More To Us (Bts spanking stor...

Por SmolBean02020

"But Hyung! I said I was sorry!" "And I have heard you say it a million times. But you do it again anyway! Th... Mais

Um- A/N
Living Room
Fragile
Gucci
UwU thank you- A/N
Restless
Glass and Globes
My Sick Hyung
Safe! Pt. 1
Tagged~ A/N
Safe! Pt. 2
Black and Blue
Hi~ A/N
Phobia
Jook
Sleeping Beauty
Thief
Long time no see(❍α΄₯❍Ʋ)- A/N
Moody

Breathe Pt. 1

2.5K 55 31
Por SmolBean02020

//Request from koobun_00 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧♡//

Yoongi's Pov.

"It's not yours! Give it back!", I heard Taehyung's livid voice in the hall. "Keep your hands off me jackass!", I heard Jungkook's voice retaliate. "God, give me strength..", I groan spinning out of my desk chair to stop these two once again. There has been a lot of tension in the house recently, specifically between Jungkook and Taehyung.

They have been arguing so much lately and we don't know why. The rest of my members and I have been trying to get them to tell us what all the fighting was about, but all it did was cause another screaming match between the two; which gave us no answers in the end.

That one went on until 2 am.

Anyway, their feud has been going on for three days now, but today had to be the worse one yet. If one did something small, it would send the other one into a spiral of anger and another argument would break out. It has gotten so bad, that we had to separate the two on many occasions, yet it's still not enough to keep their gawking down. It's very frustrating for the rest of us.

Mainly me, since I am "surprise babysitting" them today. Everyone else went to the store without telling me, may I mention; leaving me with these two so they don't kill each other.

They are not going to hear the end of it when they come back.

I entered the hall, a little confused at what exactly I was looking at. Taehyung was trying to take the maknae's shirt off. While Jungkook was trying to remove Taehyung's hands and pulled at Tae's hair. I don't know, but it just looked a mess. "It's not yours. What makes you think you can take my shit?!", Taehyung said.

"Fuck off! You don't even wear this anymore!", Jungkook retorted. They were screaming so loud, I was starting to get a migraine.

"Hey! That's enough!", I catch their attentions. Jungkook jerked out of Taehyung's grip and huffed. "Should I even ask what you two are fighting about now, or should I save my peace of mind?", I say a little annoyed by their bickering. I eyed the two, waiting for an answer. "Jungkook, doesn't know what the word 'mine' means. He took my shirt and-", Taehyung started and no surprise, was cut off by the maknae.

"Well, Taehyung doesn't know the 'finders, keepers rule'.. Fucking loser.", he mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Shut the fuck up! I was talking!", Taehyung shouted.

"I don't give two shits if were.", Jungkook said, getting back in Taehyung's face.

And just like that, we were back to square one as they shouted at the top of their lungs again. I sigh, thinking why did everyone leave me with them.

"Both of you shut up and listen.", I scold, pushing them away from each other. My patience was wearing thin with the two. "I am sick and tired of hearing you two talk to each other like this. You need to stop it now. You shouldn't be saying these things, let alone cussing. That's my damn job. If I have to say something to you two again, about fighting, I promise you there will be no more chances. Do you understand me?", I say firmly to them.

They looked at each other momentarily, giving one another annoyed looks. "I said, 'do you understand me?'", I say lowly. Their demeanors soften as they dropped their heads, nodding "Yes sir..".

"Good. Jeongguek, give him his shirt back.", I tell him. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked like he was going to say something back to me, but ended up slipping out of the shirt. He threw it harshly at Taehyung, "Here bitch a-", he started and I spun him around, landing harsh swats on his shorts, "Ow! Ow!".

"What did I just say maknae?", I give him a few more, before letting him go. He immediately put his hands back, rubbing the sting away. "This is it. I mean it. Now, go to your rooms.", I point at them and for the first time this week, they did something without arguing. I go back to my own room, sighing heavily as I sat back on the chair and rubbed my temples.

"Damn it.", I huff, seeing I didn't save my progress and returned to my work.

Taehyung's Pov.

"... 8... 9... 10...", I let out a deep breath after each number, letting my lungs fill and release the air.

