JeanxLisa headcanons - Genshin

By Oversimple_

just someheadcannons for jeanlisa it will feature some fluffs, smuts and just some wholesome stuff ya know More

introduction
wholesome part!
NSFW WARNING 😩
arguments 👩‍🦲
IDEAS PLEASE!
Date Night
In Public 🎹
Jean gets jealous 😥
A break up? 😨
Sickness? 🤕
Jean lost a book. 😃
Couple Fight. ♠️(Not my story).
Sad comforting. 🍵
Overwork 😴
Couple Fight {2} 🎶
[Story/Prediction]
I did it for a reason.
Camping Together [Part 2]
After the Windblume Festival
No Sweat!
No.. Sweat [Part 2]
Jean likes milfs 😨
Apology for last video
AN ACTUAL APOLOGY (no like seriously)
Lisa being a little helper!😤
Truth or Dare.. 🤠
Short little notice!
After Summer Break ☀️
Manipulate and Betray (Part 1)
Manipulation and Betrayal (2)
Me and my blonde girl 💐
Genshin Halloween Arc (P1) 🎃
A Lil Rambunctious
ask yourself a question
Christmas Eve Preperation
So This Is Christmas? 🎉
okay.. so 2022 times rn fr

Camping together [NSFW]

5K 66 206
By Oversimple_

OK THIS IS NOT LINKED TO MY LAST POST I JUST WANTED TO MAKE THIS.
———————————————————————————

"That must be everything if I'm not mistaken." Diluc says dropping the heavy bags on the floor.

"Yep! I can't wait to get ready." Venti replies stretching his arms.

"Venti, this isn't like those movies you watch. It's not that easy.." the Cryo user implied.

"Kaeya! The only camping movies I watch are horror!" The bard shouted back.

"Oh, come on! You even get scared of those." Kaeya replies back.

Venti and Kaeya are bickering in the background.

"Jean? Aren't you happy about this?" Lisa asks taking the supplies out of the bag.

"Yeah, just a little scared." Jean says back.

"Don't tell me the horror movie thing got to you." Lisa chuckles carrying the tent bag.

"I-" Jean said with an insulted expression on her face.

The librarian smiles and starts to unravel the tent.

"I wonder when Aether, Lumine, Klee and Amber are coming." Jean chatters.

"They're coming at lunch." Lisa interrupts her. "No need to worry, now help me with these bags won't you dear?"

Jean nods her head and they all start making the tents.

"Ok, ok. We have Kaeya, Lisa, Jean, Venti and me already here and sorted tents.." Diluc read off the clipboard. "Then Klee, Amber, Aether, Lumine. So.."

Kaeya snatches the clipboard off and says "9 tents so one of us has to sleep with 3 people."
"Hm.. ok. Understood." Kaeya says ticking the clipboard and passing it back to Diluc.

".." "Anyway, Venti and Kaeya will sleep together, Me and Aether. Lumine, Amber, Klee. Lisa and Jean. Don't make too much noise, girls." Diluc comments smirking as he said it.

"Shut up." Jean sighs.

"Hmph." Lisa grunted.

*Timeskip to Lunch*

"Hey guys! Amber shouted across with the others waving behind her.

"Hey! You're just in time for lunch." Venti yelled back with drool on his mouth.

"Come, we have already set the tents up. Let's just eat for now." Diluc murmurs picking up a Chicken Mushroom Skewer.

"Paimon wants some!" the Emergency Food shouted coming from behind the twins.

"Help yourself dear, we have plenty and we can make plenty more for dinner." Lisa replies back wiping her mouth with a purple silk cloth.

*Timeskip after lunch*

"You know, that was a good meal!" Klee expressed.

"I'm happy you liked it." Kaeya smiles back with pride.

"I think we should have a shower you know..." Diluc asks. "No worries, there are separate baths for males and females".

"Right now? Shouldn't we digest a little?!" Venti replies back.

"I agree with Diluc. We don't want to go to bed with spots or rashes do we? Especially in the wild." Lumine chimes in.

"The walk to the baths should be digestion for you, Venti." Diluc responds back.

"Ok then, lead us to the baths." Amber says.

*Timeski- yeah you know to the baths whatever*

"I feel uncomfortable in here." Klee whimpers.

"It might just be the atmosphere." "It's very warm" Lisa replies pulling her shirt back and forth for the breeze.

"We have an Anemo. No need to worry." Lumine chuckles nudging at Jean.

"Yeah.. I'm going to blow the water not your faces." the Acting Grand Master joked.

They open the door and they were greeted by a huge gust of warmth blowing at their faces. The steam was so warm you could faint right there and then. It felt like a sickness bug.

