hating me for loving you {h.s}

By boxerryy

*STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Phoebe Stone & Harry styles started their lives as childhood frien... More

INTRODUCTION & WARNINGS.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.

Chapter 23.

817 10 17
By boxerryy

*HARRY'S POV*

Fuck, why was she here? How did she find me?

  Okay, I don't know why I thought she'd be here for me, I forgot she fucking lived here now. But, Townes wouldn't keep her eyes off of me, and I can tell it's really starting to bug Phoebe.

  The man wrapped her tattoos with Saran Wrap, I've had plenty of tattoos, so if she has any trouble, there'll be no problem here.

  We both started to get irritated as to why Townes wouldn't take her eyes off of me, and her to be fair.

  Phoebe had no idea that I even went on a blind date that night, she went out with Sarah and Charlotte. They went for drinks or whatever, I didn't feel the need to tell her at the time.

  Obviously, the guilt tripped me up a few days later and I had to tell her, I felt bad leaving her in the dark, even though nothing else happened with Townes and I.

  We had a great night of dinner, movies, and sex. Wonderful sex. But, all I could think about was how awful I was for not telling P.

  The least I could've done was tell her that I went on a date, I wasn't obligated to give her the details of how it was with her ex best friend.

  I still can't believe Mitch and Adam tracked them down, suddenly their jobs turned into agents instead of guitarists.

  I'm glad they did it on one hand, I had an amazing night and I thought all was well. I knew that Townes was an old friend of Phoebe's, but I wasn't actually there to see how close they really were.

  I was on a damn tour bus, travelling the world and not in school.

  It's all surreal to me, but I wanna know what Townes is doing here, even if she just came to get a tattoo or piercing.

  The tattoo artist was telling Phoebe how to take care of her tattoos and what to do as I kept examining Townes' face.

  I think she was getting a new tattoo. If I recall correctly, she told me she wanted to get a dainty sleeve done on her right arm.

  I know it's random to remember, but I remember every little damn detail from that night. We talked for hours and hours, eventually leading me to keep telling her she's a good girl in bed.

  Now, the only person I wanna do that with is Phoebe.

  It's a whole fucking dream everyday that I get to even be in my girl's presence, she's truly an angel.

  Nothing's ever felt this exciting or heightened before, it's truly a magnifying feeling that I never want to end.

  "Hey... How about you go wait in the car for me, I'll be out in just a minute." I rubbed P's shoulder, knowing Michael was done talking about the treatment and shit.

  I for some reason just needed to talk to Townes once more before we leave this beautiful place.

  "Um... Sure." Phoebe gave me an awkward smile, giving me a small kiss on the cheek before she took the keys from my hands and walked out of the parlor.

  I can tell she's suspicious and that's just fine, I just hope this doesn't fuck up the good thing we have going.

  As soon as I thanked Michael for doing Phoebe's tattoos, I headed over in Towne's direction slowly.

  I totally forgot that I said I'd get a tattoo with Phoebe, but I'll make sure to come back before we leave in the next week or two.

  My eyes met hers once more, it's hard to believe that we became so close in just one night. Towne's was probably the most meaningful one night stand I've ever had.

  I never knew if it'd be anything more than a one night stand, so I didn't bother and I figured I'd let her take the lead with this one.

  Should I ask her why she never reached out again? I mean, we never exchanged numbers or anything, that's not too common with one night stands because then it wouldn't be just a one night stand.

  I don't fucking know what I'm doing, and I hope it doesn't fuck up the good thing P and I have going.

  My heart pounded way too fucking loud to where I think everyone can hear the unsteady beat, why am I scared?

  Should I be scared? I don't know how to feel.

  But before I know, my feet are in front of the chair she's sitting in and our eyes are connected. I haven't said a word and neither has she, I just need to get this over with before I shit my pants.

  "Hi, Townes." I gave her a soft smile, I have nothing against her and the last thing I wanna do is make her uncomfortable.

  The last thing she did that night was act uncomfortable.

  "Harry." She smiled back at me, it was more of a smirk and I didn't intend for the greeting to be like this on her end.

  I shouldn't be surprised, though. She has one of the most flirty personalities, guy or woman, friends or strangers.

  I liked that about her on our blind date. I could tell she was flirtatious even with silk covering my eyes.

