Omni-X

By Yachi2005

Ben finally beats Vilgax, but with a huge cost. All of the people Ben loves is dead, Gwen, Kevin, Julie, his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Ship
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Memes
Ships Adventures(short side story)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Memes + A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 25

4.9K 108 11
By Yachi2005

Wally was stuffing his mouth with junk food, as he was waiting for Ben and Robin to come out so they can go watch the movie.

Ben comes out wearing, brown/tan pants and a black shirt. He had a white jacket with neon green lines. He was wearing black tinted sunglasses.

Robin comes out wearing normal jean pants, and a red long sleeve shirt and a black jacket. He also had black tinted sunglasses.

"Why are you both wearing tinted sunglasses? We're going to a movie theater." Wally complains.

"You know Batman won't let me show anyone my identity." Robin says

Wally looks at Ben wanting a good excuse from Ben. He just shrugs. "I don't care if you guys know my identity, I'm just not sure I want the others to know."

"Why?" Wally and Robin asks confused

Ben sighs. "It's kind of personal." After a few moments of silence, Ben starts walking. "Welp let's go."

Wally takes a couple more of bites, and runs up to the zeta-tubes and waits for the other two. Robin walks next to Ben.

"Ship, go back to our room in the Watchtower and wait until I get home, ok." Ben yelled Ship.

"Ship."

They teleport to Star City and walk onto the sidewalk. Ben takes off his sunglasses, as they walk towards the thwarted without them noticing it.

As they get to the theater, Wally opens the door, and as Ben walks in he sees his sunglasses off.

"Holy crap, your not wearing the tinted sunglasses." Wally says, internally screaming happily.

Ben gives a small chuckle. "Call me Ben and don't worry I know both of your guys name." He says

Wally smiles happily. Robin gives a small smile but realize what Ben said. "Wait you know my name too?" He asks the young hero.

"Yeah. I also know who Batman is. I mean he was my pretend dad once." Ben says simply in a whisper tone.

"Huh?!" Robin and Wally said confused loudly but not loudly enough for people to stare.

Ben bought tickets for the movie and they walked through getting in line for snacks.

"When I saved the core members of the Justice League from the thagnarien invasion, we had to sneak away to the bat cave and do in order to do that, everyone showed their identities and me, Batman, and Wonder Woman pretended to be a family." Ben whispers to the two boys.

Ben buys popcorn, a few candies, and a soda. Robin gets a soda and popcorn. Wally buys himself two tubs of popcorn with one free refill, 10 things of candies, nachos, cookies and three sodas.

Everyone around Wally looked shocked at all the food he bought. Robin just gives a blank face, used to this and Ben just shakes his head in embarrassment.

After they got their food, they head into the movie theater room and find their seats. They sit down, and Robin sneakily takes off his glasses.

He glares at Wally. "Tell no one about my identity."

"Dude I swear, my lips are sealed." Wally says pretending to zip up his lips and locks them, then throws away the pretend key.

Wally starts to eat the food he bought, just as the movie was starting.

They get through the ads, and the movie begins. Ben and Robin slowly eat their popcorn and drinks their sodas, as Wally was already halfway through his food.

For and hour and a half, was filled with screaming, laughing from Robin at Ben's and Wally's reactions. It was filled with popcorn, soda and stomach aches.

They walk out of the movie theater, terrified. They head out of the theater, and as they do they run into kids Robin knows from school.

"Oh hey Dick." One of the guys greets

"Ryder, hey?" Dick says slightly confused on why he's talking to him.

"Oh are these your friends? I'm Ryder Schmidt son and future CEO of the Schmidt company." Ryder introduces himself.

"Hey I'm Stephanie Tayson daughter of the Tayson line." She says to the two boys.

"I'm Ben." Ben says

"Sup, I'm Wally." Wally introduces himself with his mouth full. Ben elbows Wally in the stomach.

"I've never heard of you guys before. You guys aren't rich aren't you?" Stephanie asks them

"No, we aren't is that a problem?" Ben asks her.

"Oh, no it's not! Sorry that was rude of her to say." Ryder says. He grabs her arm and they walk away.

Dick sighs. "Sorry about those two, they can be stuck up at times, but they're not too bad." Dick says to them.

"It's fine Dick." Wally says to his friend.

They walk out of the theater and walk along the sidewalk trying to find something to do.

"You know Ben, you seem kind of familiar." Dick says out of nowhere.

"Right! Like I have a feeling that I've seen you before but I never met you before." Wally says agreeing with Robin.

Ben gives a small chuckle. "That's because you have seen me before but never actually met me." Ben says

"Where?" Robin asks him.

Ben gives a mischievous smile. "Figure it out yourselves."

"What?" Wally asks

"I'll give you two hints. You've seen me a year before the team came together and you two were at the same place talking together before you knew who each other were." Ben says, smiling at them.

They were trying to figure out where they met him, now determined to figure this out.

Ben buys three ice cream cones from an ice cream stand and gives it to the two boys who were discussing things.

"So what social places have you been a year ago, that seemed out of place to you?" Robin asks

"Hmm let's see, I went to a soccer game once, that was kind of random." Wally says not thinking anything of it.

