Arranged marriage (2)

By Rrrmsr

Manik and Nandini are absolute strangers but destined to marry. Manik Malhotra is CEO of Malhotra industries... More

1. Meet Manik and NandiniπŸ₯°
2. Convincing her😳
3. The meet🀞
4. The talk ❀
5. The engagement date😍
6. Engagement shopping πŸ’™
7. Engaged❀
8. First photoshoot πŸ₯°
9. Nicknames πŸ˜›
10. first gift ❀
11. My Nandini ❀πŸ”₯
12. Dinner with himπŸ’₯
13. calming the beast ❀πŸ”₯
14. First hug❀
15. The equality 😌
16. Dares with the cousinsπŸ”₯πŸ”ž
17. dares (2)πŸ”₯πŸ”ž
18. Mehandi romance ❀
19. Sangeeth πŸ₯³
20. The wedding ❀πŸ₯°
21. His support 😭❀
22. First night! 😳❀
23. You look adorable πŸ˜πŸ€—
24. Little things ❀πŸ₯°
25. take a picture, it lasts longer! 😍
26. 20 questions (1) ❀
27. 20 questions (2) πŸ”₯❀
28. Your husbandβ€πŸ€—
29. Rain kiss 😘❀
30. Issues πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”
31. The argument πŸ˜‘πŸ’”
32. Missing each other πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”
33.Patch up β€πŸ’‹
34. silent treatment 😢
35. My wife 😍❣
36. zip trip 😍❀
37. And Manik likes you! πŸ₯°β£
38.can't bare you anymore 😝🀣
39. The horny teenager πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
40. Honey-mourn πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
41. I am angry πŸ˜’
42. you want something more?😊😁
44. proud to touch your body πŸ˜€πŸ˜‘
45. Furious 😀😑
46. Truth confession πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘
47. A moment of Romance πŸ’žπŸ’ž
48. the dreamy proposal❀❀
49. Consummation πŸ”₯❀
50. Epilogue

43. Soha?! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

6.1K 445 44
By Rrrmsr

Manik successfully planned a surprise for Navya and Cabir couldn't help but feel nervous.
Cabir proposed Navya and she too happily accepted it. They decided to take things slow and cherish every moment of togetherness.

The honeymoon oops team-moon ended and all 4 reached home. Nandini rushed took a bath and fell asleep on the bed. She was tired of doing nothing. Manik on the other hand was extremely busy with his work. He freshened up and immediately went to his office.

At Manik's office :

Despite being the CEO, he was burdened with lots of work especially after the venture with Khuranna groups. Mr. Shridar Khuranna, a man in his early 50's seems demanding. He wants any change to be made in front of CEO only. Eventhough it seems better as nothing will happen behind Manik's back, but attending meeting for petite details exhausted him. He was somewhat adamant and Manik was not a huge fan of him. Drown in work, Manik wanted to relax, wanted to spend time with his wife as their honeymoon plan was successfully ruined. But here he is sitting and staring mercilessly at the screen in front of him. He heard a knock at his door and muttered a come in.

"Manik, this is my daughter Soha and she just now returned from USA after completing her under graduation in Business management. She is currently working as an intern in my company and hence from now on, she will be your person of contact " Shridhar gave a quick introduction about his daughter and Manik couldn't stop his annoyance. Great now one more female contact and she seemed pretty poorly dressed. He instantly disliked her.

She wore dress that barely covered her legs and her cleavage attracted every audience. But he was least interested. He was annoyed seeing a person dressed such a way in his office. He doesn't stop his employees from wearing western clothes but it must be modest, not slutty. Not wanting to sound rude, he nodded his head in acknowledgement. Shridar left the cabin but Soha was struck there.

"Hey handsome! How about some coffee?" Manik showed his teeth in a sarcastic manner. Like seriously!

"Not interested" came his straight reply and seems like she was disappointed.

"Are you stressed sweetheart? Wait I can give you a nice head massage"
Manik looked at her. He instantly knew, she is hitting on him. But for what?

"First of all, Ms. Khurana, it's Mr. Malhotra for you and even if I am stressed, I have a wife at home who can de-stress me. I don't want to receive head massage from someone else. You are excused" Said Manik, eventually dismissing Soha.