  Fuck, would Phoebe like it if I blindfolded her like that? What would she sound-

  Why am I thinking about this right now?

  I mean, I'm not mad about the thought of it...

  "Um... I don't mean to intrude or anything, but I noticed you kept looking over in my direction." I started, I really didn't know where this was going or why I'm even talking to her right now.

  I have all that I need in the car waiting for me outside, and then when we get home, and in her bed.

  Fuck, why am I wasting my time here when I could have Phoebe begging on her knees right now?

  Fuck this, I'm making this quick then walking very quickly out of here.

  "I just wanted to say hi, I figured that would be nice of me." I chuckled under my breath, watching as her eyes kept trying to flirt with mine, but I won't let it happen.

  "You came over here to just say hi? Whatever floats your boat, Styles." Her words rang in my ears as I watched the ink sink into her arm. "You should probably get going, don't want the fame catching up with you, yeah?"

  What the fuck?

  This is the last way I thought she'd react, the last thing she ever was was rude to me. No problem here, that gets me out of here faster and to my girl faster.

  "Have a good night, Townes." I scoffed just a little bit, I know she'll never let this go, and that's where the good part about her not having my number comes in.

  I pushed the door open quickly, the bell ringing for a quick second and hopping into the passenger's seat. Apparently someone became brave and wanted to drive for once, and I know now is my time to shine.

  Phoebe always finds ways to tease me, raise the tension and all. There's usually no problem with that for me, only one is that I get teased to the point where all I wanna do is fuck her, but I know I can't do that yet.

  I can when she gives me the okay to do so.

  But, now that I'm in the passenger seat, I get my own turn. Which might result in me being tortured later, but I'll deal with that when the time comes.

  Phoebe knows I'm her bitch, I'd literally do anything for that woman. Even to the point where my knees would turn blue, all to please her, to make her reach the peak.

  "Hi, P.." I took my finger and flicked her chin towards me, giving her jaw the tiniest bite before actually kissing her lips, the tension was over the roof.

  "Hi, baby." She smiled against my lips, knowing what she said had affected me in the way that it did.

  The way it instantly turns me hard and my cheeks flush right away, she has the perks of doing that shit to me. My eyes went big for a quick second, I know she enjoys every little bit of this.

  Little vixen.

  "Driving, huh?" I tilted my head slightly.

  "Wanted to... is that a problem?" She bit her lip slowly, dragging it slowly to drive my brain into overdrive.

  I'll be lucky if we don't get in a damn accident on the way home. It's hard to not just pull over and fuck her right here. She's too damn beautiful to keep my hands off of her while she's driving, might as well just take her here.

  "Not at all, love." I drug my hand slowly across the shape of her jawline, tracing it until I made it to her chin, gradually dragging it up to her lip, swiping it softly before kissing her.

  "You're so hot." She whispered into my mouth, the words hitting my throat and all the way down to my dick, no surprise there.

  "Could say the same for you, pretty girl." My hand connected to her thigh, running my fingertips up and down her inner area to set her off just a bit, creating the friction that drives us both insane.

  "Hands off, gotta drive now. Behave, baby." She licked her lips once before turning the key all the way, placing her phone on the bluetooth setting and already driving off.

  She said to behave, but she should know better as to why I could never do that when she's around.

  The clueless act she puts on whenever we do this just sets us both off even more, Phoebe knows what she's doing and I'm not mad about it.

Her hands were kept busy steering the wheel, while my hand slowly made its way to her thigh. I saw her face shift the tiniest bit, seeing how even my little touches affect her affects me the same damn way.

  The little smirk that spread across my face was visible, and I know she can see it from the corner of her eye.

  I always wondered what went through her head with acting the way she does and how witty she is like this, it's very interesting and I love it.

  Sex has always been an interesting factor in my life, and a big one for sure. I was dom, but for some reason, I'd fold and bend my knees for the girl across from me. I don't know what it is, but I never want that feeling to subside.

  We haven't even had sex yet, and I often find myself thinking about how my name sounds when it's moaned out of her filthy mouth. She's no angel when a bed and my dick is involved, that's for sure.

  Phoebe is my favorite thing to watch, even if I'm on the bottom, watching her pleasure or be pleasured is so fucking powerful, I never knew that was something I could feel in that sense. Seeing her face scrunch up when I made her come, the moans and the heavy breathing, it all tied together in satisfaction.

