Vincenzo: Consigliere's Daugh...

By neozonezen

Have you ever wandered how the Daughter of Vincenzo Cassano will turn out to be? This is a fiction about Vinc... More

Visit to her grandma
A lot happened in her past
Veronica left the house
A mafia style plan?
He is everywhere she is?
Veronica has to act
Make her fall in love with you
They love serial killer documentary
What she has a boyfriend?
she likes to be around him
Officially dating?
First Date
Her parents ruined her date?
She needs a break?
Erika feels for Veronica
Veronica's parents are dead.
She killed him
Bright moved on with lisa
They took veronica's side.
Last group hug

She goes to the police station

946 25 2
By neozonezen

[7:00 PM]
[At the Cassano mansion]

Veronica's car pulled up in front of the house.

Chayoung- Veronica you came, where have you been, I was so worried I-.....

Veronica- Appa I am home. I am sorry I am late, I will go to my room and take some rest.

Chayoung- Wait... I was talking to you.

Vincenzo- Let her take some rest.

Veronica went to her room without speaking to her mom.

[9:00 PM]
[At the dinner table]

Chayoung- I will go call her for dinner.

Veronica came down from her room.

Chayoung- Ah you came I was going to call you -...

Veronica- Appa I have parents teachers meeting coming up. will you attend that?

Vincenzo- Yeah I and mom will join it.

Chayoung- Wait why did you only ask dad to attend don't you want me to attend it too?

Vincenzo- Why does that matter let it be...

Chayoung- no honey, since she came she hasn't talked to me, she didn't receive my calls. I was worried about her doesn't she understand that.

Veronica- If you cared about me you wouldn't have brought that person. You shouldn't have forced me to talk to her. It feels like you wanted me to go away.

Chayoung- Really is that what you think, you see this is what she thinks...

Vincenzo- Both of you calm down, finish your dinner and get a good night's you guys need it.

Veronica pushes the plate away and says "I don't want to eat anymore I am going to my room"

Chayoung- I don't want to eat either I am going to my room too.

[12:35 Am]

Vincenzo- where are you going?

Chayoung- I can't sleep I am going to take a walk.

Vincenzo- That wouldn't help, go talk to veronica. I know you badly want to do that.

Chayoung- Huh! Who said I want to talk to that brat. I won until she talks to me first.

[Knock knock]
[Infront of veronica's room]
[She opens the door]

Veronica- What are you doing here so late at night?

Chayoung- We need to talk

Veronica- Mom it's time to sleep right now.

Chayoung- No no open your eyes I want to talk

Veronica- Mom I am right now.

Chayoung slaps her face with two hands. "wake up wake up"

Veronica- ouch ouch. fine I am awake. Talk!

Chayoung- I am sorry...

Veronica- Huh?

Chayoung- I said I am sorry I shouldn't have done that earlier, I should have been more considerate.

Veronica- Really you wanted to say sorry in the middle of the night.

chayoung- Yeah! shouldn't you appreciate it, I couldn't even sleep because you are mad at me.

Veronica looks at her mom then smiled and hugged her mom and said "It's alright, I am not mad at you anymore"

Chayoung- Really?

Veronica-hmm, I am also sorry I shouldn't have talked to you like that at the dinner table.

Chayoung- mhm... I didn't even take my dinner and now I am hungry.

Veronica- How about I make your ramen?

Chayoung -sounds good to me... but wait!

chayoung puts her both hands on veronica's cheeks and squished them and kissed her forehead

Veronica- Yuck eomma...

Chayoung- what I am loving you.

Veronica- Stop I am not a kid anymore

Chayoung- shut up you can't even match your socks and you still need your eomma to feed you. heh acting all grown up.

Chayoung- Also are you going to see him tomorrow?

Veronica- Yeah it's his birthday...

[10:28 Am]
Vincenzo- Where is veronica?

chayoung- she went to meet Jang Jun Woo.

[11:15 Am]
[Police station]

Veronica- I am here to visit inmate number 16

Officer- I will bring him to you, you can wait in that room

[The officer walks inside the room and he follows him inside too]

Veronica- How are you doing?

Jang Jun Woo- Didn't I tell you do not to come here.

Veronica- I came to see you

Jang Jun Woo- Is it fun to visit a criminal.

Veronica- You might be a criminal but to m, you are my favorite uncle and my lifesaver If that night you didn't take me to the hospital and help me get the treatments that I needed I wouldn't be alive right now. if you didn't take me to that orphanage I wouldn't have got adopted by such a loving family.

Jung jun woo- Isn't it the same for me? would I be here if you didn't?

[6 years ago]
[Vincenzo mansion]

Ahn Seok- Sir we have found him here he is.

Vincenzo- How long did you think you could hide from me?

Vincenzo takes out his gun, pulls the trigger, and points it to jun woo. when suddenly veronica came running from across the hallway and hugged jun woo.

Veronica- Appa doesn't hurt him.

Vincenzo- chayoung take veronica.

Veronica- no I am not going, appa you can't hurt him...

Jun-woo- Veronica go inside this is between your father and me. go be a good girl.

Veronica- no if I go he will shoot you, I can't let someone die who saved my life.

chayoung- what are you talking about.

Veronica- Eomma he is the uncle who saved me from the accident that night. he took care of me all this time till I met you guys.

Vincenzo walks to veronica.

Vincenzo- He is the uncle that saved you.

Veronica nodded.

Vincenzo- Oh so I can't hurt him, appa promise you, I will not hurt him I will let him go. ok?

Veronica- promise?

Vincenzo- yes. now go to your room with eomma. trust appa ok.

Veronica went inside.

Vincenzo- I will let you go as you saved my daughter. Leave.

Jun-woo- You can take me to the police station, I will surrender to my crimes.

[ Present ]

Veronica- let's forget about the past. Here this is for you

Jang Jun Woo- what is this?

Veronica-Your favorite gummy bear jelly chocolate. Happy birthday.

Jang Jun Woo- You remembered?

Veronica- how could I forget?

Jang Jun-woo- Thank you...

Veronica- you are getting discharged soon, I will come to ang jun woo- after I get discharged I will go straight to America. Don't come.

Veronica- So you will not meet me before you go?

jun woo- I won't be able to leave if I see you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 4 46
A girl who is sold to a mafia's because of her father refuses to take care after his wife passed away but soon after her life changes whether for the...
19.5K 633 40
𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂 (𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷.) 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓽 "I never imagined that leavin...
18K 373 8
"Oh god fuck ahhh" I was moaning so loud . his head was between my thigh eating me out like i am his last meal,i can feel the knot building in my sto...
465 36 11
Note: Very slow update... If you haven't watched the drama 'Vincenzo', then go watch it, 'cause I will not be writing that much of detailed scenes...