ASLIHAN SULTAN ✔️

By mihrisahsultana

"Don't you even try to mess with me. You can be successful in this palace, only if I am by your side. I am th... More

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th Chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
8th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
16th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
21st Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
24th Chapter
25th Chapter
26th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
30th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
43rd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
47th Chapter
48th Chapter
49th Chapter
50th Chapter
51st Chapter
52nd Chapter
53rd Chapter
54th Chapter
55th Chapter
56th Chapter
57th Chapter
58th Chapter
59th Chapter
60th Chapter
61st Chapter
62nd Chapter
64th Chapter
65th Chapter
66th Chapter
67th Chapter
68th Chapter
69th Chapter
THE END

63rd Chapter

956 50 13
By mihrisahsultana

I ran into the chambers of Mihrimah Sultania who was there along with Defne and Mery Kalf and took care of all the children. All the children were there except Suleyman.

- Aslihan, what's the matter? What do you look like? - Mihrimah asked me afraided as I ran into her chambers anxiously as never before.

- Sultana, help me. We have to do something. Sultan put Bayezid in prison and will kill him tomorrow at noon. Rana and Mehmed Pasha found his letter to Lala where they talk about the overthrow of the Sultan from the throne. Now she wants to kill him. - I told her while I was crying. I was really afraid for Bayezid and I couldn't let him die like this.

- Defne, I entrust you with the children. Keep them like an eye in your head. I will now do whatever it takes to save Bayezid. - I told Defne who decided she would stay to keep the children safe until Mihrimah, Meryem and I came back.

- Meryem, you're looking for Rana. I don't care how, but you'll solve it. In any way that is possible. For everyone's safety, Rana must no longer be here. -  Mihrimah gave instructions to Meryem who was ready to do anything.

- I am going to inform all the assistants in the Harem and Divan, we will get rid of Mehmed Pasha. Aslihan, please do whatever it is possible to save Bayezid. - Mihrimah told me.

I went to the Harem and hoped for God's help. I knew this day was crucial. I had to do whatever it was to save Bayezid.
Although it was his fault, he did not deserve this end.

I entered the Harem where there was general panic. All the concubines were in fear of the Sultan's wrath. No one knew what would happen next

- Sultana, will you help us? From dealing with Prince Bayezid from this hell, the Dynasty will come to an end unless someone stops the Sultan. -  concubine who was standing at the door of the Harem said to me while she was crying.

- With God's help, we will succeed. Don't panic in the Harem, it's not needed at the moment. - I told her, trying to calm down the panic in the Harem.

At that point the first ones I had to get rid of were Selim’s daughters. Although they were members of the Dynasty, they were of great resilience now.

Rana would never have gotten the letter if one of them hadn’t handed it to her. And judging by Rana's idea to marry one of them to Mehmed Pasha, I knew it was true.

At that moment, I saw Bayezid's Lala walking around the Palace. I recognized the man immediately by Bayezid's description. Although he was main reason of these problems, he could be of help to me at the moment.

He bowed to me as soon as he saw me and started walking towards me. He obviously had no idea what was going on right now.

- Lala, you have to help me now. Prince Bayezid is in the dungeon. The Sultan wants to kill him tomorrow at noon. We must prevent him from doing so. - I told him nervously. I couldn’t calm down as much as I was overwhelmed by fear for my own life.

- Sultana, don't worry, I heard everything. I came here with an army from Egypt. I also drew the Istanbul army to our side. Don't worry, all the janissaries who will be present on the Square tomorrow will be on our side. - Lala told me and his words comforted me that at least something was under control.

- I am with you now, Sultana, I will help you. My people are looking for Sultanaa Shah, Ismihan and Gevherhan, we will get rid of them most easily. - Lala told me, but I had a better idea in mind.

- Rather help Sultana Mihrimah get rid of Mehmed Pasha now, I have a better idea for the Sultans. - I told him and headed for the court kitchen.

I didn’t think I would ever be able to do something like this in my life, but for the life of my husband and my children, I was willing to do anything, even become a killer.

