The blinded Alpha's Mate.

By Jackoffalltrades

The 18 year old J.J. has a hard live. when she was 14 her parents died along with the beta wife thanks too a... More

1 unedited
2 unedited
3 unedited
4 unedited
5 unedited
6 unedited
7 unedited
8 unedited
9 unedited
10 unedited
11 unedited
12 unedited
13 unedited
14 unedited
15 unedited
16 unedited
17 unedited
18 unedited
19 unedited
20 unedited
21 unedited
22 unedited
23 unedited
24 unedited
25 unedited
26 unedited
27 unedited
28 unedited
29: unedited
30: unedited
31 : unedited
32 : unedited
33 : unedited
34 : unedited
35 : unedited
36 : unedited
37 : unedited
38 unedited
39 unedited
40 unedited uncecored
41 Unedited / unsencord
42unedited
43 unedited
44 unedited
45 unedited
46 unedited
47 unedited
48 unedited
49 unedited
50 unedited
51 unedited
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: 2.0
64: 2.0
65: 2.0
66: 2.0
67: 2.0
68
69
70.
71 Rejected
72 связь. душа. люблю.
73. The letter.
74 Time to go.
75 Pretend you love me.
76. Tossing wood.
77 Please be honest.
78 Time to act.
79 Punishment.
76.5 A N
80
81 breakfast shower.
A N not an update.
A/N
82 The fight.
83. Victory
84. All day long 1.
85. All night long 2.
86 Making things right.
87 Don't shoot the messenger
88 History and Law
89 High strung.
90 Growls of pleasure
91 More then you know.
92 It is time

93 the grand finally

269 5 1
By Jackoffalltrades

The ceremony was beautiful. Babushka made us promise the old texts to the moongoddes.

These texts are much the same as the human world. To have and to hold and so on.
But also. To not shift in public, to uphold the secret we have for centuries, to take care of the pack as if it were your own children. To prepare our own children for that same role.

Now, we had a little time to drink and celebrate before the moon was at its highest.
Pack members came to congratulate us as we had the cake and coffee moment of the ceremony.

We had half an hour left before we had to do what was necessary. We stood in front of the cabin. This means we had a moment of privacy as the show could only be seen from the other side. It was the first time the entire evening we got a chance to speak. "Where almost done." He whispered in a heavy voice. His eyes were just as heavy as the endorfines of the blue moon were taking effect.

I smiled up at him. The endorfines take just as much effect as they should. "I'm far from done." I told him with hooded eyes.

His smile broadened for a moment before his face turned serious. "Look, there is a certain expectancy people have of me.." He tried to explain. However, I didn't understand. "What do they expect?" I asked, sounding far to naieve. He looked away from me; he always did that when he had to tell me something difficult.

He wasn't much of a talker perse, so sometimes I had to feel it more than he said with his words. But this time, I couldn't get the feels of what he meant. He cleared his throat. "I'm the Alpha. They expect me to act like an Alpha's." He tried to clarify.
My brows furrowed a moment as my mind thought about this. As realisation hit me, my mouth fell slack. "Oh." Was all I could say before we stood there silently for a moment.

I pursed my lips, looking up at him as I stepped closer. I place my hands on his chest. "Then you better keep your mind open voor me." I told him with a stern brow.

His mouth formed a silent "oh" as his eyes were just as wide. I smiled up at him as I saw the rilisation in his eyes. I would command him without anyone knowing. All I needed to do was to be a danty little Luna as he was the big, strong Alpha.

The endorfines were taking effect. So it was time we entered the cabin because I could feel the urge to jump him. It's the effect of the high moon, like heat but with just a little more control.

We walked into the cabins centre room. The white see-through curtains are still closed.
I could make out the figures sitting in a theatre. I felt rather uncomfortable that I was about to put on a show for these peeping Tom's. The council was nothing more than a bunch of old men getting their freak on bij the show. But from what I understood, it might result in a pack wide orgie type of deal. The combination of the high moon and the indorfines radiating from the Alpha and Luna will have an effect on the pack. Not only the couples without children who wanted one. But also older couples who already have children. And singles who would start seeking out potential friends with benefits, even if they weren't mates.

