Mr. kidnapper

By antisocial9383

Scarlet (mc) was abused all her life by her dad. He used to abuse her mom, but her mother "mysteriously" disa... More

Excepting fate
Curiosity kills a cat
Questions & Answers
Intruder
"Training"
In the arms of Lucifer
Living with the Devil
New friends
Sneaky links
Missing
Two down, Two to go
Betrayal
No mercy
Trust
Closer
How it started
True colors
1 p.m
2 p.m
3 p.m
5 p.m
6 p.m
6 p.m pt2
7 p.m

Oh, to be kidnapped

3.6K 85 29
By antisocial9383

I was in the kitchen alone, making a salami sandwich. The sun was setting and there was a nice breeze coming through the window.

Lucifer was out. He said he wasn't going to be gone long and that I should stay put. He says that every time he leaves.

He didn't tell me where he went. He never does. Whenever I ask, he always says he'll be back. Plus, he's a serial killer. Isn't he supposed to keep a low profile?

As I was putting the condiments away, I heard a weird, yet familiar sound. I closed the fridge and went over to the kitchen window. It sounded like a dog crying.

I opened the window more and the crying became more clear. I closed the window and put my sandwich to the side.

I've always had a thing for dogs. They were my favorite animal. I never had one but I always admired the people who did. Walking a dog was something that I've always wanted to do but never had the chance.

Should I just ignore it? Maybe it was nothing. I went to the fridge to pour me a drink. As I was pouring myself a glass of juice, I heard the dog cries grow louder.

I couldn't just ignore this anymore. It was too painful to hear. I put on some slippers and opened the front door. The fresh warm air hit my face as I took a step outside.

The dog cries were coming from the woods. I made my way over to where the cries and whimpers were coming from. As I continued to walk, the cries started to sound faint. Picking up the pace, I walked deeper in the woods.

Soon the dog cries stopped completely. What happened to it? I hope it's okay. I decided to head back to The house. I turned around to go back but bumped into a talk figure. Looking up, I saw a man with piercing grey eyes.

He was wearing a suit and his hair was in a man bun.  He had a stubble and nice full eyebrows. His nose was perfectly centered and he had a nice sharp jawline.

"A long way from home aren't you?" He asked. "I could help you back."

His voice was a smooth kind of raspy. He had a small smirk on his face.

"I was just taking a walk." I smiled, trying to walk past him. "Thanks for the offer though."

He grabbed my arm and looked me in my eyes.

"You know you really are beautiful." He complimented as he tightened his grip.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to loosen myself from him.

"It would be a shame to let you go." He said, griping my arm harder.

"Let go of me." I demanded, raising my voice. "Your hurting me."

