Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala

8) Challenge

9.8K 608 53
By Basictales

Aadya's Pov

It's been three weeks since the child welfare programme. It was definitely a success. All thanks to Digvijay. I was stupid to think that he would not be a good guest to invite.

In contrast he was the perfect choice.

Who would have thought that a man who seems unemotional, whom people called a stone hearted devil would be this humble to common people.

I am ashamed that I judged him initially. How I thought that kids would get scared of him but it was opposite kids were so excited after seeing him.

He is really good with children. His wife would be very lucky to have him as her husband. He would make a great father. I smiled at this thought.

As he was present at the welfare programme, the function got a good amount of attention from media houses and elites.

Because of that we were able to get a huge amount of donation and few people even sign up for the volunteership. So overall it's a win win situation for everyone.

Today me and Anokhi are going to do some shopping. So we are going to the mall. I don't really like going shopping with Anokhi as she is very picky. After shopping for hours she will buy only one or two things, this habit of her irritate the hell out of me but hey that's what friends are for. To irritate you.

But I don't want to irritate her by getting late, so I better start getting ready. We are meeting at the mall, if I make her wait she will take much more time to choose something just to irritate me.

I wore a pretty white frock and left my hair open by tying few tendrils with a silk white ribbon.

I reached the mall just in time. She texted me to meet her in cafe at the mall so that's where I went first. I met her there and we placed our order.

We sat down and start eating. We both are foodie, so food is always first for us.. Shopping can wait.

We were talking about random things. She was telling me about some guy she met last weekend at club. She stopped talking suddenly, her eyes widen as she was staring something behind me. I followed her line of sight.

There stood Vikram Rajawat in all his glory. He was wearing a light blue shirt underneath a dark blue suit. He was a sight to see. Every girl's eyes were on him. Some of them were even passing a seductive look to him and God he was enjoying the attention he was getting.

That made me think how different he and Digvijay are from each other.

Digvijay didn't give a damn about the attention he was getting and here Vikram... Looking like he lives for this attention from the ladies. They are so unalike...still so alike.

"What about Rudra ?" my subconscious mused.

"Shut up,” I snapped at my subconscious.

My Subconscious was behaving like a hoe...thinking about different men.

"Isn't she Anne Hayat ?" Anokhi asked breaking chain of my ridiculous thoughts.

I looked towards him again. And sure he was not alone. He was with Anne Hayat. A well known Film actress. She was holding his arms.

Vikram was enjoying the attention on him but it was not the case with Anne as she was glaring at the girls who were smiling seductively to vikram.

"Yes. She is Anne Hayat. God she looks much more beautiful in real life," I said.

Anne Hayat is India's top film actress. She has won multiple film awards. She is a dream girl of every men's dream. Her beauty looks extraordinary in cinema but in real life she is looking like an angel.

"I didn't know Vikram Rajawat is dating Anne Hayat," I asked Anokhi.

"Haven't you heard the rumors?" Anokhi asked me raising her brows.

"What rumours?"

"Seriously Aadya," she said rolling her eyes.

"Yes seriously. Now you are gonna tell me or what."

"Alright so the rumour is Anne Hayat is dating Vikram Rajawat. Media reports are saying that Vikram is totally smitten by her. As they are making public appearances. They think he is serious about her... She has changed him. I think the same. She has changed him from a Casanova to a one woman man," she told me.

Well I was totally surprised by this new piece of information. Vikram Rajawat and dating, this two words doesn't settled well with me.

I looked towards their table. Anne was telling him something while his eyes were on his phone as if he was least interested in her words.

Suddenly she leaned over him and kissed him deeply. The girls who were literally eye raping him just a minute ago turn their gaze away. Some of them even make a disgusted face.

"Geez... Find a room people. We are eating here," Anokhi muttered.

I laughed at her and again moved my gaze upon them. They are making out openly, her delicate bony fingers are in his dark hairs. His hands are holding her tightly against him. They are looking perfect. She is kissing him like she is marking him hers. And him... He was devouring her.. His eyes shut tightly like he is in another world with his ladylove.

