✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 22

8.1K 372 140
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
I just hoped she wouldn't cause any problems during our stay with him.

Calina's pov

I looked him in the eye.

He accused me of being a thief, but he and all men like him made me one!

"If you and your kind didn't chase me like an animal, I wouldn't steal from you all! Instead I would work and earn my money like any other decent human being," I defended myself.

Chuckling, he tilted his head and saying, "It's funny how I and my kind are responsible for every mistake you made, but you forget, piccola, that I and my kind didn't tell you to kill Cortez!"

"I didn't tell my father to marry me with you either, neither did I tell you to buy me from my brother! And I certainly didn't tell my brother to sell me to you for money like my pimp!" I hissed at him.

Even after years, I remembered every pain caused by them, as if it just happened yesterday. The pain was always there, branded in my soul. And the most painful memory was standing right in front of me.

"Why don't you go suck some dick and leave me alone," I said, not in the mood to play with him. Before I could react, his hand painfully grabbed my face, making me look right into his eyes.

"I'm really fed up with your bratty attitude! You will start to respect me or—" he started before I interrupted him, not caring that I got him mad.

"Or what? Huh? What? Tell me asshole! What are you going to do? What can you still do?" I hissed at him and his eyes darkened, making him look at me challengingly.

Then, he turned us around in a blink of an eye, and I found myself bending down over his desk. I tried to move, but I couldn't, he had a tight grip on me as he leaned over me, preventing him from breaking free.

"If you don't act like a good girl then I won't treat you like one," he gritted out, my cheek was pinned against the table as he was holding my by my neck, pushing me against wooden table.

"At least I am not acting like a desperate little bitch, forcing myself on women to get some pussy," I snapped back, not letting him intimidate me. I felt him push me harder against the table. Oops, I guess I hit a nerve.

"You know what, wifey? You're right," I heard him say darkly near my ear, "I am desperate little bitch, but only for yours."

"I-I'll just go," I heard Denise say who was standing the entire time in the room, watching us, looking uneasy.

"No, you won't," Raphael said, "I don't mind your presence, and Calina doesn't care about privacy either, otherwise she'd knock before entering the office, right piccola?" he asked me cunningly.

"Fuck you!" I gritted out.

"Oh, you will." He hummed, his hand sneaking into my shirt.

I looked at the man who helped him find out who I was. In front of me stood the man who was supposed to be dead. Esmeralda had told me that she killed him.

But I wasn't surprised he wasn't dead. If he worked for someone like the devil, he was also evil. And evil didn't die easily in this world, Raphael and he was living proof of my statement.

"Look at me. And then look behind me. This is who you work for and you are no better than him! You both are disgusting!" I hissed at him as he looked at me uncomfortably.

"You're trying to beg the wrong person for help. You have to beg me to stop, not him, or do you have a good time there, piccola," he said mockingly as I clenched my jaw as his hand went south and slipped into my boxers, or his boxers, as I had to wear his clothes because our clothes had not yet arrived from the hotel room. Biting my tongue, as I refused to beg him, I struggled in his grip to break free.

"S-Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I really suggest you call Mr. Graham now and ask if he's kind enough to host you, and if he's available as he's travelling a lot recently because of his business," Denise said, causing Raphael to stop in his movements.

"Why is he travelling a lot? Does he have problems with his businesses?" he asked him behind me, his hand still in my boxer shorts.

"I don't know the exact reason, but yes," he muttered, his gaze fixed on the floor. Obviously, he was too ashamed to see what he was going to witness what he was going to do to me before he interrupted him.

I heard him sigh behind me before leaning over me and whispering in my ear, "You heard my man. Unfortunately, I have to tame you later."

As he let go of me and pulled away, I didn't waste a second getting up from his desk and rushing away from him.

Shaking my head, I stared at him with hatred as he glared back at me with a sinister grin on his lips. "I fucking hate you," I mumbled before storming out of the room, not waiting for his answer or him dismissing me.

I was walking into my baby's room as I heard Denise call me. I ignored him and kept walking until he grabbed my arm as he reached me.

