Right From Wrong (Pokémon sto...

By Joy__Joy

Talia has grown up with a powerful father. Lysandre, the boss of Team Flare, has taught Talia that she should... More

~1) Just Getting Started
~3) Splitting Up the Group
~4) Starting Our Journey the 'Right' Way
~5) What's Done is Done
~6) Truth is Told

~2) New People... and Pancakes

126 6 0
By Joy__Joy

(A/N: real quick I wanted to explain each of the Pokémon's nicknames

Delphox: Honôtsune. A combination of the word Honô which is flame in Japanese, and the word Kitsune which means fox ^-^

Litleo/ Pyroar: Raion, Japanese for lion ^-^

Amaura: Tokôryû, a combination of Toketsu which means freeze and Kyôryu which is dinosaur.

Mawile: Azamuku means deceive and Mawile is known as the deceiving Pokémon.

Milotic: Mizuchi, a combination of Mizu which is water, and Ikuchi which is the name of a Japanese folklore character which is a serpent.

*if any of these are 'incorrect' don't blame me, blame Google*

Alright let's get back to the story!)
(°)°(°)°(°)°(°)°(°)

~Talia~

"Ow! can you both please get off me!?" Talia groaned. I looked at them both as they scrambled to get up. One had black hair and gold eyes and the other had brown hair and red eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I was just chasing Gold here because he stole my last cookie!" The one with red eyes said angrily, punching the other guy, I presume is Gold.

"Ow! I asked if you were going to eat it and you never answered so I thought it'd be okay! I'm sorry Red! And I'm sorry to you for running into you, I wasn't paying much attention while trying to get away" Gold said scratching the back of his head. So Gold and Red eh? At least they apologized. However I was still on the ground.

Just then as Gold and Red were bickering a red-head with silver eyes walked over and helped me up. "Sorry, once those two imbeciles get at it they don't stop for a while. I'm Silver by the way." He said brushing some of his hair out of his eyes.

"Talia. Um are any of you strong trainers? I need to practice battling... I'm not very good at all..." I asked sheepishly.

Gold had stopped his bickering, "Oh oh! I'll battle you! I love battling! Please please please!" He asked a little too excitedly.

"Hold up Gold." Silver stated. "Let's see your Pokémon first, you do have some don't you?" He asked. I nodded and let everyone out at once.

I smiled slightly as their jaws dropped to the floor. "HOW DO YOU HAVE THREE SHINIES?!?" Gold yelled in awe.

"Um my daddy got them for me. He worked really hard to get them. That's Honôtsune, Raion, Tokôryû, Azamuku, and Mizuchi." I said pointing to each corresponding Pokémon.

I pet Honôtsune on her head as she smirks at her admirers. Eh what can I say? She loves to show off. "Alright go ahead, you know you want to." I said as she nodded.

The Delphox ran with her wooden staff and started doing tricks. She spun it on her paws, like a baton. She then set the ends on fire. She did flips and spins. The fire danced as well as she did. It's even cooler at night, especially when she changes the colour of the fire with her psychic powers. "Honôtsune, that's enough for now you show off" I commanded. She did one last trick then the flames died out. She bowed like after every show off moment. She's the only one in my group that enjoys this much attention. Tokôryû hid behind me. She was the youngest out of all my Pokémon, and the most shy. Mizuchi, even though he's stunning, he'd rather battle than show off how cool he is. Raion is just kinda lazy, he's more if a silent, mysterious Pokémon. And Azamuku thinks he shows off enough when as a mega Mawile.

Everyone was silent. Well until Gold spoke up, "that... was... Awesome! I wish Typlosion could do something like that!" He said in envy.

"Eh that's not even her best work. She can change the colour of the flames and even make the flames dance sound her. She's even made a replica of herself out of fire and danced with herself" I shrugged. It was cool but I've seen it every time she felt like practicing. I pet her on the head, even though she was slightly taller than me. "Phox, del phox phox." She pokétalked. No clue what she ment. I don't speak Pokémon.