'Little fox.' I suddenly heard inside my head. Than stood before me. A worried frown on his brow. I blinked, getting my head on right. 'We could try if they would let us keep the curtains closed?' Than asked. I took a silent breath before shaking my head. 'Nah. Let's just get this show going. Why don't you sit on the bed?' I asked, sounding much less confedant than usually. I steeled myself as I pulled open the curtains, keeping my eyes low, not wanting to see the crowd of people I knew.

From my perivale I could see Marcia and Ivan and the other chosen. On the other side was the council, which I promptly ignored. As I walked over to the other curtain. Glancing up, the moon smiled down at us. The red-orange huw is giving a romantic mood.

It eased my mind. I turned slowly, wanting my eyes on Than. Keeping my back towards the council, I focused myself solely on him. Stepping towards him slowly fingering the knot of the dress. With a slight smile, I dropped the dress to the floor, revealing my naked body for all to see. 'Goddes, you're beautiful '
Than whispered into my mind and soul. His eyes flicked to the high healed white shoes. A slight groan escaped his lips. I knew he liked the shoes.

With a sway in my hips, I inched closer. Until I stood between his legs. Slowly, I reached for his shirt buttons and opened his shirt up. 'You just sit and let me please you.' I stated through our link. He smirked slightly as I kneeled before him shifting from buttons to this zipper. His cock was extremely hard already. The added endorfines from the blood moon adding to the hungry atmosphere.

With a slight lift of his hips I pulled his jeans off. I licked my lips at this sight of his hardened member. His hands gripped the sheets as he sat there bare except from his shirt hanging from his shoulders.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to taste him. Licking his thickness from base to head before I took him into my mouth. 'I need you to grab my hair, let me feel you in my throat.' I asked pearing up through my lashes. His eyes darkened at my request. His hands tentivly pulled my hair together into a ponytail before setteling my hair into one of his large hands. The other settling in the nape of my neck. Together we found a pleasarable rythm as his bulbas head slightly totched the back of my throat. After a few strokes he pulled me of so I could breath. But also because it felt like he was about to cum.

As I sat there looking up at him I could see the strain in his eyes. He wanted to cum. 'You don't cum until I tell you to!' I warned him. He slightly nodded. 'Yes Luna' making me smile at his submissive awnser. His hand pushed me lightly to take his cock again. It had to apear he was pushing me.

Suddenly a thought occured inside me. The way I was sitting was putting on a show of his own. Me on my knees, legs slightly appart, my slit open for the public behind me. The thought started to excited me. Causing me to take Than his cock as deep as I could. He groaned loudly almost painfully. 'Please, Luna, I need to cum?' He asked painfully. I slowed down because of this. His eyes met mine in a panick. He wanted it badly and the feeling of his cock throbbing inside my mouth was clear. He was barely holding on as hard as he was. Slowing the pace even further en stopped letting his cock calm his throbbing. As I slowly stood in front of him. Breast perky and hard, my nipples begging for attention. His eyes where tearing up as the need to cum was still high. 'I need you to cum inside me the first time. Now give my tits some attention!' I ordered him. His eyes flicked towards the painfully hard nipples. His eyes shifting debating witche nipple deserved attention first.

He placed his hands on my hips before he lowered his head to take the right nipple into his warm mouth. I moaned lowely at the relieve I found in his warmth.
Me slit wheeped at the pleasure, the wetness already coating my thighs. Soon his hand drifted towards to the lonely nipple to give it the same attention it was craving for. I needed him inside me. After a little time where he could calm his raging cock so he wouldn't cum in seconds I stepped back a moment. Pulling Than to stand with me. 'I want you to take me from behind.' I ordered him. His eyes glissent with excitement.