I moved my gaze away from them. I don't want to look like a creep, like everyone here who are openly gawking at them. Many of them recording their private moment which is not that private.

I smiled thinking.. What if some day I would also have my man who will kiss me like no one is watching us.

I will be his world. He will be mine.

I shook my head what am I thinking not everyone is lucky enough to find a love of their life. I should not hype my expectations.

I turned my gaze again to them just for the sake of my curiosity. What I saw made me frown. Vikram was literally grimacing after breaking the kiss with her like he did not enjoy the kiss at all.

Picking up a napkin from the table he actually wiped his mouth as if now he was regretting kissing her.

“Weird,” I whispered, shaking my head at him.

....

We entered into a designer showroom. This showroom has a clothes of different labels and brands. All the brands Indian or international are available here. It's a great place to shop, plus today is sale in some brands so obviously we are not losing the opportunity.

I walked towards traditional clothing section. I was thinking about buying some designer suits. Anokhi suggested me a beautiful ethnic white anarkali suit.

"Try this," she said showing it to me.

It was really very beautiful but I was insecure that what if I don't look good in this. I am not a very insecure type of person, I am happy with my looks. I know I am beautiful as no one is ugly but the only thing that I got insecure about is my body.

I am tall and skinny, like very skinny. In times like this I get insecure about my body. What if I tried some clothes and look like a hanger, I eat a lot I am a foodie for god sake but I don't know why I can't gain weight. Anokhi must have noticed my dilemma as she said.

"Aadya just go and try I am sure you will look good."

She knows about this insecurity of mine. And she always try to cheer me up saying "you are perfect" She understands me.

Finally forgetting about my insecurities I wore the dress. Surprisingly it fits me perfectly.

I feel comfortable in it. I came outside of the changing room.

Anokhi whistled seeing me.

"Babe if I was a boy I would have surely tap that," she mused.

I giggled at her remark. I was feeling beautiful, I was feeling like a princess I started twirling in the dress. I was so happy that I can perfectly pull off this look.

"Wow it's such a dazzling dress," said a third voice.

It's was none other than The great Anne Hayat. I was stunned and by the look of Anokhi's face I can say so was she. Not only we were affected by her presence but the other people, the attendants even the manager was awestruck by her.

"Welcome ma'am. What would you like to see," he asked her politely.

"I want a dress just like she is wearing," she said pointing at me.

The manager followed the direction she was pointing. His gaze meet to me. I awarkedly smiled.

"I am sorry ma'am but that's the only piece available right now," he apologized to her.

"That's not my problem. I want a dress just like she is wearing,"she said rudely.

Rightnow she is looking just opposite of what she portrays in cinema. Not a sweet, innocent, optimistic heroine but a arrogant villain.

The manager was clearly in the state of indecision. He looked at her then at me. He knows who I am, as I often come here with Abhimanyu. Once again he tried to convince her.

"Ma'am we have many other dresses from the same brand. Would you like to see them? " he again tried convincing her politely.

"I want the same dress. If you don't have the same dress than tell HER to see some other dresses not me. I want that white dress and that's clear," she said. Stressing the word "her".

Before the manager could say anything I said.

"Can't you understand what he is saying. Buy some another dress as I am already buying this," I told her clearly.

This girl is brat. Irritating me to the next level.

"How dare you. How can you speak to me like that. Don't you know who I am. I am Anne Hayat. God dammit,"she all but shouted.

Gosh.... She is a public personality for god sake. And here she is shouting like a bitch.

Everybody in the showroom were recording this behavior of hers.

"Ma'am please. Don't get angry," manager said miserably.

"Ma'am I will show other great collections, better than this.Can you.."
He tried to convince me now..

"I will not change my mind," I declared.

Anne was burning in rage, her face turned furious red.

"What's going here? " asked another voice. It was none other than Vikram Rajawat himself.