"Mrs. Morelli, please, may I speak to you just a second," he said as I turned to him with an empty expression.

"You can't, I don't want to talk to a man who works for a man like him. And stop calling me Mrs. Morelli," I snapped, feeling mad and emotionally down, as what just had happened in this office triggered emotions and memories in me that I tried to forget.

"I-I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about what happened in this room ... and how do you want me to call you?" he asked me calmly.

"Your apology is not accepted. I'll never forgive you, and my forgiveness won't ease the sins you committed by working for him ..." I told him, "you'll burn in Hell once you're dead, and speaking about your death, shouldn't you be dead?"

He just looked at me blankly, making me frown and ask him next, "Where is Esmeralda?"

As he remained quiet, I huffed, knowing he found out that she helped me. "What did he do to her?" I asked him, but he just looked at me quietly.

Scrunching my face, I shook my head, muttering, "He killed her, didn't he? And I bet his brother watched, and you did nothing either? You're all fucking disgusting!"

Not wanting to look at him any longer, as the sight of him along with his deeds disgusted me, I turned on my heel, leaving.

"Mrs. Morelli!" he called after me.

"I've nothing more to say to you," I told him with my back on him, continuing to walk away. "And you can call me Ms. Hooker!" Being called Hooker was million times better than being called Morelli.

I heard him mumble something at me that I didn't really understand before going to my baby's room. As I went into her room, I walked to the bed and sat down next to her sleeping figure. Her presence always calmed me down, and gave me peace.

Then, I kissed her forehead before getting up from the bed and going to the bathroom.

I went to the washbasin and washed my face with cold water, but I couldn't stop the tears to stop myself from crying. Sighing, I stared in the mirror in front of me.

"Fuck you, Calina," I whispered to my reflection in the mirror.

"Fuck you for being so weak."

Suddenly, my legs gave up and I slumped to the floor as I felt pain in my legs. "Fuck you too, cancer," I muttered as I lay on the floor, dealing with the pain in my body.

Draven's pov

I was in my office. My feet on my desk as I leaned back in my chair with my vodka bottle in hand, looking at the fucker in front of me.

I grinned at his upside down body, that was hanging in my office, swinging left and right. I took a knife from my desk.

"Ready?" I asked him excitedly, sharpening the blades in my hands by striking them at each other. He only made a muffled noise and shook his head, looking a little dizzy.

"If you vomit on my leather carpet, I'll make you lick it clean, understood?" I asked him seriously, pointing a knife towards him. Crying, he nodded his head.

"Now, ready?" I asked him again, and he nodded his head, looking at me defeatedly. "Swing him more, Johnny," I told my man, standing in the corner of the room. Approaching the man, he did as he was told, rocking him.

"Now, I've two knives, if I miss, you're dead, if I aim, you're dead," I grinned at him, twisting and turning the knives in my hands professionally, as he looked at me with a frown.

"You're probably wondering what your gain is, huh?" I asked him with a sigh, rolling my eyes, walking to the front of my desk, leaning against it. "Nothing, because I want you dead, and I get what I want, even if I lose."

Then, I threw the first knife at him. He looked at me with wide eyes as the knife spun in the air and passed right next to his ear before sticking into the wall behind him.

"Oops! I missed it! Whatever, wait a second, I need a drink!" I grabbed the bottle on my desk, gulping it down before putting it back. Smiling, I wiped with my sleeve over my mouth.

He whimpered loudly, making me raise a brow. "What the hell are you saying?" I asked him, as I approached him, his mouth full of the money he had stolen from me.

Putting two fingers in his mouth, I took the money out, curious about what he wanted to say. Alright, who the fuck was I kidding? I wasn't curious at all. I just wanted to hear how he begged me for his life a little more before I would kill him.

"Please ... please, I'm sorry," he begged pathetically, as I expected. Grinning, I hit him with the bottle on his head. I didn't know why but smashing bottle on some fuckers head gave me always a satisfying feeling.

"You dare to ask for my forgiveness after robbing me? Well, I have bad news for you, my boy," I gritted out, tracing with the sharp broken end his face.

