Attack on titan x male neglec...

By Monksanto

Y/n Gremory was always neglected by his family until the day that Zoticus Y/n's father told him that he shoul... More

Bio
Harem
Prologue
Growing up part 1
Growing up part 2
Growing up part 3
Defecting
battle in kuoh
Titan testing
Peerage
Return to kouh
Night out
Failed assassination
Family reunion
Mikasa's love (Lemon)
First day at kouh
School sucks
Flirting
New information
Mission in Marley
Recovery
Punishment (Lemon)
Confession
Applications
Party & agreement
The angel
Return to Paradis
Epilogue
Teaser for a story later in time

Rating game

8.3K 148 76
By Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

My knees shook as Rias spoke.

Rias:" Little brother, would you please let me in."

I mentally screamed for my body to move, but it wouldn't. I was stuck in place. Rias raised an eyebrow before speaking.

Rias:" On second thought, I will come back tomorrow."

Rias began to walk away, leaving still shaking and afraid. As she left, I quickly snapped out of the trance I was in and ran into the meeting room that most of my peerage was and spoke.

Y/n:" Guys, we have to leave!"

Zeke:" Why?"

Y/n:" Rias found us!"

Hange got up from her seat and grabbed Y/n's shoulders before speaking.

Hange:" Did she threaten to do anything?"

Y/n:" No, but she said that she said that she would come back tomorrow."

Hange looked down before speaking.

Hange:" Okay, after Sasha and Connie get back from their mission, we will discuss this."

Y/n:" Understood."

I sat in the meeting room for a few more minutes before Sasha and Connie came rushing into the room. Sasha slammed papers down onto the table as I saw that Connie had a stump of an arm that was smoking because of it regenerating.

Y/n:" Connie, did you get your arm cut off."

Connie:" Yeah."

Hange sighed before Zeke spoke.

Zeke:" Did you get the information?"

Sasha:" Yeah, we just barely managed to get the papers from the Gremory warehouse."

Y/n:" Gremory warehouse?"

Hange:" I'll tell you about it later."

* One-day time skip*

I sat in the meeting room looked at my hands, trembling with the thought of having to interact with my family again. Annie put her hand over mine and spoke.

Annie:" Hey, It's okay. I'm right here."

I smiled at Annie before I sighed as I heard the sound of footsteps entering the room. I sighed as I saw Rias and her peerage walk into the room and sat down.

Rias:" Hello Y/n."

I nodded my head as I saw the white-haired girl who had taken care of me while I was in the hospital; our eyes briefly locked for a second before we both looked away.

Rias:" Now then, let's get down to business."

The man on Rias's peerage's eyes widened as he pointed at Sasha and Connie.

???:" Rias, those two are the idiots who I caught stealing from the warehouse."

Rias:" Well, well, little brother, I didn't think you had common thieves in your peerage."

I growled in anger at Rias insulting my friends.

Y/n:" Well, I would rather have thieves for pawns instead of the disgusting pervert you have."

Rias:" Hey, that is a horrible assumption; how do you even know Issei is a pervert!"

Issei:" Yeah!"

Y/n:" Rias, he has been starring at Annie's tits for the last five minutes; of course, he's a pervert!"

Annie's eyes narrowed as she looked at the pervert and growled. Issei rubbed the back of his head. I sighed as this was going to be a long meeting.

Third-person P.O.V~

Rias growled with a vein popping out of her head. This meeting had turned into the two Gremory siblings insulting each other.

Y/n:" Well, at least my hair doesn't look like it came out of a used tampon."

Rias yelled in anger as she stood up from her seat and yelled, at her brother, pounding on the table, having been fed up with him calling her names and insulting her.

Rias:" Enough with the games, Y/n!"

Y/n rose up from his seat and spoke with opening up his scout jacket to reveal that he had about ten to twelve grenades wired together so that when he pulled on the string in his hand, they would all explode. Scaring both Rias and his own

Y/n:" Atatata, Lets not blow this out of prepotan."

Sasha dropped her potato chips; Levi was shocked and incredibly angry that he had done something like this; Hange wondered how the bloody hell he got all those grenades while the rest of Y/n's peerage member's jaws had dropped. Except for Annie and Mikasa, who had their usual stoic looks. Rais's fists shook while she yelled out at the H/c and red-haired male.

Rias:" You think you can steal from our family and walk away!?"

Y/n spoke with a blank look on his face.

Y/n:" Yeah."

Rias growled as she spoke.

Rias:" This isn't over, little brother."

Rias left, taking her peerage with her. As the crimson-haired woman and her friends left, Y/n sat back and leaned in his chair and put his hands behind his head, and smirked at his victory in making his sister leave. Jean yelled at his friend, his hands gripping his hair.

Jean:" Are you insane!?"

Y/n:" Possibly."

Jean:" Possibly!?"

Y/n shrugged as he spoke.

Y/n:" Hey, you never know."

Jean slammed his palm on his forehead as he groaned. Zeke looked at the E/c eyes male.

Zeke:" Y/n, that was idiotic of you; now that they know we have a shit tun hand grenades, they might possibly send forces against us."

Y/n sighed as he pulled on the sting connecting to the grenades.

Y/n:" Relax, Zeke, there only fake grenades. Plus, if they do send people to come after us all, the more reason to head back home."

