The Phoenix: I always am...

By MarvelFanWho

Season 1: (Set in 2018) You were tortured and experimented on for years but when your time finally comes you'... More

Episode One
Episode Two
Episode Three
Episode Four
Episode Five
Episode Six
Episode Seven
Episode Eight
Episode Nine
Episode Ten
Episode Eleven
Episode Twelve
Episode Thirteen
Episode Fourteen
Episode Fifteen
Episode Sixteen
Episode Seventeen
Episode Eighteen
Episode Nineteen
Episode Twenty
Episode Twenty-One
Episode Twenty-Two
Episode Twenty-Three
Episode Twenty-Four
Episode Twenty-Five
Episode Twenty-Six
Episode Twenty-Seven
Episode Twenty-Eight
Episode Twenty-Nine
Episode Thirty
Episode Thirty-One
Episode Thirty-Two
Episode Thirty-Three
Episode Thirty-Four
Episode Thirty-Five
Episode Thirty-Six
Episode Thirty-Seven
Episode Thirty-Eight
Episode Thirty-Nine
Episode Forty
Episode Forty-One
Episode Forty-Two
Episode Forty-Three
Episode Forty-Four
Episode Forty-Five
Episode Forty-Six
Episode Forty-Seven
Episode Forty-Eight
Episode Forty-Nine
Episode Fifty
Episode Fifty-One
Episode Fifty-Two
Episode Fifty-Three
Episode Fifty-Four
Episode Fifty-Five
Episode Fifty-Six
Episode Fifty-Seven
Episode Fifty-Eight
Episode Fifty-Nine
Episode Sixty
Episode Sixty-One
Episode Sixty-Two
Episode Sixty-Three
Episode Sixty-Four
Episode Sixty-Five
Episode Sixty-Six
Episode Sixty-Seven
Episode Sixty-Eight
Episode Sixty-Nine
Episode Seventy
Episode Seventy-One
Episode Seventy-Two
Episode Seventy-Three
Episode Seventy-Four
Episode Seventy-Five
Episode Seventy-Six
Episode Seventy-Seven
Episode Seventy-Eight
Episode Seventy-Nine
Episode Eighty
Episode Eighty-One
Episode Eighty-Two
Episode Eighty-Four
Episode Eighty-Five
Episode Eighty-Six
Episode Eighty-Seven
Episode Eighty-Eight
Episode Eighty-Nine
Episode Ninety
Episode Ninety-One
Episode Ninety-Two
Episode Ninety-Three
Episode Ninety-Four
Episode Ninety-Five
Episode Ninety-Six
Episode Ninety-Seven
Episode Ninety-Eight
Episode Ninety-Nine
Episode One Hundred

Episode Eighty-Three

3 0 0
By MarvelFanWho

As you wait for the remaining guns to stand down you try to map out the best way to leave but with no fire escape for you to climb down. Your mind begins to race like a car driving down a hill and the brakes are out. There's no way of stopping the car except from jumping out before it crashes into a pole. So that's what you're going to do. You're going to jump out of the car before you crash but as you struggle to do that you hear it... People chatting but it's not a faint chatter you can hear their conversations and so with that you can now make your escape plan. "Nothing says getting exercise like being shot at just so that you can make sure someone you care about is safe, so that's why I'm not going to stop so you want to play lets fucking play tag!" As adrenaline pumps inside of you, which is fun as a sort of funfair ride, giving you a boost you need to rip yourself away from the container running towards the ledge and just as before you take a leap of faith. The air wraps around you gravitating you towards the ground the people on the floor evaporate around you so with nothing to break your fall except yourself so moments before you crash onto the floor you roll minimizing any damage. Groaning in pain you say to yourself "I can't tell what hurt more that jump or the one previous." Now on the ground you look up to see 'Dave' staring down on you. Panic, you pick yourself up off the ground and start to run again and under the sound of your breath leaving you rapidly, behind you can hear "they're on the move let's go now!" one by one you can hear them jump down after you so not looking back as that's when accidents happen because you'll end up tripping over something or someone. "I hate to be that person but you guys are really bad at tag you know that?! I mean come on-" thinking you'd be safe without looking back it soon comes clear that it didn't matter either way as you run around a sharp bend and get caught by something or someone rather. Stumbling to the ground you have the choice to keep running or to go back and help that person and with time ticking you quickly support their arm helping them up off the floor. "I am so sorry I didn't see you there." In response to that they say "No harm done." Taking that as your goodbye you go to leave but as you go to leave they grab hold of your hand keeping you in place irritated by this you go to say something however the cat catches your tongue. Taking a clear look of their face their veins begin to luminescence all the way up to their eyes which with that orange glow it draws you in like a snake trying to lure you to stay. "To me that is of course." Unsure what he's talking about you soon realize as the hand he has grabbed onto your wrist now radiates a golden glow to it as the heat given feels like the burning of the fire against your skin.

