Unspeakable (Todoroki x Mute...

By MHAlover2122

Unspeakable Todoroki x Mute Reader You were a extroverted, bubbly girl named Y/N L/N! You couldn't speak bec... More

WELCOMEE!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilouge
END!

Chapter 27

3.8K 96 26
By MHAlover2122

Author Chan - I have SUCH a good idea for the end of this book- BRO IMMA BE TRYNA WRITE TWO CHAPTERS A DAY
——————————————————————-
We all walked out of the forest with scratches on out clothing and skin. Both my hands were burned because of my fire, but the gloves were okay. I was exhausted and I could see Shoto was as well, and on top of that, the cat lady said we weren't going to get any lunch if we didn't make it in time. I honestly did not like this camp one bit. I collapsed on the ground and started groaning.

"What do you mean three hours!?" One of my classmates whined. "That's the time it would have taken us! Sorry!" Cat lady said. "I'm hungry....I'm gonna die!" Kirishima whined. "But honestly! I thought it would take longer...you guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would!" Cat lady said. "You guys are great....especially you five!" She said pointing at Midoriya, Shoto, Ilda, Bakugou and me. Wait...Me!??? I was shocked at first. "Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?" She asked us

"IM LOOKING FORAWAD TO WHERE YOU'LL BE IN THREE YEARS!! I CALL DIBS" she yelled lunging toward us. "What are you? Stop!!" Midoriya said. I made a illusion bubble around the five of us so she couldn't touch us. I chuckled at what she was doing. I managed to get there names. The blue cat lady's name was Pixie Bob, and the red cat lady's name was Mandalay.

She stopped swarming around us and I made the bubble disappear. Midoriya said something "who's child is that" he asked Mandalay. "Oh he's not one of ours! He's my cousins kid" Pixie bob spoke out. "Come on kota, Greet everyone" she said. His face had anger written all over it. He looked like when someone took his toy and didn't give it back.

Midoriya started walking toward the kid while I tried to get up off the ground. "Hi! I'm Midoriya from UA high school's hero course" "Nice to meet you" Midoriya said with his hand out. Before I could do anything Kota suddenly punched Midoriya in his...you know where. My eyes widened at what he just did. I rushed over to Midoriya and held him up.

I looked at the child who was now walking away not caring what he just did. I looked at Mandalay with a this-kid-has-no-manners-what-do-you-teach-him kind of look. "I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become hero's" Kota said. 'What is wrong with that kid' I thought to myself while rubbing Midoriya's back in comfort. I heard Bakugou say "precious brat" I scoffed at him and helped Midoriya up. 'You good?' I mouthed to him. He nodded and said "thank you" while his face was redder than a tomato.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*          Time skip    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I put my bag in my room and I was now sitting with Shoto and eating dinner. 'Thank you for the food' I mouthed and then shoved food down my mouth. I didn't care if I looked like an animal while eating, I was hungry and I didn't care. "Hungry?" I heard Shoto say. Okay maybe I did care. I looked at him and punched him in the arm. 'I'm hungry go away' I sighed jokingly. He then got up from the table and started walking away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to sit down again. 'I didn't mean it literally Sho!' I signed to him with annoyance.

"I knew that, I just wanted to annoy you" He said trying me again. I rolled my eyes and shoved more food in my mouth. After we were done dinner, everyone asked me if they wanted to go to the hot springs with them. I declined politely because I wanted to go see the stars instead. I knew my way back to the camp from wherever I went so I wasn't too scared that I would get lost. I walked up some hill and when I passed the trees I saw the most beautiful view of the stars.

The sky was purple and blue with white stars filling every space of the sky, the moon was a full circle and it was bright. I then lay down on the grass watching the stars and looking for some that were shooting stars. The grass was ticking my skin as the breeze was cool. Everything about this moment was perfect. I found two stars next to eachother and they shined brighter than any other star in the sky. I immediately thought of my parents and smiled. 'Glad to see there shining bright together' I thought to myself.

