The day we met

By kelsey__xoxo

This is a Charmione love story. It is inspired by some stories I have watched/read about. It's 3 months befo... More

Introduction
secrets
The fight
The truth
Trauma
Nightmares
The break up
Packing
When will a moment last?
Gone
In my head

Introductions

1.4K 22 2
By kelsey__xoxo

Hermione P.O.V

I  exited the the train with Harry, Ron and Ginny. We were all stood around trying to spot Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. It was hard to spot them because the platform was really busy as it was the holidays. Someone walks into me by accident and apologizes before heading off again and when I turn back all the others are gone. I feel worry take over me when suddenly I catch a quick glimpse of red hair. Without even thinking I push through the crowd to find the Weasleys, Harry and someone I've never seen before. 

"Oh Hermione there you are." I snap my head to see Mrs. Weasley approaching me with arms open wide ready to give me a hug. "We thought we'd lost you." before I knew it Mrs. Weasley was hugging me and not just a normal kind of hug but a bone crushing kind.

I pull away from her  "Sorry someone bumped into me and when I turned around everyone had already left but then I managed to spot you all and made my way through the crowd." I smile at her apologetically and then turn and my eyes lock with a pair of hazel eyes. I studied his features. He wore a black hoodie with dark blue denim trousers and a pair of trainers. He had gorgeous eyes which were a warm brown and a tint of green, they were full of adventure and ambition. He also had hair that was red but looked brown which was up to his neck. His pink colored lips looked so soft. I studied his features once more before I heard Ron clear his throat angrily. I look away embarrassed. 

"Oh yes how silly of me. Hermione this is Charlie , Charlie this is Hermione." Mrs. Weasley smiled at us.

"Hi nice to meet you." He offers me his hand to shake to which I accept. When our hands touch I feel a spark go through my entire body.

"Nice to meet you too. I've heard you work with dragons in Romania, how's that going?" I look at him generally interested for his answer.

"It's great but also a lot of work. Some of the dragons have had really bad experiences around humans so not all of them are nice when we first meet us but when they realize we're here to help them they stop trying to attack us." He chuckles before his gorgeous eyes meet mine again. "Are you interested in care for creatures?"

"Yes. I love all the creatures but mainly dragons. I find them fascinating.  I've read about them and always wanted to work with them when I leave school."

"Maybe I could help you study and even put a word in for when you leave school." He smiles at me with a excited look.

"I'd like that thanks." He nods before  walking towards the twins and starting up a conversation with them.

"Right let's get going before it gets dark." Mrs. Weasley starts signaling for us to move towards the station exit.

We leave King Cross Station and walk through Diagon Alley. I start up a conversation with Ginny. She was telling me about her relationship with Dean. Harry overhears us and looks heartbroken. I turn my attention back to Ginny.

"He's so sweet. OMG You and Ron should go on a double date with me and Dean." 

"Sounds fun." I look back at Harry to see him in a conversation with Charlie. Charlie catches my eye and I quickly look away blushing.

I zone out of mine and Ginny's conversation and think about how I'm going to protect my parents from Voldemort. My mind immediately comes to one spell. I have to obliviate myself from their memory.  It's the only way I can keep them safe and maybe when this war is over I can find them and try to retrieve their memories.

"Hermione?" Ginny's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh sorry Gin I zoned out. What did you say?"

"I said we should have a sleepover with games and stuff with the others tomorrow night or something."

"Sure sounds fun." 

...............................................................................................................................

We arrive at the Burrow at around 4:00pm. Mrs. Weasley heads straight to the kitchen and starts on dinner. I grab my suitcase and head up to mine and Ginny's room only to find her and Ron arguing. I roll my eyes before putting my suitcase on my side of the room and heading towards the door. 

I walk downstairs to see Charlie reading on the couch while the twins are playing a game of exploding snap. I sit on the other end of the sofa before opening my book and start reading.

After a few minutes Mrs. Weasley shouts to everyone that dinner's ready. I tell her that I'm not hungry.  She looks at me with a worried look on her face but before she can speak I tell her that I'm just tired and I'll eat later. She nods her head reluctantly before sitting down with the rest of the Weasleys and Harry. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie P.O.V

I was waiting with mum and dad at Kings Cross station at platform 9 3/4 waiting for Ron and Ginny.  My mum and dad had told me that two other people were coming back with us called Harry and Hermione. I'd heard a lot about Hermione from my family's letters but never actually met the young witch. I've heard that she's the brightest witch of her age. I've heard some things about Harry like how his parents were killed by Voldemort, how he joined the quidditch team in his first year and that he will be the one to save the wizarding world.  The platform was really busy with it being the start of the holidays. I look around when I spot Ron and Ginny. Stood next to them was a raven haired boy with round glasses. 