However he didn't react right away. I stepped closer to him my hands on his chest. 'Listen up, your gonna grab my and throw me on the bed. Then you're going to show the pak the Alpha you are. Fuck me like you never fucked me before.' I explained biting my lip feeling myself drip from my thighs. Before I could blink I was on my stomach on the bed. Without hesistation he grabbed my hips and plunged himself inside me. I screamed in shock ad delight. This was fantastisch. 'Don't you dare cum.' I groaned between his fierce pumps. He's rythm changed a little bit before he found it again.

'Yes, ... my, ... Luna ...' Than said between thrusts. His voice painfully low. His hands slit up my back of his own accord. He seemed to understand without me saying it. One hand drifted up until he fistted my hair. His other hand found hisway around my hip in search of my clit. He found it easy enough when he heard me groan loudly. I didn't care if everybody heard my pleasure. Remembering he needed to appear a strong Alpha. "Please." I whimpered between pleasure.
''Harder Than' I comanded. 'Growl for me, and ask me if I like this!' I added quickly.

He growled lowly. "You like that?" He asked in his Alpha voice. You know the voice that would carry on into a room and silenced all inside. As did the crowed behind us. The low murmurs stopped to a halt.

"Yes, Alpha..." I whimpered softly in an deanty voice. As one would expect to hear. Than growled again. I was getting close. The growling on his part made it even faster. I was close, so close.

I whimpered. "May I please cum My Alpha?" I spoke my voice pleading for release. 'Don't you dare cum before me.!' I growled through our link.

"Yes, Little Fox." He groaned almost painfully. I could feel he was very close as wel. His cock throbbed wildly. He needed to cum soon. I couldn't imagion he would last another minute.

My pussy clamped schut as the orgasm took hold. My back arched willingly as Than pulled even more on my hair. With a force like never before he growled. In the distance I heard several gasps from the crowd. His growl just made my orgasm last longer. "My goddess, you're tight." Than hissed under his breath. I wasn't surprised he found me tight. He stilled inside me as both our orgasm subsided leaving the euforic bliss.

Slowly, Than pulled out of me, but I didn't get up right away. Than his hand left my hip as the other remained. That one hand found its way down my thigh. Than capture the small amount of cum leaking from me moving his hand around my thighs. He was coating me in his cum. I moaned softly when he stroked my slit. My smarty was still buzzing from the orgasm.

I turned around laying on my back. I wanted him too keep playing with my throabing clit. Soon enough the intensity of my orgasm was subsided. Even though Than played with my slit leisurely. As I opened my eyes, I instantly found his. He inched closer to brushed his lips against mine. His hand stil gently caressing mine an his juices up and down my puss. Lifting my head slightly I sealed our lips needing to deepen the kis.

As my tongue slipped into his mouth he slipped a couple of fingers inside me. Het did not try to dominate the kiss. Nobody could see so that part was still my perogative. The way his fingers curled inside me only fused my hunger of having him inside me. The way his girth tapped my leg meant he was ready again too.

'I need you inside me.' I demanded. Without a second thought his fingers where replaced by his willing sheeth. I groaned far too loudly upon entry.

And that's how we continued. Him pounding inside me, his cum sticking to us both. Especially my tits when I sucked him hard on my knees on the floor, and he sprayed me with his cum.

We both came between 5 or 8 times I lost count somewhere. But we still weren't saturated, and hunkered for more.
But it was time to start the other part of the ceremony.

I glanced towards Marcia wondering if she made her decision. She nodded shortly and her eyes tolled me Yes. I nodded back. "Than, Ivan and Marcia go first." I whispered to Than who was still behind me with a hand around my waist stroking the underline of my breasts. He grunted a small Hmm. That sounded surprised but also conformational. The chosen slowly entered the cabin. Galiana was supposed to go first. "I'm sorry Galiana, but would you mind if Marcia goes first?" I asked, my voice sounding horse from the panting, screaming and sucking. She nodded, stepping back to make room for Marcia.

