Omni-X

By Yachi2005

Ben finally beats Vilgax, but with a huge cost. All of the people Ben loves is dead, Gwen, Kevin, Julie, his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Ship
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Memes
Ships Adventures(short side story)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Memes + A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 29

3.6K 105 18
By Yachi2005

Ben was sitting on the chair, with his eyes closed in the monitor womb. His mind was cleared, with no thoughts racing in his mind. He connected his mind to the technology that was on the map of the world that was floating in front of him.

The ship was laying down on the floor, next to Ben. You could hear small grunts and barks from Ship as he was talking a small nap.

Manhunter was standing or floating around, waiting for Ben to say anything or see any criminal activity.

Ben taps his fingers two times on his chair, which signaled Manhunter that he sees someone doing criminal activity.

"What is it Omni?" Manhunter asks, looking at him.

He opens his eyes and looks at Manhunter. "I think it's the Terror Twins destroying New Orleans." He informed Martin.

"Just like we planned." He tries to think of who is over there. "No one is there right now. I'll contact Superman and we'll head over there. Meet us in the cave, Superboy and Miss Martin we'll be posing as them so we can get more information." Manhunter said, looking back at Ben.

Ben picked up Ship and heads to the cave, while Manhunter went to go get Superman. Ben and Ship teleport to the cave.

There he sees Superboy with blonde hair and a line around his head. He was wearing black pants and a white shirt with the sleeves ripped off and red suspenders. He also had a padlock on a chain around his neck.

Megan was in her normal wear, waiting to see the sister. Kaldur and Red Tornado were helping Superboy perfect his outfit and hair.

Ben and Ship walk up to Megan, who looked a little nervous. "Nervous Megan?" He asks her, leaning against the wall.

Megan jumps, not noticing him right away. She looks away, her face turning a little red from embarrassment. "Oh, um a little but it's nothing I can't handle." She quickly said.

Ben puts his hand on her shoulder, causing her to look up at him. "You'll do fine Megan if something goes wrong just improvise. You're a strong person, don't doubt yourself so much." He said to her, walking away and towards the moving vehicle, where Superman and Manhunter were holding the Terror Twins.

Superman opens the door, and Batman walks up with two collars. He puts them around their necks, and a green light comes up.

The boy notices first yelling a sharp 'Ey.' through his thick southern accent. The collar's three slots grow bright red, indicating it was turned on. Despite the high-pitched whine, the boy tries to grab Aqualad, but Kaldur easily pulls the other teen's arm behind his back. "That doesn't feel right." The other teen groans, still fighting against Kaldur but getting nowhere. It takes a moment for him to realize why he feels off. "My strength. But I dun' just gone toe-to-toe with Superman."

"Congratulations." Superboy's voice is almost sarcastic as heavy-duty combat boots come into view. "That's more quality than he's ever given me."

Megan looks worriedly at Connor before heading over to the female Terror Twin. Placing a single hand on the other girl's shoulder.

"Gotcher inspiration, sister Tuppence?" Connor asks, his accenting matching the deep southern one the boy was using.

As Megan turns to Connor she shapeshifts to match the female Terror, Tuppence, completely stunning the two real Terrors. "I believe I do, brother Tommy." Her accent is a little pronounced but not wrong.

"Somebody tell me what's goin' on here?" Tommy demands looking at the two look-alikes as Batman came up from behind the two snappings the two collars on them.

"It's simple really," Ben said to the real twins. "They're under arrest." He kneeled to their level and smirked at them.

Batman took Connor and Megan into the police van where Icicle jr was in. Superman and Ben took the real twins into a holding cell at the Watchtower.

"I got this Ben, go hang out with some friends or something," Superman said to Ben.

"Are you sure Superman? I can help watch over them with you, I don't mind." Ben doubled check with the man of steel.

He smiles at the young hero and puts a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure Ben. You should strengthen your bond with the team." He answered him.

"Alright," Ben said turning around. Ben looks back at Superman. "But only if you try to be there more for Connor. He needs you." Ben said walking out of the holding room.

Ben uses the zeta-tubes and teleports back to the cave. There, Robin and Artemis were sitting around the couch bored.

"Where's Wally and Kaldur?" Ben asks coming up behind them.

"He found out Megan and Connor are the only ones on a mission he left because he got bored and no one would make him food, and who knows where Kaldur went, he's been acting weird for a while," Robin explained.

Artemis scoffed just thinking about it. After a few moments of silence, the others grew bored as well.

"Hey Rob, wanna hack into the cameras at the prison and watch them in action?" Ben suggested to the others.

"Uh...I don't think I'm allowed to. Batman would get mad." Robin said to the young justice leaguer.

"Nah. I do it loads of times and Batman never got mad at me. Plus that's if we get caught, I hack into the cameras and watch you guys do stuff all the time without Batman knowing." Ben said to the bird hero.

"That's kinda creepy," Artemis said but Ben ignored her statement.

