Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala

9) Doomed

9.6K 601 43
By Basictales

Vikram's Pov

At Triumvirate Estate

"This is Gold," Rudra said laughing hard.

The fucker is enjoying the viral video of Anne.

That stupid woman does not know how to behave in public now because of her I am also talk of the town.

The mall incident got viral. It was spreading like a fucking fire in the jungle.

People saw the real face of top actress Anne Hayat and it damaged my reputation in public as well.

According to the fucking media I am dating that bitch. Like I would really date her?

She is nothing special for me, she is just like other girls. Her Mother and my Mom are close friends. My Mom wants me to get settle with that bitch Anne. That bitch has wrapped my mom around her little finger.

My mother is a smart woman but she is blinded by Anne and her mother's little innocent acts.

This viral video will surely affect my reputation but now mom can see the real face of that two faced bitch.

"God she is so fucking hot," Rudra said or I should say moaned out.

"Yes she is hot but a big headache," I said thinking he is referring to Anne

"No dude not anne. I am speaking about Aadya. She is so hot, so beautiful. How can a girl can look this hot in an Indian suit?" he said, almost drooling at her picture.

The fucker has took a screenshot from the video and was now ogling at Aadya's picture.

He still thinks about her.

And me ?

It would be a lie if I say that I have stop thinking about her. Because I have not.

I can not control this feeling, this thirst inside me for her.

She is unknowingly seducing me.It is much more than a mere attraction.

I can not name this emotion that I am feeling for her but it is something I have never encountered before.

Anne was the distraction that I needed. And I get it, I get distracted by another woman however whenever I kissed or just looked at her or any other woman aadya's face flickered in my mind.

The taste of another woman's kiss now seems bitter to me, uglier to me.

Every time I end up wondering about her.

I clenched my hands, trying to control myself. I am again thinking about her. Closing my eyes I tried to remember beautiful faces, more beautiful than her, more gorgeous than her.

But all my attempts shattered when I only found her behind my closed eyes.

My eyes flung open. I was not liking this changes around me and inside me however the changes and this feelings were tempting.

I remember how beautiful she was looking today in that white dress.

Just like an angel, a princess.

My two eyes were not enough to admire her beauty.

That little vixen was playing with me today and I am ashamed to say that I lost to her.

She made me pay the twelve times higher price for nothing. She made me lose my money. I should be mad at her but here I am smiling at her cleverness. She is truly a beauty with brain.

That cheeky little fox.

That's how I want my Queen to be beautiful and smart. Kind and clever.

My Mafia Queen ruling the Mafia world alongside with me.

Shut up! Just shut the fuck up Vikram. She is not going to be your Queen.

Don't let her control you. You will loose everything. You will lose your best friends. Just because of a woman.

You don't need a Queen to rule.

You rule alone and you will alone make the Indian Mafia, the top Mafia in the world.

No Italian Mafia, No fucking Mexican Cartels, No Yakuza.The Indian Mafia will be on the top. The crime world will bow their head in respect to us.

I have my brothers and My Mafia family to achieve that. I don't need a Mafia Queen or a Donna.

"Vikram now, what are you going to do about this Anne?" Breaking my chain of thoughs Rudra asked.

"I was tolerating her because of Mom. Now as she just damaging her's and our family's reputation. I am sure Mom will stop insisting me to date her," i replied because that's what I am thinking.

Though my mother irritates me but I love her. Only for her I was tolerating Anne till now.

"I can't believe you tolerated her for two fucking weeks. She was clinging to you like a leech."

"Arrr... Don't remind me bro. How much I wanted to tape her mouth. Her voice is so annoying and screechy," I groan out in frustration.

"Well you were certainly enjoying fucking her. Weren't you?" Rudra said with a dirty smirk.

"Of course she is good fuck, but for one or two times. As you said she is too clingy. I can't believe mom wants me to settle down with her. What she sees in her," I shook my head.

"Plus she sweats too much while having sex. Even more than me," I said grimacing.

"That's a turn off," he said shaking his head grimacing.

"Just imagine if you get married to her," that dickhead laughed out loud.

"You bitch," I cursed.

"What did you say," he said angrily.

"B. I. T. C. H. " I spelled it out.

He held my collar and punched me hard in nose, making my nose bleed like a fucking faucet.

"Nosebleed suits you," he said, laughing.

He stopped laughing when he felt a metallic taste of blood in his mouth. I punched this fucker.

Not gonna lie, it will hurt him like a bitch.

We started throwing punches at each other. It's our favourite game. Beating the shit out of your best friend. It gives a real satisfaction.

Childhood things you see.

"Wanna take a beer break," he said in the middle of our fight.

