UNDENIABLY HIS

By Asterial_melina

Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Na... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS
NINE
CLEARING YOUR DOUBTS ON THE TREATY
TEN
ELEVEN
TEASER OF UPCOMING CHAPTER
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN

FIVE

5.6K 343 80
By Asterial_melina

I Am 99% Angel, But Ohhh
That 1%

--Arsalan Riyaz Durrani.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

“Amma jaan you won't believe what I just saw ?!” panting heavily Asifa begum entered her mother-in-laws room, a serene pleasant smile was plastered upon her face, making it shine brightly.

“What did you saw bhabhi ?! Hume bhi batayein.” watching Asifa Begum's reaction Nazia begum smiled excited to know the news, making Mahira begum roll her eyes over her over enthusiastic daughter-in-laws.

“OUR SHIP IS FINALLY SAILING NAZIA!! Maine Jahangir ko Aria ke saath breakfast karte hue dekha and you know what ? She even hugged him and he didn't said anything!” fanning herself like a schoolgirl Asifa broke out the news, making Nazia gush, both of them getting emotional, seeing their dream getting fulfilled infront of their eyes.“Waah bhabhi! Aapne kya to khabar di hai. Maza hi aa gaya sunke.”

They had been shipping the two from past twenty four years, even before Aria was born, all thanks to Jahangir who gave them the idea....

Finding out his chachi jaan was bringing a baby to the world, little Jahangir used to talk with it daily so that he could be it's one and only best friend, not like his siblings who had other friends. He wanted to be be the only one.... And his wish was granted as well as the over ecstatic baby used to respond him only, that too by kicking her mother hard on a daily basis.... And that's how their mother's got the thought of bringing them together in their future.

Both of them moved forward to share a happy hug when amma jaan’s voice reverberated through the room making them stop at their places, frowning hearing her. “Stop rejoicing you two! Hume nahi lagta jo aap dono soch rahe hai wo sach hai.”

(I don't think what you both of you are thinking is true.)

“But I saw them together amma jaan!”

“It was only because Jahangir was feeling guilty and wanted Aria’s forgiveness.” sighing, Mahira begum revealed as she sat over the sofa, making both of them gasp.

“What did he do to my daughter ?”

“What did she did with my son ?”

Speaking simultaneously both the mothers exclaimed angrily, but the funny part was, neither of them took side of their own child but they blamed them for whatever happened.

Their concerns made Mahira begum smiled and she flicked the issue off, not wanting to go in details but instead showed her concern over the matter of their marriage which was more important.

“It doesn't matter. All we have to concentrate is how to get them married. We are running out of time....” rubbing her temples she groaned, her headache increasing  with the passing days. The time was very crucial for them; for Aria. She knew she would do anything, cross any limit to save her granddaughter and keep her with them.

But then time was running, increasing anxiety of the ladies, who were tensed for the future of their children.

They knew they had to act soon and convince Jahangir to marry Aria. Him marrying her would secure her life and also retain the hope for their future generation to escape the stupid treaty the males of their family signed to save them from doom.

“Yes, you are right amma jaan. Main aaj hi Jahangir se Aria ke baare mein baat karti hu. Allah kare wo razi ho jaye bas warna---” watching the environment turn tense and dull, Asifa Begum sat beside her mother-in-law trying her best to assure her but she herself wasn't able to stop the anxiety buliding onto her, and shivered thinking about her son's rejection.

(I'll talk with Jahangir about the alliance today itself.)

“Tum chinta mat karo Asifa. Humari bachi humare paas hi rahegi. I would never sacrifice my beloved granddaughter for that stupid treaty. Humari bachi ko kahi nahi jane dungi main.” passing a small smile to both her daughter-in-laws Mahira begum assured them, watching both of them nod meekly, with a tensed face. “Aameen!”

(Don't worry Asifa. Our daughter will stay with us only. I won't let her go anywhere.)

Only time knew what future held.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

“Allah! Arsal!”

Holding the tray of tea cups Aria walked towards the garden area where the younger generation of the Durrani’s were chilling, enjoying the pleasant whether, but her eyes narrowed in annoyance as soon as they landed upon Arsalan and she gasped screaming at him, making him stumble down from the chair, the plate of sandwiches he was holding swayed as well, but he held onto it with his dear life, landing on his butt.