"Look if Bats finds out, I'll take all the blame," Ben said, putting his arm around Robin's shoulder.

Robin smirked and got right to it. He got to the computer and started typing fast on the keyboards.

Artemis looked unimpressed at the two.

"Omni-X? You hack and spy on us without Batman knowing?" Artemis asked looking a little disappointed at him. "What else are you keeping from the big man?" Artemis joked thinking he wasn't hiding anything.

"I can transform into my version of Superman and Manhunter," Ben said blankly. "But don't tell them, no one but you guys now knows about it."

The two teens look at Ben in shock. They couldn't find the right words to say. On the screen in front of Robin, the camera screens appeared. They could now see the hallways and the cafeteria area.

Robin goes back to sitting down on the couch where he was originally and Ben sits down in between Robin and Artemis.

They could see Icicle jr and Connor were walking in the cafeteria, they were talking to each other, they couldn't exactly hear what they were saying since it was so loud but they could tell they were talking about the small group on the bleachers. There was Brick and Blockbuster, they had their backs turned. I'm front of those two were the three ice villains, Mr. Freeze, Captain Cold, and Icicle Sr.

It seemed like Icicle Jr was explaining to Connor about the big dogs. You could see the Riddler come up to them and try to speak to them. Brick steps up and says something to him that makes him leave then they all start laughing at Riddler.

A man the other three heroes recognized as Ojo came up to Icicle Jr. Connor protected him and stopped Ojo from hurting him.

Ojo turned one of his hands into a fist and started to punch his other hand indicating he's about to beat them up. One of Oja's buddies grabs Icicle jr and holds him back. They see Connor try to grab Icicle jr but one of his other lackeys blocks his way. More of his Ojo's lackeys surround Connor.

Killer Frost and Megan are on the other side where all the girls are watching the fight go down. Robin and Ben notice that Megan gets a little tense. Ben shrugs it off thinking she just worried for her friend but to Robin, it seems a little more than that, he just doesn't know what it is.

Two police guards were up in the stands watching the fight go down. One was about to go down and stop it but the other guard hits his chest with the back of his hand. He mouthed some words but no one could read them since he was at the corner of one of the cameras.

The four young hero's leaned forward wanting to see what happens next. They watch as Ojo ready to punch but headed back for some reason. They grew confused and eerie, they hoped that somehow in a weird confusing way he didn't recognize Connor.

Ojo started to back away and Connor was about to take this chance to beat him when Brick holds him back.

"You don't understand he's-" Ojo started to say. Now that the cafeteria is silent, the four hero's could hear what they were saying now.

Something caused Ojo to suddenly think the opposite of what he was originally thinking. "A Terror Twin," Ojo said.

"What he is, is Roadkill." Brick said, ready to beat the living shit out of Connor.

"Crap, what should we do?" Robin asks the others, worried about him.

"We can't do anything, we can't risk exposing their real identities," Ben informed Robin. They turned back to watching the cameras.

"Enough!" Icicle Sr broke up the fight. "The kids got guts. Guts a father would like to see in his son." He glared at his son Icicle Jr.

Junior is thrown in front of Connor with a stumble in his footing but keeps his balance. Turning to his father as he tools out his shoulder. "Great to see you too dad."

"Get over here." Senior commands. Connor gets ready to follow him but is stopped by Brick. "Not you Terror. Just Junior."

The group of three weren't able to listen in to the conversation since they were whispering but they hoped Connor was able to listen in.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kaldur was waiting for Megan to contact him about what they have gathered. Once they were in their jail cells that is when Megan contacted the team leader.

'Time to pull you out. Calling the league.' Kaldur said through the mind link.

'Icicle would just postpone.' Megan objects. 'We need to learn how they're planning to bust out or they'll try again.'

Aqualad sighs through the link. 'Agreed.' He looked over at the other person in the bioship where they were hiding.

Red Tornado stood there with his arms crossed as he leaned back saying nothing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Now that Connor and Megan were in the therapist room and there were no cameras, the three heroes sat there bored.

"So...what do you guys want to do while we wait?" Ben asks the two as he sits upside down on the couch chewing on some popcorn.

Robin and Artemis looked at each other. Each thinking of the same thing.

"There is one thing." Artemis started.

"You could show us your Martian and Kryptonian aliens." Robin finished her sentence.

Ben smirked and got up. He stood in front of the couch and table. He tapped on his watch and it popped up. He searched for his Kryptonian alien. Once he found it he slammed down and stood flying in the air was Ben with a Superman's face, wearing a dark green suit with a grey cape and boots. He had the number 10 on his shoulder. Around his waist was a blue and yellow belt.

(A/N: the art is not mine. It belongs to SuperVegiten on DeviantArt also the image I used for his hero suit belongs to Nutcers if you didn't see it at the left corner on the image)

Robin and Artemis were clapping their hands, impressed by the look.

"What did you decide to name him?" Robin asks.