Without your fire ability, if put in this situation beforehand you wouldn't have been able to get into this position as someone tries to burn the flesh off your bones from the heat coming off him. Your muscles in your arm start to intensify locking you in place moulding you into a statue. "He's got a hold of them, someone informs Killian that we'll be bringing them in!" starting to gain some kind of control over your body once more you respond to what you just heard 'Dave' say. "I wouldn't do that if I was you just yet... And for crying out loud you're starting to piss me off. Do you seriously need to keep pointing out the obvious?! Is this what Killian feel's like with me? Nah I'm more annoying i think... I hope." With that being said you lock eyes with who you thought was a simple victim only to be your tormentor, using the pain as your anchor to fight against him. But taking a step back to gain stability, you try to relax your wrist. As the tighter your wrist is, the harder it is to turn your wrist. So with that being said you rotate your wrist towards his thumb and once the grip is loosened, quickly you retract your hand to prevent it from being grabbed again. "Hate to say i told you so but i told you so and FYI he didn't say tag so it doesn't count either." Now free before you run taking the man's head in your hands you smash it against the wall knocking him out cold. Earlier when 'Dave' and the others thought they had you right where they wanted you they made the stupid mistake of stopping and now clearly seeing you on the run again they take no time in chasing you once again. With them having almost the same abilities that you were given it's not until this very point till it clicks on what it is they can all do again because your path soon gets blocked as what looks like a fire serpent stands high in front of you. "Shit!" trying to stop yourself from running into the beast you stumble to your knees and that's when you feel it... On the one side of your face a warm fiery glow not wanting to make eye contact of the kind you stay ever so still in hopes not to piss it off.

"Nowhere to run now." The chance to say anything back to that even gets a moment to sink into your brain as you jump up off the ground fearful as the snake hiss pierces through your ears, "Didn't feel like running anymore anyways though what I do feel like doing is probably changing your name to Tom... You know, like Tom Riddle, he owned a massive snake as well as not read the books?" choosing not to answer your question or to take any notice of you asking one in the first place he says instead "Killian isn't happy with you!" and like the bullies in the playground they all begin to circle around you and though your very highly outnumbered by two extra people you try to remain calm. "See i already knew that see i kinda have that effect on people especially him so please tell me something i don't know." Thinking of a way out of this your thoughts get side tracked but for some good news see as you were on the run you kept your comms the whole time and almost forgetting about it you get the good news from Steve that you've been waiting to hear all this time. "I got Wanda out." Knowing the only way out you can take is to fight them in some form you get your mark ready and that's when it hits you... Literally as you move your foot behind you ready to attack you hear the metal clang your foot makes as it rolls out a metal pole besides you. "So... Is that all you guys have to say or-" cutting you off 'Dave' or 'Tom' says "Oh no. He said this as well- '' That's when it starts his eyes begin to glow signalling you as a heads up for what's going to happen, "yeah... I really don't care what he says anymore, it was a rhetorical question." Fire comes as a golden ball, igniting from the palm of his hands towards your face before the heat takes any damage you tuck and roll out of the way grasping hold of the pole. With fire still shooting out of 'Dave's' hand you roll out from behind one of the other attackers using him as your own personal shield with the pole in one hand and the other clung onto his shirt as you push him towards the flame. Though it won't kill him you know that but it will hurt like a bitch for him now close enough to get a good enough hit at him you swing the pole around 'Dave's' head it doesn't knock him out but is enough to cause him to stop needing a shield.