Since the incident, with Jungkook a couple months ago, our manager decided put me in some kind of anger management or emotional counseling course I have to do twice a week. They're supposed to help me with my outbursts and calming myself down if I get overwhelmed by my emotions again. I have been doing a good job until this shit-show of a week.

For a while now, Jungkook and I haven't been able to find some kind of common ground with one another. We've been at each others throats like cat and dog. Honestly, I can't even remember why we're fighting anymore. I feel like he's still upset with me.. even though he did forgive me already. Namjoon hyung told me it would take some time for him to come around again, but I don't think he was expecting Kook to be aggressive in the meantime..

And it may not seem like it to anyone, but I'm trying my absolute hardest to control myself, but our arguments always seem to happen back-to-back and to the point that theres no time for me to calm down before the next one. Jungkook's own anger isn't helping at this point either. He just seems like he wants to fight and goes out of his way to rile me up; which in turn makes me act the way I did earlier.

I hate fighting with him..

To be honest, I wasn't even sure how much more fighting I would be able to take. I sigh, laying down on my bed and stare towards the ceiling, wishing this would all stop already. I just want to be there for him, but..

Sometimes I think there's something more that's bothering him. I can feel it. But he doesn't tell me anything anymore. Before, we used to talk every time we saw each other. Even on an easy day like this, we would talk until the sun goes down or until hyungs made us to bed-- which ever came first. Nowadays, we can't even look at each other without it becoming a problem.

It makes me sick to my stomach to remember how we used to be.

I take another breath and felt tears run down my face. I wipe them away. I felt so alone here, even though I'm not. I was surrounded by all my members.

Maybe alone isn't the right word. I really felt.. empty, like I was missing something and I hate this feeling more than being alone..

I just need to-

"Taehyung!", Jimin slapped the shit out of my stomach. I grimaced and turned over, "Ah shit- Jimin. That hurt.", I clutch my stomach. He laughed and I eyed him.

"Why don't just say 'hi' like normal person?", I scrunch my face in pain. He laughed as he changed into pajamas, "You know I can't.", he said grinning, but it quickly went away.

"Wait, are you okay?", he asked now seeing my face that was most likely red from crying.

"Yeah I'm fine..", I say. Of course he didn't believe me. He sat next to me throwing his arms around me, embracing me tightly, "Talk to me TaeTae.".

I laugh a bit. "Well, what's wrong? I didn't hit you that hard did I?", he asked.

"No, it's just.. I.. I don't know.. I guess I'm just a little stressed with all this fighting going on. I hate it all. I just wish it could stop.. I..", I start trailing off when there was a knock at the door. "Come in.", Jimin called out and Hobi hyung peeked his head in. "Are you two hiding in here? We need help downstairs please.", he told us.

"Yes hyung.", we said in unison and he left. I started to get up before Jimin gave me an encouraging nod to continue what I was talking about, "Go on.".

I looked down fidgeting with my nail, "Nevermind.. It's nothing..", I didn't really want to talk about it.

"I'm here for you TaeTae.", he said softly, rubbing my leg comfortingly.

"I know.. thanks..", I say, "Let's just go help hyungs.". I was thankful he nodded, dropping the subject all together. It's not that I didn't want to tell him, it was more like I wasn't ready to fully talk yet.

We went downstairs and was greeted to the sound Suga hyung in mid-rant, "--And if you guys leave you me like that again, I'll flush your keys down the toilet and lock you outside!", he yelled while hyungs laughed hard at him.

"Yoongi we're sorry, but you were sleeping at the time and we weren't going to wake you up so you could say 'Go away, I don't want to go. I'm clearly busy'.", Jin hyung mimicked his tone and deep voice, causing more laughter to erupt from my hyungs.

"You guys still should've asked.", he said and poked his lips out, pouting when the laughter continued. "Yoongi-ah, come on, don't pout. From now and on we'll ask every time. How about that?", Hobi hyung hugged him, also laughing wildly.

"Yeah, promise!", Jimin laughed too, squeezing himself between them to get in the middle of their hug. I stood to the side, feeling a little awkward when my hyungs' eyes fell on me. I knew they were all tired of Jungkook and I's fighting. The dark spots around their eyes was enough to prove it. I kept my head down, wanting to avoid any interaction as I waited for instructions.