“Kya hua meri maa ?! Mere kaan ke parde phaadne ka irada hai kya ?!” rubbing his butt, Arsalan glared at his older cousin but she ignored his words and snatched the plate of peri peri sandwich, from his hands, which he was earlier gulping down like a glutton, and scolded him for eating what was not his. “Ye kya harkat hai tumhari ?! Ye tumhare nahi hai!!”

(What happened my mum ? Are you trying to blow my eardrums ?!)

(What is this ? These are not yours!)

“They are definately mine!! Maine pehle plate pakdi toh, I stake my claim over them..” seeing threat looming over the love of his life, Arsalan Riyaz Durrani got up an instant and dusted his pants staking claim over the plate again, glaring at Aria for trying to separate two lovers.

(I held it first so...)

“No they are not!! I made these for Taimoor--” but he wasn't able to hold it as Aria swiftly took it off his hands and passed it to her best friend aka Taimoor Riyaz Durrani, who grinned smiling widely at her, and glared at his younger brother who was pouting sadly eying his love getting separated from him.

Served him well!!

That idiot was not ready to share even one bite!

“Hawww!!! Aur is chote se bhaai ka kya ? Use bhooka marne ka irada hai ?” both Aria and Taimoor rolled their eyes at his ‘bechara’ drama. He had always been like that.

(What about this younger brother of yours ? Do you want to kill him by starving him ?)

Arsalan was the youngest child of the previous nawab Riyaz Durrani, making him the most pampered child of the couple. He was the most favourite one but at the same time he was the most scolded one as well and it was all because of the mischief he pulled over others.

He was a brat! A sweet brat!

And this sweet brat had a bittersweet relationship with his cousin Aria. Both of them were always at loggerheads because he was her partner in all the mischief, but not even for once he was scolded. It was always her. And if that was not enough that party changer, always rated out about her expeditions to his older brother and her mother, to earn extra brownie points. It was his nature to present himself innocent when in actual he was the advocate of devil.

Yes, he was devil's advocate, because for her, the devil's title was reserved only for Nawab Jahangir Durrani!!

And although Aria loved this devil's advocate, it was enough!! He had annoyed her to the core. He had again rated out and this time it was her mother. He had told her about the previous incident with Jahangir, adding extra spice and her mother had taken her class because of it. She had even cried infront of her for troubling her laadla.

She was able to take Jahangir’s scolding because he was fond of scolding her, but her mother’s anger was something else. It made her angry and frustrated to get scolded for nothing, specially when she wasn't even at fault.

And thus when she got to know about her mother’s ‘source of information’ aka Arsalan, she decided to ignore him and she was ignoring him from past few days but that stubborn man noticed it today, when he was in need of her handmade sandwiches.

“Yupp!! Because he is my best friend.” Arsalan’s betrayal made her side towards her one and only friend Taimoor who always supported her.

Smiling at Taimoor she announced as her best friend for the umpteenth time of her life, making him grin and pull her towards him to pinch her cheeks, making her pout cutely at him, warming her heart with his words. “---and you’re my favourite girl. Sirf ek lauti tu hi ladki hai jo mujhe bardaasht hoti hai is ghar mein.”

(You are only girl I can tolerate here.)

His words weren't solely directed towards Aria, but towards Laraib too, taunting her presence in his house. He didn't liked Laraib watching how much jealous she was from his favourite girl just like now she was fuming, but instead of glaring at him she was glaring again towards Aria who was blind to her nasty glares, busy watching Arsalan who was acting like a brat again.

“Kaisi zalim ladki hai yaar tu!! Bilkul bhi mohabbat nahi hai apne Arsal se. Bas har jagah Taimoor Taimoor karwa lo--” pretending to be hurt, Arsalan wiped his fake tears and turned his head for sympathy which he did got from Laraib who passed him a soft smile, making him grin internally for his million dollar acting.

“Shut up Arsal!! Mohabbat ki baat tum to karo nahi. Bas natak karwa lo tumse. Haan nahi to.” he wasn't even able to praise himself to his hearts content when Aria scolded him. Her hand was up to hip and she looked like an angry adorable mother.