Hange:" We have been over this Y/n. We can't go back home till we finish our mission."

Y/n sighed in disappointment.

Levi:" Rember Y/n, we may be your peerage, but we run a democracy here."

Y/n:" *sigh* Yes, Levi, I remember."

Levi:" Good. We will discuss your punishment for this later."

Y/n got out of his seat and began to walk to his room hearing wondering what his comrades had in store for him.

*One day time skip*

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in the living room of the base while reading a book; it was covering my face as Hange sat next to me and spoke.

Hange:" Well, thanks to your little incident yesterday, Rias and her group have challenged us to a rating game, and we can't really refuse it."

I looked up from my book Hange seeing all of the burses that Mikasa had given him as punishment as he spoke.

Y/n:" What is a rating game anyway?"

Hange:" Some kind of battle, I believe. I'm not exactly sure; Zeke knows more about this stuff than me."

Y/n:" I see."

A couple of hours later, our group left for the forest, where we were told to meet Rias. It was a massive forest with a castle in the distance with massive walls surrounding it. I sighed as we met up with Rias's group, and she spoke.

Rias:" Allow me to explain how this raiting game works. It is like capture the flag in a way reach team must capture the other team's king and bring them back to their base."

Y/n:" Okay, seems simple enough."

Rias:" Good, since we have the home field, the castle is ours, and the lake is yours."

I turned away to go to the base, but Rias spoke.

Rias:" One more thing."

I looked at my sister tiredly, just wanting to get this over with already.

Rias:" People would normally place bets when playing a rating game; I thought that if you lose, you will come back to the family."

I narrowed my eyes in anger at such a suggestion.

Y/n:" What do I get if I win?"

Rias:" You and your peerage can have us do anything you want."

I smirked as I spoke.

Y/n:" Sounds good."

I walked away, my hands in my pockets, smiling as this was going to be easy.

Third-person P.O.V~

Rias sat back in her chair as she sipped on a milkshake.

Issei:" Rias are sure it's okay to be so casual about this."

Akeno:" Yeah, I mean we are fighting your brother after all."

Rias:" Relax, this will be a walk in the park, after all, we have a lot more experience in raiting games than him. Plus, we sent Xenoiva, Koneko, Rossweisse, and Gasper after him; it will be fine."

The sound of lighting striking the ground echoed outside as Rias and her group ran outside to see Zeke's beast titan place something in his hand and prepare to throw whatever was in his hand. The titan hurled the items in his hand, making them go flying through the air.

Issei:" Well, that's not good."

Y/n, Mikasa, Eren, Armin, and Hange all soared through the air as they were what Zeke had hurled at the other peerage.

Hange:" Okay, we have one shot at this; we have to make it count!"

All the shifters except Armin cut themselves with a knife making yellow lightning spark around them as they transformed and fell to the ground on top of the castle, destroying it. Issei summoned his balance breaker armor and screamed out as she yelled at the titans.

Issei:" Bastard!"

The war hammer titan smirked and, using its creation ability, formed a golf club before making Issei away, making him go flying, and when he landed, he hit his head on the metal inside the armor, knocking him out. The titans smashed through the enemy's base looked for Rias. Akeno flew up and, using her magic had lighting come down from the heavens attempting to strike the titans. Hange's titan absorbed the lightning, making Akeno gasp in shock as Hange fired the lightning back at her but twice as powerful. Akeno fell to the ground, defeated as the war hammer titan grasped Rias and smirked. The war hammer titan spoke to Armin.

War hammer titan/Y/n:" Send the signal."

Armin shot off a green smoke signal telling the others that they were ready. The other group shot off their smoke signal showing that they were prepared as well. The war hammer titan lept into the air incredibly high as it hurled Rias in the direction of its base.

War hammer titan/Y/n:" Catch!"

Rias was suddenly surrounded by black as the jaws of Sasha's titan closed. Sasha's titan quickly ran back to her base, capturing Rias. Zeke's titan roared out, getting everyone's attention as it spoke.

Beast titan/Zeke:" We have captured your king and brought her to our base. By the rules you set, we win!"

Rias's fists shook as she had lost to her little brother while the war hammer titan only grinned.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in my room reading a book as I heard Hange come into our room, and she spoke.

Hange:" Hey Y/n, can I talk to you about something?"

Y/n:" Sure, what is it?"

Hange sighed before she sat down on my cot and spoke.

Hange:" Listen, we were able to have Rias give us all the information that we would need and or want, but there is one little problem."

Y/n:" What is it?"

Hange:" We have to meet with your family to discuss the information."

I sighed as I looked down and gulped before speaking.

Y/n:" Fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.2K 21
[Attack on Titan, Levi Ackerman x Reader] Captain Levi is the emotionless, harsh leader of the Scout Regiment. A new trainee cadet decides to do ever...
22.3K 671 12
It all started with a kiss. Y/N had never let the thought of dating a girl linger in her mind for too long, her financial troubles were more importan...
12K 256 56
[Attack on Titan - Kuroko no Basket Crossover] (Y/n) is the younger sister of Levi, but the two were separated when their parents split up. Now, due...
28K 827 38
Hi everyone! I made this when I was 11. I suggest you read my new story, Desktops! It's another JeanxFem!Reader story. I'm glad people are reading a...