Marcia still seemed a little hesitant. I gave her a reassuring smile, before pulling her into a hug. As I glanced at Galiana and could see disappointment in her eyes.  She knew just as wel that the first had the most succes. The hug Than gave Ivan was nothing but awkward. They tried their best to keep their manly ways by giving a side ways hug, with a strong slap on the back. Turning back to Marcia. "Now be with your Mate." I whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek. She took a deep breath to gather courage and side stepped towards Ivan. Not a word was spoken as Ivan lifted her up. Her legs flew around him as he kissed her fiercely. 

Next was Galiana. I held her tight. "No need to worry, I have a good feeling about tonight." Whispering into our hug. I pulled my head back a little to see tears swell in her eyes. It must be the endorphins high I was still on but without a second thought is kissed her. After her first shock she kissed me back, soon our tongues even where involved. We pulled apart soon after with a bright smile on both our faces. When we turned towards Than and Dimos, we couldn't help but giggle at their shocked faces. Dimos muttered under his breath. "Whit al do respect Alpha. You're Luna can't have her she's mine."
"Same here." Than muttered back in the same low tone only ment for each other, but we heard.

Dimos pulled Galaiana away and we continued through our chosen. Once we were done I could feel the tiredness taking effect. Glancing at the moon, I prayed the moongoddes would bless our pack. I felt something slipped onto me shoulders. Than was helping me in my wraparound dress. I turned to see the cabin littered with couples going to town on each other. It felt weird so see your friends and people you know like this. Even couples pairing up into foursomes. Than wrapped his armes around me.  "I'd rather have you all to myself. " He whispered lowly kissing my head. "Same" I shighed. "Let's go home." He stated as he directed me to the door. As we passed Marcia and Yvan. Who was pinned to the wall next to the door, Marcia grabbed my arm. "Leaving?" She asked, breathing heavily because Ivan was still pounding into her. I nodded.
Than was stil standing close to me. "Yea, I need some more privacy." I confessed.  Marcia nodded, "I understand that."
Causing Ivan to stop pounding into her. His animalistic desire to impregnate her put on hold. "Why didn't you say anything? If you want to go home!, Then we go." Ivan tolled her. Marcia looked to the floor. "I'm sorry." She muttered. We stepped outside the door with Ivan and Marcia behind us. I was still feeling itching whit desire. Than to as his hand kept drifting between my ass and the edge of my tit.

He was teasing me and the build up exploded just as we reached the elevator. I grabbed his neck pulling him down to me for a kiss. Next thing I knew  my legs where wrapped around Than and he had me pinned into a corner of the elevator. When I shifted as he kissed down my neck. My eyes made contact with Marcia in the same position. Them I didn't mind, a small thought crossed my mind I wouldn't mind kissing her. Suddenly Than popped into my mind. 'They are the only ones I would be okay with, but only MY cock gets to be inside you're pussy." He mind linked me and from the pulsing of his dick trapped between us I knew it excited him.

I smilled at Marcia. "You want to come back to our place.?" I asked Marcia bit her lip in thought. A little doughtfill. Ivan grunted something in her neck. Marcia groaned at this. "What about your privacy?" She asked. A giggle escaped me. "You've seen me at my worst, so I'm absolutely fine with you by my side."

Marcia smiled "Then, yes."

And that's how we ended up fucking another 6 times. Marcia only with Ivan and me only whith Than. Even of there was some occasional kissing and Marcia did eat me out once.

It was a very busy night.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

I'm so sorry it took such a long time. Let's just say life happend and actually closed whattpad for a very long time.

I hope you enjoyed the closing chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
944K 20.7K 63
**EXCERPT FROM THE STORY** "As the new Alpha of vengeful eyed pack,I thereby pass my first judgment on Ciara Acacia Jones,You are therefore demoted t...
1.1M 28.4K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
22.3K 784 47
I was getting ready to start my senior year of high school when my dad was offered a promotion in an ally pack. He was our alpha's younger brother. (...