I felt a hand nuzzle my hair, "Tae, why don't you put the cleaning supplies where they belong.", a voice said softly to me. I looked up to meet Namjoon hyung's eyes, he smiled sweetly at me. I could tell he knew how weird I felt right now. I gave a shy smile and nod. "It's going to be okay, Taehyung.", he said to me and somehow those words alone, were enough to get me a little more motivated about Jungkook and I's relationship. It was going to be okay again.

No, I was going to be okay again.

"Sorry Taehyung- there's kind of a lot to put up.", Jin hyung grunted as he put a big bottle of laundry detergent on the ground. He handed me some bags and Jimin swiped them before I could grab them, "I'll help him hyung.", he smiled innocently, taking almost all the bags. Which meant I had to carry the detergent bottle to the laundry room. I cursed under my breath picking it up, while Jimin giggled at me.

We entered the hall, heading for the laundry room. Jimin was supposed to be guiding me, but instead he was just blabbering about what happened in the store while I struggled to keep the detergent in my hands.

Why do hyungs always buy the heavy ones? Not only was it heavy, but the bottle was blocking my view of the hall. So when I turned the corner, I didn't see Jungkook at all and accidentally walked into him. I lost my grip on the bottle and the side of it dropped onto his foot.

"ARGH! OW DAMN IT!", he hissed, bringing his foot to his hands, and jumped around on his other.

"Oh Jungkook! I'm sorry I-", I go to him, trying to apologize, but he slapped my hand away from him.

"You did that on purpose!", he scowled. I forgot we weren't on good terms for a second.

I backed away, giving him his space, "I didn't do it on purpose.. I'm really sorry-", I try saying, but he didn't let me finish.

"Save your apology. I don't want to hear it.", he snapped, giving me a disgusted look. He groaned and massaged his aching foot. I just looked down, doing small breathing exercises.

1.. 2.. 3..

"Come on Jungkookie, don't be like that. He was trying to apologize to you. There's no need to get nasty about it.", Jimin defended me.

"I really don't care. He's been getting on my last nerve all week.", he spat.

4.. 5.. 6.. I need to get out of here.

I turned to leave, heading back to my room. I couldn't be in this hall any longer, not with him here.

"Where do you think you're going? We're not done here!", he growled and grabbed my arm, attempting to pull me back to my previous spot. I roughly broke from his grip, silently praying he would leave me be.

"Jungkook, I can't to do this right now.", I say, biting my tongue.

He scoffed, "Yeah, sure go cry about it. Make everything about you again, why don't you.".

I stare at him confused, "And what is that supposed to mean? Just because I need to step away from this argument, I'm all of the sudden 'making everything about me'?", I say, offended by his words.

"You always do! If it's not about you, you throw a fit. You're pathetic.", he said. My mouth slightly dropped at his insult.

Where is all this coming from? I don't make everything about me... do I?

No, why is he telling me this now? Is this what he's always wanted to tell me?

After all these years, we said we would be honest with one another, no matter how shitty it made the the other feel. He must have been holding all this in from me the whole time. Has he been faking everything he says to me? My mind raced over every private conversation we've had, trying to see if he was putting up an act the entire time.

Frustration was starting to consume me.

"Guys, come on-", Jimin started, but now I wanted to get my words out. No, needed to.

"You're a real hypocrite, Jungkook.", I scoff, "Look, I'm done arguing with you. It's not worth my breath. So just go about your business and leave me alone.", I eye him, shaking my head.

I knew that pissed him off, when his jaw locked and his lips moved until it resembled a snarl, "Don't fucking call me that.".

I cross my arms, "I'll say what I want, this is about me anyway, right?", I use his words against him and he didn't like that at all.

Jimin's Pov.

"Don't fight, please. Why don't we just try to get along?", I plead. I always hated when these two fought. It always got way worse than it started, then takes forever for things to get better. By the looks of this fight, it was definitely going to take forever for them to even think about making up. I sigh at the thought, knowing I was correct too. "God, I can't stand you!", Jungkook shouted in Taehyung's face, giving me more assurance of my assumption.

"Like I enioy seeing you either!", Tae blurted out. Jungkook yelled back something, but I could tell Tae was far too frustrated to hear it. His figure became tense the more Jungkook shouted things at him and inched closer each time. This was getting out of hand fast, I really have to step in.