  I've never been one to use sex as a distraction or things related to sex, but that was until Phoebe wanted to suck me off for the first time.

  I don't think all of it played into "distraction," I just think she was stressed or heightened in some sort of way, and we both got to put each other into play.

  Phoebe was exactly what I needed, she does whatever she wants and anything she pleases, it's the most attractive thing I've ever seen someone do. Just thinking about her little whimpers or even just her voice, it sends tingles in places I didn't even know were possible.

  In the midst of everything, my hand inched closer into her inner thigh, circling my thumb to stimulate it at the same time. My thumb is only an inch away from her clit, the sight of seeing her jump slightly will send satisfaction through me.

  "Shit..." Phoebe hissed through her teeth when I decided to go with my plan, her hands let the wheel go for a second, her eyes hitched shut and her bottom lip sucked into her mouth.

  Who knew I had this much affect on her?

  "Eyes on the road, P." I spoke sternly, her eyes gave me a slim glare before returning to the road, and I could tell a heavy breath was stuck in her throat.

  The lightest touch has the biggest effects.

  My hands were large tangled between hers, I kept my thumb tackling her knuckles while I watched her drive.

  She had to have known that she looked damn good doing it, or maybe it's because she hasn't driven in a long time.

  It's such a strange feeling, I knew I felt this way about her, but I never let the thought creep to the front of my mind. It was always tucked away like how your parents would tuck you in for bed, it was a cozy thought, just not one that I wanted to eat me alive.

  I've always been attracted to Phoebe, the people who aren't are in desperate need of an eye doctor's appointment.

  But, watching her now feels like a whole new ballgame. Observing her has done nothing but turn me on or just recognize how beautiful of a human she is.

  She's definitely a dirty one, too.

  If things would've never turned out this way, the thought would definitely be eating me alive right now if watching her drive made me this hard.

  The little shifts she makes or even just looking out of the front mirror, it ignites such a fire in me, I can't even form the words.

  But my dick sure can.

  Not words, though. Only actions.

  The rest of the drive was quiet, but actions didn't stop, and neither did the little whimpers that came from her beautiful lips. Her hand kept massaging my thigh while I kept my hand on top of hers, not letting her get to the spots she wanted. But, it did enough just for me to get the goosebumps to rise.

  I want to drop to my knees right this minute, kiss every square inch of her body, give her the best time of her life.

  So I will.

  "Bedroom, now." I sternly ordered her, watching as her hips swayed slightly as she walked, I truly don't know how everything she does turns me into a wild animal.

  These past hours, all I've been able to think of is her lips on mine. The way our lips brushed up against each other each time, it drives me fucking mental.

  She knows how to tease me, and of course she did it in a public place, right when I couldn't even take her right there in the bathroom, kneeling on my knees just for her.

  I'll do it now.

  Phoebe opened the door, me following right behind her, and I couldn't even wait another second to push her up against the wood.

  But my lips didn't kiss hers.

  I just stared at her, she stared at me, dead in the eyes.

  I had no idea what was going on, but admiring her has always been my favorite.

  My hands were gripped on her waist, tugging at the skin slightly. Her skin has always been soft, just for my hands to grip onto.

  "I need you." She whispered against my lips, right after she nudged my face up with her nose connected to mine. The sight of her like this in front of me is something I'll never take for granted.

  "Tell me what you need." I whispered back, locking the door right beside her back, making sure no one could come in.

  "I need you to kiss me, right fucking now..." She inched closer and closer to my lips, I could feel hers touch mine for the slightest second, right before I went all in.

  Nothing soft about it, my force was rough and strong, hearing her back slam against the door was music to my ears, as well as the pleased moan that vibrated through my throat.

  Fuck.

  My tongue tangled with hers, her hands connected with the bottom of my shirt, tugging at it to let me know to take it off.

  "Fuck, take it off." She lifted it up halfway through my stomach, and I took my arms, connected them

  I quietly moaned the minute her fingertips contacted my sternum, tracing the butterfly first before finding the ferns, knowing her touch is delicate, but delicate enough to send me into overdrive.

  Out of surprise, I slid her shirt off quickly, never breaking my lips away from her skin. She groaned when I slid my hands over her inner thighs quickly, watching her mouth part slowly.

  She's one fucking sight for sore eyes.

