Are we really enemies? - Ppgz...

By gloomycup1d

*Cussing *Here they are the Powerpuff girls Z, so they aren't sisters here and they keep it a secret that the... More

chapter two || The new guys
chapter three || You again?!
chapter four || uh oh..
chapter five || FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
chapter six || WHAT?!
chapter seven || secrets safe with me
chapter eight - Tutor
a/n
chapter 9 - hangouts

chapter one || New school year, new neighbors

282 11 2
By gloomycup1d

Momoko/Blossom's pov:

I placed that last box on the counter. "Thats the last box," I said to my best friends, Kaoru and Miyako. We decided it would be best if we moved in together, since us three are super close! Plus we're super heroes, so we should be together in case of anything. "Yay i'm so happy we moved in together!" Miyako exclaimed cheerfully. She hugged me before saying anything else.

"Yeah me too," I giggled. Kaoru walked into the living room and jumped onto the couch. "I'm tired," she yawned. "We just got here!" Miyako laughed, letting go of me. "Very true, but we do need some sleep, tomorrow we have class!" I smiled. "Ugh stupid school," Kaoru groaned. She picked up her pop she left on the coffee table and took a sip of it. "Why do we even need school? We're super hero's and we always will be," she asked.

"Yeah but what if we want to do something else? I know you like sports so maybe you could become a famous soccer player!" I exclaimed, I walked over to her and sat down on the couch by her. "That's true.." she mumbled. "And I want to be a fashion designer!" Miyako jumped in. She sat down next to me. "Fine I guess we do need school," Kaoru admitted. I heard a moving truck pull up in front of our house, "Did you hear that?!" Miyako asked us. "I thought we grabbed everything??" Kaoru also asked us confused.

"We did!!" I shouted back. I got up fast and ran over to the window, the girls followed behind me. "Wait.. someone else is moving next door!" Miyako shouted excitedly. "Do you think we know them?" I asked the girls. "Maybe.. what if it's Himeko!?" Kaoru yelled, she got angry just thinking of Princess. "She wouldn't move here, she likes mansions!" I replied. A taxi car parked right infront of our house, the cab door opened and three teen guys stepped out of the cab.

They seemed really tall from my point of view. Their backs were facing us, I couldn't see their faces clearly. "Why do they seem familiar?!" Kaoru asked us. One of the guys were blonde, he was wearing some black jeans, a blue t-shirt and some blue converse. The guy in the middle had orange hair, he had a red cap on but it was backwards. He was wearing some really dark red pants with a red sweater, under his sweater he was wearing a white t-shirt along with some white shoes.

Then the last guy had black hair, he was wearing some khaki pants, a white long sleeve shirt with a green shirt over it. He also had some white shoes on. Buttercup's right.. why do they seeem so familiar..? The guys turned around after the cab left and that's when I realized who they were. That's what they seemed so familiar! They're the Rowdyruff boys....

Miyako/Bubbles's pov:

The Rowdyruff boys?! It's been 5 years since they left! Why are they back?! But for some reason.. I just couldn't stop looking at Boomer. He got taller and way more cuter! "THATS WHY?! OH HELL NO!!" Kaoru yelled, interrupting my thoughts. She was about to walk away when Momoko and I stopped her. "Don't do it Kaoru!! They'll know it's for sure us!" I tried to insist. "Yeah don't! I don't think they'll even recognize us," Momoko agreed.

"I don't care!! There hasent been that much trouble since they left, watch them cause more trouble for us to deal with!" Kaoru yelled at us. She snatched her arm away and ran out the door quickly. "KAORU!!" Momoko and I yelled. We both chased after her, she stomped over to the guys making them look at us weirdly. "New neighbors huh?!" Kaoru yelled. "Uh yeah.." Butch replied, wow.. so they're voices got deeper too? "Well I don't like you guys," she yelled again.

"What?? We haven't even met before.." Brick asked confused. He looked at Blossom but looked back at Buttercup quickly. "We're sorry about her, she doesn't like anyone so she tends to fight with them.." I lied. Well.. it's kind of the truth, she dosent like anyone. "Oh okay..?" Boomer spoke up, he made it sound more like a question. "I'm Brick, the green one is Butch, and the blue one is Boomer," Brick explained, pointing to each of them. Funny, he thinks we don't know them. "Nice to meet you guys," Momoko smiled.

"I'm Momoko, the one that yelled at you guys is Kaoru, and the girl with pigtails is Miyako," Momoko also explained. "Nice to meet you girls too," Boomer laughed, he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back before Momoko or Kaoru noticed. "Well we should get inside, sorry about Kaoru again!" Momoko said, I put my arm around Kaoru's and dragged her inside. "Bye!!" I waved with my other hand, we walked back inside and Momoko closed the door behind us.

"We said don't don't do it!!" I yelled at Kaoru. She rolled her eyes at me then jumped on the couch. She laid there with her arms crossed. "Well I don't care," she mumbled annoyed. "You never listen to us," Momoko sighed, she grabbed her phone from the coffee table. "I think we should get ready for bed, the sun is going down and tomorrow we've got school," she said. I grabbed my bag full of clothes and other stuff I need before heading upstairs. "Okay good night girls!" I exclaimed.

