Only His

By LiaAurora29

Lucca was the underboss of Massimo family. He had darkness embedded in him. He was a cruel devil perfectly... More

Synopsis
Author's Note
Prologue
1: At the stroke of Bad Luck
2: The saving
3: Before the Darkness
4: When all Hell breaks Loose
5: The Aftermath
6: His First Touch
7: The Death Card
8: I don't trust HER
9: The Hulk
10: His Truth
11: She's just like the rest of them
12: I just couldn't
13: Three words
14: The Truth
15: Finally
16: One hell of a Family Dinner
17: My Angel
18: Hospital Visit
19: Finally she is Home
20: He is the source of my happiness
21: My angel, my Love, my World
22: From Me to Us
23: Just the two of us, Finally!!
24: The morning after we kissed
25: You did what ?!?!?
26: "The TALK"
27: The Uninvited Past
28: The Birthday Girl
29: The Birthday Breakfast
30: Never involve Ciro in your plans.
31: Will you Marry Me?
Acknowledgment.
ONLY Series.
SOME OF MY FAVOURITE COMMENT FROM YOU GUYS 😘πŸ₯°

32: Mine

17.9K 276 38
By LiaAurora29

Lucca

Mine, she was mine finally. The possessive beast inside me couldn't believe my angel was all mine now. 

My angel sat next to me in our car as I whip through the streets slowly. I wanted to spend some alone time with her, just the two of us. But I knew both our families were waiting eagerly for us.

They all knew I was going to propose her, damn they all wanted to be there. But I said No. It was our special moment and I didn't wanted to share it with anyone. Not even the family. Call my possessive or jealous boyfriend oh I mean fiance's now. Plus I thought maybe this way we could ditch the birthday party and have a celebration of our own. But with nosy brothers and their continuous text messages and call. There was no escaping this.

I stroke the inner part of her wrist with my thumb, feeling her excitement too. Not able to control myself I bring her warm hands close to my lips as I place a soft kiss just above the ring. My ring. I still couldn't believe she said yes. 

I was nervous the entire day and thought I should just tell her to 'Marry me' insteading of asking her to. But I wanted her to choose me, her to accept us to say Yes to me because she wants to not because I didn't give her a choice. Because I'm the one for her just like she is the one for me. And if she had said No I would have spend the rest of my life showing her how much she means to me.

I parked my car right in front of the main entrance and glanced at my angel.

"Ready."

"Ready." she replies sweetly.

"I love you." 

"I Love you too Lucca." I squeeze her hand gently before letting it go and then get out of the car and make my way towards the passenger seat. 

"Nervous?" I ask her noticing her nervousness as she scan the hotel while nibbling on her bottom lip.

 This is her first birthday party with me, with us and I want it to be perfect.

She moves her gaze back at me "If you are next to me, I am never nervous." 

"Always angel. I will always be there for you. I promise." I say as I look right at her beautiful golden brown eyes. Letting her know I mean every single word of it and then dip down to kiss her.

"No wonder you guys took so long." Ciros playful and loud voice causes my angel to jump in surprise and she quickly moves back.

I groan in frustration as I shift to stand beside my angel and wrap my arm around her tiny waist. I give Ciro a annoyed look which he ignores like a pro and looks right at my angel. "So ??" He ask both of us curiously as he looks at both of us excited.

I smile as I pull my angel close to my chest and she comes willing like she was meant to be mine, fitting right next to me. "Little brother meet my fiance Bella." I announce proudly.

"Congratulations bro." He says as he gives me a manly sideways hug. 

"Thank you."

"Welcome to the family buttercup." He says and moves to hug my angel. Not gonna happen bro..

"Ciro what did I say about keeping your hands off my women." I pull him back and he laughs louds. 

"It was worth the try." He says as he raises both his hands in surrender.

"Okay c'mon let's go, they all are waiting for the birthday girl and future Mrs.Massimo."

Mrs. Bella Massimo at that my heart starts beating first. Mrs. Bella Massimo it has a nice kick to it. I roll the name over my head a few more times enjoying the way it sounds. I can't wait for her to take my name and be my officaly.

"One step at a time Lucca, One step at a time." Ciro murmurs from beside me as we start walking towards the main entrance. "Don't scare her off, or else she might run for the woods."

I pretend to ignore his words as I roll my eyes at him. He knows me too well and he is right I need to take everything slow, say maybe in a month?? max two. 

I push the thought away as I move to the party hall. "Happy Birthday " Everyone says loudly as they pop up from all around the hall.

"Omg" I hear my angel gasp and place her hand over her mouth. 

"I hope you like it." I whisper next to her as I place a soft kiss on the side of her head "Happy birthday angel."

"Thank you so much Lucca." Her cheeks were red and her eyes were getting wet but happiness is beaming right through her. She pushes up on heels and I dip down at the same time as she kisses me. I feel her lips smiling and I smile back with her. 

"This is all more than I have ever imagined. Thank you so much Lucca." She tilts back and whispers. 

"Anything for you my angel, anything." I say as I place a quick kiss and move back when I notice her mother and sitters coming towards us.

"Bella dear, congratulations." She says with teary eyes as she hugs my angel and wish her all the happiness and blessing in the world. I take a step back and let them have their moment . 

"Congratulations Lucca." Francesco says from beside me as he pats me on the back. I beam proudly with happiness as I thank him and glance at my angel. She was showing the engagement ring to her sister and mother with a huge smile on her face and I couldn't move my eyes from her.

After going around the hall and thanking all the other mob bosses and their significant others for joining us. I pull my angel towards the tables "Tired?" I ask her as I pull a chair for her to sit. I know the heels must be killing her that why I kept the introduction to the minimum and hurried back to the table for her to enjoy the dinner. 