"Stop it already!", I got in the middle of the two and put my arms up to keep a distance between them.

I put a hand on both of their chests, "You guys have to calm down. Jungook go that way. Taehyung, please count-", I tried to remind him of his exercises, feeling his irregular breathing pattern. But no matter what I said or the effort I put to keep them away from each other, it wouldn't stop the awful words they said to one another.

"You know what? Why don't you do us all a favor and just fucking leave!? Just go! We don't need you anyway!", Tae blurted out, but instantly regretted it, once he heard his words echo through out the hall. His hands flew to his mouth, covering the place the words had just escaped from. I knew he wished he could take them back, when a hurt expression now replaced the anger that once sat on Jungkook's face.

It grew very quiet.

The air was so thick with tension, I felt like I was suffocating. I looked to Jungkook, a little fearful at his stance. His eyes turned dark as if someone switched off a light. I gulped, very worried of the way things we going, "J-Jungkook.. He didn't mean that..", I stutter out. But he paid no mind to my words, only focused on the still shocked Tae in front of him.

"Fuck you, Taehyung..", Jungkook said through gritted teeth. Fury was now coursing through his veins once again. His voice was gruffed and low as he stalked his way to Taehyung. "Jungkook no! He really didn't mean it!", I tried blocking him but he roughly shoved me away and closed the distance with Taehyung. I gasped when my back smashed against the wall. My eyes grew wide as I helplessly watched him as he brought his fist up and swung with a strong force at Taehyung.

Taehyung's Pov.

"Fuck you!", Jungkook yelled and connected his fist to my cheek. I hiss in pain at the hit. I didn't have much time to react before another one landed on my arm. "Back off, Jungkook!", I push him away from me, but he came at me again. "Or what?!", he swung and I dodged it, pushing him once again.

"Just lay off, okay?!", I warn, hoping he would. I needed to calm down. I could feel my blood burning. This was too much. "Look Jungkook, I just need to-", I was cut off by his knuckles on my lower face.

I stumble backwards, feeling a warm liquid in my mouth. Blood. I wiped it with the back of my hand, staring at it in shock. I looked back to him and could easily tell he wasn't done with me, but I was with him.

I'm sick of this.

He ran towards me again and I couldn't hold back my rage. I saw red and started swinging back at him, hitting him in his cheek too. "STOP IT, PLEASE!", Jimin yelled as the fight got worse. He tried to get in between us again, but was striked by Jungkook's wild swinging.

He fell to the floor, holding the side of his face, "S-stop guys!".

I picked up Jungkook, slamming him to the floor. He grunted but took the opportunity to get back shots at me, "You asshole!".

He pushed me to the ground getting two more hits on me, "Get off me! Fucking-", I yell before I broke free and tackled him down, hitting him again.

"Hyungs! Help! Guys stop!", Jimin called for help.

"What the hell is going on here?!", I heard Yoongi hyung shout and pull me off of Jungkook.

"That's enough!", Jin hyung scolded us.

I kicked out when the maknae jumped to his feet, coming towards me to get another hit in but he too was grabbed and held away by Jin and Namjoon hyung, "Let me go! LET ME GO!", he jerked roughly against their hold, almost slipping out.

"Hey! Calm down maknae!", Hobi hyung said, also trying to pull Jungkook back.

"I don't EVER want to see you again, Kim Taehyung! NEVER AGAIN! Fuck you!!", Jungkook shouted at me.

And there it was again.

That awful feeling I have been dealing with for a long time now, came crashing down on me harder than ever.

I was truly empty.

There was nothing left to complete me. I thought for a split second that I could be whole again, but..

"No, fuck you Jungkook!", I shout as tears fell from eyes for what felt like the 100th time today. But I didn't care about my tears, my shaky voice, or the venomous words that slipped through my busted lip anymore.

I could even say I didn't care about him either. Not anymore..

.. I don't..

"Quiet!", Yoongi hyung scolded and swung my figure the opposite direction. I tried to break out of his grip, but it only grew stronger the more I resisted.

"Jungkook, lower you voice this instant!", Jin hyung scolded over the maknae's shouting.