"Hello dears how was school." Mum asked while giving the trio a hug one by one.

"It's good just kind of tired of getting homework everyday." Ginny answered before giving mum a hug.

I see my mum look at the three in front of her with a frown. 

"Where's Hermione?" The trio share glances.

"We don't know we thought she was with us." Ron responded 

"She must have got lost on the platform." Harry added

Just then I see a young brunette girl approach us. She looks tired from running. She smiles and my mum turns to her with a look of relief on her face.

"Oh Hermione there you are." I hear my mother's voice from behind me as she approaches the young girl to give her a hug. "We thought we'd lost you."  Mum was hugging the girl tightly in one of her bone crushing hugs. The girl pulled away. "Sorry someone bumped into me and when I turned around everyone had already left but then I managed to spot you all and made my way through the crowd." I look at the time before looking back. My eyes met chocolate brown eyes. I studied her features. She was wearing a grey striped jumper with blue jeans and brown ankle boots. Her skin was smooth and she had beautiful eyes which were a warm chocolate brown that was full of love and kindness. Her hair was wavy and came just past her shoulders. I studied her features once again before I heard Ronnikins clear his throat. The brunette witch looked away embarrassed.

"Oh yes how silly of me. Hermione this is Charlie , Charlie this is Hermione." Mom smiled at us.

"Hi nice to meet you." I offer my hand to shake which she later accepts. The second our hands touch I feel electricity go through my entire body.

"Nice to meet you too. I've heard you work with dragons in Romania, how's that going?" She looks at me with a curious yet interested look.

"It's great but also a lot of work. Some of the dragons have had really bad experiences around humans so not all of them are nice when we first meet us but when they realize we're here to help them they stop trying to attack us." I chuckle before meeting her beautiful eyes again. "Are you interested in care for creatures?"

"Yes. I love all the creatures but mainly dragons. I find them fascinating. I've read about them and always wanted to work with them when I leave school."

"Maybe I could help you study and even put a word in for when you leave school." I smile at her trying to hide the slight feeling of excitement.

"I'd like that thanks." I nod before walking towards the twins and starting up a conversation with them. I don't want to make little Ronnikins jealous.

"Right let's get going before it gets dark." mum starts signaling for us to move towards the station exit.

We leave King Cross Station and walk through Diagon Alley. I start up a conversation with Harry. He was telling me about his feelings for Ginny but that she was already in a relationship. Harry overhears Hermione and Ginny's conversation and looks heartbroken. I turn my attention to Harry again and give him a sad smile.

........................................................................................................................................................

We arrive at the Burrow at around 4:00pm. Mum heads straight to the kitchen and starts on dinner. I grab my bags and head up to mine and Bill's room. On my way I hear Ginny and Ron arguing. I roll my eyes before putting my suitcase in my room and heading downstairs.

I was sat on the couch reading a book about dragons when I heard footsteps. I peer over the top of my book to see Hermione sit on the other end of the couch and opens her book and then  starts reading. Why does she have to be so beautiful and why does she have to be dating Ron? I can't like Ron's girlfriend I hardly know her and that'll make me a bad brother. I sigh before reading my book again.

After a few minutes mum shouts to everyone that dinner's ready. I see Hermione tell her that she's  not hungry. She looks at the girl with a worried look on her face but before she can speak I hear her tell her that she's just  just tired and that she'll eat later. Mum nods her head reluctantly before sitting down with everyone else. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 256 12
Ron Weasley. Married to the beautiful Hermione Granger. Father to the adorable Rose and Hugo. You wouldn't expect him to have much to complain about...
216K 5.3K 30
Harry Potter and Hermione a Granger have always been best friends, but will that change now they head back to Hogwarts? Will Harry show his true feel...
22.1K 509 15
WARNING: Graphic depictions of suicidal ideation, self harm, and depression The battle of Hogwarts is over and students have returned to finish their...
16.5K 414 35
His past keeps up with him, no matter how hard he keeps the fight with his inner demons. He tries to forget but oblivion doesn't come to those who su...