Hating You From The Beginning

By nessaceja

[COMPLETE] "You know for someone who's a virgin you sure do talk about sex a lot." He says. "You should see... More

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀
𝟭 | 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝟮 | 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝟯 | 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝟰 | 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯
𝟱 | 𝗴𝘁𝗮
𝟲 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟳 | 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝘀
𝟴 | 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟵 | 𝗷𝗼𝗯
𝟭𝟬 | 𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 
𝟭𝟭 | 𝗮𝘅𝗲𝗹
𝟭𝟮 | 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 
𝟭𝟯 | 𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?!
𝟭𝟰 | 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝟭𝟱 | 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝘀
𝟭𝟲 | 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝟭𝟳 | 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝟭𝟴 | 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝟭𝟵 | 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝟮𝟬 | 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝟮𝟭 | 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?!
𝟮𝟮 | 𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮
𝟮𝟯 | 𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝟮𝟰 | 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁
𝟮𝟱 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝟮𝟲 | 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝟮𝟳 | 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝟮𝟴 | 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆
𝟮𝟵 | 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝟯𝟬 | 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
𝟯𝟭 | 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝟯𝟯 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝟯𝟰 | 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟯𝟯 | 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝟯𝟰 | 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱
𝟯𝟱 | 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝟯𝟲| 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 
𝟯𝟳 | 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆
𝟯𝟴 | 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝟯𝟵 | 𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝟰𝟬 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝟰𝟭 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵
𝟰𝟮 | 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁
𝟰𝟯 | 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝟰𝟰| 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸
𝟰𝟱 | 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟰𝟲 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗲𝘂𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

𝟯𝟮 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

13.6K 275 83
By nessaceja

wednesday january 12th

"We have five minutes." He says trying to convince me.

"Are you crazy? Your sister could be home any minute. No." I say firmly.

It's been a little over a week since we returned from the twins' house, we left the Sunday after New year's. Roman and I have continued with our 'agreement' and I am very happy that I agreed. "Do you want to repeat the pond situation?" I ask.

He quickly shakes his head and I stifle a laugh. The other day when we thought no one was home we decided to go to the pond for...well I'm sure you know. Turns out Rebecca forgot to mention her study group cut short so she almost caught us in the pond. I pushed Roman's head underwater and held it until Rebecca finally left.

Needless to say; we've been careless.

"Then stop being a horndog and get your ass on the other side of the couch," I order him.

"'Horndog'?" He asks with amusement.

"Oh shut it."

Good thing we didn't start anything because seconds later Rebecca walks in with Kenzie, Dean, and Asher. "Hey, guys." I greet them.

Asher jumps on the couch next to me, "have you checked your email yet?" He asks me.

"Why would I?"

"For your project." He says in a duh voice.

"Shit I forgot about that." I grab my MacBook from the coffee table and open up my email. Last week our creative writing professor told us we were going to be put into groups of four and have one week to come up with a rough draft of a story.

I open up my email and start looking through the information.

Ms. Kailani Knight,

You will be parred with the following students: Asher Marin, Roman Grey, Thomas Robbins.

Your topic: Romance.

You have until next Wednesday at 11:59 pm to get this turned in for full credit.

Best of luck.

-Professor Navarro.

"Congratulations to both of you. You have the honest of having me as a partner." I tell Asher and Roman.

"Who's Thomas?" I ask.

"He's a Junior, he's on the soccer team he's pretty chill," Asher explains.

I nod my head grab the remote. "Y'all sleeping over?" I ask.

They nod their heads. I go to Netflix to pick a movie. "Ou The Conjuring 2 is on Netflix now, we're watching it," I tell them and put on the movie. "No, I hate scary movies," Rebecca complains. "You can use my shoulder as a cover," Dean says with a smirk. Rebecca's cheeks start becoming red before Roman throws a pillow at Dean. "Watch it." He warns.

We all take our places on the couch and watch the movie. I look out the window. Yay clouds! I love clouds.

About an hour goes by and I hear noises coming from outside.

Rain.

Okay, it's okay just breathe.

My breathing becomes ragged and everyone seems to notice. "Kai?" they try getting my attention but I don't answer.

"Guys. Outside." Kenzie tells them.

"Shit." Roman cusses once he notices it's raining outside.

People's panic attacks happen for different reasons, everyone has a trigger and mine is rain.