"Ah..sure," I said wiping the blood of my mouth.

He nodded and went to kitchen but not before smacking my head.

"Bastard," I cursed him.

He came back and passed me a beer can. Soon Digvijay also joined us.

"You both are looking like a bloody tramp," Digvijay said making a disgusted face.

Rudra and mine's shirt still has a blood stains from our little fight. For him and me its nothing new. We have much more than a blood stain on our clothes.

But Digvijay, he is a cleanliness freak. He does not like blood or any kind of stains on his clothes. He don't like changes.

He likes everything in order. Control, authority, strictness is in his blood.

The more disciplined you become the more life gets easier. It's his way of living life.

The stains in our shirt is definitely irking him.

Even when he tortures those scumbags enemies of ours, he never make them bleed. He has his own way of torturing...Just like us.

"Go and take a shower you both," he said again.

"Have you watched the news? " Rudra asked completely ignoring his previous statement.

"Yes I have..Apparently Vikram here is marrying a bitch," he said smirking at me.

Even he is mocking me now... Great.

"I am not marrying that stupid woman.I was tolerating her for mother's sake. But not any more. She is a possessive bitch. Always in a heat," I clearly state.

"I can never marry a woman like her who will just try to break the bond I share with you two," I further said.

"We will never go to that path again," Digvijay said more like pledged. His eyes void of any emotions.

Me and Rudra share a look of understanding. Remembering the old dark days when we were segregated from each other.

That too just because of a woman.

"Well you should definitely Thank Aadya as it's because of her the world is seeing Anne's real face. Aunt Lavanya will not coax you to marry her now," Rudra said changing the topic.

Before I could say anything Digvijay interrupted me.

"Aadya..she is a very dedicated girl. I saw her work on the welfare programme. It was remarkable," Digvijay praised her.

Me and Rudra looked at him shocked, Digvijay Singh never praises someone. Aadya must be really good at her work.

"She is amazing in the perfume brand project as well. People are really interested in the new face in fashion world. The blue heaven perfume is also getting good reviews. Mr. Pete is elated," Rudra said.

"What about Abhimanyu. What's his reaction to the project. After all Aadya is a model for this project" I asked them.Its been two days since the project has launched we didn't heard from him yet.

"As far as I know he must be behaving like a raging bull, I am sure he is on his way to our house. Just wait and watch.

You both go and take a shower, we have to welcome our old buddy. We all should look presentable enough," Digvijay said with a sinister smirk.

"Yes, I so want to see the look on his face. It will be fun," I chuckled after that I went to take a shower so does Rudra.

After taking shower when I came back in the living room there is still no sign of Abhimanyu. Is it not affecting him that a girl who is so close to him has worked with his rival company or more like his enemies.

Rudra and Digvijay were sitting on the couch. I went and took a seat.

"Why is he not doing anything ? Isn't he mad. You said he was in rage like a bull. Now what happened?"Rudra asked Digvijay. I also have the same question.

Believe it or not we and Abhimanyu had a great friendship once. We were highschool buddies. We went to the same college.We were the group of four.

Not "The Triumvirate" but "The famous four".

Abhimanyu was not as rich as us but he was a important piece of our group. We use to bunk class together and roam around the city. We use to fuck around with different girls, believe me or not Digvijay here was a biggest manwhore. People use to call him a heartbreaker.

He would break girl's heart with a smile on his face. He looks handsome even more handsome than me when he smiles. It's a pity that now he doesn't smile often.

Abhimanyu was always a hot headed one even more than me. His face would turn red in fury. You insult him, he will ignore you. You insult his loved ones he will break you in pieces.

The way he was treating and behaving with Aadya at the auction made it obvious that she is precious to him.

Her working with us will surely make him angry and there was a fair chance that he will demolish everything in his blind anger.

I chuckled imagining him destroying his office and beating someone to pulp. One of his way of letting out his anger just like me.

My chuckles seized the moment when a thought occurred in my mind.

What if..

"Rudra, Vijay what if he is..?" I can not complete my words. All of sudden my heart feels heavy.

I do not want to imagine that but it is becoming hard for me.

"What If.. What Vikram?"Rudra asked raising his eyebrows.

"What if he is hitting her, harming her because she worked for us. When he is angry..he lose control over his mind." I whispered fisting my fist.

Just the thought of someone harming her makes my blood boil. I have seen love in Abhimanyu's eyes for Aadya but I can't trust him enough.

What if he is hurting my Aadya. Is she crying right now? She must be bleeding.

No!

I close my eyes tight.

I do not want to imagine her bleeding face it is making my heart ache.