(Don't talk about love. You can only do drama.)

“Roz ka kaam hai iska ye meri jaan---” Taimoor shrugged his shoulders joining Aria, making Arsalan gasp, his eyes bulging wide like saucers, making the duo roll their eyes at his  drama.

(He does that everyday, my life)

“Bas shuru kar diya milwa khelna.... Aur haan, Mere Jahangir bhaai wala dialogue mujhe mat maar kar. Bas unpe hi acha lagta hai ye dialogue because he is the only one who can intimidate me with his ‘shut up’...” showing his perfect pair of teeth, he reminded them of the scary aura of his Jahangir bhaai which had the sole power in the whole world to shut his beautiful mouth.

The great Arsalan Riyaz Durrani was only scared of Nawab Jahangir Riyaz Durrani, no body else!!

Nobody had the aura like his brother! Nobody!!

He was too cool to be scared or to be intimidated by anyone else, other than his brother! How great he was!

“---and by the way why are you so angry with me ? Mere is laachar aur masoom se pait ne kya bigaada hai tumhara ?” he then remembered to ask the reason why she was raging like a bull on his innocent self. Rubbing his nonexistent belly he protruded his lower lip like a baby, presenting his most innocent look, which held record to melt anyone.

But this time it didn't worked as Aria was in no mood to melt at all.

“Tumhare is muh ne bigaada hai mera sab kuch. SO YOU BETTER NOT TALK WITH ME. Chugal chotta kahi ka!!” huffing like a cute kitten she turned her gaze, hearing her best friend supporting her fully.

(Your mouth did. Backbiter!)

“Finally you know! Jaan chooti teri is dhokebaaz betal se....” Taimoor’s words earned a loud gasp from Arsalan, who now understood who turned Aria against him. He knew his brother had told her everything and that's why she had transformed from a meek, sweet princess to the wicked witch.

(Now you are free from this deceiver.)

Oh god!! He was in trouble!

Drama kar Arsalan! Inko emotional kar de apni acting se. Show them you are the one who is hurt!

And that's how he pretended to look like he was so hurt.... Just Like someone pulled his kidneys from his body!

“Taimoor bhaai. Dhokha!! Bas yahi tha apne nanhe munne bhaai ke liye apka pyaar ?! Dosti ke liye dhokha de diya!! Isse acha meri jaan le lete....” wiping off his fake tear, he walked towards his older brother to hold his collar like mother India, and demand answers from him, for behaving like a cruel step brother, but Aria was quick to step in his way, pushing him away from her best friend.

She wasn't ready to hear anything against him! It was against her best friend rule policy!!

(Fraud!! Didn't you loved this younger, cute, brother of yours ? You deceived me for this mere friendship of yours! It was better that you should have had killed me.)

“Don’t you dare blame him Arsal. Aur bekaar ki safaiyaan mat dena ab.” reading Arsalan’s expressions she knew he was about to go down on his knees and ask for an fake apology, so she warned him beforehand....

But that didn't worked as well because he was Arsalan Riyaz Durrani and he never listened to anyone.... Except Jahangir Riyaz Durrani.

“Haan to main aur kya karta?! Isse pehle Jahangir bhaai mujhe Nawabi chudail ki tarah ghoorte maine chachi ke aage sab ugal diya--” feeling too emotional he called Jahangir a ‘nawabi witch’, as he shivered  recalling how he saved his precious life but what he didn't knew that the same ‘Nawabi chudail’ had came back home and was standing behind him, fuming hearing his ‘oh so great’ thoughts about himself.

“ARSALAAN!!!” wanting to put a stop to his brother's rubbish Jahangir held his shoulders from behind and squeezed them hard, making his eyes widen.

Aria and Taimoor looked at each other and stifled a laugh, which was threatening to burst watching Arsalan’s expressions. He was looking like a scaredy cat who was electrified.

Laraib as usual, fumed watching the duo, not showing interest to any other activity happening around her.

“N-nahi bhaai wo to m-main i-ise bol raha t-tha---Owwww!! AMMI!!” he was quick to go for the damage control, watching Jahangir’s deadly red eyes but Jahangir never gave him the chance to and twisted his ear harshly, making him scream like a madman.