"Good night," they both said. I ran up the stairs and walked into my new bedroom. All the boxes we just got today are for my room but I'll just unpack tomorrow. I'll just use one of the extra blankets I packed for now. "Shower tomorrow or after Momoko..?" I mumbled to myself. "Tomorrow!" I giggled. I looked around my room, but I suddenly remembered my grandmother out of nowhere. I miss her but I'll visit her on the weekends. I frowned just thinking about her.

Suddenly I heard knocking from out of my window. Who's knocking on something?! I'm on the second floor so no one could be knocking on my window. I moved the curtains a side and took a peek, it was Boomer! He was at the window across from mine. We both opened our windows at the same time, "Hi Boomer! Is that your room?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes and laughed. "I seen some light blue curtains so I assumed it was your bedroom," he laughed. I giggled at his assumption. "Wow you sure know me after we just met," I giggled.

"We didn't really get to talk earlier.." he mumbled, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah.. my friend Kaoru could be a real hot head sometimes.." I giggled again. He chuckled as he leaned in the window. "Same with my brother Butch," he laughed. "Wait..you three aren't sisters?" he asked confused. "Nope! We're best friends, but we decided to move in together!" I explained. "Ah, I see," he said. I looked up at the sky, the moon was starting to come out.. "I feel like we've met before.. but I don't know where.." he mumbled.

I looked back at him quickly, hopefully he doesn't remember.. "Nope.. we've never met before," I insisted. "Yeah I know.. but I just feel like we have.." he mumbled. He was also looking up at the night sky. We both went quiet.. just looking up at the sky. "Well.. I guess I should go, I need to get ready for bed," I spoke up, breaking the silence between the both of us. He nodded his head, "Ok good night," he smiled. "Good night," I smiled back. I closed my window and curtain. Oh boomer.. you'll always be the nice guy that I had a crush on. I giggled and got up from my bed, well it's time to change! Then to sleep I go.

*In the morning*
Kaoru/Buttercup's pov:

"KAORU!!" Momoko yelled from outside my door. "What.." I groaned, I covered my ears with my pillow. It's to early for this shit. "Get up! We have school!!" she yelled. I ignored her yelling and closed my eyes. I need more sleep. I heard my door open, I already know it's still Momoko. "I SAID GET UP!!" she yelled. "FINE!!" I shouted back. I got up angrily and pushed her out of my room. "I need to change get out!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes before running back downstairs. "What to wear now, geez it's to early," I mumbled to myself, still half asleep.

I finally found an outfit and changed. I decided on a black long sleeve shirt with some dark green camo pants and my black boots that reach a bit above my ankle. I never do my hair so I just left it as it is. We usually wear the same outfits but we decided we need a change this school year. I'm only doing it so i'm not left out, I could care less what these people say. I grabbed my skateboard, my school bag, and my phone before heading out of my room. I closed my bedroom door and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth quickly.

I finished doing all that so I walked downstairs. Momoko and Miyako were sitting at the kitchen counter eating some cereal. Momoko was wearing this white dress but she had this pink buttoned up sweater over it, so it looked like she was wearing a shirt and skirt. But it was really a dress. She had her hair up and it was tied with her red bow like always. As for Miyako, she was wearing this bably blue buttoned up long sleeve shirt and a baby blue skirt. The skirt color was a bit darker then the shirt, and it had some white stripes as well.

Of course Miyako also had her hair in two pigtails. We always have the same hairstyle, even when we transform. I don't get how people still don't know we're the Powerpuff girls. "You guys ready to go yet?" I asked annoyed. "Not yet, aren't you going to eat?" Miyako replied/asked. I shook my head no and grabbed my skateboard again. "Well then, i'm heading off to school early then, I'm not gonna wait here for hours!" I shouted. I put on my bag and walked out the door. "Wai-" I cut off Momoko by closing the door. They take forever to get ready so i'm leaving.

"Yo skater girl!" someone called out. I looked around confused for a minute, then I saw Butch. He was getting the mail.. SHIRTLESS! "Why the hell are you shirtless?" I asked him pissed off. "This is what boys do, are you not used to it?" he smirked. "Shut the hell up. I've lived with three guys before, but they aren't like you," I fired back. "Yeah not as hot as me," he shouted, he walked inside and closed the door. UGH! THIS IS WHY I HATE THAT JERK!!

I skated off annoyed, who does he think he is?! He's lucky he hasent seen Buttercup yet or I would beat his ass. Once him and his stupid brothers cause some trouble again i'll show him shows boss around here. Just wait.

Word Count: 1900

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 769 25
(Read description) A story of the girls having to deal with the new mayor no one knows how the RRB came the new mayor but everyone just suggested tha...
298K 7.5K 31
The RRBZ have taken over the world and the PPGZ are in hiding. Everyone thinks that the PPGZ are dead but what happens if they came back with a plan...
14.7K 239 34
The Powerpuffs are all having a sleepover at Miyakos' but, what will happen when their sleepover is interpreted by a bunch of boys? What will the gir...
66K 1.7K 30
Momoko/Blossom, Miyako/Bubbles and Kaoru/Buttercup goes to New Townsville High. They didn't have any problems until THEY came. THEY are Brick, Boome...