๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง โ€ง kiyoko

By VENUSTAR-R

in which (y/n) falls for kiyoko, convinced that she's unobtainable. but kiyoko notices the school girl, as sh... More

๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ | 000
๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐’ | 001
๐“๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ๐€ | 002
๐„๐๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‰๐€๐๐”๐’ | 003
๐๐‡๐Ž๐„๐๐„ | 004
๐ˆ๐€๐๐„๐“๐”๐’ | 005
๐†๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐Ž | 006
๐๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐€ | 007
๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐€ | 009
๐‡๐˜๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | 010
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ ๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | 011
๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž | 012
๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | 013
๐ƒ๐„๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐’ | 014
๐…๐ˆ๐ | 015

๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ | 008

965 58 74
By VENUSTAR-R

song recs °∴,*⋅✲ something cute idk lmao

(Y/N)'s POV

If you had told (Y/N) that she would be dating Kiyoko Shimizu, she would've slapped you and cursed you for telling such a joke, playing with her poor, dying heart like a fiddle.

Yet, there they were, making out in the third-floor bathroom in between classes, and her heart was definitely being played, but for other reasons.

Kiyoko had her back pressed up against the cold tile wall, hands intertwined in (Y/N)'s hair as their kisses melded together, (Y/N)'s tongue swivelling around hers as if she had had years of expertise and her tongue was some sort of acrobat.

(Y/N)'s hand squeezed her waist, pressing their bodies together as much as she could, her skin burning as if it were next to the sun as her knee touched Kiyoko's thigh. Hell, they weren't even touching, technically, with Kiyoko's black leggings and all. (Y/N) had never despised a pair of leggings more.

There was a very heated debate currently taking place in (Y/N)'s mind, arguing about whether or not to do the knee thing. She could, but was it too fast? It had only been a mere two weeks since they started dating, the past fourteen days being absolute bliss, every day even more joyous than the previous one.

It had happened after their performance. (Y/N) had doubts swarming her mind like koi fish, knocking up sand of qualm and string currents of uncertainty all the way through, questioning whether perhaps, after their roles as co-actors were finished, they would return to what they had been before. (Y/N), longing from afar, and Kiyoko, being the mighty priestess she was.

But, as Daichi and Suga came around congratulating them backstage, and had teased how they should be an actual couple, Kiyoko had given them an indifferent expression and simply said 'we are'.

(Y/N) might've died then and there (she didn't).

The familiar chime of the next class reverberated through the air, before (Y/N)'s democratic dispute could settle on a choice.

Pulling away slightly, just so they weren't attached to each other's lip, (Y/N) let out a breathy chuckle, letting her head hang for a moment.

"What's so funny?" Ki murmured, a smile growing on her face at the sound of the hoarse, yet joyful, noise.

She shook her head, "I just realized that that was the second bell. Meaning English is taking place and our professor is wondering why two of her students, one of which whom is very gay, are missing,"

"Oh," Kiyoko said quietly, though what was supposed to be shame or embarrassment was overwhelmed by the need to laugh. And she did, letting out a loose chuckle, still winded from previous events.

(Y/N)'s lips twitched upward as Kiyoko's hands slowly untwisted her hair, the two of them making their way out of the bathroom with purpose and grandeur, not a trace of embarrassment on their features.

Hand in hand, they walked the halls, not concerned about the class they were currently five minutes late for. A class which supposedly was supposed to be both their favourites. Well, before, it was an excuse to see each other and be together, a sense of longing eased in those fifty minutes of class time. Now, it was unnecessary. They had each other outside of those four walls.

"We're not going too fast, right?" (Y/N) asked, playing with Kiyoko's fingers as they walked.

The stormy-eyed girl gave her a look, "I thought you were supposed to be the expert on homosexual relationships? I thought it was a known fact we're just better at speed,"

"I know, I know," (Y/N) said, "But it's just that you're, I don't know, different,"

Shoving her slightly as they went down to the second floor, footsteps echoing through the empty corridors, Kiyoko jested with a grin, "What? Am I quirky and not like other girls?"

"Please stop,"

"Am I different and weird?"