"I said, LET ME GO!", he kept going. He nearly broke free but was pinned to the ground by hyungs.

"Maknae enough!", Namjoon hyung placed hand on Jk's neck. Jungkook laid his head sideways on the floor, grunting and breathing heavily.

"What happened? What are you two fighting about now?! Arguing is one thing, but getting into a physical fight is a completley different thing!", Hobi hyung raised his voice at us.

"He started it!", Jungkook thrashed his legs, screaming against the floor, making Jin hyung put more weight on him to keep him still.

"Fuck that! You hit me first!", I was hella pissed that he tried to pin the fight on me. I may have said some things that were out of line, but so did he!

"Shut up! L-let me go!", I could hear him on the verge of tears as he tried to kick and twist his legs some more. It made my chest ache a little, but I immediately pushed the feeling away.

Namjoon hyung sighed, looking toward mine and Yoongi hyung's direction, "Suga hyung take Taehyung to his room. We'll figure everything out in a minute. They'll stay in their rooms for the rest of the evening.", he said, "Maknae, I will let you up as soon as you calm down. Understand me?", he said lowly to the maknae, who screamed more at not being let up right away. I just eyed the noisy maknae. So annoying. Pain in my ass.

Yoongi hyung tugged at my frame, making me move to my room. When we entered he pointed for me to kneel. My throat grew dry realizing I was in trouble now. Damn it. I stared at the floor, going over what just happened in the hall, knowing my hyung was going to want an explanation. I didn't even wait for him to ask and started telling him my side of the story, while he tried to see the damage the maknae did to me.

I hissed when he lightly touched my cheek. "Taehyung, I appreciate you trying to walk away from the fight. That was the correct thing to do dongsaeng, but..", he sighed, "I-I know I'm still in trouble. I shouldn't have hit him back..", I mumble out.

After rehearing what I said to Jungkook, I couldn't help but feel bad at my words. I didn't want to imagine what he's feeling like right now, he'll probably take my hurtful words to heart..

"Stay here and calm down. I will be back in ten minutes.", hyung said. "Yes hyung..", with that he left me to my thoughts. I didn't even bother to lift my head when the door opened again a few minutes later and foot steps approached me.

I expected one of my other hyungs but heard Jimin's voice instead, "TaeTae?", he sat in front of me. I barely gave him a glance, before looking back to my red knuckles, thinking about the maknae.

I hit him really hard..

"Are you okay? You and Jungkook really fucked each other up back there.. You guys got me too.", he said jokingly, but it felt more like a reminder.

"Minnie, you know you can't talk to me right now.. You'll get in trouble.", I say to him, not really amused by his joke.

"Don't worry, I'm just delivering this.", he placed an icepack on my hands. I pick it up and look at him, "Thanks.", I wince as I place it on my lip.

"Is it bad?", I ask him, referring to my lip. He made a low sound and nodded before saying, "He got you pretty good.. but don't worry, you're still handsome.", he reassured with his squinted smile and I couldn't help but laugh a little bit, "Well, I can say the same for you. Thanks for.. accidentally taking one for me.".

"All good.", he smiled. I sigh, "I really messed up Jimin.. I never wanted things to get this bad, honest. But he just..", I groan, not wanting to continue.

"It's not really your fault anyway. You accidentally dropped the bottle and Jungkook didn't want to accept that it was an accident.", he said.

"Yeah, but maybe if I had been more careful with the bottle, I could've prevented the fight.", I say.

I felt like shit now.

I could've stopped myself from hurting him..

"But you didn't want to fight anyway. How can you keep putting the blame on yourself when it wasn't your fault to begin with?", he questioned. I thought hard over his words and couldn't come up with an answer, he shook his head at my silence. "Tae you can't keep doing that. You're putting too much pressure on yourself.".

He's right..

Why was I actually putting everything on myself? Wasn't Jungkook the one that didn't care anyway? He wanted to hurt me, he's been lying to me, and purposely pushing me to my limits. I've been beating myself up over it and taking all the blame when it was his fault too.

I know I messed up, but this stupid fight can't only be on me.

"Yeah.. you're right..", I say, moving the icepack to my cheek. He sighed and stood up, giving me a sympathetic smile, "I better go before hyungs catch me, and I end up kneeling next to you.", he said.

