Chapter 13

I was limping my way to the park, wind ruffling through my hair. It was slightly cold but it felt really nice outside. I used my phone so the GPS could lead me to the park because I didn't know the way from the hospital. It was a 15 minute walk, though it was longer because I could barely walk.

———————————————————————
❤️Peppermint🤍

You
Hey, sorry it's taking long. I can barely walk
😃🤚🏻

❤️Peppermint🤍
Thats okay.
I'm still here, take your time. It's only 6:30

You
Alright 5 minutes away.

——————————————————————

I saw the park in my view and walked toward it. I expected Shoto to greet me but I didn't see him anywhere. 'Was he lying to me? Am I just being blind or what...' I actually got sort of scared. I was gonna pull out my phone to text him until.... "BOO!" I screamed with no sound and turned around. I had a scared face and then started laughing realizing who scared me.
He started laughing as well. I limped over and hugged him, muffling my laughter in his shirt. I pulled away and signed 'you really got me there' He just smiled.

We walked over to the actual park and sat on the swings. The wind moving our hair. I started to swing slightly not using the leg with my cut too much. "So is your leg okay?" Shoto asked me. 'Kind of, it hurts if I put pressure on it' I signed to him. "It will get better" he told me. 'Wait so is All Might dead?' I signed to him worried again. "Of course not. The villains retreated after he punched the massive villain." "You passed out before the giant Nomu came." I mouthed and Ohhhh and wiped fake sweat.

I pulled out my phone and remembered the surprise Shoto told me. 'You told me there was a surprise on it?' I signed to him smiling brightly. "Yes. You have to find it though." He told me. I opened Tik Tok and looked on my page. There was nothing new. Then I opened Instagram. There was nothing on my story and neither on my main posts. Then I opened Snapchat. There was nothing from him. I took off my case and there was nothing there. I kept on opening apps until I opened the apps Photo. I smiled and zoomed into the photo slightly. "I love this picture. Thank you." I signed with a smile.

I looked at him with a questionable face. "You wanna take another one? It'll be something to remember" I signed to him. He smiled slightly and took the phone from my hand. "Sure, I'll take it" He lifted the phone at an angle that both of us were visible. I shifted my swing closer to his and right before he clicked the picture, I moved my face and pecked his cheek. I heard the camera sound click and I knew it was captured.

I snatched the phone out of his hand and opened the photo. It was perfection. I looked back at him and his face was red. Like red. 'For the sake of the photo!' I said swinging slightly using one leg with excitement. "Yeah....sure..for the sake of the photo" he said with a bunch of pauses. I snickered at the success of making him flustered.

'Im setting this as my wallpaper' I signed shoving my swing with his. He looked up at me most likely questioning reality. "Are you sure? People are gonna think-

'So what people think. The photo is adorable' I signed to him with a big smile. "Fine" he muttered looking away from me. I set it as my wallpaper and smiled happily. We sat there in silence except the squeaking of the metal, me trying to swing with both feet.

'Hey can I ask you something?' I signed to him. "Yeah for sure" he said. 'Do you consider me as your friend?' I signed to him slowly. It was silent for a couple of seconds but then he responded. "Yes. I do consider you as my friend". I smiled happily at his words and started swinging again.

'Hey it's 7:30 now...we should go home.' I signed to him. I remembered how my parents weren't home and I was all alone. 'I forgot I'm alone... every time I call them they don't pick up. I hope there okay...'

We both got off the swings and started walking. I was zoned out thinking about my parents and that's when I almost ran into a pole. Shoto held both my shoulders stopping me from hitting my face. "You almost ran into a pole" he said to me. I looked at the pole then at Shoto then the pole again. Tears started forming in my eyes 'Shoto remember that business trip my parents went on. There not picking up any of my calls and I'm starting to get worried' I signed to him with tears falling down my face.

"Do you know where they went for the trip?" He asked. I wiped my tears and signed 'No, dad is always so secretive when it comes to his job. He never tells me anything about it' I took his hand and started walking again cause I was so tired and needed sleep. "Do you have any relatives you can ask about your parents?" He asked me. I thought about it for a moment and then found my answer
'I can take a bullet train to see my aunt...she might know' I signed to him. "How about tomorrow, since there's no school, we go see your aunt and ask about your parents" I took a moment to understand what he just said to me and then signed 'We can actually do that. What would I do without you?' I signed to him smiling.

My house soon came into view. I just wanted to sleep. I was full on limping now because the cut was burning and stinging. I got my key and opened the front door. "Are you going to be okay Y/N?" Shoto asked me. 'Yea I think. I just have to change the bandages.' I signed to him. "If you ever need anything just call me okay?" 'For sure' I smiled and hugged him. I swore another tear fell off my face but I wasn't sure myself.

We both parted ways as I walked into the house. I opened the first aid kit and saw some long white bandages. I took it and sat on the couch. When I took off the bandage on my leg it was bleeding a lot. I wiped it all with a wet paper towel. It was honestly a pretty big cut. After I cleaned it, I took the new bandage and wrapped it around my leg. I got up and threw the used bandage in the garbage.

I went upstairs and flopped on my bed still thinking about my parents. 'But it's okay right....Shoto said we can go to my aunt's and ask about them. She has always been so close anyway..' I thought. I just shook these thoughts out of my head and went to sleep.

Tomorrow is another day...