She didn't like it. She was attracted to him and from what she knew, he is one of the best businessman. After partnering with him, her father saw heights of profit. She wanted him. She wanted him all for herself. She didn't like the fact that he is married and is willing to remain loyal to his wife. Her thought was simple, if not wife, then affair. She didn't care. Such a cheap behavior, isn't it?

At Khuranna's house:

"Dad, I think I am liking Manik"

"He is happily married beta"

"I don't care" soha screamed and threw a flower vase, breaking it to million pieces.

"But the society and I care. I don't want anyone to talk ill of you. I don't want people to tag you, home wrecker"

"Okay valid. What if Manik hates Nandini? Their marriage will automatically break, right?"

"Why Soha? Why do you want them to break?"

"Because Manik is mine. He is rich, handsome and has all qualities that every girl wish in her partner. I want him" Soha screams and Shridar just leaves Soha all by herself. He knew it isn't right, but for his daughter's happiness, he can't do anything.

At Manik's house:

Manik reached home exhausted. He was mentally tired. They have just now had a partnership with Khuranna's and something didn't seem right to him. May be, it is because he is demanding. Nothing should be wrong. But a constant gut feel made him think otherwise. That Soha didn't give him good vibes. She was visibly flirting with him. May be he should let Nandini know about Soha.

Just when he wanted Nandini, she came in front of him. Manik had internal conflict whether to tell her or not. A girl from western country flirting with a boy is not uncommon. May be he is over reacting.

Manik was lost in his internal conflicts and he didn't even notice Nandini coming near him. She came and calmly stood in front of him. They both had an eyelock and Manik seems to really drown in her black orbs. If simply seeing someone can bring calmness, it was definitely Nandini for Manik. The moment he saw her eyes, serenity washed over him. She slowly reached for his hands and his heart skipped a beat in anticipation. Nandini interlocked both their hands and placed a little kiss over their hands. A smile automatically creeped over him. She pulled him towards the bed but made him sit on the ground. Manik looked at her quizzically.

"Sit Manik" he sat on the ground and she sat on the bed. She slowly massaged his head and that was when things came straight to his mind. She wanted to relieve his stress! How much he missed her. Despite being in the same house, same room, same bed, they were separated, not by distance but by heart.
Manik leaned more towards Nandini and kept his head on her lap. She massaged more and he felt relaxed. After a quick massage, Manik decided to tell Nandini about Soha.

"What is it Manik? You want to tell something to me?" She asked still playing with his black locks. There was some magic in her touch and he felt immediately relaxed.

"Nandini, I don't know if I am thinking right but something doesn't feel right!" He finally voiced his thoughts and was quite nervous about her reply. They just started their relationship and he didn't want any problems in it.

"If you are talking about us, you are busy and I completely understand. There is something in the office that demands your presence and to be honest, you don't enjoy it. Is that bothering you?"

"Can my lady ever be wrong?! I am not sure Nandini if things will be back to normal" he stressed and hugged her waist tight. She felt butterflies seeing him closer to her stomach. No one has ever done that to her and she felt an immediate need to protect him. Usually it was boy protecting girl, but she felt it different. This man, in precise the cold businessman in front of her was extremely vulnerable at that moment and she didn't want him to be weak. She wanted to assure him that she would be there with him, no matter what.

"Everything will be back to normal. Don't stress much Manik. If any issues, I am always there by your side to hear you and help you out."

Manik slighly pushed Nandini such that she fell softly on the bed and he hugged the life out of her and both fell in a deep peaceful slumber being in each other's arms.

How can I tell you Nandu that a new person has come in my life and gives me negative vibes? I will not let anything happen to us.

****************************
That's how the conversation went. Do you think Manik should tell Nandini about soha or she isn't much of a problem?

Do vote and comment, please. That really motivates me.

This is really big chapter some 1300 words. Do vote please 🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 2.2K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...
531K 40.4K 81
Nandini is a sweet and innocent girl who moved to New York from India, leaving her dreadful past behind to begin a new life with hope. She had been t...
493K 37.9K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...
33.3K 3.7K 37
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...