Vincenzo: Consigliere's Daugh...

By neozonezen

Have you ever wandered how the Daughter of Vincenzo Cassano will turn out to be? This is a fiction about Vinc... More

Visit to her grandma
A lot happened in her past
Veronica left the house
She goes to the police station
A mafia style plan?
He is everywhere she is?
Veronica has to act
Make her fall in love with you
They love serial killer documentary
What she has a boyfriend?
Officially dating?
First Date
Her parents ruined her date?
She needs a break?
Erika feels for Veronica
Veronica's parents are dead.
She killed him
Bright moved on with lisa
They took veronica's side.
Last group hug

she likes to be around him

315 13 2
By neozonezen

The next few days went well for Bright and veronica. They both hung out together and they started to spend more time with each other.

Veronica always preferred to be alone most of the time before. But now veronica started to find excuses in order to meet Bright. They watched documentaries together, they read books at the library together and hung out most of the time together at school too. Its like she liked being around Bright.

Day by day they became really good friends.

[At the School]

Lisa- Dude there is a new restaurant near our school do you want to go?

Veronica-Sure

[Bright texts veronica]

Bright- Do you want to go watch the Death series today?

Veronica- Sure.

Lisa- Should i reserve a table for 2 at after school.

Veronica- I actually remembered that i had to do something today. so let go there maybe next time?

Lisa- Dude what are you doing these days? Everytime i ask you to hang out something always comes up.

Veronica- Dude i told you i will go next time promise.

[Outside school]

Bright's car pulled over next to Veronica. Bright rolled down his window and told veronica to get in.

Veronica- Where are we going, isnt the theater that way?

Bright- We are not watch it in the theaters, i have a special place to watch it.

Veronica- Where?

Bright- Its a surprise

[Bright pulls over at his house]

Bright-This is my house and we are going to the rooftop.

They entered the Rooftop and It was decorated in the most beautiful way possible. There were lights a big projector, a cosy couch and candles.

Veronica- Wow....this....this is so beautiful.....

Bright- We are going to watch it here.

Veronica- You did all these?

Bright- Yeah....Hope you like it

Veronica-I love it.

They started watching the documentary when after a while they felt each other's hands touch. Veronica thought Bright was getting uncomfortable so she tried to move when suddenly Bright hold her hand. They both looked at each other when Bright suddenly Locked hands with veronica. He started to slowly come closer to her and he then kissed her.

Veronica didn't understand what happened as she tried to move when Bright said, "Dont go". She looked at their hands still locked to each other and looked at him and slowly came closer to him and kissed him back.

After that they finally had a moment, it felt like everything stopped and it was all about them.

After a while Veronica got a call from her mom.

[Phone ringing]

Veronica- Its mom, i have to take this.

Veronica- Hello mom?

Chayoung- When are you coming home?

Veronica- Yeah i am heading out now.

Chayoung- Come safely.

Veronica- Yeah ok.

[The call ended]

Veronica- She wants me to go home .

Bright- Do you have to go now?

Veronica- Yeah its getting late.

Bright-I'll drop you home.

[At cassano mansion]

Bright-We are here.

Veronica-Thank you for dropping me home. I'll go inside first. bye

Bright-Bye.

As soon as she entered her house she ran to her room and locked her door.

Veronica- Omma! Omma! omma! What just happened today?! We just kissed. Uff i need air i am getting red! Huh my face is burning. I can't believe we just kissed.

Veronica was really excited about the kiss. she was blushing the entire time and her face totally turned into a red balloon.

But more than anything she was nervous about seeing Bright tomorrow at school.

Veronica- But what am i going to say to him when i see him tomorrow. How am i going to face him? Lisa! lisa! i should go to lisa and tell her and ask her what to do.

[12:00Pm]

Chayoung- Where are you going so late at night?

Veronica- Umm...mom lisa ,she suddenly got sick so i am going to go see how she is doing. I'll stay at her place today.

[At lisa's place]
[Doorbell ringing]
[Lisa opens the door]

Lisa- What are you doing at my house at this hour?

Veronica- I need to talk to you

Lisa- I need to sleep.

Veronica- I kissed a guy today.

Lisa-Come inside we have to talk now.
Tell me everything.

[At lisa's living room]

Lisa- Ah tell me fast whats with the suspense.

Veronica- I don't know where to start.

Lisa- Start with the guy's name i guess.

Veronica- It was Bright.

LISA-WHAT!

Veronica- We were hanging a lot lately and we became really close friends and today he invited me to watch a serial killer documentary and while watching it we just kissed.

Lisa- Wait! What? You guys had a romantic moment while watching a serial killer documentary? And you have been hanging out with him a lot lately, is this why you canceled all my hangout plans?

Veronica- Thats really not important. I need your help thats important.

Lisa- What help?

Veronica- I will see Bright tomorrow and i don't know how to face him.

Lisa-Wait you guys are dating now right?

Veronica-I dont know

Lisa- Wait before or after kissing didnt he say he likes you or anything like that?

Veronica- No....

Lisa- You know what forget about it, he probably just did it in the heat of the moment.

Veronica- Yeah you are probably right.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 887 18
This story happens at the same time as Leandro and Nicandro and Arcangelo stories. Many readers were wondering what happened with Viggo's family. Thi...
26 0 8
Simple, talented, yet feisty, Hong Cha-young is just your average police officer in Seoul, South Korea. When she finds out top Italian Mafia boss, Vi...
79.5K 2.8K 48
This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by: mahgadahling
18K 373 8
"Oh god fuck ahhh" I was moaning so loud . his head was between my thigh eating me out like i am his last meal,i can feel the knot building in my sto...