  I took the opportunity to pick her up, wrapping her legs around my thighs for just a second before dropping her on the bed, her back connected with the mattress. I could hear her deep breaths, heaving to reach for more air.

  "Baby... breathe for a second." I kissed her lips softly, giving her time to catch her breath.

  "Take my pants off, and be careful of my tattoos please." She looked at me with her pupils dilated with a smirk on her mouth.

  "Yes ma'am." I licked my lips, tucking at the flared pants she had on, dragging them down her legs and kissing down them before they pooled at her feet.

  I unhooked her legs from mine, kissing down her neck as her head flipped to the side, giving me more access. I reached down to her chest, kissing on her collarbones before I got to her tits, sucking on the outline of them.

  "Don't stop... Fuck." Phoebe's body flicked upwards, jolting from the ease of my lips.

  I wrapped my hands around her back quickly, undoing her bra, bringing my hands back before pulling it off fully.

  "Can I?" I asked as my lips went straight to hers for one second, giving her time to answer as my hands played with the now loose straps.

  "Yes, please." It came out more like a moan, which sent me into more pleasure, making me even harder.

  I pulled the strings down her shoulders, watching as her tits spilled out of the now gone bra, my eyes glued only to her.

  "Such a sight..." I ran my hands up and down her waist, feeling the goosebumps arise on her skin each time I reached a new spot.

  I lowered my mouth to her nipple, running my tongue along it before entering it into my mouth. I flicked my tongue before holding her nipple between my teeth, pinching in slightly and watching her jolt.

  "Keep going." She continued to moan and beg, only spurring me on to do it to her other nipple.

  I pulled away after sucking the next one, keeping my eyes on her beautiful body as she kept hers on me. She watched my every movement, my lips connecting with her soft stomach, looking at her from that angle.

  Watching her head tilt back and her teeth biting her lip, it let me continue to know I'm pleasing her in the right way.

  My lips reached her inner thighs, planting small and light kisses to pamper them, running my fingers along the curves of her sides, holding her back with my hands and I went down on her. I watched out for her ankle, making sure I didn't accidentally bump it.

  I went back up to her lips, keeping my hold on her hips as she tried to roll them upwards, to relieve some sort of heaviness.

  "Quit teasing me, Harry." She quivered sternly, looking me dead in the eyes.

  "Oh, I'm sorry... is that not what you were doing the whole time before we got home, hm?" I tilted my head to the side, nudging her head up with my nose to gain access to her neck.

  "Doesn't mean you get to do it to- Fuck!" She kept a hold on the back of my head as I hit the spot just under her earlobe, the spot that drives her insane.

  "Can't even get through a sentence, you're fucking pathetic, you know that?" My body held over hers, my elbows on either side of her head.

  "It's your fault." She groaned, but soon relaxed because I reached my hand down to her clit, putting pressure on it just to relieve some of the pain.

  "Complain some more, I dare you." I slapped her clit unexpectedly, watching her body jolt forward.

  "Shut the fuck up." She moaned, making music to my ears as I watched her head tilt back again, the veins in her neck popping out.

  My lips lowered to her chest now, going back down and I unexpectedly ripped her underwear off, tearing the fabric and ready to please her.

  "Those are my underwear, fucking jackass!" She yelled at me, only turning me on even more.

  "Degradation has always been my favorite, baby." I smirked at her, and without another word from her mouth, I lowered my own to her cunt. "So fucking wet, all for me."

  I let her whimpers flow through my ears, my mouth moving in all the right directions with my tongue. All her obscene moans and unexplainable words were just enough, maybe even more, then enough to let me know I was doing the right things.

  The more we do this, the more I find out what she likes and the way she likes them. That's the magic of this all, I learn how to please her instead of doing whatever I want, cause then pleasing her wouldn't even matter. And that matters to me.

  "Tell me what you need before I just fuck you, I can't hold myself back." I backed away from her cunt, kissing around it to keep the sensations going.

  "Fuck, you look so hot down there." She moaned breathlessly, keeping herself steady on her elbows, my lips traveling to her clit again, her mouth immediately shutting and her hands already tangled in my hair.

  I stopped before I knew I wouldn't be able to, bringing my whole body up to meet my lips with hers.

  "I said.." I kissed her lips in between words. "Tell me what to do." I let my lips wander all over her jaw.