Before I could enjoy this moment any longer, I heard the leaves rustling behind me. I got scared and sat up. I made a knife illusion and held it up. I was ready to face whatever was creeping up on me, I was ready to face them on and fight then until they were dead. but then- "Y/N, there you are" Shoto said. I let out a breath and made my knife vanish. I tapped the spot next to me and lay down on my back again. "The stars are shining really bright today" He said. I smiled and hummed in response.

He was also on his back looking at the stars in the sky. There was a cool breeze that crossed us and I shivered. "Are you cold?" Shoto asked. I shook my head no but he put his left hand on my arm. I was confused why he did this until I felt heat running through my body 'his quirk' I thought to myself. "Better?" I smiled and nodded while looking at him. I enjoyed the few moments of heat and then I abruptly sat up and crossed my legs. I motioned him to do the same. He sat up with his legs crossed as well. We both sat facing toward each other now.

'Can I try something?' I signed to him. He hummed in response. 'If you had the whole world to yourself right now, where would you be?' I sighed to him. "With you" he said not wasting a second to answer. My body froze. I was expecting a whole different answer. My face turned bright pink but couldn't be seen because of the dark. 'Did he really just say that!? No it can't be I'm hearing things' after what felt like hours I finally signed something back. 'Okay, where would you want be with me?' I signed to him playing along.

"Hmm" he thought for a moment actually thinking about his answer. "I would want to be in a place where it's snowing and there would be an ice rink where we could skate on" he said to me smiling. 'You can't let go of my hand okay' I signed to him. He looked very confused until I closed his eyes and held his hand.

With my quirk illusion, I made the exact thing he asked for. Our closed eyes flashed white and when I opened my eyes, it was snowing and we were standing on an ice rink with skates on. It was dark and there were stars in the sky again. We were circled with many trees covered in snow and they were all lit by small fairy lights wrapped around the branches. It was bright enough to light up the massive rink we were on. I opened Shoto's eyes and he gasped. "This is...exactly what I asked for." he said. I nodded at him. He held both my hands and we started to skate together.

It was honestly one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. He then tried to spin me around and I almost slipped a couple of times but Shoto caught me. I laughed at him and kept him close. I looked up into the sky and stuck out my tongue. A snowflake landed on my tongue but quickly melted away. I looked at Shoto and noticed how his nose and ears were red. We kept on skating around on the ice, trying random tricks.

At one point we stopped and just stared at each other, stared at how beautiful we looked in the winter scenery. His cheeks were cherry red and his hands were freezing on mine. I lifted my hand up and pressed my palm against his cheek. I stared at his features. How his scar perfectly outlines the whole of his eye. I pulled him into a sudden tight hug. I didn't know myself why I did that, but I wanted to whisper something like 'I'm so glad you were in my life' yet I think the only way I could express that was with the hug.

I knew we had to go. I pulled away from him and just rested my head on his chest. I raised our hands up and looked back up with a frown. He smiled at me and nodded. We let go of our hands and snapped back to where we were.

The star filled sky, the cool breeze, and Shoto right infront of me. I felt tired because I knew illusions like that take up way too much of my energy. We just stared at each other while smiling. "Thank you Y/N. I would love to do that again with you" he said. I nodded and got up. I held my hand out toward him and he took it. We started walking back to the cabins and I saw everyone. "Where were you two! We were looking everywhere!!" Midoriya exclaimed with everyone also listening. "We were looking at the stars that's all" Shoto said.

I nodded and they all understood. They all left to there cabins and we were the only ones left. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair 'I'll see you tomorrow Sho. Good night' I signed to him. "Good night Y/N" we went to our cabins and I tucked my self in the blanket, quickly dozing off into sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*          Time skip    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I woke up to the sound of Mandalay screeching at 5:30 in the morning. I got up and searched my suitcase for a fresh pair of clothes

(Notice how the gloves are attached to the shirt-)

I walked outside and saw everyone was groaning and rubbing there eyes. I looked at Aizawa and I knew he wanted to sleep as well. "Today we will begin training camp to increase your strength" he said. "It is to prepare you for the hostiles that are becoming more real by the minute" I took a sigh. "So Bakugou" he threw a ball at him which he caught. "Try throwing that. Your previous record from right after you started school was 745.3 metres" He started walking forward and I was interested in how much he progressed