“HIMMAT KAISI HUI ?” glaring he asked, watching Arsalan shook his head like a cute chick, cursing his tongue for speaking against his brother.“Aag lage is zaleel muh ko!! Galti se kuch bhi keh jata hai flow flow mein. Kaboo hi nahi hai. Awara kahi--”

Of course he was not sorry! Jahangir bhaai was really a Nawabi chudail... But he wont dare speak it in front of him.... Otherwise the same Nawabi chudail would behead him and cook his head as his favourite stew!!

“LANGUAGE ARSALAN!!” pointing finger towards his brother, he slapped his back, watching him standing straight and put finger over his lips in discipline, hearing everyone snicker in the background. Laraib too wasn't able to control herself from laughing watching Arsalan look so funny.

But as always Jahangir wasn't impressed with them or their attitude.

Har cheez mein khi khi karwa lo in sab se!

Fuming, Jahangir turned towards the adult kids of his house, scolding them for their immature behaviour.

“Tameez mein aa jao sab ke sab!! Jab dekho muh se bekaar ki hi batein nikalti hai! Lagta hi nahi Nawabon ke khandaan se ho.” gazing everyone with a hard look, his eyes  stopped over Aria who shivered and bit her lip with the intensity and immediately apologised, not wanting to take risk and be his target once again.

“Maaf kar dein bhaijaan.”

Her apology seemed to funny to Laraib and she rolled her eyes unaware of the fact that Jahangir had seen her, and now she was under his radar.

“LARAIB!!” he scolded harshly, making Laraib jump over her place.

“Sorry--” she was quick to say sorry, knowing well about jahangir’s bad temper, praying for him to let go this time but it wasn't possible as Jahangir had already made his mind.

“For my car's windshield or for putting all the blame on Aria---” he taunted, raising his eyebrows, making her gasp in shock and look down all embarrassed. “--Kis baat ke liye sorry hai aap Laraib, because I don’t know for what you are apologising ?”

Aria gasped as well sharing a look with an angry Laraib who had tears in her eyes. She was feeling betrayed! 

“YOU!! Tumhari himmat kaisi hui--” Taimoor jumped over Laraib’s direction, ready to give her a good class but Aria was quick to stop him as she held his arm and pleaded him not to.“Taimoor. Please---”

“I am sorry Laraib. I d-didn't---” handling a raging Taimoor she then turned towards Laraib and apologised to her but before she could complete her sentence Laraib screamed, blaming her for putting her in that situation, making her cry.

“Masoom banne ki zaroorat nahi hai Aria appi. I know how you defame other for brownie points.” passing Aria a last nasty glare, she ran away from there, supressing her sobs.

“S-sorry---” Aria too tried to run behind her but Arsalan caught her by the waist and wiped her tears, all the while glaring at her for crying for Laraib.

Although they both never had a smooth relationship like Taimoor and her, still he wasn't able to see her crying. She was his favourite girl but  he would never dare speak that in front of her!

“Us nakchidi se maafi maangne ki zaroorat nahi hai tujhe...” in the matter if seconds his funny self was gone and was replaced by Jahangir’s replica, ordering Aria not to go after Laraib.

Jahangir was observing everything with silence, along with his younger brother Taimoor who was silent as well, not to observe anything but to control his anger. He so wanted to throw Laraib out of the house for being a nuisance, for making his bestie cry.

“--but she cried because of me...” Jahangir sighed defeatedly hearing Aria sob. She was too naive and innocent.

Laraib clearly disrespected her but the stupid girl was unaware about it. All she saw that she was crying because of her. He didn't even scolded that brat properly and she was crying like he hit or something.... And moreover she had the guts to put her blame over an innocent and act like she was the one who was harmed in the whole situation.

She created drama for no reason!!

“Bhaijaan--” Arsalan called out for his help as Aria struggled in his arms, protesting to go to Laraib.

Briskly walking towards their direction he stood before them, scanning them under his scrutiny. His eyes trailed towards Arsalan hands which were holding Aria over her waist making him quickly loosen his hold with a gulp and stand straight like a bodyguard.

Aria huffed rubbing her sides and tried dashing towards the entrance of the house, but was pulled back with a sudden jerk, making her yelp meekly.

Kiski himmat hui! Allah!!

