

Taehyung forced a smile. "Of course he knows. She likes him."

Yeonjun's mouth opened, surprised.

Soobin sat up from lying down and grinned at Yeonjun. "Then your sister's in trouble."

Taehyung shook his head. "Jungkook likes her too, genuinely. But yeah, Sana could get into trouble. That's why I still want to be there for her to protect her just in case."

Yeonjun smiled. "It's a shame. I kinda voted on you."

Taehyung just chuckled and shook his head then he stood up. "Alright, kids. Go to sleep. If you need anything, I'll be in my room."

"Goodnight, hyung." Soobin said as he laid back on the bed.

"Thank you for letting me sleep here." Yeonjun said.

"No problem, kid. Goodnight."

---

"Surprise!"

"Jungkook?!" Sana's eyes went wide when she opened the door. She grabbed his arm and pulled him quickly inside. "You can't just go here any time you like. What if someone saw you?!"

"I'm a ninja. I'm a terrorist, remember?"

Sana just shook her head in disbelief. Her attention went to the box he's carrying. "What's that?"

Jungkook smied widely. "Ta-da! It's a cake!" then he walked towards the table confidently and set the cake on top of it. "Where's your brother?"

"Uh, he's not here." she said as she followed him to the table. "What's this for?"

"It's a celebration. For your new job." Jungkook answered, his smile went even wider.

"Seriously?" Sana looked at him in disbelief but a smile managed to escape from her lips. She shook her head. "You didn't have to do this, really."

"So, with your brother not around, I guess we can call this a date?"

"Whatever, Jungkook." she turned around to pick a knife, two plates and spoons and placed it on the table.

Jungkook stared at her in amusement. "Minatozaki Sana cooperating and not being a pain in the ass? No way. Where is she? What did you do to Sana?"

Sana glared at him. "You could eat or you could leave."

"But still mean." he grabbed a chair and sat on it as he watched Sana slicing the cake. "What makes you extra nice tonignt?"

"I'm not being extra nice, Jungkook. I'm just really hungry."

"Where did your brother go?"

"Sleepover. At his friends' house."

Jungkook hummed. "You sound disappointed."

Sana huffed. "I was actually waiting for him so we could go eat outside."

"Hmm." he nodded. "Maybe you could do it next time."

"Maybe."

After slicing the cake, she took one slice and put it on Jungkook's plate then to hers.

Jungkook grinned widely at the gesture. "You can be my wife."

The corner of her mouth turned upwards lightly. "Shut up and don't ruin the mood."

"I am setting the mood."

Sana just smirked.

"That." Jungkook took a bite. "You're actually smiling tonight. What happened to you?" he asked exaggeratedly.

Sana chuckled lightly and Jungkook reveled at that sound again. "I don't know. I guess I'm just happy that you're here and I'm not alone eating my dinner tonight." she whispered more like to herself but Jungkook still heard it anyway.

Jungkook gaped at her. "You're actually admitting that you're happy that I'm here. Something's really wrong with you."

Sana huffed. "Very wrong." she whispered again, much quieter this time.

"But hey, I know you're upset about your brother."

"Disappointed. A little. He has changed. Six years... of course. He hates me."

"I don't think so." Jungkook moved closer to her and leaned forward. "Six years, of course he'll change. But you're his sister."

"I left him, Jungkook." she hid her face when she felt tears pricked her eyes. "I left them."

"For a good reason. So you could give them a life that you wanted for them." Jungkook sighed and touched her chin. "Hey, look at me." he whispered.

Sana obliged. Turning her head to face him, her eyes teary.

"Someday, he will understand." Jungkook said with a smile. "You're a good person, Sana."

And all she felt that time was sadness and happiness at the same time. But what's clearer for her is the feeling of comfort and assurance from the man in front of her and she couldn't help but to get mesmerized from the features of his face. Her eyes traveled from his eyes, to his nose, then to his lips.

Sana's lips parted, suddenly feeling the urge to close the distance and taste the lips in front of her. And so she did what she might regret later but not now. She leaned forward until her lips met his.

Her heart pounded in her chest as her lips latched on to his. She could focus on how soft he felt against her lips, how warm and right this moment is, yet she stopped. But before she could completely pull away, she felt a strong hand at the back of her neck, pulling her back and Jungkook's kissing her fully. The heat intensified as she kissed him back with the same ferocity.