I entered the court kitchen where all the cooks and food tasters were. When I entered, everyone bowed to me. I came to the head chef, Abaz-aga. As much as this plan could get me in trouble later, I didn’t worry about it at all.

- Sultan, how can I help you? - Abaz-aga asked me, frightened what I was working in the court kitchen. Otherwise, it was not a habit for the Sultanas to enter.

I took out the bottle of poison I always carried with me. I’ve been wearing it since I came to Kutahya, but my only plan was to use it for myself, if I realize my life has no meaning anymore. I never thought I would have to use that on someone else.

- You will pour this into the food of Sultanas Shah, Ismihan and Gevherhan. No food taster will check this, and you will tell them it has been checked. That's all I'm asking of you. - I told him. I saw on Abaz-aga that he didn't care what he had to do.

- But, Sultan, why? - he asked, confused by my words and actions.

- Because if you don't help me now, tomorrow we will welcome the day without the heir to the Ottoman throne. - I told him, knowing that he knows that if there is no Dynasty, there is no work for him.

He just nodded, signaling to me that he would do as he said.

I went back to the Harem where I saw Meryem Kalfa coming towards me.

- Sultan, I did it. I got rid of Rana once and for all. - Meryem told me, a little cold-bloodedly. It was hard for all of us because we all had to become criminals and murderers at this point.

I went with Meryem to look for Mihrimah, but I couldn't find her anywhere. We headed towards the Sultan's chambers, and saw that the door to Mehmed Pasha's room was open.

Inside stood Mihrimah and Lala. Together with a multitude of janissaries and Prince Suleyman . I saw Mehmed Pasha's lifeless body lying on the floor.

.

- Why did you let the child watch the murder in front of your eyes? - I asked them because I couldn't believe how Mihrimah and Lala could let young Suleyman watch it.

- The same fate awaits the prince. If you want to get rid of all the enemies, let us have him too. - Lala told me seriously.

I just watched little Suleyman get scared and stand to the side while the two janissaries held him. I couldn’t believe how they allowed it. How can I kill a child who is not guilty of anything?

- Mihrimah, how can you be so indifferent? Suleyman is an innocent child who is not to blame for anything that has befallen him. - I told her in disbelief. I couldn't believe she was like that.

- His death is in your best interest, you will secure a place on the throne for one of your sons. - Mihrimah told me without a shred of emotion.

- And otherwise, Suleyman is Rana's son. She had filled his head with everything a long time ago. He is a threat to Bayezid. - she said, looking at Suleyman and then at me.

I approached the janissaries and took Suleyman into my arms. Mihrimah and Lala looked at me sideways because of everything I was doing at the moment. Suleyman took my hand as he cried all the time. My maternal instincts didn’t let me hurt him.

- Suleyman is coming with me, no one will do anything to him. Nobody. - I yelled at them.

- You're complicating things for yourself, Aslihan. Sometimes it will work for you, but on the bad way. - said Mihrimah, who did not pay much attention to Suleyman's fate.

At that moment, Meryem ran into the room. She looked so tired and so scared that I was scared of what had happened.

- Sultan, your sons, Mustafa and Ibrahim, have been stolen. Shah Sultana survived and kidnapped them. - Meryem told me and at that moment I felt like I was going to collapse.

I gave her Suleyman to guard him and started running towards Şah. I had to save my sons. I couldn’t let him hurt them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1K 49
They say opposite attract but hell she was a spit ball of fire. and he was about to get so burned. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~...
53.5K 2K 41
"Give your daughters difficult names. Give your daughters names that command the full use of tongue. My name makes you want to tell me the truth. My...
3.7K 109 8
Luna's life was full of joy and happiness. She hadn't known any pain than her mother's death. That was until that fateful day. Her world was turned u...
48.6K 1.8K 21
Helen was born in Greece and lived there until her tenth birthday, she was kidnapped by the Tatar and sent as a present to the Ottoman castle. She di...