  "I can't tell you if all I'm spitting out are moans, H." I realized I forgot how intense my touch and sensation can be when she's this deep into a sexual setting, so I let my lips let go of her skin.

  "I- I- Fuck." She couldn't even seem to form words, her breaths still heaving in and out.

  "Just show me." I locked eyes with her, and her hand immediately went to my cock, cupping it in her hand, and it surprised me to say the least.

  "Let me, it's all I can think about." Phoebe whispered into my mouth, our lips connected and our heavy breaths mixed together.

  Silence filled the room, but my eyes were definitely saying more than my mouth could at this point.

  "What're you waiting for then? Get on your fucking knees." And she immediately got up off the bed, down on her knees, and her fingers already hooked in the band of my pants.

  I don't understand her... the way she can just turn off the pleasure just to pleasure someone else. It seems like that's all she cares about, pleasing me before she gets her own turn.

  I'm not gonna say I don't love it, because trust me... I do. It makes me feel special, it makes me feel seen.

  With all the other girls and guys, it's the whininess and desire only to get what they need, and they get up and leave after that. I never knew everything could be different with Phoebe, but it's more than I could ask for.

  Sex is something I've paitently waited for with her... I don't know when it will happen, but when it does, I won't be able to contain myself or anything that comes out of my mouth.

  I could feel her hands tug down my pants, it brought me back into the moment... my mind takes advantage sometimes, but she always finds a way to bring me back.

  Before she fully tugged my pants down, she brought her lips to kiss on my navel, the sensation already crazy. The soft hairs trickled her lips, my pants coming to pool at my feet, my boxers already almost fully down.

  "So beautiful down there..." I gathered a strand of her hair to tuck behind her ear, somehow feeling a little more intimate and I intended to tonight.

  That'll change once her lips are on me.

  "Always forget how big you are..." Her hand connected with my cock, stroking it softly, leaving tiny kisses on the tip. This is the shit that drives me absolutely insane, the tiny little care treatments in the midst of all this.

  "Fuck... I need your lips." My hand connected with the back of her head, already ready to hold her hair.

  "Beg." She thankfully kept her hand around me, stroking me before she stuck out her tongue, licking a long stripe from my base to my tip. She didn't put her lips around me, though.

  I'm her bitch.

  "Please, P... I need you. Fuck, I need your lips on me. My little slut." My mouth began to beg, and I saw the smirk that praised on her face. If this was what she needed every time, so fucking be it.

  "Wasn't so hard now, was it?" She ran her own mouth, keeping it going when all I needed was some fucking relief. If that's really all it took, I knew she'd get a grip on acting like this.

  Was I complaining? Absolutely not.

  Who was I to complain when this is what I could potentially come home to every night?

  Fuck, I think her lips on me put too many images in my head.

  "Shit, P... I never thought you'd be doing this to me." All the words were just spitting out at this point, I had no control over what I was saying, but the best things were coming out of my mouth, so I just went for it.

  She kept her lips around me, moving in slower motions at first to get me going and keep my steady, I'm just surprised I didn't come the minute I saw her on her knees in front of me.

  This is really what I get? I don't think I'll ever believe it.

  Her tongue circled around my tip and bringing my cock touch all the way to the back of her throat, it felt raw and so fucking dirty, I never in a million years would think it could feel this good.

  Girls I've been with or even hooked up with, I'm not gonna lie and say most of them didn't know what they were doing, cause they definitely did. And it felt amazing.

  But, with Phoebe, it's a whole different sensation.I don't know if it was the years of friendship that built up all this tension and desire. But, with whatever it was, I wanna give it a huge fucking thank you.

  "Fuck, just like that. Keep going, my dirty little slut..." My eyes definitely rolled to the back of my head, I couldn't help nor contain myself.

  I don't think I'll ever be able to describe the feeling of her lips anywhere on my body, it's something I can't even comprehend myself.

  Phoebe moaned at the words I spat at her, sending vibrations through me, bringing me closer and closer to my climax.

  My hands wrapped around her hair even tighter, keeping the grip hard for just a minute to send her into overdrive, keeping her focus on me and not the stinging pain that I know she secretly loves.

  The slower she started to move at some points, the better and more driven this whole thing felt. But, when she speeds up for just a second, it's like all the relaxation has been taken out of the equation, and it feels so fucking good.