I had a panic attack when I went to visit Jaden for Thanksgiving and we discovered that physical contact; like a hug, can help me calm down.

I open my mouth hoping something comes out but nothing does. "What do you need?" Dean asks worriedly.

Again I open my mouth trying to make out something but the only thing that comes out is, "hug." But it comes out more like a whisper. Without asking twice Roman; being the closest to me, pulls me into a tight embrace.

I take the next five minutes to compose myself and make sure I'm okay. Finally, when I feel calm I push myself out of the hug.

"Are you okay now?"

"No, but I'm better," I tell them. Then I get an idea, I grab my phone and pull up Dr. S's number.

"What are you doing?" I ignore them and make the call.

"Kai, lovely to hear from you. how can I help you?" She greets me.

"Hey Dr. S I just had a quick question. Do you think if I talked about it, I could, I don't know find peace? I don't know how to word it." I ask her.

"First of I am so happy you finally have someone you feel comfortable sharing this with. And yes I do believe that you will get some kind of closure by sharing this with someone other than your brother." Now that I have the green light I know what to do. I quickly thank her and say my goodbye before hanging up.

I turn around and find everyone staring at me, "you guys have to stop listening to my conversation." I tell them on my way back to the couch.

"What are you going to tell us?" Asher asks.

"Well first of all there's one of you who knows some information I shared a while back and I would appreciate it if said person didn't blab their big mouth," I say referring to Roman. Yes, he's still the only person that knows about Jaden and I intend to keep it that way for the moment. "Some of you know more information than others so let's start from the beginning shall we?" I have no idea what I'm going to say but I have one topic that I'm going to talk about.

My dead mother. I'm not going to give them any major details only the basics.

"So on January 6th Eleonora Knight: my mother, and I were on the road on our way home." I start. "It was raining and the roads were slippery," their faces change from confused to shocked since I told them about me watching someone die in January back in September. They just didn't know who. "The roads were slippery and it was dark out with no street lights. Out of nowhere, a semi comes into view heading directly towards our car. To avoid getting hit my mom took a swerve and long story short the car ended up flipping to its left side. So yeah my mom was the person I saw die. So much fun am I right?" I say the last part with a chuckle.

"Don't look at her like that or else she'll start laughing," Roman warns them. It's true if they keep looking at me like that I'll burst out. "Now that we got that out of the way I'm gonna call it a night," I tell them.

"It's only 6:30."

"Trying to be productive Ash. Night night." I grab my phone and MacBook and go up to my room.  While in my room I start thinking about that night all over again. Maybe one day I'll feel comfortable enough to tell them the whole story. But not right now.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door. "Go away I'm getting my beauty rest," I shout when in reality I'm just watching The Vampire Diaries.

Roman opens the door anyway, "we both know your watching the vampire diaries simping over Klaus." He says, shutting the door.

"Can you blame me? I mean this man is fine as heck. And I remember saying 'go away' not 'come on in'."

He shrugs and walks to my bed, "too bad." And sits next to me. "I'm not in the mood to hookup," I tell him.

He puts his hand over his heart, "you think so low of my Kailani. I'm offended." I quickly get off the bed and walk away from him.

"What are you doing?" He asks confused.

"You called me Kailani. You don't call me Kailani. What are you up to Grey?" I ask suspiciously.

"Get your ass back into bed Kai." He says emphasizing my name. I walk back slowly and hop back into bed.

"What are you doing here Roman?" I ask.

"Can't I just hang out with my roommate slash hookup buddy?" He asks.

I roll my eyes, "you're babysitting. I don't mind though only catch is you have to watch The Vampire Diaries with me." I tell him and he doesn't say otherwise.

God, Joseph Morgan looks so hot this episode.

two updates in one day ? who am i🤠 lol anyways hope you enjoyed. Now even I enjoy a good slowburn but I think it's time for these two to stop fooling around and get together so let's make that happen shall we?😏

may happen next chapter, or the one after, or the one after. You'll just have to wait 😀👍🏼

published 5•2•21

word count: 1472

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 0 22
Savannah Hendricks, a 20 year old college student who was raped at 17 and ended up pregnant. After her attacker got away with what he did to her, he...
824K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
301K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
281K 5.7K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...