Living with the Drew Boys (ED...

By Xiangxin__

"I love you so much Nicole.." she said then started coughing again "I love you to mom" I cried "Don't cry I w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Flying Solo
Chapter 2~Concussion
Chapter 4~ Jealousy & Dibs
Chapter 5~ School Time!!
Chapter 6~Kissing & Getting Caught
Chapter 7~ Clubbers and Non Clubbers
Chapter 8~ The Hangover
Chapter 9~ Rumor's Slap
Chapter 10~ Skateboards & First Times
Chapter 11~ Charlie Drew Arrives
Chapter 12~ Undecided Truth
Chapter 13~Cheers,Slaps & Punches
Chapter 14~ Wake up Call...
Chapter 15~ Elevator Situation
Chapter 12~ Distance & Missing Chains
Chapter 17~ School's almost over
Chapter 18~Graduation Day
Chapter 19~ Summer!
Chapter 20~ Hawaii Mayhem
Chapter 21~ Heart Broken
Chapter 22~ Silent & New
Chapter 23~ Sweet Home Boston...Not
Chapter 24~ Sweet 16
Chapter 25~ Outraged & Decisions
Chapter 26~ Goodbye
Very IMPORTANT
Epilogue
*Announcement!*
Auditions* Over
The Remake is Up.
*Update

Chapter 3~ I'm Sorry

30.2K 972 40
By Xiangxin__

Being in that hospital more than a day was exhausting. My head still ached and I had to be on crutches for a few days, then I can take my cast off because it was only a sprang ankle. None of my bones are broken. I don't know how I lost my balance. I wasn't wearing proper clothing or that I let my emotions get the best of me? I think it was all of them. Maybe if I would have done things differently, like wore my gymnastic clothes, stretched and drank water, and not have gotten on the hand spring when I knew my head wasn't in the right place. I had arrived to the house where I received immediate hugs and kisses, well on the cheek by Connor! I was surprised Taylor hugged me because last time I checked he hated me, plus Michal wasn't so nice either.  I thought he was. I guess don't judge a book by it's cover right?

"On crutches you guys are going to make me suffocate" I giggled, they let me go and were all smiling at me. I noticed one thing. Josh was the only person not there. He hated me that much? I mean Taylor came. It doesn't matter...

"Taylor and Michal were so worried about you like they kept saying how sorry for the way they treated you and you didn't deserve it" Ronnie laughed then I could see them give him looks.

"I did not.." Taylor mumbled but he was holding back a smile.

I was kind of shocked that they were worried about me, but that doesn't mean I forgive, well at least until an apology.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes and Connor too but he was the worst he actually.." Kevin said before Connor cut him off.

"Shut up an no one needs to know about that" he said, making the rest of his brothers laugh. He started chasing the twins because I think he forget who was which. Alex and Kyle ran after them. Chris followed so I was left with Taylor and Michal.

I started to walk with crutches then I heard my name so I turned around.

Taylor walked up to me and, Michal followed.

"I want to say I'm sorry for the way I treated you, well ever since you got here. It wasn't fair to you because I didn't even give you a chance. The way we blamed you for the painting when it was really Connor." he said. So connor did it an tried to make me take the fall? That jerk!

I put the crutches to the side and hugged Taylor. Something I thought I would never do but after he apologized, and he really did mean it, I thought he deserved a hug.

"I forgive you" I said. Wow I never imagined being this close to him he smelt so good. Wait, what am I saying!?

He held my left  hand so he could grab my crutches for me with his right.

"I don't want you to fall" he smiled.  Awh. He's really being nice all of a sudden.

"Trust me I won't. I've been in worse conditions" I said truthfully. The last time I was on crutches was when my bone shot out of my knee through my skin. Now that was painful.

"I'm sorry too. I had panicked when I saw all the blood.  I didn't know what to do then Taylor rushed in and picked you up.. I felt so bad Nicole I really did" Michal said an this whole time I thought it was him. Taylor actually cared about me?

"Well I forgive you too Michal" I said then he smiled at me.

I like the nice Michal and Taylor. Maybe now I could kind of relax here, and not worry about someone trying to humiliate me every chance they get, but who knows maybe they're just being nice because they feel guilty. I really think Taylor might be bipolar ha-ha. I had went into the elevator with Taylor since he is already going up there. When I was in here I started to remember the last time we were in here and he was a jerk and threw my bags out the elevator door! Ha-ha okay he didn't throw my bags out the door, maybe I'm over exaggerating a little.