I nod understanding, "Thank you, Jimin.", he nodded leaving our room. I thought over and over about his question, still unable to find an answer that truly felt right. But it was obvious there wasn't an answer.

At least, I didn't think there was one..

Yoongi's Pov.

I headed to the kitchen where I hoped to find Jin hyung. When I entered, Jimin was there, sitting on the kitchen counter, while Jin hyung looked over his swelling face. "Are you alright, Jimin?", I say as hyung guided Jimin's chin to the side to inspect his profile. He lightly winced and hummed in response, "It could've been worse.".

I smile and praise him. I was proud of the his actions today. He was growing up faster than ever. But my smile, quickly faded thinking about my other two maknaes.

"That's true. But it shouldn't have happened at all.", I shake my head and tsk, "What are we going to do with them?", I say and look to Jin hyung as he went to the freezer and gave Jimin an icepack. "Keep this here, okay? I want you to go lay down for a little, while hyungs talk.", hyung said to him and placed the cold item on his face.

"I feel fine. Can I stay here hyung? I promise I'll be quiet. Please?", he asked and I raised an eyebrow, "Jimin-ah.", I say in a warning tone. He dropped his head, "Yes hyungs.", we nod and watched him go to the fridge before scurrying away.

"Those two..", Hyung sighed and turned to me, "I.. don't think I can deal with either of them now, Yoongi.", he rubbed circles on his eyelids, listening to the ruckus that was probably coming from the maknae's room. "Where's Namjoon and Hobi?", I asked, hoping the loud banging wasn't the maknae still fighting everyone.

"Namjoon tried to get Jungkook to calm down, but now he's too upset to handle the punishment. Hobi got kicked in the uh.... in the process of moving Jungkook to his room, so they both threw in the towel.", hyung said and gestured to his groin area, when speaking about Hobi's whereabouts.

"Oh.", I say understanding what he was trying to explain. He then told me what Jimin had told him about Jungkook and Taehyung's fight. I shake my head, letting hyung know what I got from Tae.

I sigh, "I'll take care of it hyung. Besides I already told the two to behave themselves earlier." I tell him, straightening up. He put his arms on the countertop, resting his head on them, "Thank you, Yoon.". I nod, leaving the kitchen. I decided I would punish Taehyung first, since he was more calmer right now than Jungkook was.

Plus, I already knew that an angry maknae was an uncooperative and bratty maknae. The banging and yelling coming from his room was proof enough. I shake my head and entered Taehyung's room to see him in the exact spot I told him to be in. Except he was now holding an icepack to his face. He kept his gaze to the floor the entire time.

"Taehyung-ah. It's time. You know what to do.", I slip off my belt and doubled it over. He stayed still, locking eyes with me. "H-hyung...", he said. "If I have to help you do it, I will add more. Now Taehyung.", I say, pointing to the bed. He quickly got himself up to his feet, sobbing as he pulled all his lower clothing down and bent over the bed. I went over to his desk, grabbing a ruler from the drawer and laid the belt next to the boy.

He whimpered at the sight of the wooden object in my hand.

"Hyung.. not that please..", he said, gripping a pillow near him. I hardened my heart and placed my hand on the small of his back. "Taehyung, I don't want to punish you but what happened today was absolutely unacceptable. You and the maknae both know better than to fight.", I say as he sobbed more.

"But I'm sorry hyung..".

"I know, dongsaeng.. I have to start now.", I say. With that I brought the ruler down, earning a yelp from him.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"Gah! Ouch! Ow!", he squeezed his eyes shut. I kept a steady pace, never letting up on the force in my swing. He started to squirm, trying to avoid the ruler, so I put more strength into the hand my that held him down.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
"N-no more hyung!", he sobbed when he couldn't move his waist anymore.

"Taehyung, you know fighting is not tolerated in this household. I warned you what would happen if you and the maknae kept up with this fighting. Didn't I?", I say to him. He nodded his head and cried out a response, "You did a-and we didn't listen.", he sobbed, kicking his legs against the strikes.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"P-please hyung! AH!", he cried into the pillow.

