alive - tommyinnit

By appyjooce

when you moved into central england, you never really expected big things to happen. you especially didn't ex... More

before you read
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
behind the story of alive

17

4.3K 200 251
By appyjooce

.: {🐝} :.

you gently tapped at the back of the tv remote, switching through the channels as you tried to find something that interested you.

it'd been a week since you'd 'officially' woken up, and after taking a week's worth of rest you were finally granted access to the small tv in the upper left corner of your room.

you didn't quite know what types of shows you'd liked, but had settled on a cartoon of a blue cat and orange fish. it seemed entertaining enough and captured your attention, so it was good enough for you.

you set down the remote on your lap and reached over to grab your water cup, wincing at the amount of strain it'd done to your arm (which was still sore from the injection from this morning).

it was roughly 13:22, and your family was due to visit you any minute now. they were a bit late, but you were eager to see people other than your nurses and Dr. Bradley.

just as you'd predicted, the door clicked open right as the clock ticked to 13:23, and out came your guardians and brother. you grinned, greeting them with open arms as S/N rushed in to give you a hug.

"Y/N! how're feeling? what're you watching?"

he cranes his neck to examine the telly, your guardians pulling up their chairs to sit on the opposite side of him. you greet your guardians with a smile, turning back to your brother as he began to chuckle.

"Gumball? I remember that show."

he said fondly, only for his nostalgia to be interrupted.

"Y/N, how have you been with your memory?"

you blinked at the question, sitting up properly now as S/N's attention still remained on the screen in the corner.

"oh, it's been going ok I think. we don't really do anything since the doctor wants me to gain back my memories 'naturally',"

you made air quotes at the naturally, even though nothing about this situation was really natural.

"but I've tried doing memory games with the nurses and whenever they let me I'm decent at it."

you shrugged, quickly being distracted by the telly once one of the characters let out a terrified scream. you chuckled, both guardians exchanging worried looks.

"alright then... doctor says you've been doing great with recovery! if nothing comes up you may be able to leave in as soon as two weeks!"

G/N(2) smiled, rubbing your hand comfortingly as you let out a groan. two weeks wasn't nearly soon enough, you longed to get out of this pristine and sanitized room, the scent was beginning to grow nauseating to you.

"yay."

you replied unenthusiastically, which resulted in G/N(1) letting out a laugh.

"don't worry love, those two weeks will pass by like that!"

they snapped their fingers as they spoke before turning over to S/N.

"besides, we'd rather have you coming home with the intent to stay home. what if you trip and hurt yourself again? you'd be right back here, that's what would happen; so that's why you'll be staying until you're 100% ok to leave."

G/N(1) continued, their words slowly becoming more and more stern. they sounded like a strict parent, but it made you chuckle a bit. it made you feel a little bit normal.

"aaaaalright fine."

you playfully rolled your eyes, a small grin presented on your face as both guardians gave you side hugs.

"oh! by the way, you'll be having a special visitor coming over later today."

G/N(1) chimed, their expression lighting up happily. you perked up at the mention of someone new, where they another family member you didn't know?

"who?"

you asked, S/N snatching the remote from your lap to switch the channel after the episode had ended.

"it's a surprise."

G/N(2) interrupted G/N(1), nudging them slightly as the latter closed their mouth. you raised an eyebrow at their behavior, now wanting to know more than before.

"anyways, we should probably go talk with Dr. Bradley about how you're doing. we'll be back soon!"

G/N(2) stood up, G/N(1) following after them with a rather confused glance etched onto their face. you turned to S/N to ask him what that could be about, but were interrupted by a loud song from the tv. with a confused glance, you turned back to S/N.

"what the fuck is ninjago!?"

_________

the analog clock on your bedside table shown bright with 19:56 upon the screen, the telly softly chiming in the background. you were laid back in your bed, half-watching as your eyelids grew heavy.

S/N was sat beside you in a visitor's chair, a jacket draped over him as he slept soundly. you frowned a bit as he let out a snore, shooting him a glare even though he probably didn't know he was snoring.

the small screen of the telly was currently playing some 'nickelodeon' live-action show. you didn't really care for it, but it gave you a huge 'this was made in the 2000s' vibes, which you did like.

you looked around the room blearily. your parents had left to grab some food for themselves and S/N, and whilst you were kind of salty that you couldn't get any of it you knew the nurses would riot if you had even a taste of any fast food. so you were left here to watch your brother, feeling very bored.

one upside to this was having complete access to your phone.

your guardians had left a bag beside you, and you'd found the phone they'd taken that was rightfully yours and decided to swipe it.

your notifications had been blown out, 99+ little alerts that you immediately bailed on looking through. your apps seemed rather boring, you recognized some from what your brother had told you about and some that you'd never seen before in your life.

one of the little apps, dubbed 'wattpad', seemed interesting but after taking a look from the browse page as well as your library you quickly closed out if it. you weren't quite interesting at looking at 'shrek x reader' or 'trump x biden'.

after being immersed in your thoughts, you heard footstep outside your room. about fucking time, it's been like 30 minutes since they left.

"about time! I was getting bored, and S/N is........."

you immediately shut your mouth, taking note of the height of the two figures that'd just entered. the taller of the two had brown curly hair with a beanie placed upon his head, round owl-like glasses placed upon his nose with a yellow sweater and black skinny jeans. he was very attractive, and looked very familiar. but the other person was who made you shut up.

he was a lean teenager, clad in a blue puffy jacket along with blue jeans, both hands shoved into his jacket pockets. the blonde hair atop his head unruly, looking as if there had been an attempt at brushing it. but his eyes, gray-blue eyes, looked so lost and saddened. he just looked depressed as a whole, as if the light had been taken away from his life.

but the minute both of your eyes met, he looked shocked.

"Y-Y/N?"

.: {🐝} :.

(long) note;;
HI SORRY I LEFT FOR LIKE A WEEK LMAO
uhh ya have an update the rest of this week I have testing so wish me luck 😃
I usually don't like talking abt myself here (since this is a secret wattpad acc and ik y'all are just here for the story) but I had some wattpad type shit happen to me last wednesday where a guy (who was taller than me) asked if he could wear my sweatshirt and I was like 'ok ig??' and idk I thought it was weird and a Y/N moment
ok sorry I'll leave you be now, have a good day and don't forget to drink water 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 8.4K 25
in a 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 where ᴛᴑᴏ streamers ➨ 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭 for each other via a 𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐝 β†£βœ― and find much more in π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π‘œπ“ƒ than they'd π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— expect if w...
102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...