I can hear the ear bleeding sounds of black hell but the sounds of her painful cries were intolerable for me. I can not endure her painful cries, her bleeding face.

I wanted to get rid of this feelings but I guess it's too late. I haven't felt this protective over someone.

I should go to her. I can not believe this Abhimanyu. He is not here till now, he must be hurting my Aadya.

She must be crying.

"It's not good," Digvijay said, watching my every movement like a hawk.

"I know it's not good. We should go and see if she is okay or not," I said determined. My hands were turning clammy in worry, my heart hammering inside my chest. I just want to go her and see her.

"It's not good that you are being this protective over her," Rudra whispered, looking me in eyes.

His eyes mirroring the same emotions of my eyes. However he was controlling himself.

Rudra was in a turmoil, the same turmoil I was suffering few minutes ago but not anymore.

"Who is she to you? Is she your girlfriend, your girl? She is nothing to you. We don't even know what she is to Abhimanyu and he is not going to harm her I saw in his eyes she is important to him. You don't have to worry about her Vikram. She is nothing to you.

I can understand if you are sexually attracted to her but don't bring emotions here. Control your emotions. Believe me I am doing the same," Rudra continued pointing a finger at me.

Was he lying to me or himself.

I chuckled, shaking my head. I can not control it anymore. I can not.

The lava that was burning inside me from the last few days finally explode.

"I can't...I can't control this. I don't know what the fuck is this but I can't control it dammit. I try to ignore this feelings, I slept with another women to ignore this feelings, I over worked just to ignore this. I was with that Anne for two fucking weeks just to ignore this feeling.. To control this feeling. But when I saw her again.Everything, every single cell in my body was attracted to her. I don't know what is this, is it her beauty, is it her smile, is it her soft voice, is it her cheekiness, is it her confidence. I don't have any idea what attract me so much to her. I don't know.... I really don't know," I said it out loud with my voice laced with frustration.

There was a silence for more than a minute.

I lost all the the courage to look at them. I, Vikram Rajawat who plays with women like a puppet, a man who is the other name of death in Mafia. A man who doesn't give a damn about someone's feeling is behaving like a man mad in love.

"You are falling for her," Digvijay whispered.

So are you Digvijay.

"Our doom is near," Rudra's voice echoed in the silence room.

Indeed it is.

Its name... Aadya.

On the other hand,

Aadya was stilled at her place. She has seen Abhimanyu's love, his care, his protectiveness but she has never encountered an angry Abhimanyu.

Till now she wasn't even aware of this side of Abhi. It's scaring her..

"Why did you worked with my enemies?" he asked her.

His voice curt, eyes red because of anger. She can't figure out the look on his face, his face was stony, expressionless.

Aadya was scared. First time she was scared of Abhimanyu. All the braveness she had, all the confidence she had from the mall incident get drained from her body.

Yes she is scared.Only God knows she is terrified.

Not because he is angry with her, it's because the thought of what if.

What If he stopped loving her, what if he stopped caring for her. His love and care never make her feel the absence of motherly care and love in her life. The way he encourages her to explore the world, she is a strong, confident, independent woman today because he was always behind her to support her just like a father. He protects her from the demons of world. He is her shield who protects her from the evil eyes. No matter who rises up against her, he protects her.

She was only eight, when she first met him. His parents adopted her.

She was in her home crying for her deceased parents. She knew what death means. She knew they will never come back. She knew now she is alone in this big scary world. She knew no one is coming to help her. She knew all this.

She was only eight but she was smart for her age.

Her father was a handsome man. Till now she had not seen a more handsome man than her father. He was the wisest and the humblest man.

She remembered how loud she use to laugh when he would tickle her. He was the world's best Papa for her. Even now she missed the warm hugs from her Papa.

She remembered, once she asked him.

"Papa will you marry me?"

Her Papa laughed at her cute request and pinched her chubby cheeks.

"Sorry darling. Your Papa has already married me" her Mumma had said. Like she is really feeling sorry for her baby girl.

"That's right. But don't worry baby. Papa will find a Prince Charming for you," her Papa promised.

"No.. I want a boy just like my Papa" she said pouting.

Her Papa's face beamed with happiness. He was the luckiest to have this baby girl.

She is so pure. Angelic.

Her Papa hugged her tight, as her mumma kissed her small baby fingers.

Her mother she was the kindest soul. People say Aadya is beautiful but she is nothing in front of her mother. She was an eternal beauty.

She remembered how soft her touch was, how beautiful and soft her voice was. How she use to wake her up by kissing her both cheeks.

Eight year old Aadya knew that now she is not going to experience the same feeling. She knew that now she is an orphan..