Robin also thinks and remembers he went to a soccer game too. "Hey so did I. Did you go to the one in Camden, Maine?" Robin asks him.

"Yeah, did you?" Wally asks him.

"Yeah, I did. We're you the red head kid, who was teaching me about soccer?" Robin asks him, as he ate his ice cream.

"Holy crap, that was you?" Wally asks him.

"Yeah it was! I looked up how to play soccer but I didn't understand anything. Okay so we know Ben was also at the soccer game but where?" Robin says to Wally and Ben was just smiling at them trying to figure this out.

"Well if we never met him but we have seen him at the soccer game, the only way that would make sense is for him to be one of the players!" Wally said

"Okay, Ben were you one of the players?" Robin asks Ben as they walk around eating ice cream.

"Yeah." Ben said

"We're you one of the kickers?" Wally asked him.

"Nope." Ben said

"The defender?" Robin asks

"Nope." Ben responded

Robin snaps his fingers. "The goalkeeper?!" He asks him.

Ben points his finger at Robin. "Correct." He said

"Yes!" Robin and Wally cheer, figuring it out.

As the three boys, we're walking back to the zeta-tubes, they heard some people screaming.

They looked over and saw some DNAliens harassing some people.

Ben transforms into Heatblast and runs up to the aliens. Robin takes out his utility belt and gets his hero suit. Wally looks confused not having his hero suit.

Robin takes out Wally's hero suit and hands it to him as he puts his suit on.

Kid and Robin, get their suits on and goes to join Ben in the fight. When they got there, Flash was also helping him.

Flash was making tornados and Ben was shooting fireballs at them. Kid goes to join his mentor in making tornados and Robin throws birdarangs at them and blowing them away.

"What are you two doing here?" Flash asks Kid Flash.

"We were hanging out with Omni-X when they started attacking." Kid explains.

Flash sighs as they merge the tornados blowing the rest of the aliens away.

Once the fight finished thats when the media came rushing towards them.

"Great." Ben mumbles.

"Why did they attack Star City?"

"Was this attack random?"

"Why is Robin helping without the help of Batman?"

Flash stepped forward and answering all their questions, knowing Ben hates the media and the other two aren't prepared for this.

"Omni-X! Omni-X! Are you the reason these aliens are here attacking us?" The news caster asked. Ben instantly recognized him as the one who always asked racist or alienist questions.

"Are you blaming me, for the appearance of the dnaliens?" Ben asks him, offended.

"I'm just saying, isn't it weird that when you showed up, that's when the dnaliens and the forever knights started showing up?" He asks him, taunting Omni-X

"That's enough!" Flash said, getting in each other's conversation.

"You three leave." Flash said to the three young hero's. "And you sir, it is not Omni-X's fault, plus he's the only one who can knows all about them and can beat them." Flash said and then zooms off.

The three young hero's teleport back to the cave.

"Omni-X, does he asks questions like that all the time?" Robin asks him

"Yeah and it pisses me off. He's always being racist or alienist towards me. It's like he wants to attack him so people will hate me or aliens." Ben complains

"Don't listen to him. He's just a dumb reporter, who's going to get hate and fired soon." Wally said

"Yeah, everyone lives you, you inspire people and bring a sense of safety." Robin added

"Yeah. I should go back to the Watchtower. I had fun today. See you guys later." Ben says waving at them and putting a fake smile on.

"See you Omni-X." Wally and Robin said waving goodbye to him.

"What was that about?" M'gann asks them hearing the commotion.

"Just some reporter starting some beef with Omni-X." Robin said simply.

Robin heads to the zeta-tubes and teleports to the bat cave.

"Don't worry about it beautiful, I'm sure Omni-X will be fine....I hope." Wally said teleporting back home.

M'gann looks confused but leaves it be.
————————————————————
Batman and Superman were talking in the hallways of the Watchtower, when they see Ben teleport there and storms off into his room, giving off kissed off vibes.

Batman and Superman looks confused. "What's with him?" Superman asks

Flash comes zooming in and stands next to them. "He's mad." Flash said simply.

"We can see that but why?" Batman asked him.

"That one news reporter. The one who's always asking alienist questions, he starting to blame Ben and that he's the reason the dnaliens and the Forever knights are here hurting people." Flash explained what happened.

"I'll talk to him later. He needs time to cool off." Batman said, walking away.

1830 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 81 9
I could catalog this story first as "strange", then "interesting" Main Idea: Vilgax and Ben get lost on a forest in earth.. but away from everything...
19.5K 829 19
Ben Tennyson lives with his grandma and adopted sister, a mutant named Lorna Dane. Having left the hero business nearly a decade ago, Ben does what h...
586 29 4
PLOT: Ben has just lost his Feedback transformation from his fight against a corrupted Galvanic Mechamorph Malware, during his summer time at Bellwoo...
28.5K 507 23
Ben 10 What if Ben, after finding the Omnitrix was taken and raised by Vilgax to be his most powerful world conquering warrior. In this world Ben par...