Chapter 28

I wake up to the sound of chatter and movement outside. I got up rummaged through my suitcase to find some clothes, I realized that I actually had some muscle now. I noticed how there were visible abs on my stomach and my arms were not skinny, they were more muscular, my legs also looked in shape. I smiled thinking about how much a trained to get that muscle.

I put on my training outfit and left my cabin

I looked around and noticed students were already gathered around for training

I looked around and noticed students were already gathered around for training. "Y/N your late" Aizawa said. 'I'm here now so get over it' I sighed to him not wanting to do anything. Aizawa rolled his eyes and faced the class again. "Today, your training with your quirk again. We have something for you later but Mandalay will explain that" he said looking through some papers "Begin"

I carefully took off the bandages and there were blisters on my hand. I made a disgusted face and started training with my fire. I lifted both my palms and engulfed them with fire. I started counting in my head and it was a lot harder than I expected. I tried to distract myself with something else but still tried to count at the same time. "Most importantly everyone! Tonight, we will have a test of courage with the classes pitted against eachother" I looked to Pixie Bob with curiosity but still counted in my head. "After you train hard, you can play hard!"

I didn't notice but my skin started burning I quickly died down my fire and looked at the blood now on my hand. '56 seconds. Almost a minute now. I can do better' I thought to myself. I looked around because I wanted someone to fight with. I walked over to Shoto and tapped his shoulder. I looked at me and he was sweating a lot. 'Yo, wanna fight against me?' I signed to him also breathing hard. "Yeah sure" he said plainly. 'I would like to remind you, the fire actually burns and it hurts' I signed to him and showed him my previously bloody hands.

"Yeah, got it" He said. We got into a fighting stance and I saw some people watching us.

3

2

1

Go!

He immediately shot ice toward me, I blasted fire and melted the ice rushing toward me in an instant. It was surprising that he doesn't change his first move. I hopped into the air and caught myself with a stepping stone. He shot large sharp icicles toward me. I made a illusion shield and blocked the icicles, I managed to catch one and smirked. I threw the icicle back at him with a great force and he barely managed to dodge it. I dropped to the ground and blasted fire toward him. He made blasted fire toward mine and it just exploded us backwards.

The smoke from the fire cleared and I got up from the ground. I looked around and mostly everyone was watching us fight. Shoto made ice to stop him from going backwards. I made illusion knifes and lit the blade on fire. I made them circle around me now and ran toward Shoto. I started throwing the knifes and he managed to dodge all of them but I caught him off guard and threw it in his leg. I saw him make a pained face and he lifted his leg. I felt really bad but it was a battle and I can't hold back. I ran toward him and took the leg he was lifting and I pulled him toward me so his back would smack against the ground.