I tried getting away from him but I felt something hard hit my head and everything suddenly went black.

~~~

I woke up on a wood floor, my head bandaged. I was in a small room that was a little messy. There was nothing in the room but a nightstand and a window.

Although my head was spinning, I got up and stumbled over to the window. I looked out of it and saw that I was on high grounds. Too high for me to jump. I also didn't see any other buildings. There was just a road and some street lights that went far into the distance.

I walked over to the door in the room and tried opening it. To my surprise, it was open. I opened the door but quickly shut it back because I saw the guy from earlier on the other side.

The door creaked open as he walked in and shut the door back behind him.

"Look who's finally awake." He smirked.

I didn't say anything. Instead, I just stood there and looked at him.

"I'm sure your wondering why your here." He sighed, putting his hands in his pockets.

He started walking closer to me, looking me in my eyes. I backed up into a wall as he came closer.

"Don't be afraid." He said, getting closer. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm Alexander, but you can call me Alex."

"Just stay over there." I pointed at the door.

He backed up to the door, showing me his hands.

"See? Harmless." He smiled.

"Why do you have me here?" I asked.

"Your little friend keeps killing our men." His face got serious.

He pulled something out of his back pocket and unfolded it. It was a picture. A picture of Lucifer smiling evilly, covered in blood. He had a crazed look in his eyes, and it looked as if he has sharp fangs. His shirt was ripped and his hair was messy. At first glance, I couldn't recognize him.Is this the same Lucifer I know?

"So why do you have me if you want him?" I questioned.

"Your the only way we can get to him." He answered. "After we kill him, we'll let you go."

With that, he left the room and shut the door. I ran up to the door but it was locked.

"Let me go!" I shouted, banging on the door.

No answer. I rushed over to the nightstand and opened the draw. There was a hammer and a piece of paper. I grabbed the hammer and walked over to the door. I waited a few minutes before slamming the hammer on the doorknob.

After a few tries, the doorknob finally broke off. I slowly pulled the door open and peeked out into the hallway. It looked like I was in a old dirty building.

The hallway lights were dim and there was trash everywhere. I crept down the hall, looking behind me every second.

I followed exit signs down the hall which led me to a staircase. In the staircase, there was a sign that read "6th floor" in dirty, bold letters. I creaked the door open, and as I did, I heard a sound come out from the hallway. I started to dash down the stairs.

I heard the staircase door open and heavy footsteps following behind me. I skipped steps as I ran down the stairs, not looking back. As soon as I though I was getting away, I felt someone grab my arm.

"Don't scream." He whispered. It was Lucifer.

I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "I didn't mean for this to happen."

He didn't respond. Instead he kept hold of my arm and rushed downstairs.

"Hey, He went down here!" I heard someone shout.

"Shit." Lucifer cursed under his breath. "Leave without me. My car's outside, drive away if you have to."

"I don't want to leave without you." I said.

"We don't have time. Go." He said sternly. "Now."

I heard the footsteps rushing down the stairs. I quickly turned around and ran down the stairs. I turned one last time and saw Lucifer charge toward someone.

I clutched the hammer in my hand while running down the stairs as fast as I could.

When I got to the ground floor, I didn't see any exit signs or exit doors. It was just a long hallway with two room doors that went around a corner.

Behind me was one small, single window.Quickly, I ran over to the window and started to climb out. I was halfway out the window when I accidentally dropped the hammer. It landed in some bushes and I couldn't see it anymore.

When I finally got out the window, my heel landed on something sharp. The sharp thing dug up my heel. It felt like a huge nail being shoved up my foot. I was about to let out a painful scream when someone covered my mouth.

"I got you." Lucifer voice filled my ears.

He picked me up bridal style and the thing that went into my foot fell out. It was the back of the hammer.

~

On the car ride home, it was silent. Lucifers rage filled the car as he sped down the road.

"I'm sorry." I broke the silence.

"Don't." He said.

"I mean it." I pleaded. "If I knew it was a set up, I wouldn't have went outside."

He glared at me.

"Are you serious Scarlet?" He asked. "Why can't you just listen to me? Every time I let you out your room, you always do some stupid shit and try to apologize for it. Why can't you just stay inside like a good bunny huh? Do I have to be next to you every second? Is that what you want?"

I think that's the first time I've seen him this angry. There was a glow in his eyes that sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry." I said, putting my head down.

He didn't answer me. Instead he drove faster.

"I heard a dog crying, and when I went to help it, a guy came behind me and tried talking to me and."

"What did he look like?" He cut me off.

"He had a man bun, grey eyes, and a stubble." I explained.

A smirk appeared on lucifers face. I decided not to say anything else. It's best if I just stay quiet anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter took so long😭 I've been hella busy lately.
Tell me what you guys think. A next chapter should be coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 51 31
Life has never been easy for 16-year-old Billie. His dad is dead. His mom won't talk to him, and the people who he thought once cared for him are now...
636 59 15
At fourteen years of age and in the middle of her freshman year of high school, Juniper is about as normal as your average Joe. She gets C's and B's...
78 6 19
Scarlet has lived her entire life in the Backlands, learning to rule in her father's footsteps. But her father does not rule any kingdom, he rules a...
116K 1.9K 24
After (y/n) graduated 10th grade. The (l/n) family decides to go on a month-long trip to New York City during summer break. But little did they know...