Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

By Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... More

Once upon a time in New Jersey
Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Talkin in your sleep
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Young Love
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
Our Home
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Slippery Tour-- Detroit
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Christmas Shopping
Christmas Day
Auld Lang Syne
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
Life after tour
The Anniversary gift
Life of a Pregnant Woman
Happily Ever After

Burlesque

169 1 0
By Amympr96

24th/25TH November 1987 New York 

Chrissie's POV 

It's the night before Dave and I are due to perform at the show in the jazz club tomorrow. Jon's manager Doc booked us all hotel rooms close by, so we didn't have to venture far. Dave and I were just figuring out our last song to sing. " We can do four songs right?" Dave quizzing while tickling the keys on his keyboard "Yeah, we just need one more..... got any ideas?". "Uhhh What about Peggy Lee-- Why don't you do right.... we can slow it down and just have the piano.... so it would be real sexy" My eyes widened with excitement at hearing his idea. "That could be good.... Let's try it now" Pointing to the keyboard which he was only using to practice, for the show he was using his piano. "Okay....1..2..3" Dave counted me in and I slowly started singing the opening lyrics. "You had plenty money in 1922, You let other women make a fool of you" I sang it a lot slower than the original, my vocals soft, low and sexy. He shortly joined me with a jazzy melody on the keyboard, making it a whole lot more sensual. I continued through the song, staying at the same slow pace throughout. 

"Okay, so when we open for 'good girl',  for the instrumentals coz we'll have drums and horns and god knows what, do a little dance and get rid of a small item of clothing.... like your gloves or your skirt or something... a little teaser for the audience" , "That would be great and I was thinking for the end..... I could get all hot and bothered and start moaning then you could run over and pick me up and carry me off the stage.... Then I'll get ready for the next song". A laugh burst from his lips "That's gonna be fun.... we should practice it" I gave him a nod to start on the keyboard. I started singing out the lyrics in a sexy comedic type of way and for every instrumental part I danced round he room and pretended to take off different items of clothing. When it came to the ending I did the moaning part which I was a little embarrassed about at first but after a few tries I got more comfortable with it, I continued moaning away to myself as he picked me up and carried me away. Breaking off into laughter when we were finished the song "That is gonna be so fun tomorrow night". 

We were eventually finished practicing, so went into Jon's room with everyone else. "Look who decided to join us" Richie shouting out to us "So how'd it go?". "I think she's gonna knock everybody's heads off" Dave tapping me on the shoulder. Jon tapped the space next to him on the bed, inviting me to sit next to him which I accepted by sitting down, placing my hand on his thigh while he wraps his arms round me. "I'm actually getting excited about it and having Daveyy up on stage with me is gonna make me feel more comfortable" Smiling over at Dave who returned the smile to me. "Anythin for you honey" Taking a quick gulp of his beer as he trails off. "Uhh so while you guys were practicin, we had a call from Doc who said there's gonna be photographers from a few different newspapers at the show tomorrow" Jon's words sent a wave of nerves through my body. "Oh My God....what if.... what if I mess up....what if--" Lizzie cut me off straight away "Hey Chris.... Don't even go there, you will be great" Giving me a reassuring smile as she trails off. "Yeah babe you'll be amazing" Jon squeezing me closer to him. 

The next day, Dave and I are in the dressing room, he's just relaxing in the chair while they're squeezing me into my diamond encrusted black corset with stockings and a feather train. A loud gasp burst from my lips when the woman pulled the laces tighter. "That looks really uncomfortable" Dave peeling an eye open and cringing when he sees my waist being sucked in. "Yeah..... Thanks for the commentary Davey" Squeezing out my words between gasps of breath. "I feel like my breasts are gonna fall out" Clutching at my chest which is popping out the top of the corset. "Half the people in that audience are gonna be friends of ours, the guys from Aerosmith and Cinderella and other bands so they'll probably love it" Dave giggling as he trails off. "Oh God you guys could have told me before I picked out the songs" My eyes nearly popping out my head. Finally after enduring the torture of having my waist and stomach sucked in to the extreme, they curled my hair and added my gloves, jewellery and makeup. Dave looks over to me and notices my worried expression "Try taking deep breaths, It'll help". "I would but I can't breath Davey" Resting my hand on my flat stomach. A quite laugh burst from his lips "If it makes you feel better, you look damn good". Suddenly the door bursts open and the assistant pokes his head in "You guys are on in 5, get ready" Before disappearing out the dressing room. 