  "Look at me, pretty girl. Fuckin' look at me." And her eyes immediately shot up to look into mine, and I swear it felt like I came right then and there.

  Such beautiful eyes through those pretty lashes of hers. I don't get how this is mine, how'd I get her?

  I've always known I've had her, but never like this.

  Her eyes glossed as her mouth spilled all over my cock, and I could practically see the finish line, even through my eyes that rolled to the back of my head.

  But, the eye contact that we'd make, even if I wasn't looking at her, it sent us both into somewhere I don't think I've ever been.

  "Fuck... I'm gonna come, keep going." My words were practically slurring out of my mouth, I couldn't control anything at this moment. "Good girl, take it." I could feel the rush flowing through every pushing vein in my body, it's probably one of the best adrenaline raced feelings ever.

  But then her lips pulsed one last time... and took them off of me.

  "P, what the fuck?" I gripped her hair harder, which resulted in her stepping up to her feet, pushing my boxers back up, connecting her hand to my throat, and pushing me up against the nearest wall.

  "Quit complaining... You'll get what you want eventually... Just wanna play for a little bit." She bit the bottom of her lip the tiniest bit, but I still saw it.

  And then her lips connected to my neck.

  Usually it's a great feeling, but it doesn't affect me like it does to her. But, I think the adrenaline fucked with my brain, because the only thing that wanted to come out of me was a raspy moan.

  Her mouth worked up to my jaw, setting kisses along the sides and coming up to kiss my lips slowly.

  "How'd I get this lucky?" I breathed out, the words practically choking their way out of me as her hand was now holding my jaw softly.

  And all she did was smile. But, it was the purest thing I've seen come out of her.

  The most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed.

  Her smiles were always more than just smiles, they meant something deeper. But, now... They mean even more now that everything's different.

  But it's a good difference, and I'm more than okay with that.

  "I thought we'd play a little tonight... Be fully undressed and on the bed when I get back." She ordered out of the blue.

  "And if I don't?" I licked my lips, her hand still around my neck, tightening her grip until she started whispering in my ear.

  "You'll be punished." She licked my earlobe, sending shivers through my body. "You wanna be punished, daddy?"

  Holy fuck.

  "Sounds tempting... but, I'd rather see what you have in mind." I spoke out quietly into her own ear, watching as she smirked and walked away.

  Phoebe walked out of the door, and my boxers flew off the minute that she left.

  She came back up in a matter of seconds, with a little bowl in her hands, and a few ice cubes in the bowl.

  Fuck.

  "No punishment for you tonight..." She looked down at my cock, the spitting image of her mouth wrapped around it not even two minutes ago.

  "Aw, poor me." I shrugged my shoulders in a joking matter, resulting in a smirk to spread across her face. "What're those for?" I motioned my head towards the bowl of ice.

  "You'll find out, but first...let me ride your face, daddy."

  I think what I'm about to get could still be just as good as punishment.

  She fully stripped back down, no clothes, no bra nor underwear. I swear she could see the sight of her make my dick harder on the spot.

  "Jesus, fuck." I connected my hands to her waist, her legs slowly wrapping around my back, looking at her through my lashes.

  Feeling her soft skin as I tugged on it only made me want her more. 

  This fucking position. It's my favorite.

  Sometimes being submissive is so much more arousing, and tonight's one of those nights.

  She wanted to control me, I'll let her.

  "Face down, flat on the pillow." She gave the back of my head a little rub before forcing it down with a little more grip.

  And I laid there. Her beautiful tits right above my eyesight, the most glorious sight.

  "Tap my thigh if it gets too much, okay?" She licked her lips, I knew she was excited for this, and I wanted to give her everything I've got.

  "Fuck, you're dripping for me..." My finger suddenly ran through her slit up to her clit, feeling how much arousal was already collected. "Who owns this pretty cunt, hm?"

  "You, H... You own my cunt." Her head already tilt back as she started to rock her hips in a steady movement against my face, her cunt tasting so fucking good.

  My tongue reached out to stimulate her G-Spot inside, while my nose somehow was working wonders on her clit.

  My fucking god, she tasted so good.

  "Fuck, Daddy... Shit-" Her breath hitched as my finger came up to pinch her nipple, my hands quickly sliding down to her hips, lastly to the curves of her ass.