She didn't have any relatives to depend on... Then comes Abhimanyu's parents. They were friends of her Papa Mumma.

They always wanted a daughter but god had another plan.

They adopted Aadya, they loved her as their own. They were the happiest to now have a beautiful daughter like Aadya.

That was not the case with Abhi.

He was enraged to know that now he have to share his parent's love with some one who is not even related by blood.

Till now he was only child of his parents and he was happy with it. He did not want a bratty, snobby little girl to intrude his family life. He didn't want to share the love and attention of his parents with anyone.

He was a senior in high school, a popular one. He had spend three days at his then friend Rudra's house. He didn't wanted to even meet her, to see her.

When he finally came back home he found nothing has changed, everything was same.

He entered in the kitchen for some water. There he saw a little girl sitting in a dining table, just staring at the food in front of her.

She looked at him, fear was clear in her eyes followed by curiosity. She blinked her eyes like a little doll.

She was a doll, a porcelain doll. Her pouty lips were quivering indicating that she is going to cry.

A big tear slipped from her left eye. She quickly wiped it with her sweater's sleeves.

His expressions soften as his dark black eyes met her blue green eyes.

"Am I in trouble?" she had whispered just like now.

Her scared face reminded Abhimanyu of the day when he first saw her.

Her voice breaking, her beautiful eyes filled with unshed tears, her face lost all the colour..

He was silent. Just looking at her.

His indifference make her feel vulnerable. She is shedding tears not able to control them.

Her tears make Abhimanyu's heart sour.. He sighed heavily.

"Come here," he said

Aadya walked towards him.She sat on the couch beside him. He wiped her tears by the pad of his thumb. He tucked her hair behind her ears and said..

"Seeing you cry is the worst thing sweetheart. Don't shed your precious tears on this trivial matters"

"Yes I am angry with you. And I have the valid reason for this. You knew how much I despise them.Then why did you worked with them?" he asked her.

His voice soft.. Like he is speaking to a toddler. Contrast to his tone few minutes ago.

He was infuriated when he saw Aadya's face on an advertisement. He was seething when he got to know that this is Triumvirate's project that she worked on.

He felt like she had betrayed him.It's like the part of his soul betrayed him.How can she do this?

"More than angry I am hurt by you," he whispered.

His words pierced Aadya's heart.

She hugged him tight.She can't forgive herself for hurting him in anyway. Even if it is unintentional.

After sometime she broke the hug and wiped her damp cheeks.

"Let me explain myself Abhi," she cleared her throat and said.

She straightened up and held his hands.

"First of all never ever look at me... With that look.. I know you were angry with me but never... Never ever look at me like that.. It's like thousand pieces of glasses piercing my heart. I have only seen love and care in your eyes for me. I cannot see, you being that angry with me. It will kill me with guilt. So please..." she said looking straight in his eyes.

Abhimanyu looked down guilty of being angry with Aadya without knowing her side of story. He was ashamed that he looked at her like that.

How can he look at her with anger and hatred in his eyes.

"Second of all... I'm a grown up woman. I can take my own decisions."

Abhimanyu frowned at this.

"It was a pure professional decision from my side. I was not forced to do anything. So don't worry about it. It was a decent photoshoot, I was not uncomfortable at all. As all the crew members were women and moreover Anokhi was with me.

You don't share each and every detail of your work with me and I respect that. It was my decision to work with them and you should respect it too," she said to him, her face having an aura of confidence.

Abhimanyu was in awe of her. Proud of her. She is the same girl who was weeping her eyes out a few minutes ago. But now she is standing for herself. Not giving excuses. She has grown up to such a strong willed women.

A perfect woman.

"A perfect woman, nobly planned ,To warn, To comfort and Command , and yet a spirit still and bright with something of angelic light"

He quoted William Wordsworth gazing at her proudly.

She blushed scarlett seeing the admiration in his eyes for her.

They sat in silent.

"You not gonna tell me the real reason behind you doing their project, aren't you? " he asked her breaking the silent.

"Nope," she said smiling sweetly.

....

Next day

At Triumvirate Industries

The Triumvirate were discussing about their upcoming business project. It was a project based in Europe. They owned a countless number of industries, companies in America, United Kingdom, Europe, even in some parts of Africa and Middle East. It makes them one of the most influential figures in business world.

Being this influential and powerful they still lost a big deal to Abhimanyu. It had affect their reputation in world market. Now they have to give more than hundred percent in their every project. And about the project they lost to Abhimanyu. They will definitely get it back. They are just waiting for the right time to strike him.

"Sir Mr. Kumar is here. He demands to meet you three," their personal assistant informed them.

The three men shared a knowing look.

"Send him in," Rudra ordered.