"I expect the both of you to do what you're told the first time. I shouldn't have to punish you to get my message through to you.", I lectured, laying the last few on his thighs and sit-spots. I lay a couple more before switching out the ruler for the belt and rubbed his back comfortingly, wanting to calm him a bit.

He did, but when he noticed the belt missing from its spot he started to cry again, "P-lease don't use the belt hyung.. I-I'm sorry I fought with Jungkook but he started it. I really didn't want to do it.", he hiccuped to me.

I sigh feeling a little bad. I already know Taehyung wasn't the instigator but still took part in this physical altercation with the maknae. But I also couldn't forget about their constant arguing and little fights this week, that both of them had their share in starting. But punishments needed to be fair and justified, which is why it's difficult to decide who deserved what punishment.

I looked at the crying boy below me and said, "I know, Taehyung. Which is why I will let you choose. You can either get 15 with the ruler on your palms or 15 with the belt on your butt.", I wager with him, since he was the one trying to avoid conflict. But he whined and sniffled, "T-those are both bad options hyung!".

I shake my head and hold back a chuckle at the his comment, "Do you want me to choose for you? Because you will not like what I pick.", I say sternly, not really asking.

"N-no sir..", he whimpered, before wiping his tears and quietly saying, ".. the b-belt..".

"Are you sure?"

"Yes sir.", he nodded.

I nod, once confirming that was his final answer before taking a deep breath, "I'm starting.", I say giving him one more back rub and starting again with the belt.

SMACK!
SMACK!
"AH- AHHA!", his legs bucked wildly, almost kicking me.

"Control your legs, Taehyung.", I say as I avoid one of his feet.

SMACK!
SMACK!
"I-I change my mind! Please- no more!", he shook his head, crying out to me.

"Dongsaeng, this was your choice and we are not going back. So hold still, we're almost done.", I remind him and continue.

SMACK!
SMACK!
"Hyung please.. O-ow f-fuck- OW!", he cried louder when I striked him harder at the swear.

"I suggest you watch you language, Kim Taehyung. Do you want me to add more?", I scold him putting a little more force into my swings.

"Ah! No sir! I'm sorry!", he hiccupped, as his body went limp from exhaustion. I laid the last few and sat on the bed, pulling the sobbing boy into lap. "Shh we're finished now. It's okay.", I rub circles on his back as he put his head on my shoulder, sobbing into my shirt.

"I-it hurts- hyung- I-", he hiccuped uncontrollably and was unable to finish his sentence. "I know baby boy, it hurts, but you understand the reason why I had to punish you, right?", I ask and he shyly nodded his head, sniffling.

"I get you and Jungkook are going through things. It has been tough on the both of you these past months, but it just cannot excuse any of these fights. Arguing is frustrating as it is and it will happen more often than you like, but I want you to understand that you should never allow it to get physical. Do you hear me Taehyung? Words already hurt enough, there is no need to leave physical damage.", I lecture.

"Yes sir.. I understand..".

"Next time you and the maknae, or anyone else, are fighting, remember to always use your words first. Like you did today. Now- I'm not saying fighting is okay. There will be times when you may have to but it is never the first option, got it?", I say planting a kiss on the side of his head.

"Yes hyung m'sorry..", he gripped my shirt tightly. "I know, shh". I rocked him until he was no longer crying. Once he stopped, I laid him on his bed, letting him rest.

"Hyung?..", he turned to me with a red nose, as I covered him with a blanket.

"Hm?"

He was quiet for a moment before saying, "D-do you think Jungkook.. hates me?", he whispered, barely loud enough for me to hear. I look at my dongsaeng, saddened that he was feeling this way. The fighting was clearly taking a toll on him and Jungkook. It was also hard for the rest of us to watch them break apart like this.

This was the worst fight between the two. Ever.

I shake my head. "No Tae. Jungkook loves you very much. One bad fight doesn't always mean that its the end. It could be the beginning of something better dongsaeng. You just have to get through the shitty part.", I stroke his hair, hoping to ease his thoughts.

He looked at the duvets between his fingers, "But I said some things.. and he.. he said he never wanted to see me again. Hyung I-", he was starting to get worked up again.

"Shh Taehyung. Don't think like that okay? You and the maknae weren't thinking straight. Did you mean anything you said to him?", I ask and he gave me a tiny headshake, "No hyung, I didn't.", he said quietly.