Dropping his body to the ground and tightening your grip so that you can brace yourself for at the moment the last man standing. He charges towards you like a baseball and the pole in your hand being the bat ready to swing right in the middle of his head. "See I would blast you but this is already too much fun and very... Very! Good way to release my anger management." In the right place to get the perfect hit your concentration goes right down the alley as Steve takes it away once again as he takes over your ear "did you hear me y/n? Is the comms working?'' His words being a distraction makes you miss your shot allowing you to be rugby tackled to the ground bouncing your weapon away from you. "Fucking hell! You're so needy, yes I heard you but I'm a little busy so hang on a minute! Now you keep your lava breath inside your fucking dragon gob!" Steve replies "my dragon what?" ignoring him you smash your head with his but relentlessly claims hold of your throat crushing onto your airwaves not wanting to kill you just enough to knock you out. Refusing that fate you reach one of your hands out trying to find an object nearby. "Y/N it's been a while is everything okay?! What's your status?!" finally finding a rock of some kind you let it meet its destiny to the side of his head letting him have a well rested nap. "My status is pissed off! Right I can talk now so what was it we were talking about again? That's it Wanda! Great, you got her out, you want a medal?!" noticing that though they're all knocked out to some degree they heal a lot faster so once again you're on the move.

Over the sound of your panting you hear Steve still talking to you "well I'm glad to hear from you still letting me know you're not dead which saves me having to tell Wanda that news though it may have done the trick and have her woken up." When your path ends at an open road you turn to see if nobody is following you from behind, "i think that's far away from them now god I've never ran so much in my life!" and the coast being clear you take the time to reply to Steve, "who are you to judge that this isn't my ghost coming to haunt you slowly making you crazy as you believe that I'm still alive." Intercepting your comms conversation with Steve, Bruce talks to you "y/n? Tony is on his way back." Not really sure where it is you then say to Bruce "I uh... Might be a bit late on that one Bruce but I have you know that I've got a special delivery making its way to you. If that helps?" with a distressed tone in his voice Bruce asks "what is it?" to which you say "you'll know when you see it but Steve will be there just know whatever he tells you it wasn't as dramatic as he says and i know what he's like hes going to make it seem worse than it is." A long sigh gets breathed in your ear as the exhaustion leaves Bruce's body. "Is it just a Stark or is it something else? Because you and Tony seem to be the only two people I know who happen to be related to causing trouble wherever you go. Was your mother like this? Please tell me she was, so it's not a Stark thing." With being asked a thousand questions all you say is," I have no idea, not sure if you remember but I kinda forgot what my mother was like and I'm sorry Bruce but I'm turning this comms off your hurting my ear bye now." No chance to say goodbye, you soon take out the comms and look around to where you've stopped. "Now where the fuck am?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 35 35
Cue the "Underground" TikTok audio from Cody Fry. Imagine this: You're Nat's sister and go with her and Clint to Vormir. You learn that a sacrifice h...
50.8K 1K 39
You're a normal person with a loving family, a loving mom and dad, who claims to be that you're the apple of their eye. And you of course, have the a...
2K 4 45
"...A few months ago, I got word you were still alive," He continues. "I put together a team of great heroes, to help rescue you. I had no idea what...
3.9K 199 42
First book in Prisoner series. "Miley! Miley it's me!"... "Don't you remember Miley?"... 'LILLY!!! HELP!!!' Miley has been tortured, brain washed, a...