Her hand was twisted on her back and her back was connected to the man's chest. Taking deep breaths, she readied herself to spun around and bash that person, but before she could do that the strong cologne of the person hit her nostrils, deflating her plan in air.

“Don't you dare go there!” spinning her around he still held her wrist in his clutch, warning her with finality in his tone, and she nodded quietly, glaring his younger brothers who were grinning ear to ear, watching their beloved older brother handle her in his own brutal way.

Ye teeno bhaai samajhte kya hai apne aap ko?! Kaash Parishay appi hoti aaj to main batati inko.

A frustrated tear leaked out of her eye and she raised her free hand to wipe it but Jahangir beat her to it and held hand, ready to wipe the tear himself, but his actions turned her more frustrated, making it difficult for him to wipe her tear as now she had whole river streaming down her face, sending all the brothers in a frenzy state.

Taimoor and Arsalan jumped towards her, and jahangir tried to rub her back, but before any of them could take any action, they heard a voice freezing them on their spots.

They were in deep trouble! Because a crying Aria was not good in their mother's presence.

“Jahangir beta hume aapse---” Jahangir stood calmly spreading his  majestic aura around, but unlike him his brothers were withering like leaves scared of the strom aka their mother.... Asifa begum! They hid behind him and held onto him with their lives, scared of their mother's reaction watching Aria cry.

The Strom was about to come!

Scratch that! It was already here!!

“Allah! Ab kya kara tumne meri chanda ke saath ?!” Just like perceived she screeched, bellowing at her oldest son making everyone jump over their places for her angry tone.

“Tayi ammi he--” Aria who was crying crazily earlier was now calm and tried making her tayi ammi understand that Jahangir was not at fault just like she was thinking, but before she could speak her tayi ammi gave her a virtual heart attack by  pulling down her famous khusa from her foot to beat her son, charging towards him in her angry Avatar.

Jahangir stood unaffected by his mother's antics but his brothers gaped, watching his bravery with their very own eyes, understanding why he was given the title of the ‘FEARLESS NAWAB’ by the neighbouring clans.

Asifa begum charged with her khusa towards Jahangir but Aria stood between them as a saving grace, stopping her from beating the hell out of him. “Allah inhone kuch nahi kiya tayi ammi!!”

“He better not!! Meri jaan ka tukda hai tu! Meri chanda!” she huffed, wearing her khusa back, pulling her into her arms away from Jahangir, peppering kisses all over her face like she did in childhood, hearing her giggle softly, making Jahangir roll his eyes over his over dramatic mother. No doubt that Arsalan took after her. He was carrying her legacy, of being the overdramatic child.

“Itni mohabaat kabhi apni sagi aulaad pe bhi barsa diya karein ammi!! Chaand jaisa to main bhi hu, infact I am the most handsome AULAAD of yours but no, apne is chanda ki to aapko fikar hi nahi hai.” pointing the index finger towards himself Arsalan exclaimed as he pouted not liking his mother's attention diverting towards someone else, other than him.

He was a total mama's boy! Her laadla! Her aaloo!!

“Tum sirf chappalon ki barsaat ke layak ho Arsal. Mohabbat chahiye inki langoor jaisi shakal ko. Aya bada most handsome aulad kahi ka!!” rolling his eyes Arsalan dialogues Taimoor insulted him and Aria took his side, nodding her head, agreeing with him.

“Sahi keh rahe ho. Ekdum langoor lagta hai ye!” she was careful enough not to let anyone hear her except Arsalan who sulked like a small child redy to throw tantrum at her for supporting Taimoor.

“Dekho Aria....” he bit his lip as he remembered how Jahangir warned him to call Aria appi, and corrected it immediately praying for his brother to ignore his blunder, but Jahangir was quick to act and he twisted his ear, making him scream out, calling their mother for help. “appi.... Ahhh!! Ammi!”

“Bahut hi nek kaam kiya hai bhaijaan. He deserves it.” Taimoor laughed feeling relief watching Arsalan getting bitter taste of his actions and made fun of him but it was short lived, when he received a smack over his back by Jahangir for making fun of Arsalan.

Rules were same for his each sibling. And he never differentiated between them.

