Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

De princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... Mai multe

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

48.

179 7 0
De princesstakeover

Three days before the tour...

Ranae

It was three days before the tour but my baby was leaving tomorrow and I was so sad. Right now we was on a date and this was going to be our last one for a while. We was at this expensive restaurant outside of LA and it was going great. He was taking me somewhere after this but he wouldn't tell me.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look this evening Ms.Collins"

I blushed and looked away.

"And you look very much fine this evening yourself Mr.Brown"

"Nah that's all you baby" He said grabbing my hand.

-

After we ate dessert, he paid for the dinner and we left. I took my heels off when we got to the car and threw them in the backseat feeling relieved.

"Now where are you taking me Chris"

"Hush, you'll see"

We rode for about 20 minutes and then he pulled up in this empty parking lot and I read the name on the building.

"You took me to a planetarium?"

"Listen hear me out" He opened the console and grabbed two rolled blunts that was sitting on the top.

"So I rented out this whole thing just for us. I scheduled it for a specific time so we got about thirty minutes to smoke this"

"You want me to smoke this whole thing?.."

"Hell yeah"

"Be foreal"

"What?"

"Ion even be smoking like that no more"

"Bae if you don't light that shit"

I just looked at him as he light his and then he pass me the lighter and I snatched it. I lit mine up and took a puff. I don't smoke like that anymore but I will do it occasionally. I don't see why he wanted to do this shit now though but I guess.

It's been like thirty five minutes now and we was just getting done. I was geeked asf and I felt my eyes low too.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yea" I said while fixing my hair. I grabbed the sandals I had in the back and slipped them on. We then got out letting the car air out and then we headed inside. It was workers at the entrance but they let us in immediately when they seen Chris.

He pulled me closer to him and we followed the lady into the room. We sat in the middle row seats and looked up. Chris had pulled out some candy from his hoodie he had put on. He open the starburst pack and gave me some. It took me quite a minute for me to even open one up but I got it.

Something started playing on the screen and I focused my attention on it. It was viewing the galaxy and stars and stuff and everything was just so beautiful. And being high just made everything better.

The whole hour me and Chris was just talking about astrology stuff while watching it and it was just perfect. It was over now and we was heading back to the car. We was holding hands and I was just so happy. We got in the car and he started the engine.

I had a smile on my face and then it quickly turned to a frown. I looked at him and just stared.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You're leaving me tomorrow"

"Unfortunately"

I let out a groan and then reached over to climb on top of him. He put his seat back allowing me to get comfortable on his lap. We was in his truck so it was enough room.

"I'm bout to roll another blunt"

"Alright"

He reached for what he needed out the console and laid it out and started rolling. Even though I knew how to do it, I still wanted to watch him do it. While he was doing that 'Love Yourz' by J Cole was playing which made me vibe cause I love this song so much.

As he was finishing I was just scrolling through my phone not doing anything to be honest.

"Ight hit this" He said passing me the blunt.

I put it in my mouth and he lit it up from the end. I took a puff, inhaled, and then passed it to him. He did the same and put his seat back more.

A couple more inhales and exhales and I was high as a kite again. And when I'm high I just talk about anything and don't care but I'm still careful on what I say at the same time. But tonight I didn't want to do a lot of talking, Chris was leaving tomorrow and I wanted that dick right now.

"You know Papi, I'm kinda feeling strange"

"Feeling strange how?" He said looking at me with this eyes low but that just made him look sexier.

I started pulling on his pants and then eventually stuck my whole hand in and started playing with his sac.

I looked at him with a smile on my face and kept doin what I was doing.

"Yo watch out"

"Whyyyy"

"You gon start something"

"So, I'm ready to finish it"

"We can do it when we go home"

"But I want it now babe"

He looked around through his windows even though it was already tinted and then sat back.

"Go head"

I took his meat out and took it into my hands. I immediately started sucking on it and doing my best job.

I looked at him and seen he was staring right at me. After a few moments he grabbed my neck and pulled me to kiss him.

I then start to lift my dress and climb properly on top of him.

I grab his dick and slowly sat on top of it. I started to ride him grabbing on the back of the chair to make sure I was balanced.

Moans and groans filled the car which honestly made everything better.

"I love you" I said before kissing him.

-

Chris

I woke up the next morning with the first thing on my mind that I leave today. I look over at Nae and seen her ass still knocked out.

I got up and went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. After, I gathered all my luggage and placed it downstairs just to get that part out the way.

I decided that I'm going to wake her up because I'm leaving today and I feel like she should've been up before me anyway.

I went upstairs and went back in the bedroom. I got back in bed and scooted close to her. I started planting kisses on her and rubbing on her to wake her up.

She groaned which meant she wanted me to move but I didn't.

"Wake up baby girl"

I looked at her and she still didn't open her eyes. It's ok tho, I got something that'll wake that ass up.

I got out of bed and walked to the bottom of it. I lifted the covers and climbed underneath them.

I grabbed onto Nae shorts and smoothly pulled them off leaving her completely naked on the bottom. I spread her legs open slowly and positioned them on my shoulders. I got closer to her and dived in head first.

Her body jumped but she still was asleep.

As I kept going, I started to hear her little moans and they kept getting louder each time.

"Baee" I heard her say.

I ignored her and inserted a finger inside of her moving my finger and a 'come here' motion. It started to get hot so I quickly moved the covers from off me. I moved her body back and went back to what I was doing. I hit all her spots making her legs shake. She tried to run away but I ain't let that happen.

"I'm bouta cum" She whined.

I inserted the second finger and moved my hands faster and within a couple seconds I removed my hands and all her juices came out. I kissed her on her neck and got up from the bed.

"Imma run you a bath"

-
Ranae

It was about time for Chris to leave and I got sad.

"I'm gonna miss you papa" I said giving him a sad face.

"I'm gonna miss you too ma"

I gave him a kiss and walked him to the bus.

He held me and looked at me but didn't say anything.

"What's wrong?" I smiled.

"Nothing. I'm just going to miss you"

"Me too. I love you, FaceTime me when you get there"

I gave him one last kiss but made it sloppy this time. He grabbed my butt and went to kiss my neck but I stopped him.

"Alright" I said laughing.

"Alright imma make sure to FaceTime you, I love you" He said kissing my cheek and then going onto the bus.

Once they was pulling off I went back into the house and closed the door.

"Now what to do" I said to myself as I stood there.

___________________________
Vote 🤎
Comment🎉

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

74.8K 2.4K 35
Battling her demons due to the loss of her father, Snowlene moves to Chicago to live with her fashion icon, aunt. During this time, she runs into RnB...
563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014
222K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
9.9K 475 17
Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