"Then...here I go" Bakugou started. "GO TO HELL!" He yelled. "763.3 meters" Aizawa said. My eyes widened 'how is that possible!? It only went up by such a small amount' I thought to myself. "Its been three months since school started. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But as you see, your quirks themselfs haven't improved much" he said. I started thinking about how true that was...I still lose the same amount of energy with my illusions when I did back then... "that's why, we are starting on improving your quirks"

"It's so hard it will feel like your dying" He gave a creepy smile "but try not to actually die"

Everyone was doing there own thing and I was there blasting fire and holding fire in my hand to raise the amount of time I could hold the fire without my hand burning. Aizawa then approached me. "Y/N. This fire your making is your illusion?" He asked me. I stopped my fire and looked to him breathing heavy. 'No sir, I believe it is another quirk. My illusions aren't supposed to hurt me, but when I make my fire it starts burning my hand' I signed to him looking at my not so burned hand.

"Hmm. Alright, I will research it. Continue" he said. Immediately after he walked away I blasted more fire out of my hands. I took a break from the fire and started training with my illusions. I made a massive block of rock and tried to hold it for as long as I could. I noticed the cat people doing there intro again but I noticed two more Pro Hero's that weren't here before. There was another woman and her name was Ragdoll, and then there was a full grown man in a cat costume and his name was Tiger. I tried to keep in my laugh when I saw the dude in the costume.

I made another massive block of rock and the longest I held it for was for about 45 seconds before my full energy was drained.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*          Time skip    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was almost dead. Just like Aizawa said. Both my hands were a colour of red and purple and they were burned. My energy was completely drained. I felt like a battery at one percent that has to keep going. I was now on the ground laying on my side, on the verge of crying because everything hurt so bad. I was tapped on my arm and I turned around. Shoto held his hand out and I took his hand and got up. I winced when he held it tighter. I looked at how the fabric around my arm was all burned off. I wiped my sweat off with the back of my hand and started walking to where food was served.

"Remember what I said! Were only doing things for you for one day! Now you have to make your own food! Curry!" Mandalay exclaimed. I threw my head back and groaned I just wanted to sleep and get my hands treated. "Let's make the most delicious curry in the world" Ilda yelled.

Shoto and I went around and lit fire underneath the stoves. "Y/N! Can you light ours as well!?" Mina asked. I walked over and lit it with fire "Its so cool because the fire is blue!!" Mina exclaimed. I chuckled at her and started walking over to help with something else. I walked over and sat down with my head pressed against the table. I knew everyone else was also tired but still working, but everything just hurt.

A bowl was set in front of me and I looked up. It was a bowl of curry. I looked up and it was Mina. I smiled at her and started eating my food slowly while everyone literally shoved food down there mouths. "You sure eat a lot Yao Momo!" Mina said. "Yes, my quirk turns lipids into various atoms to create things, so the more I eat the more I can make!" She said. "So it's like poop" Sero said. I walked over to him and smacked him in the head. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" He said.

I got up from the table because I was finished. I walked to Shoto and tapped his on the shoulder. 'I'm going to sleep now. Good night' I signed to him. "Good night, sleep well" I walked over to my cabin and I collapsed on the bed without a second to be wasted. My hands still hurt and I remembered I packed spare bandages. I got up and looked through my suitcase. My eyes widened when I saw 3 whole rolls of bandages. 'I remember packing bandages...but not these many!' I thought to myself while wrapping the bandage around my hands

I walked back to the bed and fell asleep in an instant. 'Man I knew this camp would be hard, but not this hard! I'm literally on the verge of dying. Well, tomorrow is another day....unfortunately' those were my lasts thoughts before I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567 36 8
No idea what to put here so, read to find out a probably terrible love story! Between you (the reader) and Todoroki!
59.8K 1.9K 30
In which Shoto Todoroki lives a pretty quiet life. He goes to school, he does his work, he goes home. It's all...quiet. ...well, quiet is all he real...
467K 15.1K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...