"You need help getting to your room?" He asked once we got out the elevator.

"I'm fine but thanks" I said walking down to my room with my cruches as he went in his.

When I went inside I was shocked to see Josh sitting on my bed. If there was a heart monitor attached to me right now it would have exploded because it was going crazy. I thought he hated me but now he was in my room sitting on my bed? Oh my gosh what did I do now or is he here to tell me that he found out it wasn't me after all? That it was his stupid brother Connor.

"Josh if your here to yell at..."

" I'm not here to yell at you" he said softly.

"Oh then okay" Walking over to him I sat beside him on my bed.

It was silent for a moment then I spoke.

"Josh I would never mess up your paintings because I know how hard you worked to make them. I really love your art, it's beautiful and each one tells a story by just looking at them. That's just how amazing they are" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"You don't have to believe me. But I really wouldn't mess them up or ever lie to you"

"Nicole I know you didn't do it. I never thought you did. I was just so frustrated because my brothers kept saying you did, and I really didn't know who to believe so I just didn't want to hear it. I went and sat on the steps on the stairs. I saw my brothers walk out of the room laughing. I thought maybe they did it and tried to blame it on you."

He moved closer on me "When I was about to get up I heard a loud scream then the twins rushed out the room and Michal was close by so he ran in. I thought something had to be wrong so I ran inside where I saw the blood" he moved some hair out of my face"I didn't even have to think twice I wasn't even mad anymore, all I knew was you needed help so I picked you up. Mom had ran from the outside and was screaming. It just made matters worse then Chris and Taylor had to calm her down. Michal ran to the car. I placed you in. Nicole i'm sorry, if it wasn't for me you would have never had been in the hospital.."

So Michal lied? He said Taylor had picked me up. I didn't want to start anymore drama so I let it go. Michal and Taylor are jerks after all.

Josh didn't hate me and it wasn't his fault I was in the hospital. Well maybe a little, but it was mainly me. I should've known better than that. I should've been more cautious.

"Josh it's not your fault, I should have never been on the hand spring because I didn't do my warm ups. Plus I wasn't in the right outfit so it was more of my fault than yours and I forgive you.  I just don't want us to fight again we got along so great" I smiled at him.

He smiled back "Besides I didn't like that painting anyways. Do you know how long I've been trying to fix it and make it better?" he said which made me laugh.

"Hey, I want to show you something. If we hurry we wont miss it" he slipped his right hand into mine.

"Okay" I said excited. I'm so glad we're back to talking.

Josh stood up "Get on my back because it's going to take us a long time to get there if you're on crutches" he laughed.

"You're calling me slow?" I laughed getting on his back.

"Maybe" he joked. Then I slapped the back of his head.

"Hey! Watch the hair" he said walking out of my room  to go downstairs.

Michal walked out the kitchen with a soda in his hand "So you guys made up?"

"Yeah" I said dryly. I can't believe he lied.

"We would love to stay in chat but.." Josh said before rushing out the door.

"Too fast!" I laughed.

He slowed down, "Did I tell you I run track?"

"No"

"Oh because I don't" he laughed.

I giggled "So what sport are you in?" I asked, playing in his hair.

"Well it's not a sport it's kind of a hobby"

"So what is it?"

"I skateboard"

"Wow that's awesome! You so have to show me some tricks. "

"Sure"

It was pretty dark out me, and Josh was talking the whole time. He is pretty fun to hang around.

"Close your eyes" he said

I closed my eyes "What?"

He kept walking then he stopped. I heard the sounds of crickets and frogs, also water so we must be at the lake I wondered what he had to show me.

"Okay open your eyes" he whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes. My jaw almost dropped the lake was so beautiful, the way the full moons light shined on the water making it sparkle. It was something you didn't get the chance to see everyday it was just amazing.

"Wow. It's really beautiful Josh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 791 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
4.6K 68 18
Their father was an abusive man who went out each night to get drunk, and their mother was an angel sent directly from Heaven to protect them. It all...
905 21 22
People say you don't really know what true love is at sixteen. Well I knew well before that, I knew from the age of eleven that Jackson carter was th...