"Err so can someone battle me while the other two give me pointers and stuff. I need to work on my skills if I'm ever going to prove my strength." I explained. Gold opened his mouth to speak but Red beat him to it,

"Silver, battle, I'll give you pointers seeing as I'm the strongest out of the three of us. Gold, you can train with her later." He explained. I nodded as Silver stood across from me in battle stance. Gold was the referee and Red stood off to the side of me.

"Go Murkrow!" Silver called out, throwing his pokéball as the tiny black bird Pokémon popped out.

"Alright, Murkrow is a dark flying type, who would be the best choice to send out?" Red asked, knowing the answer.

"Azamuku, duh. Fairy beats dark and flying moves aren't very effective against steel. I know type advantages and everything, I'm just not a strong battler..." I explained throwing out my Mawile.

He shook his head. "Alright try using a move that will be effective."

"Um Azamuku use play rough!" I called out. He ran up to the opposing Pokémon and used the fairy type move.

Murkrow was smacked around and sent to the ground. It weakly got back up. "Murkrow, shadow ball"

"Dodge it!" I called but it was too late. Azamuku was hit, and because of the large difference in levels, he was hurt more than usual. "Oh umm..." I started panicking.

"Don't panic, that leads to random choices and impulses. Take a deep breath and think, what move could finish this?" Red questioned.

I thought for a second. "Azamuku... hyper beam" then the Mawile focussed all of his energy as a huge beam of light shot out of his mouth towards Murkrow. There was a huge explosion, as the smoke cleared, Gold was able to see that Murkrow fainted. "Murkrow is unable to battle Azamuku wins."

I smiled and jumped up and down happily. "Yay! I even did it without mega evolving! I won my first battle against a real trainer! Thank you Red for keeping me calm... I guess I do panic a lot in battles." I scratched the back of my head. An anime sweat drop fell.

Silver returned his Murkrow and walked over to me. "Nice job, but... I was holding back... just a tad. But you did gain a lot from that battle. We can try again later, we actually were in the middle of eating when these two nincompoops started fighting, and I'm still hungry. You're welcome to join us." He smiled at me.

That's when I realized I left the base without even thinking about food. My stomach grumbled really loud and I blushed. "Aha yeah I could go for something to eat. Thanks again by the way... even though it wasn't really a real true battle, I still had fun." I smiled.

"Good, and I can't wait for you to meet everyone" Gold smiled.

We all walked back to a building with an orange roof. We went to the food court when I noticed a table with a lot of people at it. Then I noticed we were heading straight for it.

When they said everyone I didn't think they ment three booths long of friends. I'm not very social, I mean I've been around the same people my entire life. Meeting new people is something I'm not that great at, especially a huge group, not to mention I'm horrible with names. What was that guys name again? Shoot... Um he has golden eyes, Gold! Right they each had names that were the same as their eyes.

"Alright, this is the gang. Everyone! This is Talia, Talia that's Green" he pointed to a guy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. "She's Blue, next to her is Yellow, then there's Crystal and Lyra. They're sisters. Down there is May, Dawn, Lucas, and Brendan. Then Serena, Calem, Rosa, Nate, Hilda, and Hilbert. Then all the way down there is N, Aquamarine, Margaret, and Saturn. Aha sit anywhere you like, none of us bite, but some of us have better attitudes than others." Red laughed. All three of them sat down. I nervously walked to the end of the long line of tables and sat at the end. I sat across from a greenette, who smiled at me. N I think.

"Hello, I'm sorry I couldn't quite catch your name, it was hard to hear all the way down here." He said politely.

"Talia. You're N right? I-I'm horrible with names so I apologize in advance if I forget." I smiled weakly.

"Oh don't worry, there are a lot of us, I'm sure others will be okay if you got names confused, Red really didn't give you much time to learn names did he? Heh he never does. So how'd you get here? Y'know, meet Red and them?" N asked.