"So, yeah. Me and Lumine will go with Klee and you two.. well. You know. Amber says winking at Lisa and Jean.

"Enough already.." Jean replies back looking away in embarrassment.

They went into the baths. Again, a strong temperature breezed their foreheads. It was like summer all over again.

"Lisa..?" Jean asks.

"If it's about us having to be bare naked, I don't mind." Lisa snaps back with a little blush on her face. "Besides, I won't do anything that you don't want me to do."

Jean was speechless. She was so straightforward about it-

"So you have a dirty mind?" Jean smirks back.

"N-No! It's just that-" Lisa cuts herself off. She doesn't know what to say.

"Mhm- save your excuses Lisa." the blondie said walking to the lockers.

"You little-" Lisa murmured.

*YEAH OK, A TIMESKIP GET TO THE GOOD PART*

Lisa was scrubbing her back with a purple loofa. Jean was watching thinking about something. Was she just like Lisa a few minutes ago? Dirty minded?

"What are you looking at, dear?" Lisa implied. She had a good eye.

"Sorry, I must have zoned out." Jean replies looking away.

"You wanna help me?" the catalyst asks.

"Sure. Make sure to help me in return." the Anemo woman asserted with a smile.

Lisa smiles and looks away while Jean is walking towards her.

"We only have 30 minutes here, dear. If you want to do it, do it now." Lisa smirks knowing what Jean was going to do.

"You read my mind like a book." Jean smiles.

"Well, let me see your first attempt." Lisa chuckled.

Jean's finger ran down Lisa's back slowly but carefully. You could hear Lisa's little shiver.

"I know we don't have much time, so let's just do this quickly." Jean insisted.

Lisa nods and turns around on her back with her head against the wall.

Jean comes closer to her and asks "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"It's fine dear. I'll tell you if it hurts." Lisa says loooking at Jean's worried face.

Jean nods and starts to touch Lisa's clit gently rubbing it in circles.

Lisa blushed looking at Jean's embarrassed face. They were just worried about time. They only had 27 minutes. It was like time went slower than usual.

Jean decided to move her body even closer to Lisa's. Their bodies up against each other and their warm breaths on their skin.

The Grand Master look at Lisa in indication to go further. She agrees and Jean starts to dig her two fingers into her womanhood and comes closer to Lisa's neck.

The emerald-eyed woman puts her finger to her mouth to stop any sounds coming out. Suddenly, Jean starts giving a hickey to the librarian.

"J-Jean." Lisa mumbles.

Jean smiles and carries on.

*15 minutes left, jeez. It feels weird to write*

"A-agh-" Lisa mutters.

She was now flat on her back with her legs spread out. Two fingers in and 3 hickeys on her neck. Jean was sweating and blushing. She never thought it was that difficult to be top. But most of her energy was gone. Not like she had any to begin with.

Jean decided to lay on top of Lisa's warm body to kiss her (aww). Her tongue felt so soft and warm. It was a deep kiss. When Jean let go, saliva came from their mouths and a breath of warm air escaped. They smiled at each other and carried on.

*8 minutes left, aw hell no*

Jean was holding Lisa's hand for support. She had never seen Lisa that flustered.

"Can I go faster?" Jean asks trying to catch her breath.

Lisa nods.

Jena goes a little bit faster still holding Lisa's hand for support. She was even more flustered. She was trying to not get any noise coming out of her mouth.

Jean leans in for another kiss and the process repeated.

"J-Jean." Lisa whimpered.

"It-It's ok." Jean smiles.

*knock knock*
"Hey, you two! We're going back to camp now."
It was Lumine.

"Oh? Alright! We'll come out in a second." Jean replies trying to maintain her normal voice.

*Timeskip to the locker room*

Lisa was quiet. She didn't speak but she was listening.

"You ok?" Jean asked her putting on her sweater.

Lisa looked away in embarrassment.

"Hm?" Jean said walking over to her.

They hugged. It was probably Lisa being paranoid about THAT incident.

———————————————————————————
This is part one AND I am not promoting Kaeya x Venti. I DO NOT ship it. Please keep that in mind! It was so weird writing the sex scene I had to search it up- but I found something else and then I re did it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 8.6K 49
"𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄, 𝐌'𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘." 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐀 𝐫...
651K 5.1K 39
~ Lisa x female reader ~ Mix of smut and fluff ~ Smut (includes G!P) ~Requests are open :)
43.4K 607 26
"𝐀𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞." ┊┊┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚ ° ┊┊┊ ┊┊ ┊ ☆ ✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ Gender neutral Reader ♡*.✧ ▬...
54.4K 1.3K 13
"His hair looks just like the sun..." Aether has been searching for answers about where his sister could be after being separated by the unknown God...