They were accepting Abhimanyu to be enraged but in contrast Abhimanyu was seemed very calm when he entered their cabin.

It surprised them because it was not the same Abhimanyu they knew. His aura was reflecting calmness and tranquility.

He nodded his head in greeting to the Triumvirate. Now they are much more shocked by his behavior.

"Please take a seat Mr. Kumar," Rudra said smirking at him

"What a pleasant surprise to see you here Mr. Kumar," Vikram mocked.

"I don't have a time for this bullshit of yours, Triumvirates," he said staring back at Vikram. His tone curt.

"How dare you to bring Aadya between all this. You bloody used her for mocking me, for making me furious," his eyes holding disgust.. Disgust towards them..

This doesn't get unnoticed by the three men.

"It was her decision Abhimanyu, we did not force her," Digvijay said impassively.

"I know it was her decision but I am sure it was one of you, who make her take this stupid decision. Isn't it? "he asked.

Vikram rolled his eyes and said.

"Alright, I put a condition to her that if she did the photoshoot for this project, Digvijay would attend one of her charity programs. But I didn't force her, it was totally her decision as Digvijay said."

"Why the fuck you put this condition," Abhimanyu asked again.

"The girl is beautiful.. You know it. I am sure it's not the first time she was offered a modeling project," Rudra stated the obvious.

"No.. You did it because you know it will hurt my ego. It will destroy the relation I share with Aadya. I would feel betrayed by Aadya and it will hurt me. It will snatch the only support I have and that is Aadya. And at the end I will be weakest and you all will demolish me" he spit out the words. His voice icy, his eyes glowed with savage fire...

"Yes that was the only reason,"Digvijay
gazed intently at him.

Vikram threw a file over the desk, the file holding photographs of Aadya.

"She is amazing, isn't she?" he said smirking at Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu nostrils flared in anger. He slammed his hands on the table. His face turns red then purple.

All the calmness and coolness he had, vanished seeing Aadya photographs on Triumvirate's desk.

He understood that it was Aadya's decision. She doesn't have any problem with it. But he had... He was controlling himself just for Aadya's sake.

But seeing them admitting their malicious intention behind all this has enraged him. Only if Aadya knew their true color, the true face behind their handsome face.

He had hided her from this sinister world. From this three devils as he knew they will destroy her. They will demolish the brightness, her virtue, her hopefulness, her compassion. Now he is dreading the day of auction where they first saw her.

And now they know that she is his biggest weakness.

The three alpha male were enjoying the expression on Abhimanyu's face. His helplessness, his irefulness.

Totally opposite of the expression he had on the auction day after winning the bid.

They have achieved their goal. To make him feel powerless and useless.

It's just a beginning Abhimanyu. Future holds much more surprises for you.

"Yes she is amazing," Rudra said

"But she lack one thing.She is just skin and bones. A scrawny girl.Abhimanyu tell her to put some meat on her bones. Men like little extra meat," Rudra provoked him.

And Abhimamyu lost his sanity.

He punched Rudra hard, as the rage overwhelmed him.

He was continuously punching him on the face. Rudra's blood splattering on their shirts...the skin of his knuckles broke as he punched him.

Vikram and Digvijay just sat at their seat, not moving from their place as they know Rudra can handle this by himself.

Abhimanyu had a murderous look on his face.

And Rudra..

Rudra's face lightened up with bitter triumph.

Before Abhimanyu can punch him again, he hold his fist and pushed him back.

Walking back he sat on the desk table. Aadya's photographs were still on the table.

He placed a cigarette in the corner of his bloody mouth, his long fingers than searched the pocket of his shirt and finally emerged with a match.

Lightening the cigarette he took a puff of a cigarette all the time his eyes were staring at aadya's beautiful picture.

The room smelled with an aroma of cigarette smoke.

Before he could take another puff of it, Abhimanyu snatched the cigaratte from his hands and crushed it under his shoes.

Rudra raised his gaze to him..

A sinister grin came on his bloody face. That turned into a howl of laughter.

Vikram chuckled and shook his head.

Digvijay had a sinister smirk on his face..

Rudra control his laughter, and with a straight face he looked at Abhimanyu who had a blazing fury in his eyes.

"I like this look on your face..It suits you," Rudra said, a smirk edging his lips.

Abhimanyu spat right at their polished office floor and said in a coldest of tone.

“But I do not like you using my sister as a pawn in our game. No matter whatever our differences are..I never thought you three will go down this way,” he snarled before storming out of their office.

......

Please vote, comment and follow🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 7.9K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
269K 16.5K 41
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
1.8M 97.5K 38
~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her br...
343K 21.5K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...