"Oh Er Gold ran into me and knocked us both over, then Red tripped over us, and Silver helped me up. Then I battled Silver and then they asked me if I wanted to join them eat, and meet everyone, but I didn't think there'd be so many of you." I said looking down the long line of tables. "So what about you, how'd you become apart of this large bunch?"

"Oh well you see, Hilda and Hilbert broke up Team Plasma, and Nate and Rosa helped me be a better person and help the 'good guys' for a change." He explained.

"Team Plasma? What's that?" I asked, was it like Team Flare?

"Team Plasma was the organization I was king of, well so I thought. My father was just using me as a pawn. Plus if we had gotten arrested, I would've been held with most of the charges. He used me..." He then cleared his throat. "Although my father was a horrible man, I still think all Pokémon should be free to make their own decisions and that they shouldn't be force to do our bidding or to be used for entertainment. Pokémon deserve better." He explained.

"I see, that's really interesting, and I slightly agree. People should treat their Pokémon better, the ones who don't, shouldn't have any Pokémon. But some Pokémon enjoy battling, or entertaining, or even just being with a trainer. I mean my Pokémon are pretty good examples. Honôtsune, my Delphox, loves to perform and show off. My Pyroar, Raion, loves to battle and win, and my Amaura, Tokôryû, and Mawile, Azamuku, love being with me. Mawile and I care about each other so much that he can mega evolve too." I smiled brightly.

"Yes there are great examples like you and everyone here. I see that now. Well not right this very second but I've learned about it before. I know there are good people in the world." He replied.

"That's great and all but I know something we all have in common, well the four of us, not sure about you Talia, but N, Aqua, Maggie, and I all hate our fathers. Not to mention all our father's were evil. Well actually, Team Galactic, the organisation I used to work in, the Boss, Cyrus, wasn't really my father but he treated me like one of his own, not that he had any... Oh and Silver hates his father too." He explained.

"Wait, so I know where you two came from, but what about you two?" I asked the similar girls sitting next to each other.

"Have you ever heard of Team Aqua and Team Mama? Well Aqua's father was Archie, the leader of Aqua, and my father was Maxie, the leader of Magma. The reason why we look similar is because we have the same mother. I'm two years older, our mother left my father over some issues they had over me, for years ago when I was ten, Maxie told me I had a sister and I left to find her. I found her within a year and we've been together ever since. Our fathers have a huge problem with it, but like all of us here, we don't care what any of them think." Maggie explained.

I paused for a moment, no one even cares about their father's? Not even a smidge? "I'm sorry to hear that... I love papa. He's always given me what I wanted. My mother died ten years ago when I was six; I say died but she was attacked and...murdered." I was choked up by that word. I took a long deep breath and sighed. "S-Sorry" I cleared my throat. "I was so upset that he promised he'd never leave me, and he gave me Honôtsune at the age of seven. I think that might have a part why. I'm so happy to have a great father..." I days a bit quieter, I didn't really want to rub it in their faces.

"Hey it's okay, just because we hate our fathers doesn't mean there aren't good father's out there. Cheer up, were okay, right guys?" N said smiling as others agreed.

"Alright, thanks N... So where are the pancakes because I'm starving." I said as everyone laughed. Finally I got food, I stuffed my face with those delicious discs of fluffy goodness.

I liked these new people, they all are so nice, especially after what they've been through. Mmm pancakes!
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Alright and that's a wrap! Happy Friday everyone, I hope today is great for you. I worked pretty hard on this, and had to get a bazillion more notes on everything and that took time, it was crazy!

I'm sorry for the wait, I'll try to get another chapter in soon!
Photo is Aqua and Maggie, remember Archie had brown hair and Maxie has red hair, the mother had auburn hair so yeah ^-^ the mother won't be in this story do its not really like it matters ^_^;;

~Joy__Joy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
159K 5.7K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...