"I am more happy than tired Lucca so don't worry." She tries to reassure as she eases down into the chair and I sit right next to her and put my arm over the back of her chair. 

"I am glad you are enjoying yourself." I gently rub her back of her bare shoulder as the server places our food in front of us. Not long after Francesco and Eleanore join us. And we all enjoy the dinner over small talk.

The evening continued way better than I had planned. My angel was laughing and enjoying herself more than ever. After the dinner was over we all gathered around the round table were my angel cut her heart shaped cake and everyone congratulated her once again.

"Did you have a good time angel?" I ask Bella as I drap my coat over her shoulders on our way out. 

"Yes, It was a beautiful party." She squeezes my hand as she looks up at me with those lovey-dovey eyes of her and snuggles closer to me "Thank you so much Lucca" She moves closer to me and I automatically dip my chin down. She places a soft kiss there that warms my heart.

"You don't have to thank me for anything angel." I remind her once again as I lift our entwined hand and bring them to my lips. "Okay let's go home now. I think I have shared you enough with everyone. Now I need my angel all to myself." She chuckles as I moved in front of her and pull open the passenger side door. Once she is in I fasteren her seat belt and bend down to give her a quick kiss. Then I rush over to the driver side and get in.

"So how long have you been planning this?" Bella yawns we head out of the hotel.

I laugh happy she enjoyed her party. "Not long, just a few days." 

"It was all very beautiful Lucca." This time she pulls my hand over and place a soft kiss there. "I love you Lucca." 

"I love you more angel." I say with a wink making her blush and chuckle at the same time.

We stopped at the red light when I glance at my angel "Have I told you today how beautiful you look?"  I ask a rhetorical question because every single second we had to our self I made sure to tell her how much I loved and how gorgeous she looked. She looked like a real angel with glowing skin and a beautiful soul.

Her eyes meet mine, happiness clearly visible in them. "You did but I don't mind hearing it again." She blushes as she says it sounding a bit shy too but I know how much my angel loves it.

I move over the console, cup her cheek and rub my thumb over her blush before placing a soft kiss "You look so gorgeous in this dress that I couldn't take my eyes off you and I was jealous every time you weren't next to me." Her cheeks turn even more red as she dips her chin down, trying to avoid my eyes.

A car honk from behind my car forces me to pause my romantic moment with my angel and get going. I curse under my breath as I look at the signals green light and then back at my angel. She was giggling softly at I do the same as I sit back in my seat and grab my angels hand in mine before setting the car into motion. 

It all happened very fast, my angel screaming "Lucca". A bright set of headlight was rushing towards us from the front. Thinking only of my angel I move my hand over her, preventing her from impact as I push her back to the seat. I accelerate my car to the side, in order to prevent from the front on collision. But I was out of luck today, cause a car slammed the bonnet of our car forcefully, jolting our body to move forward with the impact. My head hit the steering wheel and then my upper head is tossed to the side window breaking the glass.

When the car finally stops I quickly glance over at my angel not caring about myself.  "Angel, are you okay?" I move my eyes over her accessing her injuries. Her head was bleeding from the side and her beautiful face had few scattered glass scratches.  

"Angel don't move." I order her once I notice the smoke coming out from our bonnet.

"Lucca," My angel moans softly but I hurry out of the car towards her side. The passenger side door was stuck so I push it open with more force causing the rest of the glass from the window to break off.

"Angel," I bend down on my knees not caring the piercing pain I felt from the scattered glass pieces."Angel, love look at me." She was still moaning in pain softly and her eyes were flickering. "Angel," I stop her hand that moves towards the wetness around her face "It all going angel, everything is going to be okay." I had no idea if I was assuring her or myself. 

"I am going to lift you up and take you to the side." I inform her as I click her seatbelt off. She moans in protest not wanting to move. "Angel we need to hurry, it looks like the car is going to catch fire." And within seconds there was a small blast at the front of the car and then the fire begin.

"Shit," I curse as I ignore my angels protest and help her out of the car and hurry to the pavement nearby. 

"Angel, love look at me."I beg her as I notice her eyes are completely closed now. "Angel," I call her again as I cup her face gently and try to wake her up. She had blood oozing from one side of her head and letting her rest her eyes now was dangerous.

"Lucca," She moans "Yea angel I am here, please open your eye. Please let me see your beautiful eyes." I beg her as I move my face closer to her face.

In the distance I hear a car door opening and closing but I don't turn. I don't care right now. My main priority is my angel and only her.

"It hurts" My angel shipers softly as she tries her best to open her eyes.

"I know angel it hurt but I need you to open your eyes for me, just for me angel, just for me." I beg her to try her best and notice her eyes flutter some more before I see her golden brown eyes.

"Angel," I sigh with relief but it was short lived as I hear footsteps approaching us but I pay no attention as I hurry to pull my phone out of my pocket to call for an ambulance.

"Hello brother dear." 

A voice I was too familiar with spoke from behind me. A cold shiver runs down my spine as a new wave of anger hits me as I glance over to my shoulder conforming my suspicious.

"Vincent."

------------------------------------------------

Lucca and Bella's story continues in the second book of ONLY Series. 

ONLY Series Book  #2 - ONLY HER: 

https://www.wattpad.com/1125679036-only-her-synopsis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 83.1K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–...
160K 3.7K 36
Athena is no one 'special' she's just a regular 19 y/o waitress preparing her career. That is until one night she takes the most dangerous man's orde...
7.3K 176 17
Isabella Bianchi is a bright girl. Who is always there when someone needs them to cheer them up. Isabella always try to at least see the light in peo...
12M 365K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...