  I kept my nails scratching her back softly to add more urge, I knew she liked whatever I was doing.

  I just still can't believe I have her like this.

  "Such a dirty slut." I whispered as I took my mouth off for just a second, her hands connecting to the headboard and my own two fingers sliding in her.

  "Just like that... Please, H, don't stop." Her breath started to pick up, I knew the amount of adrenaline would speed up the process of making her come, but I want her to do it more than once.

  "You look so pretty like this, come all over my fingers... Go on, use 'em like the dirty slut you are." I knew she liked the praise, we both do. My words brought her closer and I knew that, I had the power right now.

  But fuck, she looked so fucking hot like this.

  "Fuck, fuck, fuck- daddy... I-" Her orgasm caught up to her before she could speak, I knew how intense this would be.

  I could feel her body shut down, but in the best way possible. But I wasn't letting her off the hook yet.

  "That's right... All over daddy's fingers..." I felt her arousal coat on my two fingers, and I quickly took them out, pushing them into her own mouth.

  And I attached my mouth back onto her cunt, watching as her body jolted up and her teeth slightly bit my fingers.

  "Want you to come again for me..." I whispered slightly, but I knew she could hear me.

  From what I've learned, it's never taken Phoebe too long to come, and I love it. It doesn't matter to me if it takes women or men to last longer, it's all about pleasing them until they get there.

  And if that takes hours, I'll do it.

  There's no need to be ashamed of your body and how long it takes to get there, cause when you do, it's an out of this world feeling.

  "Harry, I-" Instead of trying to get out of this mess, she compromised and kept sucking on my fingers, licking them clean but still keeping them in her mouth.

  My tongue moved quickly on her clit, I couldn't wait any longer for her surprise, but watching her ride out her high just to go into another one, it's definitely making my dick harder by the second.

  "I'm gonna come again- Fuck!" Her orgasm caught her off again, I loved when this happened. Her words were muffled because of my fingers
in her mouth, but it seemed to vibrate through my whole body.

  "Such a good girl... Come for daddy." I attached my mouth back on her clit as soon as I said that, pinching it slightly.

  I felt her body ride on my mouth, feeling the bed rock slightly.

  Meanwhile she still had my fingers in her mouth, she slowly sucked them till they were out of her mouth, sliding down to my thighs, feeling her sit right on top of my cock.

  I don't think she meant to, and I don't think we wanna have sex right this second, but fuck, it startled me.

  "Oh my god-" I breathed slowly, but my body jolted upwards a tiny bit. The feeling of her skin on mine, it sent a different feeling through my body.

  "Mmm..." She closed her eyes, feeling satisfied and feeling comfortable with my cock right under her.

  Phoebe collapsed right on top of me, I didn't mind. I held her back with my hand, scratching up and down as our naked bodies touched euphorically.

  I truly wanted to whisper 'I love you,' but I didn't know if she was ready for it in that way. I've always meant it in that way, but I never told her unless she'd tell me first.

  I decided to keep it to myself, only because that was fucking amazing and I didn't wanna ruin the moment.

  "Baby... The ice is melting by the minute." I said softly, her head on my bare chest with her hair sprawled everywhere.

  I connected my hand to her head, scratching her scalp.

  "I'm sorry..." Her eyes became sleepy, but her words were clear and I had no idea what she was sorry for.

  "What're you sorry for, darling?" My accent shined through in a low tone, I knew that was her favorite.

  "I didn't let you come.. and I'm too tired and satisfied to play out what I had in mind." Her whole body shrugged against mine, I could practically feel her defeat.

  "Baby, it's okay. Seeing you like that was enough for me..." I kissed the top of her head, reaching down to her bare bum and giving it a little squeeze.

  "Make it up to you in the shower?" Her eyes were glowing at her own sentence, my eyes returning the intensity.

  "Get up... Now." I ordered.

***

Hi babes. I'm back??

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I have had zero motivation lately to write, and I never wanna force myself, or else my best work won't come out of it.

I hope this made up for it... ;).

I love you, horndogs <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...
940 3 46
Harry is 16 years old, almost 17 and has to start a new school in the middle of the schoolyear. Harry has a tough time fitting in. At every school he...
2.3K 200 13
In the fickle world of the music industry, Delaney, a talented yet frustrated songwriter, finds herself entangled with a certain boy bander from Lond...
7.9K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...