"Hmm," Ben said, tapping his finger on his chin. "How about Krypto." He suggested.

"Interesting name Krypto," Artemis said, giving a small smile.

Krypto hit the multi-matrix on his chest and was now all green. He had a black suit with green lines and his face was green. His eyes were just bright yellow.

(The art does not belong to me. It belongs to elmike9 on DeviantArt)

Robin and Artemis clapped their hands again at his look. Ben once again bowed at the applause.

"I shall name him Green Hunter," Ben announced to the two. (I got the name from Theg9204 on Reddit)

Ben returned to his original form. The three of them got carried away in conversation that they didn't realize that the ice villains have already started their plan on breaking out of Bellevue.

Ben sits back down on the couch, and they watch the breakout go down. The camera quality starts to glitch from all the cold, frost starts to cover around the corners.

The alarms start to activate, they could hear the alarms blast through the cameras. It was so loud even the small group of three had to cover their ears.

They weren't in pain or anything it was just so loud for them. They were worried about what was happening, they didn't want Connor or Megan to get badly hurt.

They realized that all the leaguers were busy besides Ben and Tornado. Ben rushed out of the cave and went to the zeta-tubes and teleported to the prison.

Robin and Artemis were in shock, at Ben's sudden movement.

Just as they saw Ben leave through the zeta-tubes for only a few more minutes then Ben quickly returned to the cave.

Robin and Artemis looked at him confused.

"Kaldur and Red Tornado were there in the bio-ship watching over them. They told me to come back here." Ben said defeated.

Robin and Artemis sweatdrop as Ben sadly returned to his seat on the couch. They turn their eyes back to the screens. They saw Megan trapped in a pillar of ice. Connor tries to punch the ice away to save her but Junior stops him.

"Dude stop. You'll shatter her if she's still alive that is." Junior informed Connor.

Connor falls to his knees, a tear rolls down his face until he hears the ice break. Megan falls to the ground on her knees in front of Connor.

"I-it's pretty cold where I'm-" Megan starts to say but Connor pulls her in for a kiss.

"Dude that's your sis-" Junior starts to say but when he sees Megan turn back to her original redhead hero outfit he realizes the mistake he made. "Pa's going to kill me."

Ben, Robin, and Artimis' mouths are wide open. They were in shock.

"D-did any of you guys know about-" Artemis asks the two boys.

They shake their heads no. Before anyone else could say anything, a hand touched Ben's shoulder making him jump which made the other two jump.

They look behind them and there was Batman.

"H-hey Batman. How you doin?" Ben asks him, awkwardly laughing trying but failing to act normal.

"Robin go back to the bat-cave and Artimis your uncle Green Arrow is waiting for you at Star City." Batman said to them.

The two of the quickly obeyed Batman and walked to the zeta-tubes and left the cave.

"As for you Ben, for getting Robin to hack the cameras and you hacking cameras without me knowing other times and for being able to transform into a Kryptonian and Martin and not tell us you will be cleaning the entire Watchtower without your powers and you won't stop until you finish cleaning." Batman commanded Ben and then sent him to the Watchtower and made him go straight to his room.

Batman sighed and shakes his head after Ben went to his room even though he was complaining the whole time.

Superman and Manhunter came up from behind Batman.

"Go easy on him Batman." Superman said to the dark Knight.

"Your not mad?" Batman asks him, raising an eyebrow but is unknowable since his mask is covering it.

"Hacking the cameras not so much, he's just looking out for his friends. He doesn't want to loose anyone else." Superman said, defending him.

"And we should've known that Ben had our dna samples. He did say that his ultramatrix will scan any unknown dna." Manhunter added.

"He should've still told us, we didn't even know he did it or when." Batman reflected that statement.

"NOT MY FAULT YOU DIDNT SEE THE YELLOW BEAM THAT SCANNED THEM WHEN WE FIRST MET!" Ben yelled through the walls, showing that he can hear them and is listening.

"Another peep out of you Ben and your cleaning the cave as well." Batman quickly informed him.

The two aliens could hear Ben grumbling quietly as he skied on the bed.

"Ben is already strong enough without your dna now that we know he has your guys dna, he's even more stronger." Batman stated.

Superman put a hand on his shoulder. "That means we have a very powerful ally. Ben trust us and we have to do the same." He said to his dear friend.

2875 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 3
After watching the Spiderman Across the Spiderverse movie, I thought to whip up this story. There is a Ben Tennyson with an Omnitrix in every univers...
276K 6.1K 39
Ben 10 x justice league Ben Tennyson hasn't been on earth for several years after he learns that he has been lied to his entire life. After 4 years o...
388K 8.4K 46
Ben tennyson, saviour of the universe billions of times, stopped the universe from getting destroyed, and stabbed Vilgax with a sword carried by an o...
375K 8.6K 128
Izuku Yagi bullied and Neglected by his Friends and Family for wanting to be a Hero He Almost Gave up but The Universe needed him to save it when Iz...