Jon's POV     

"Alright, she's on now" Sitting up in my seat, feeling the excitement surge through my body. I'm sitting at a table with the band, my family, Lizzie and Chrissie's dad. The club is packed with different rock bands and photographers. Our table is in the middle, a short distance from the stage. The stage is rather big, it has a red curtain backdrop, a piano for Dave and numerous other instruments for the band and the mic at the front for her to sing. 

A man in a suit comes strutting onto the stage "Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is the lady you have all been waiting for.... Please give a warm welcome to Christiana Romano accompanied by David Bryan on Piano" A wave of claps and whistles echoed from the audience, including me. The band were already on stage, then out walked Dave, sitting down at the piano. 

The horns and piano opened the first song and suddenly the curtain rises and out struts Chrissie in a tight black corset with a long feather train, gloves, stockings and the whole lot. My eyes pop out of my head, my tongue is rolling out like a long red carpet. She walks right up to the mic singing out the opening lyrics "A guy what takes his time, I'll go for any time, I'm a fast moving' gal who likes them slow.....Got no use for fancy driving, wanna see a guy arriving in low ....I'd be satisfied, electrified to know a guy what takes his time"

She has me captivated by her beauty, I'm not sure what spell she has me under but It's certainly working. My head is bobbing away to the music, tapping my fingers on the table. She takes a few steps down the stairs while singing out the next lyrics "A hurry-up affair, I always give the air......Wouldn't give any rushing gent a smile" Pointing over to a man as she trails off. 

The next thing I know she makes a bee line for me, leaving everyone in the club staring right at me. "I would go for any singer who would condescend to linger awhile..." She points right at me as she sings out the lyrics, turning me into a blushing mess. She stops right between my legs, spinning round and sitting down on my lap, grinding up and down my body. "What a lullaby would be supplied to have a guy what takes his time" Her voice is soft and sexy which is enticing everybody in the room. When the horn section of the song starts, she grabs my hands and rubs them all over her body before throwing them back to me and strutting off back to the stage, all the while I'm grinning away like a Cheshire cat. I'm fairly sure the photographers got quite a few photos of that and honestly I don't care, I loved every second of that. She finished off the song and they went straight into the next song, starting off with the horns followed by the piano. 

"The dress is Chanel, the shoes YSL

The bag is Dior, agent Provocateur
My address today, L.A. by the way
Above Sunset Strip, the hills are the way
My rings are by Webster, it makes their heads twirl
They all say, darling, what did you do for those pearls?
What? I am a good girl" 

She sings out the opening lyrics in a really sexy yet comedic voice. When the instrumental part starts she dances round the stage, disposing off her gloves with her teeth, getting everyone on the edge of their seats. 

"B.H I adore, Rodeo l'amour

Breakfast Polo Lounge and poolside for sure
The Chateau for cocktails
The Courtyard at nine
Dan Tana's for dinner, the Helen's divine 
You know I have found the words going round
They all say my feet never do touch the ground
What? I am a good girl" 

Loads of men came racing the stage and tore her feather train off, leaving her just in a corset prompting the audience to whistle. She continued dancing round the stage, kicking her legs out and shaking her ass before turning back to the mic. 

"I am a good girl

Ohh
Uhh
Ahh
Yeah, ahh" 

Everyone's jaws are completely unhinged, she's stood there moaning away into the mic. Then suddenly Dave comes bounding over, swooping her up into his arms and carrying her off the stage all the while, she's moaning away, leaving everyone drooling over her. The roar of claps and whistles echoed through the air. 

Another girl came on while Chrissie went off to get changed, which I have to admit, she wasn't as good as Chrissie. 

Finally, it was her turn to come back on, but she didn't come on the normal way. She dropped down from the top on a swing, wearing a nearly none existent dress. Her breasts were practically spilling out of everything she was wearing tonight which I'm certainly not complaining about. 