It was now Arsalan’s turn to laugh and celebrate, taking balayein of his Jahangir bhaai who had once again won his heart with his sweet gesture.... His revenge. Sweet revenge!

“Mere pyaare insaaf pasand bhaijaan! I vuv you!!” Arsalan was quick to place a sloppy kiss over Jahangir’s cheeks in gratitude he took him off guard. Seconds later he was shot with Jahangir’s famous glare over his direction and he pouted, forwarding his hand to wipe his slobber from his brother's face like a good child, making their mother frown.

She was enjoying the cute moments but no her, old grumpy son had to spoil that too.

Ya Allah main kya karu apne is bete ka ?! Pathar hota jaa raha hai. Shaadi hogi to kya pata dil thoda naram ho jaye! Aria ne theek kar dena hai ise!!

“Ye kya ghoorna shuru kar dete ho Jahangir?! Chota bhaai pyaar hi to kar raha hai!! Har cheez mein problem hoti hai tumhe!” just like always Asifa begum took her favourite Arsalan’s side and scolded Jahangir, caressing her younger son's head, making him kiss her cheeks with grin on his face.

He loved when his mother showed her affection upon him! He felt like the king of the world!

“Ammi---” Jahangir tried to protest but was cut off by Asifa begum again. “Ab maa ko ghooroge! Khudaya bas yahi din reh gaya dekhne ko!” keeping hand over her heart she scolded him, making Arsalan snicker at his older brother’s gaping like a fish expressions, hiding their mother in his arms to soothe and calm her down.

Well he had brownie points to earn and he wasn't letting them go at any cost.

“When did I--” gaping at Aria and Taimoor, Jahangir asked but they both shrugged their shoulders leaving him alone to fend off.

They didn't wanted to join the world war!

“Bekaar ki baatein choro mujhe ek bahut zaroori baat karni thi aapse. Itna waqt zaya karwa diya mera khamakaa.” after few seconds she realised what she came here for and ordered Jahangir to follow her. She didn't even gave him any chance to speak and dragged with with herself, detaching him from Arsalan.

Everyone including Jahangir gaped at her, shocked with her switched behaviour but nonetheless they kept quiet as it was something which happened time to time.

“Chalein Ammi.” sighing dejectedly,  he let himself dragged by his mother, hearing his siblings and cousin giggle in the background, watching him ‘the mighty Nawab’ getting ordered plus dragged by his mother. What a lovely sight it was for them!

But he on the other hand was dreading what she was about to do now. Whatever it was he knew it was going to be serious and looking at the beaming face of his mother he knew he was in for a hellish ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam guys,

The chapter was the longest of all 😍😍 Hope you all enjoyed it!!

You guys guessed it wrong!😏😏It was Asifa begum who saw them together! 

And she is shipping them along with dadi jaan, Aria’s mum.😁😁

What do you guys think the treaty is all about ? And how it is considered with Aria and Jahangir 🧐🧐

New character is introduced!! How are you finding them ?

Is Arsalan the ‘bhaai ka chela’ more good ?😏😏

Or

Is Taimoor ‘Aria ka best friend’ the best ?😍😍

I am not asking any opinion about Laraib!😌😌 I know you guys don't like her!😂😂

Who is loving Asifa begum ? Isn't she too sweet and funny ?😍😍🤧🤧

And finally the big bomb of marriage is going to be blasted upon Jahangir! What do you guys think about his reaction ?💣💣😁😁

Comment on your favourite scene 🦋🦋

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

Till next time,
Allah hafiz ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.9K 47
DO NOT COPY MY WORK Mir's! The name itself screams power. Mir's are the most influential and rich nawab of the whole Karachi. Feared and Respected b...
20.1K 899 23
#101 Rank in #society. "Wh-wh-ho are you?" She asked slowly and I chuckled. "Devil. Do you want to know why I brought you here?" I said smirking at...
708K 35.1K 101
NOT EDITED An intense Arshi story.. HIGHEST RANKING.. #19 in FANFICTION, 2nd April, 2018 #40 in ROMANCE.. 26th Dec.. 2017 Story of KING of Lucknow...
151K 4.9K 48
"Love" - It just happens. It doesn't wait for the right time, the right place, or the right circumstance. " Hadh se zayda kuch bhi accha nahi hota, P...