"My name is Draven, and I don't forgive nasty shits like you, no, I hunt them down, and kill them."

And before he could start to beg again, I stuffed the broken end of the bottle into his mouth, making him choke on it.

"Greet my father for me," I told him darkly, as his nasty blood gushed on my hand. Disgusted, I let go of the bottle.

"Get rid of him, Johnny," I said as my phone rang. Sighing, I took my cell phone out of my pocket, frowning as I saw Morelli calling.

"Morelli? What do I owe your pleasant call?" I asked him, wiping my hands on my clothes, holding the phone between my ear and my shoulder.

"I need a favor from you," I heard him say, making me smirk.

"The great Morelli needs a favor from me. How enchanting! How may I help you?" I asked him, grabbing the phone as my hand wasn't wet with the bastard's blood anymore.

Raphael never asked for my help as we were doing business and now that he asked for my help I got a little curious about at what exactly he needed my help.

"I'm in the US and I need some protection as my wife wreaked havoc here and pissed off some important people who want to screw her up," he said with a sigh.

"You mean your runaway wife? It was time you finally found her ... what's her name now?" I asked, chuckling in amusement. Funny little thing, was changing her name more than I changed my ladies.

"You can call her Mrs. Morelli since she's my wife," he said possessively, making me roll my eyes, no wonder she ran away from him, even I felt suffocated while talking to him just on the phone, "anyway, will you help me?"

"What do you want?" I asked as I tucked the phone between my shoulder and ear again as I opened a new bottle of whiskey.

"I want you to help me get rid of the mess she made her. Your connections here are better than mine. You could resolve this faster than I can," he claimed.

"Of course, I could," I agreed, pouring myself a glass of whiskey, "but what do I get out of all of this?" If he thought I was going to help him for free, then, he was fucking wrong.

"Name your price and I'll pay you," I heard him say, making smile, conquering my heart. There was nothing better in this world than money and hot milfs.

"You know I'm not a greedy person, so a hundred and fifty grands are fine," I said, sipping on my whiskey.

"Alright, but you have to host us until the matter is resolved too as I don't have many men here to protect us," he claimed.

"That would be fifty grands extra Morelli," I told him. "Deal," I heard him sigh, not trying to argue, pampering me, what a great man, "when can we come over?"

"Whenever you want," I said to him, putting my glass on my desk before leaving my office. I didn't want to see the dead fucker in my office anyway, he looked nasty.

"Don't you have any business trips?" he asked me. "No, I don't," I said as I walked into my bedroom.

"Then, can we come tomorrow?" he asked me as I entered my bedroom. "If you're so excited to see me," I said mockingly.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he gritted out. "Wait!" I said before he ended the call. "What?" he asked back.

"I heard your wife is stealing from people before running away," I said, frowning. "And I don't care if she's a kleptomaniac or not, if she steals from me there will be consequences."

"Don't worry, I've already warned her, and she knows better anyway after all the mess she created here," he told me.

"What exactly has she done?" I asked him, putting him on loudspeaker, before I put the phone on the counter of the sink while undressing.

"I'll tell you tomorrow when we can get there," he told me, sounding exhausted. If I had a crazy bitch as a wife, I would be exhausted too.

"Then, I'll see you tomorrow," I told him. "Goodnight," he said before ending the call. Whistling, I stepped into the shower, washing all the blood off me.

As I was done, I got out and grabbed a towel, drying myself with it, before wrapping it around my waist and leaving the bathroom.

I smiled as I saw Lucretia sitting on my bed. "What are you doing so late, honey?" I asked her as I approached the bed and kissed her head.

"I couldn't sleep, so I was hoping you could read me a book like mom did before she went to heaven," she muttered.

"Sure, just let me get dressed, I'll be right back," I said, caressing her head before going into my closet. I usually slept naked or in boxer shorts, but when Lucretia was in my bed I wore a shirt and pajamas.

Putting my clothes on, I went back to the bedroom, seeing her doing very strange position on my bed and couldn't figure out where she saw that position as I always locked my door when I had a visit at night and I doubted it that a three-year-old knew what porn was.