"You had plenty money, 1922

You let other women make a fool of you

Why don't you do right

Like some other men do" 

She started singing out real sexy and slow followed shortly by Dave on piano which made it all the more seductive. When she reached the ground, she stood up and strut down the stairs. 

"Get outta here

Get me some money too"  

She lifted her lip the way Elvis does and pushed some guys shoulder as if to tell him to get lost. 

 She made a bee line for Tom from Cinderella, sitting down on his lap and singing out the next lyrics. 

"You're sittin' down and wonderin' what it's all about

If you ain't got no money, they will put you out

Why don't you do right

Like some other men do" 

She took his chin between her thumb and finger and dragged it up towards her lips and just when I started to panic that she was going to kiss him, she pushed him away and walked off, letting me relax in my seat. 

She strut towards me and took my hair in her hand, giving it a shake before walking over to Steve Tyler, sitting down on his lap which I'm sure he loved. 

"Now if you had prepared twenty years ago

You wouldn't be a-wanderin' now from door to door

Why don't you do right

Like some other men do". 

She got up and walked back to the centre of the room, singing out a few more lyrics before making her way back up the stairs, finishing off the song. 

For the last song, she sat on the piano, sticking with Dave for the whole song. Her voice was a lot more powerful for this song and wasn't as sexy as the others. When they were finally finished the song, Dave helped her down from the piano and they both took a bow, sending the audience into a frenzy, begging for another song. 

Chrissie's POV

"Oh My God!!! That was amazing" Shrieking out my words as I leap into Dave's arms. "You were amazing Chris" Exclaiming out his words with excitement. "Well I wouldn't have done it without you Daveyy" Giving him a huge smile as I trail off. "Hey Ummm Christiana, you need to get back on that stage and sing another song" The assistants words cause utter confusion between Dave and I. "What do you mean? I sang my four songs" , "They're all goin crazy, they want you back out there" Gesturing to the stage with a serious look in his eyes. "Shit Daveyy, Get back to the piano" Ushering him out the door as fast as I can. 

Dave opened up the song with his piano followed by my low, sexy vocals. " Love makes me treat you the way that I do..... Gee baby ain't I good to you...". My hand grasps round the mic and singings out the next few lyrics before yanking it from the stand. My gaze goes directly to Jon as I make my way down the stairs and slowly strutting over to him. He spreads his legs slightly, clearly knowing what I'm about to do. I spin round and sit down on his lap, tipping my head back and stroking my free hand down my body, earning whistles from everyone in the club. "It's love that makes me treat you the way I do..... Gee baby ain't I good to you" My vocals seducing his ears while my body seduces his mind and heart. I quickly stand up and turn round, grabbing onto his shirt and yanking him up so he's standing up. I spin back round and slide up and down his body while singing out the next lyrics then turning back to him and pushing him back down in the seat. My feet make their way back up to the stage and finish off the song by leaning against Dave, sliding up and down him while he plays the piano and I sing the last lyrics. 

I take a quick bow and immediately start the next song, they only told me to do one more but there's no harm in doing another one. 

"The minute you walked in the joint

I could see you were a man of distinction

A real big spender

Good lookin' so refined

Say, wouldn't you like to know what's goin' on in my mind?

So let me get right to the point

I don't pop my cork for every man I see

Hey big spender,

Spend a little time with me

Wouldn't you like to have fun, fun, fun

How's about a few laughs, laughs

I could show you a good time

Let me show you a good time!

The minute you walked in the joint

I could see you were a man of distinction

A real big spender

Good lookin' so refined

Say, wouldn't you like to know what's goin' on in my mind?

