Unspeakable (Todoroki x Mute...

By MHAlover2122

Unspeakable Todoroki x Mute Reader You were a extroverted, bubbly girl named Y/N L/N! You couldn't speak bec... More

WELCOMEE!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilouge
END!

Chapter 26

4.2K 103 94
By MHAlover2122

Author Chan - so I will be changing up the events a little bit. The story will stay the same it's just some events that happen in the anime might not be here. I am planning on finishing this book soon so that is the reason! Enjoy
——————————————————————-
We were released from the hospital and we had to go back to our Internships. I should tell you, Endeavour was really mad, and I had to calm down Shoto every time he and his father yelled. But aside from that, Endeavour actually taught me how to control my fire really well. I didn't expect to have that much control over it. Shoto and I trained together and I realized our fire quirks were fairly similar. Endeavour gave me another pair of the fireproof gloves which I was thankful for.

So to sum up the rest of the internship week, I got better control over my fire, I could hold the fire in my palm without the gloves for about 30 seconds now, and they wouldn't burn and Shoto and I sparred way to much. I honestly didn't expect Endeavour to help me that much. Mostly every night after training and patrolling, Shoto would come over to my room and we would watch movies together. Honestly regardless of what happened with Stain, it was an awesome experience. But right now, we are on the train waiting to go home.

I was playing a game on my phone while Shoto was watching me play. 'I feel like I made a good choice picking Endeavours agency' I signed to Shoto. "Really?" He said. I nodded 'I have such good control over my fire now' I signed to him tapping my foot on the ground with happiness. "I'm glad" he said. I continued to play my game while waiting. The train stopped and I put my phone in my pocket. We both got up and left the train. Shoto and I started walking toward our houses. "Your going to be okay right, alone?" He asked me.

'Yeah, it's been a whole month since that incident, I think I got over the fear of staying alone' I signed to him. "I know I know, I'm just making sure" I giggled at his protection over me all the time. I saw my house in view and I hugged Shoto goodbye and walked inside. The house was quiet, I was starting to think if I should get a pet...but realized it was probably too much work. I went to the kitchen and boiled some ramen. I put in the ramen and waited for it to cook. It was finally done, I put it into a bowl and went upstairs and went to my room.

I took out a book and decided to read something while eating. I looked at the time and it was 6:30. I sighed and closed my book. I finished the last bit of ramen and pulled the blanket over my head. 'I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!' I thought and fell asleep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Time skip    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was almost near the gate of UA and I was feeling more energized than normal, the way I would act when I had WAY to much energy. I was also getting into the habit of wearing my fireproof gloves everywhere. I knew I should practice without them but it was just incase. I walked into the classroom and right when I opened the door, Bakugou was there screaming at everyone because his hair was neatly propped to the side. I walked over to where Bakugou was and started laughing at him.

"OI STOP LAUGHING!" Bakugou yelled at me with his threatening explosion hands. 'This isn't right.. Let me fix it' I signed now calm. I walked closer to him and put a hand in his hair and made the neatly set hair, messy. His hair popped back to its usual look. I flicked him in the forehead and walked to my seat. I waved at Shoto and sat down in my seat. I heard some of my classmates talk about the attack in Hosu and I knew I couldn't tell them that we were the ones who caught Stain.

"Todoroki, you were with L/N in Hosu right? That must of been scary for you two!" Denki started talking "No but it was okay! Because Endeavour was there, right?" Mina said. I looked at Shoto. "Yeah, he was there" he said without any expression. "Y/N." I looked over and Kirishima was next to me. I smiled and waved at him. "What are you wearing gloves for" he asked me. I put lifted my hand and lit my hand on fire. "Whoa thats really cool! But isn't your quirk illusions?" Kirishima asked me.

I was about to take my notebook out and write something until the door slammed open. I jumped and the sudden sound. "Your supposed to be in your seats." He said in a very threatening voice. I saw Kirishima and some other students rush to his seat. No one dared to make a sound. "Alright, tomorrow we are going to summer camp!" Aizawa said with a creepy smile.

I saw everyone in confusion as to what kind of camp it was. "Let me explain, this camp is going to focus on building on your quirk and body more, so basically it is a training camp. There are a few students who need extra attention for this camp." He said while looking at some papers. I tensed up with that sentence , 'I don't want extra attention for this camp! Please don't be me..' I looked back to Aizawa.

He handed us a booklet for the camp and I skimmed through the pages. It didn't look too bad, but I honesty did not want to stay a whole week at that camp. I was going to have to pack a bunch of clothes. "Okay on with our usual lesson" Aizawa said.

I took a bunch of notes this class and my hand was sore. "Class dismissed. Review all the work I gave you" Aizawa said. We got up and left the class. I started thinking about how exciting the camp might be. I was looking for Shoto and he was walking toward his locker.

I caught up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and gave a small smile. 'What are your thoughts on the camp?' I signed to him. "I think it's going to be a good time. But considering this camp is going to be focusing on training, it's gonna be tough" Shoto said. 'Nothing we can't handle' I signed to him with a chuckle. "Right." He said closing his locker.

We started walking home together and I was playing soccer with a rock. "Y/N do you ever miss your voice" he said suddenly. 'Elaborate on 'miss' I signed to him. "Miss as in, do you ever get tired of using sign language all the time, do you ever wish you could get your voice back?" He said looking at me. I looked at how the sun brought out his eyes and scar, his features were just so beautiful.

'Well Sho, I've always missed my voice. Some days are harder than others without it. I used to cry almost everyday thinking if I didn't get my voice taken, I would be considered as 'normal'. But I realized that this is how I have to live my life. I admit, it is one of the most annoying and hardest things I had to grasp, but this is my new normal, and I'm okay with it' He looked at me with his mouth open slightly like he was shocked with what I signed.