"I'm told your brother's not here so it's a slumber party—Woah! Oh. Oh my god."

Sana quickly jumped away from Jungkook as she snapped her head at Momo with wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

Momo grinned, covering her open mouth. "Oh. my. fucking. god."

Jungkook groaned. "Momo? Again?" he pouted.

---

// twitter.

Momo
@mrai

uhm, wrong timing again

253 Likes
10:32 PM • 25 May 19

---

Sana
@sanam

did I just really do that...?

84 Likes
10:44 PM • 25 May 19

Momo @mrai
Replying to @sanam
yes you did now give me details

---

Jekehey🔒
@notjungkook

pls tell me that was real and I wasn't dreaming this time

1 Like
10:48 PM • 25 May 19

Lizz🔒 @notlisa
Replying to @notjungkook
what happened?

---

Lizz🔒
@notlisa

jungkook literally stuttering and crying on the phone. what the fuck did you do to him, sana?

11:05 PM • 25 May 19

---

// messenger.

Hirai Momo
I UNDERSTAND YOU KICKING US OUT OF YOUR APARTMENT BUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED???

Hirai Momo
WHO KISSED WHO??!

Minatozaki Sana
I kissed him 😩

Hirai Momo
YOU WHORE!!!

Minatozaki Sana
I don't even know what happened. I just went there and kissed him

Hirai Momo
well, based on what I saw, that was a sexy and hot as hell kiss

Minatozaki Sana
god, momo stop. this is embarrassing

Hirai Momo
Though, you shouldn't have kicked him out too. You two should've talked!

Minatozaki Sana
I don't even know what to say or where to start

Hirai Momo
first, you tell him that you like hin

Minatozaki Sana
I don't think I can

Hirai Momo
yes you can!

Hirai Momo
woman up!

Hirai Momo
AND

Hirai Momo
I'll be returning your extra key to you tomorrow so I won't have to interrupt again 😉

Minatozaki Sana
god you're so annoying

---

Jeon Jungkook
hi?

Minatozaki Sana
heyy

Minatozaki Sana
hi

Jeon Jungkook
so, I'll pick you up tomorrow?

Minatozaki Sana
tomorrow?

Jeon Jungkook
uhm, you'll start working tomorrow for your new job?

Minatozaki Sana
oh, right sorry

Minatozaki Sana
how could I even forgot

Jeon Jungkook
it's because of what happened earlier

Minatozaki Sana
it was a rhetorical question

Jeon Jungkook
just saying 😗

Minatozaki Sana
god shut up

Jeon Jungkook
goodnight, sana :)

Minatozaki Sana
goodnight

---

// twitter.

Sana
@sanam

pretty sure I won't be able to sleep

31 Likes
11:34 PM • 25 May 19

---

Jekehey🔒
@notjungkook

dear god, i don't know what I did in my past life for you to bless me like this but thank you

1 Like
11:41 PM • 25 May 19

Lizz🔒 @notlisa
Replying to @notjungkook
didn't know you'd be a biggest simp

---

// instagram.

yeonjunm

Liked by justinj and 1,931 others

yeonjunm can't fall asleep with this annoying moron around

View all comments

csoobin who said you're going to sleep tonight? 😉
yeonjunm dude shut up
kimheechul 👀

mmhirai boy, you just missed all the fun tonight
yeonjunm what happened?
sanaminatozaki shut up momo
sanaminatozaki nothing happened
— yeonjunm that doesn't look nothing to me
kimheechul how come I didn't know about this, babe? @mmhirai

---

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this update! let me know what you think about this one ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 17.8K 33
Jungkook and taehyung are homeless They find a place to live in But the only condition is They have to be a couple for atleast one month but the twi...
8K 128 61
Y/n was one of the best Secret Agents in the world, he fought crimes, saved lives, prevented destruction, he's done it all. Yet the one thing he cou...
104K 4.3K 35
They've got the wrong girl. Now, it's time to face the consequences. WARNING: Might contain mature contents. Best rankings: #1 sakook #1 btstwice
4.1K 129 23
The love story of two roommates . Taehyung and Jungkookie fall in love with each other . The arrogant and the innocent tries to understand and s...