So let me get right to the point,

I don't pop my cork for every guy I see

Hey big spender

Hey big spender

Hey big spender

Spend, a little time with me

Yes" 

My voice was a lot more powerful but still sexy for this song. I danced around and sang the song as if I owned the stage. Soon enough I was finished the song, so Dave and I took our last bows and trotted off the stage, immediately hugging as soon as we get in the dressing room. There's still another two people to go on and sing so I won't see the others yet. Dave heads out and sits with the others at the table while I get changed. My hands reach round to my back, attempting to undo my clasps, grunting out of frustration when I fail miserably. Suddenly my attention is turned to the door when it bursts open and Lizzie bounds in. "Chrissie you were amazingggg" Shrieking out his words as she throws her arms round me. "Where are the others?" Looking behind her to see no one. "They're watching the rest of the show, But I couldn't wait to tell you how great you were" Smiling up at me. I wish Jon had of come to see me but I'm glad he's enjoying the show. "Hey could you undo my dress, I can't do it" Spinning round and letting her unfasten my dress. "Jon said he thought you were amazing....he was going to come back but Steve ended up talking to him" Well that certainly explains why he didn't come round. Finally I put the dress in the bag and grab my clothes to change into which was just a mini black dress and black heels. 

Once I'm ready, we go out  to sit with the guys at the table, I naturally sit next to Jon while Lizzie sat next to Richie. Jon's arms flew round my shoulders straight away, pulling me in for a soft kiss to the lips. We hadn't spoke yet, seeing as the other singers are doing their songs. "This girl ain't very good" Jon whispering into my ear, causing me to giggle out loud. The poor girl looks so nervous and she keeps making a shriek noise every time she finishes a verse. However the last woman to come on was a lot better than the girl before her. She did as I did and walked round the audience, involving them in her songs. She was an older woman, maybe in her mid 40's and my dad looked like he was captivated by her which caused a mixture of feelings to race through me. Does that mean he doesn't love my mom anymore? does it mean he's going to start dating women again? and at the same time I'm feeling like it's a good idea and that he still loves my mom but he deserves to be happy. 

Eventually the show has finished and we were back at the hotel, all of us crammed into mine and Jon's room. Jon and I are sitting next to each other on our bed while the rest are scattered round the room. They had all none stop praised me for my performance at the show that Jon and I didn't have a single chance to talk that much. "I think quite a few of those photos are gonna end up in the papers tomorrow" Richie giggling as he trails off. "Oh God..." Hiding my head in my hands with a groan. "I can see it now Jon Bon Jovi getting lap dance from Burlesque girl" Richie added in another joke which only prompted a louder muffled groan from my lips. "Shut it Rich, we don't know what they're gonna say" Jon scolding Richie with his words. "I just thought it would be a great idea" Shrugging as I trail off. "Oh Well Jonny certainly enjoyed it didn't ya kidd?" Richie pointing to Jon with a snicker. Jon joined in with Richie, snickering away to themselves like a bunch of teenagers.  

Finally after a few hours of drinking and chatting away, they all disappeared into their own rooms, leaving Jon and I on our own. As soon as everyone is gone, I jump out of bed and strip out of my clothes, desperate to feel comfy once again. Groaning out in pleasure as I reach out my arms, forcing out a stretch. I'm just about to pick up my pyjamas when Jon swoops me up, prompting a gasp from my mouth and slams me down on the bed. He wastes no time in stripping out of his clothes and connecting us in a hungry, lustful kiss. His soft hands fondling my breasts while he twirls his tongue round mine, muffling my moans. He trails his lips down my neck, sucking and biting my tender flesh, causing me to elicit loud moans. He moves his way down my body, kissing and sucking each sweet spot before coming back up to my face. He's laying on top of me but lifting himself up using one hand while the other thrusts deep inside my pussy, causing me to yelp out in pleasure. His eyes remain fixed on my face, studying my features as they stretch and twist with pleasure. Eventually after using his fingers to torture my pussy, he delves his rock hard cock inside me with a groan. My head tilts back, yelping in pleasure, my eyes rolling back in to my head. "JONNNYYY". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 447 31
Imagine falling in love with your best friend. Well, that isn't exactly difficult for musically gifted & quarrelsome best friends, Steven Tyler and J...
6.8K 166 7
2020. You wake up as a certain Axl Rose, Jon Bon Jovi and Nikki Sixx mysteriously landed in your apartment, claiming they're from 1988. But who are t...
1.2K 39 36
***18++ contains a lot of coarse language, sexual scenes, and violence*** A passionate love at first sight story. What happens when two lost and lone...
667 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...