"I'm sure its the same for Jungkook. Just give it some more time dongsaeng. It will pass.". He nodded with his gaze staying on the duvets. I rub his head one more time, telling him to rest and exited the room with the belt and ruler; I still had the maknae to deal with.

I sigh when I reached Jungkook's door. It was much more quiet than earlier which meant I was going to walk in on an emotionally-wrecked room and a crying maknae, give or take. I knocked on the door and tried to enter but it was locked.

I raised an eyebrow, "Maknae, why is the door locked?", I ask, knowing he was in there alone. The only doors that we allowed to be locked were bathrooms and studios. The only time you're allowed to lock your bedroom is if there is at least two people in the room. We had this rule in case of emergencies and I know the maknae knows this rule well.

"Maknae!", I knock again when I didn't get a response.

I grew a little worried the more I was faced with silence. Then again, he was probably being hard headed. "Jeongguk, don't make me repeat myself again. Open this door now!", I say a little louder.

Still nothing.

"Hyung, what's going on?", Namjoon asked, coming next to me.

"His doors locked and he's not answering.", I look at Namjoon, seeing worry cross his face too. "I'll get the key.", he said, when we tried knocking again and didn't hear anything. I sigh staring at the door, 'What has gotten into these two.' I think to myself. Namjoon returned quickly, key in hand.

"Maknae, we're giving you one more chance to open the door on your own.", Namjoon said warningly, and still we got nothing.

I furrowed my eyebrows and motioned for him to open the door. And like I expected, his room was a mess but Jungkook wasn't here.

"Maknae?", I say looking around the bedroom. "This isn't funny, come out now.", I called out, becoming frantic by the second. Namjoon fluffed out his bed and shook his head, "He's not here.", his face paled. I immediately took out my phone calling the boy and the call dropped just as fast. Namjoon gave me a hopeful look and I shook my head. "Nothing..".

"Jin hyung! Hyung!", Namjoon ran out the room in a panic. I rested my palms on my face, while my thoughts raced.

My maknae was out there alone.. for god-knows how long. What if he's already hurt? Where could he have gone at this hour? He could be in danger. What if he already got hurt?!

I can't have another maknae get hurt like that again..

I shook off the thoughts. Sitting wasn't going to fix anything. I needed to get my maknae home.

Taehyung's Pov.

I fell asleep after Suga hyung left. But woke up to the sound of footsteps eagerly running around and distant shouting.

I achingly stood up, concerned at the noise and open my door to see Hobi and Jin hyung running in and out of every room in the hall.

"He's not in here.", Jin hyung yelled running into the next room.

"He's not in either of these.", Hobi hyung shook his head coming out of another.

"Oh god.. My maknae..", Jin hyung came back into the hall.

"Hyungs? What's going on?", I say walking towards them. They spun around to face me and I could now see the stress on their faces.

"H-hey buddy.", Hobi hyung came to my side and rubbed my shoulders. "How did you sleep?", I squinted my eyes at the question.

"Fine.. Hyung what's wrong? Why is everyone panicking?", I say when I heard Jimin's voice yell something from downstairs.

I immediately saw panic cross his face. He sighed and said "Jungkook's gone. We can't find him anywhere.".

"What?", my heart sunk to stomach at the announcement, "What do you mean.."

He's gone?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
//happy new year c: i hope its off to a great start for every one. i know its been a while but thank you guys for being patient with me (❍ᴥ❍Ʋ) if you're a new hi i am a procrastinator as you can probably already tell hehe (╥﹏╥)
my goal this year is to get all these drafts and current requests out my saves already omg and start on Raising Kookie again hmm xc do guys have any new years resolutions?

but thank you guys for reading and let me know how you are all feeling or feedback♡

Okiiiii byeeeeee//

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

5.7K 382 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
147K 8.4K 19
I deserve my punishment. I deserve all the name calling. I deserve for my skin to be painted black and blue. I was stupid and wasn't thinking. You wo...
406K 22.7K 20
❝I miss you so much, Y/N,❞ Jimin slurs his words at the other end of the line. ❝Can I go over?❞ You sigh, closing your eyes. You can't keep doing th...
39.2K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...