"What's the problem Anne?" he asked her.

"Vikram I want the dress that she is wearing. I requested her to see some other dress but she is not listening to me. Behaving like a stubborn brat," she told him acting all innocent.

No doubt she is a top actress.

Vikram looked towards me. The first emotion I noticed in his eyes were of shock that changed into a emotion that I cannot express in words. He was staring at me.

What's with these men and them staring at me.

"You also stare back," my subconscious mocked me.

"Shut up," I snapped.

"Baby you will buy that dress for me naa? I will look much more better than her in that dress," Anne said breaking our staring competition.

"Yes you will look amazing in that dress," he said to his lady.

"Manager I want that dress for Anne. I will pay you double price for that dress," he said to the store manager.

"I will pay the triple price for this dress," I said challenging him.

"I will pay you five times more than the real price for that dress," he said smirking at me. Challenging me Mr Rajawat.

Oh I am liking this game very much mister. I smiled at him, his eyes lightened up seeing my smile. I guess he is also liking this game Hn.

"I will pay ten times more price for this dress," I said smiling sweetly.

He looked deep in my eyes. His smirk turned into a breathtaking smile. A silly boyish smile.

"I will pay twelve times more for this dress," he said looking at me. Amusement was clear in his voice.

Everyone was just witnessing this scenario with a stunned face. Whereas Anokhi was having a hard time controlling her laughter and Anne she was the happiest as Vikram was doing this for her.

"Okay.. I quit." I said raising my arms in surrender and went to changing room.

What kind of idiot she is fighting for a dress that already someone is trying. God bless her with some brain cells.

I came out of changing room and passed the dress to the shop attendant. Anne literally snatched the dress from her hands and went to changing room.

"Vikram I know I will look great. You can make the payment," she said.

How can a girl get so desperate for a dress.

I felt his eyes on me. I looked towards him but apparently he was busy gawking at my legs.

Man will be man

"You can stop gawking at my legs Mr Rajawat," I told him.

"Who said I was gawking at you, I was thinking about something," he said, clearing his throat. I shook my head at his denial. He was definitely gawking at my long legs.

"Whatever," I said.

He payed for the dress. Of course twelve times more of a real price.

Anne came out of the changing room. She is also looking good in the dress. Maybe better than me.

"I am feeling like a princess in this dress,"she smiled and started twirling.

Wrong move because as she twirled everyone saw a big tear in back of the dress.

Yes I ripped it.

When she noticed the look on people's face. She saw the mirror, a bright smile came to her face looking at her reflection but when she turned slightly she noticed the big rip on the back of the dress ,her face lost all the colour. It was very funny.

She turned to me and said.

"You. You did it," she said pointing a finger at me.

"I am sorry ma'am I don't know what you are talking about," I said smiling innocently.

"You bitc.."

"I dare you finish that word," I warned her darkly. Glaring at her.

Don't mess with me. I can show you hell.

Everyone was eerily quiet seeing my reaction. The words died in Anne's mouth.

I could feel certain someone's eyes on me but I didn't gave a damn to him.

Me and Anokhi left the showroom like a queen. But before going I turned around and winked at Mr. Rajawat.
After all I make him pay for nothing. Poor guy.

As we left the showroom me and Anokhi burst out laughing.

"That was amazing,"she said.

"Yes it was," I agreed.

After that we did a little shopping from different stores. Most of the time laughing at the look of Anne's face. People were recording the whole scene. It will definitely get viral. Serves her right. Arrogant girl.

After shopping for hours we left for our home. As I reached home, I saw Abhimanyu sitting in living room.

"Hey Abhi. You know what happened today," I said excitedly. Eager to share the mall incident with him.

But when he looked at me all the excitement I had drained from me. His eyes were dark, he was angry on me.

"Why did you worked with my enemies" he asked.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

....

Please vote, comment and follow🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 18.5K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
548K 14.2K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
2.4M 103K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
640K 29.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...