"I will throw myself down these stairs,"

"I'm so random, right? So quirky-"

"I don't regret liking you. Yet,"

"You wrote a whole story based on your love for me, don't lie," Kiyoko said, the widest smile heard in each and every word. (Y/N) felt her heart swell just knowing that she was causing such joy, and it wasn't like it wasn't mutual. She herself had never been more lively.

---

Mixed POV

(Y/N) hadn't expected Kiyoko to eat with them, but she did. She started following her up to her rooftop and, Hell, she even made a bento for (Y/N) one day. Well, every day after that, after (Y/N) had complimented her all day on her cooking skills, sprinkling her face with kisses. That was enough to make one for her as much as she could, (Y/N) supposed.

"Look at those two, so close together and all happy. It's disgusting, isn't it, Suga?"

"I agree, Daichi. The mere sight of them makes me want to throw myself off this very tall building. In fact, I'm contemplating it right now."

Kiyoko stuck her tongue out at them, Leaning into (Y/N)'s chest more. (Y/N) grinned, encasing the girl with her legs as she rested her chin on the top of the Goddess' head, hand's resting on Kiyoko's stomach as her back pressed against her.

Tanaka looked at them, and couldn't help but be happy, even if he was jealous. "You two are all the school's been talking about for the past week. Hell, the prank me and Noya pulled when we dyed the baseball teams' uniforms neon green went completely unnoticed,"

"Except by the baseball team," Daichi added, popping a grape into his mouth with a smirk, knowingly prodding at how the baseball team had shown up at Tanaka's house ready to do who knows what. They probably would've burned the place down if it hadn't been for Saeko who wooed them in all her glory.

Tanaka frowned, proud of his sister but at the same time, slightly embarrassed that he had to be saved by his sister, "Except the baseball team,"

Suga huffed, "Those jerks deserve it. Not only the captain, who was a complete ass to our dear Shimizu here, but for the number of times they've knocked Kageyama out when that boy just walked across the field."

Kiyoko clicked her tongue, shaking her head, "Not a speck of dust in that head of his..."

And (Y/N) let out a laugh, the fullest laugh everyone there other than Kiyoko had heard. For her, it was normal, as she heard (Y/N) laugh with jubilance all the time. There wasn't a single thing that was abnormal about it for her.

But for the others, seeing (Y/N) with so much liveliness was weird. Not unwelcome, but surprising.

Daichi and Suga shared a look. There was most definitely a cause to this, and she was in the (E/C)-eyed girls arms. A beacon of joy and energy.

Tanaka grinned. Yeah, it was most definitely for the best.

---

Shoyou's POV

"Can you guys hurry up this makeout session? I need to go home." Shoyou grumbled, unamusement written all over his face (with underlying amusement) as he crossed his arms over his chest, giving his two senpais a stern, mother-like look.

(Y/N) shook her head, rolling her eyes as Kiyoko stopped leaning on her, giving the orange-haired boy an apologetic look.

Shoyou had come out of the gym to find Kiyoko practically straddling (Y/N) as the latter sat on her motorbike, hands tracing shapes of the former's back.

"Sorry, sorry," (Y/N) grinned, though rather unapologetically. Shoyou didn't mind, though, because having them together beat having (Y/N) look at her with yearning, reaching out to her as if she were Eve and Kiyoko were the apple.

He huffed and got on behind (Y/N), the said girl kicking up her motorbike as they began to drive away.

"Bye, Ki!" She called out, lifting a hand to wave behind her.

A purely and utterly happy laugh was heard as they pulled away. It naturally made Shoyou smile because, well, he hadn't ever really heard anything like that.

They really made each other so incredibly elated, and what could he do but be happy for them?

---

Kiyoko's POV

Having someone buy you coffee was an entirely different experience than buying it yourself. You never really thought about it when it was with your money for you. Just pay and go. Simple.

But everything changed, the cosmos shifted, when it was a charming girl with (H/C) hair and sparkling (E/C) eyes with that handsome lethargic grin that paid for your coffee, handing you said coffee with a hand clad in leather gloves.

It was different when you blushed and held the warm coffee in your hands as it warmed them up from the quickly cooling air, because she never noticed how good it tasted on her tongue and how it left a pleasant feeling when the hot liquid travelled down her throat when she bought it for herself.

But, wow, she noticed all these things, and never before had she appreciated a cup of coffee as of that moment, as the two of them walked through the park, feet crunching on the warm-hued leaves as the trees began to shed them and became bare, icy air tickling their skin.