Did she maybe google it? What the hell was I talking about? She couldn't even write, how should she google it?

"Honey, stop doing these positions and where did you learn that?" I asked her with a frown. "In your book, daddy," she said as she, thank God, finally sat normally on the bed and showed me a book that one of my ladies brought when she came to see me late at night and wanted to try some new things.

Cussing, I took the book from her, hoping that she didn't see too much in the pages of this book. "Whatever you saw in this book," I said, nodding my head towards the book, "you will forget it and never do it again."

"But why dad? The gymnastics in the book are good!" she told me with a frown. Yes, the gymnastics in the book was good for the woman I fucked, but these were definitely not positions that I wanted to see my daughter in.

"Listen, Lucretia! These are grown-up things and not for ... little girls. Anyway, I don't want you to learn these gymnastics," I told her seriously, "you can learn other ... gymnastics." It was hard to raise a child, but I was lucky that she listened to me most of the time.

"But—" she started, but I interrupted her.

"No, but. If I ever see you doing these positions again, I'll never read you a story again!" I threatened her.

"Okay, dad, I'm not going to do these gymnastics anymore," she agreed with a pout. "Good," I said satisfied before putting the book in one of my bedside drawers and locking it.

Then, I turned back to her with a smile, asking, "Well where is your book?"

She picked up her book and gave it to me before snuggling closer to me. I read her story to her until she fell asleep.

When she fell asleep, I put the book next to me on the bedside table and pulled her closer to me.

I kissed her temple and caressed her head. She was the last reminder of her that I had. And I protected and cherished her as I promised, I loved her as I promised.

I didn't know that I could love a little human being that much, but since she was a piece of the woman I loved, I couldn't help but love her more than my life.

Emma's pov

Sighing, I stretched, waking up. As I opened my eyes, I found myself on the couch, cuddling the blanket, and not on the ground as I expected.

Looking around the living room tiredly, I saw Bob working on his notebook with a huge smile on his face as Boris sat on his lap, looking at the screen, chewing on his hand.

"Good morning," I muttered, sitting up, looking at him. "You mean afternoon," he told me, his eyes still fixed on the screen.

"Fuck," I cursed as I looked at the clock, seeing that it was two in the afternoon. "More like luck," he muttered, still smiling.

"Did you trace her?" I asked, getting up, approaching him. "Not yet, but I was able to restore all the footages, now I only have to wait until they load, and then, I can trace her down," he told me, looking at me, "we'll find her."

"I really just hope that she's alright," I muttered worriedly, sitting next to him. "Me too, babe," he sighed, pecking my lips as Boris crawled now on my lap.

"Did you feed him?" I asked, as he yanked at my shirt. "Of course," he huffed offended, nodding his head towards the empty bottle on the table.

"But I can't blame him for wanting those," he muttered, nodding his head towards my boobs. "He's getting too old for them," I sighed, getting up to go to the kitchen and feed him food.

"As long as you're not telling the same to me," I heard him say as I left the living room with Boris. "Stop thinking with your dick and find me my sister!" I said loudly from the kitchen, placing Boris in his chair before preparing food for him.

However, I was still with my thoughts with Lina, feeling bad for lashing out on her, causing her to push her away from us, as that was never my intention.

I was just scared for us all, and acted out, making me maybe look like I want her gone, but that was never what I wanted, what I wanted was that we all were safe.

I wanted her to be safe, I loved her like a sister I never had.

And I hoped she was alright.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 189K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
310K 7.1K 30
After being kidnapped for 15 long years, you return home to find out that all of your friends, and your ex-fiance, are married with kids. This is an...
The Bastard By Gem J Lambert

Historical Fiction

1.2K 444 5
This is a story about a bastard, who was born in a world that didn't accept people like him, and he faced many hardships in his life. The story explo...
30.8K 644 14
Asia caught fanum's eye... I'm not a writer nor claim to be one lol. Tell me if there's any spelling mistakes, I'll take suggestions . If this is bad...