✨Jujutsu Kaisen Boyfriend Sce...

By Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

(Jujutsu Kaisen and the characters in here do NOT belong to me!) Characters: Yuji Itadori Gojo Satoru Fushigu... More

A/n
How you met each other
What they think about you
When they realise they have feelings
How they confess
What its like to date them
📱Their phone📱
Random Scenarios (::
When you're sad Part 1
Any requests?
Break up Prank
When someones flirting with you
When someones flirting with you Part 2
When someone flirts with you part 3
A/n
💕Comforting you💕 Yuji Itadori x Reader
New Character!
Songs that remind them of you/ that make them think of you
A/n
If you rejected them Part 1
If you rejected them part 2
Small A/n :D
If you rejected them part 3
Pocky Game ❤
IMPORTANT
Good News :D
Open once again c:
New Characters!
Cuddles 😊
Help ;_;
Help part 2
Flinching when they raise their hand at you
Quick announcement
oh no...
Good news :D
What 😃
Dying in their arms pt.1
:D
Kabedon Challenge Part 1
A/n
Q n' A
Q n' A pt.2
Happy birthday Gojo! 🎉🥳
✨Special✨
Happy Christmas Eve 🎄🎁
🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄
A/n
Some headcannons
more head cannons
Yujis Edited: Dying in thier arms
more headcannons
So im back-
When they're sad |Yujis Part|
A/n
helloooo~

When you're sad part 2

6.7K 101 10
By Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

Fushiguro Megumi
(SPOLIERS TO ANGEL BEATS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED IT)

-You where watching a sad anime that made you cry (:
-He noticed as soon as you went out of your dorm to get some food
-Watched the anime with you so you wouldn't feel that sad
-Didnt find it that sad but he related to one of the characters
-Felt a little sad himself ):
-Made you feel better by cuddling <:

As you where finished watching an anime one of your friends recommended you it made you sad, really sad... You didnt think the anime would make you cry though but it did.. You decided to get some food so you could cheer up a bit. You walked out of you dorm room getting your favorite snacks and a drink.

When you walked out of your dorm room you saw Megumi walk down the hall with his hands in his pockets. He noticed your red eyes and puffy nose and stoped walking.

Fushiguro: "What happened-"

Y/n: "Its nothing."

Fushiguro: "If it where nothing then you wouldn't be crying."

Y/n: ".-."

Fushiguro: "Whats wrong Y/n?"

You took a deep breath and told him why you where crying. He didnt look to surprised about it since you watched sad anime a lot.

Fushiguro: "I told you to stop watching that stuff."

Y/n: "Yeah but-"

Fushiguro: "I dont like seeing you sad."

Fushiguro: "If you're so sad about I wanna see what it is."

Y/n: "Wait really?"

Fushiguro: "I mean it wouldn't hurt to watch something new."

The both of you walked into your room and got comfy so you could watch the lovely anime Angel Beats.

After a couple of hours later the anime was finished. You where once again crying but he was nuteral.

Y/n: "How do you not cry to this stuff?"

Fushiguro: "It is sad but its not enough to make me cry."

Y/n: "Hey, if you had one wish to be granted in that world what would it be?"

It was quiet for a couple of seconds until he came up with a response.

Fushiguro: "To bring back my sister..."

You realized the mistake you made after you said that.

Y/n: "O-OH NO IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO BRING THAT UP!"

Fushiguro: "Its fine dont worry about it Y/n.."

Fushiguro: "I relate to Otonashi a lot since he lost his sister too, trying to do everything he could but couldnt save her..."

You saw little tears form in his eyes, it already wanted to make you cry again (:

Y/n: "D-DONT CRY PLEASE-"

Fushiguro: "Like what I said its okay. Don worry about it."

You lied down on your bed trying to fall asleep, you thought Megumi had left but you never heard the door open. You turned too see if he had left. In reality he was fast asleep next to you. He turned around facing you having you close to him.

Fushiguro: "Lets sleep like this for tonight. If Satoru happened to wake us up ill explain it to him."

His voice was sleepy and relaxing to hear.

Y/n: "Thank you."

Fushiguro: "You're welcome...."

Toge Inumaki
-He tried to show you that everything would be okay
-Tried to make cookies for you but failed
-Felt bad that he couldn't talk to you
-Didnt let you do anything until you felt better or happier
-Made you some tea instead
-Gave you head rubs until you fell asleep in his arms
-Didnt even bother to move until you woke up
(Im sorry if you're alergic to milk)

Today wasn't really your day. You missed some spasific people in your life you wanted to see again but couldn't. It really made everything worse than you thought it'd be. You decided to get up from bed and stop mopeing around, you tried doing something that would get your mind off of everything. But going outside and taking a nap wouldn't even make anything better.

Right when you where about to go out to see some friends you ran into Toge. You almost fell over when you bumped into him but caught your balance.

Y/n: "Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you."

He stood motionless for a couple of seconds then gave you a small hug.

Y/n: "W-what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

He nodded his head yes then put his hand on your wrist looking worried.

Y/n: "Im fine Inumaki. Its okay dont worry about it."

You gave him a smile reassuring him that you where okay.

Toge nodded his head no still looking worried, grabbed your other wrist trying to make you feel more comfortable. He dragged you to the table and sat you down. He gestured his hands for you to sit and wait for him. You sat down looking at what he was doing. Inumaki got some dough out of the fridge and got some chocolate chips and started to kneed them in the dough.

Y/n: "What are you doing?"

He lost focous then he looked at you. He smiled then got back to working with the dough. When he was done he shaped them into small circular shapes then placed them on a baking pan. You got up to try and help him but he sat you back down and told you to wait.

When the oven was done heating up he put them in the oven for 35 minutes. After 35 minutes the cookies where done. But they looked off... They where stuck to the baking pan.

Inumaki was frustrated and got the pan trying to scratch them off. Then he brought the pan outside and started to hit them against the wall but still didnt work. So he used his cursed ability to get them off. The cookies finally got off and then brought them inside again but they didnt look so good to eat anymore.

He looked disappointed and then looked at you feeling sorry.

Y/n: "Hey its okay dont worry about it."

He still looked disappointed then just threw them out and made you some tea instead.

Y/n: "We'll make cookies together next time okay?"

Inumaki held your wrist and sat you down on the couch sitting behind you wrapping himself around you. You drank your tea and felt better. You where glad you had someone like him to make you feel better :>.

You felt a bit sleepy and started to fall asleep. Inumaki didnt want to disturb you getting up so he sat there until you woke up. As soon as you started to wake up a little bit you noticed you where still in the same room and still felt inumaki with you. You got up imidietly and appolagized.

Y/n: "I-IM SORRY. YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE MOVED I-I DIDNT MIND IF YOU WOKE ME UP."

He gave you a thumbs up feeling a little numb. You once again apologized but he reassured you telling you it was okay (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 25.4K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
112K 2.2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
59.2K 1.9K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
4.9K 179 13
Yuji Itadori vs Megumi Fushiguro x Reader Second & third person point of view The female reader takes the place of Nobara in this story as the third...