Especially when the coffee cup had (L/N) written on it, and when Kiyoko had asked why her last name and not Shimizu, (Y/N) had shrugged and said, "One day that might be your last name, you never know," And walked away, hands tucked into the pockets of her leather jacket, matching those heart-breaking gloves.

She had to run after her to keep up after standing there for a good ten seconds contemplating every decision she had made in life to come to this moment, and thanked those decisions.

"You look happy," (Y/N) said, the voice she worshipped like the Greeks with their Gods pulling her out of her thoughts.

Kiyoko's faint blush deepened, realizing she had been burrowing into the scarf (Y/N) had wrapped around her with a soft smile playing on her lips as she stared ahead, which, without the context of her thoughts, might look creepy.

She shook it away, (Y/N)'s warm eyes showing that her expression had been anything but creepy. She tilted her head, "I am,"

(Y/N) looked over to her, a familiar dance of fire kindling behind her eyes, "I think you would be happier with a churro in your hands."

"How many places in Sendai sell- Oh," And (Y/N) pointed to the golden, steampunk-styled cart that rested on the corner of the path, "How'd you know?"

"I slept with his mom." (Y/N) said simply, once again leaving a baffled Kiyoko behind as she went to order two churros.

She quickly caught up, wide eyes blinking at (Y/N) as the nonchalant girl asked for a chocolate-filled churro and a cinnamon one. She left her mouth agape, "I'm sorry?"

(Y/N) eyed her, whispering out of the side of her mouth, "Not in front of my stepson-"

And Kiyoko had hit her arm as (Y/N) let out a jokingly hurt stutter, holding her arm dramatically, as if she had been stabbed instead on a light wack from her girlfriend, "Woah there. Violence,"

"I'm going to kill you and your melodramatic, secretive, mom-fucking ass," Kiyoko threatened, a smile present on her face the entire time, not doing much to aid her supposedly mean threat.

(Y/N) let the tip of her tongue rest on her canine with a shake of her head, making Kiyoko swoon, and took a few bills out of her pocket, "Feel free to do so, after you've caught me, of course," And she took the two churros's the vendor was holding out and ran, leaving the money behind.

Once the initial shock washed away, Kiyoko let out a laugh, up for the challenge before chasing after her.

The two of them ran, exuberant laughs bubbling up their throats and escaping into the wild, the wind whisking them up and throwing them around as if the air spirits were in a playful mood too, matching the happy vibe of the couple.

Kiyoko was quick to tackle (Y/N), who was very out of breath, and they both landed on the leaf-covered grass, rolling around a few times before they came to a stop, Ki's hands on either side of (Y/N)'s face. The (E/C)-eyed girl was breathless, though the grin on her face was unmistakable, the crinkle in her eyes from being so smiley present on her features.

Both her hands were suspended in the air, the churros being saved from Kiyoko's massacre. She seemed proud of how she managed to salvage the desserts, "AHaHA! I am supreme!" And she brought the cinnamon one to her lips, taking a bite. Acting aloof and cocky as always, she held up the churro to Kiyoko, who was still very much on top of her, "Want a bite?"

And she shook her head with disbelief, wacking her arm out of the way to kiss her instead.

A kiss was much better than any churro. (Also, that turned out to be false, as Kiyoko was very much obsessed with churros and had five that day).

it is a big fall
and you catch me
for you are the floor
and i jumped

and i seem to recall
how it scratched me
a chronic scar bore
my skin, torn

i wear it for all
to gawk at me
i'm grateful to've been yours
my heart, stopped

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2K 46
- ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -y/n, an informant from the shiratorizawa gang must take over the position of infiltrator for a frie...
808K 24.7K 46
-๐ค๐ž๐ข๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ค๐š๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -a story in which y/n starts up a new year at Fukurodani with her best friends Bokuto and Akaashi...
58.5K 2.5K 15
The last thing he expected to come by was a crying girl. The last thing she expected was for someone to find her. Here they were, in an empty room an...
31.1K 1.7K 29
๏ฝก๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝก ๏พŸ in which y/n constantly bothers her new grumpy neighbor just for the fun of it. ใ€€๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ โ”Šอ™ ยฉfurudat...