He stopped in his tracks and I stopped with him. I was confused why he stopped. He just stared at me until he took both my hands in his and leaned down near my ear. "Even without your voice Y/N, I've always considered you as normal and perfect" His cold breath tickled my skin and my eyes widened. He moved away from my ear and stood back where he was. I squeezed his hands and smiled with a dark shade of blush creeping my face. 'Thank you' I mouthed and hugged him.

I pulled away and signed 'You honestly have no idea how much that means to me' I signed to him with a smile on my face. "I think I do" he said back. We started walking again and we were close to my house. 'He said I was perfect... AAAAAH THIS BOY JUST MAKES MY STOMACH TWIST ALL THE TIME' my thoughts were screeching and my blush never leaving.

I waved to him goodbye when I saw my house. I walked inside and decided to start packing some of my clothes for tomorrow. I started packing all my things at 3:45 and finished at 4:38. I had one big suitcase with neatly packed clothes, garments, and training outfits. 'Why did packing all that take so long!?' I thought to myself. I moved the suitcase to my front door and sat down on my couch. I turned on the TV and started watching an anime called 'Death Note' 'interesting enough for me' I thought while watching.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Time skip    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was now 6:56 in the morning and I was at my closet looking for some training clothes for today. I rummages through the back of my closet and managed to find something.

OMFG THANK YOU BESTIE FOR THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH 😭😭

I honestly loved what I was wearing, it just was perfect for training. If Aizawa asked why I wasn't in my uniform I would just say 'it is a training outfit that helps my quirk' I walked to the bathroom and put on light mascara, I don't know why but today I felt very pretty. I put my hair up into a ponytail and purposely made it messy because it suits the fit. 

I walked downstairs and took my suitcase. I left out the door and started walking to UA. When I got near the gate, I noticed most students were already outside waiting for the bus. I didn't recognize some kids there and I realized they were part of class B. Everyone has some sort of bag for the trip. I walked over to Uraraka and Deku. I tried looking for Shoto but I couldn't seem to find him. "Y/N! I love your outfit, it suits you!" Uraraka said. I smiled at her and straightened out my shirt.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped. "You get scared way to easily" Shoto said. 'I can't help it' I signed and then crossed my arms. "CLASS A'S BUS IS HERE!" "LINE UP IN SEAT ORDER!!" Ilda yelled. Shoto and I tried our best to get to sit together but I ended up sitting with Midoriya and Shoto ended up sitting with Momo. I took out my phone and some headphones as well. I offered Midoriya one side of the headphone and he took it.

I started listening to the music while looking out the window. "You have a good music style Y/N!" Midoriya pointed out. I stuck out my tongue and scratched the back of my neck. 'Thank you!' I signed to him. I looked at Shoto and saw Momo and him laughing. I felt something I never felt before. 'Jealously. Wait, but why am I jealous!? I don't own him, he could do whatever he wants!' I was surprised at myself for being jealous.

The bus stopped after an hour and my legs were sore. We got out and I stretched myself. I walked over to Shoto and smiled. "You thought we were stopping for a break?" Aizawa said. There was a car there and the door opened. Two adult women with a cat costumes came out of the car. My eye twitched as to what I was seeing. One of the women's costume was red and the other was blue. "We are the...Wild wild pussycats!!" They said in union.

"These are the Pro Hero's who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats" Aizawa said. 'Them!? There Pro Hero's!?" I thought to myself not believing that. Midoriya started fan girling over the women infront of us. "Greet them. Everyone" Aizawa said. "Nice to meet you!" Everyone but me said in union. "You will all be staying at the foot of that mountain over there" The red cat lady said. "Huh? Then why did we stop here!?" Uraraka asked.

"Could this mean.." "No way!" I knew what they were thinking and I was taken back. "Lets uh run back to the bus" Sero said. "It's 9:30 right now, if your fast...maybe around noon?" Cat lady said. "No way! Guys....GET BACK TO THE BUS!" We legit started running to the bus for our lives. "Kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get lunch!" The cat lady added. "Sorry ladies and gentlemen, but training camp....has already begun" Aizawa said. The Blue cat lady jumped infront of the bus and blasted us backwards.

We all fell down toward the forest. I screamed with no sound and got scared. I made a illusion mattress big enough to help everyone land softly. "Since this is our land, you can use your quirks as you wish!!" Cat lady said. "You have three hours! Come to the facility with your own two feet! After getting through...The beast's forest!!" She yelled. I was already sick of this camp. I got up and stood on my feet helping others get up as well. "The beast's forest!? Sounds like something out of a video game!" Denki said. "Well there's no use of complaining we have to go!" Kirishima said

I stood next to Shoto with a scared face when something showed up. "A BEAST!" Denki screamed. I got into a fighting stance while looking at it. I blasted fire at it and it broke into pieces. "You defeated the beast in an instant! Wow! Great job Y/N" My classmates praised me. I smiled at them. Another beast started forming. "How many of them are they!?" Denki said. "If we don't make it by noon we won't get lunch!" Sato said. "Then we have no choice but to go through the forest!" Momo yelled.

"LETS GO! CLASS 1-A!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 283 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
59.8K 1.9K 30
In which Shoto Todoroki lives a pretty quiet life. He goes to school, he does his work, he goes home. It's all...quiet. ...well, quiet is all he real...
266K 7.3K 28
(Todoroki Shoto x reader) Y/n is a girl with a bad past. But that doesn't keep her down. She's powerful, friendly and confident...
943 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...