Call Me Daddy // NamJin FF🔞�...

By NamJin_4eva

Kim Seok Jin got a 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 text from a guy in Snapchat named NamJoon, Although it turne... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 -
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 -𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨-
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 -𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞-
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫-
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞?-
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗣𝘁. 𝟮)
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗣𝘁. 𝟯)
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗣𝘁.𝟰)
𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲? (𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐; 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒; 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐧?
!!!Authors Note (Must Read)!!!
AUTHOR'S NOTE pt. 2

Chapter 15; Last Night?

362 16 35
By NamJin_4eva

Last Night....?

"C'mon, don't play stupid with me Jiminah, I know you liked it." He said with a smirk as he tilted my chin up and started to examine my neck slyly. Seeing that smirk of his gives the thought that things are going his way. I liked it? What does he mean by that? Did I miss something? I tried to recall my memories last night, but still can't manage to remember. Not until Yoongi spoke once more.

"We didn't even get the chance to use a lube when you were already so wet," he teased. I choked with my cheeks flushed red. "Believe me or not, we just used half the pack of strawberry flavored condoms '' he stated in a tone as if he just broke a world record.

"I guess you like strawberries that much." My eyes widened with lips pursed from embarrassment.

"It barely fit in the trash bin in your bathroom so I had to go to the dumpster behind the building just to throw some of it." he let out a small chuckle, still holding me pressed against the wall. His voice was deeper than normal, which made me feel something unexplainable.

My heart was pounding so hard that it felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest soon. I tried to calm down as possible, but he blurted out something that made me freeze from the spot. "If you still don't believe me, you should have checked the trash bin in your bathroom." he snorted.

And it clicked..

The thing in the bathroom wasn't a plastic balloon......

It was a condom.

Strawberry. flavored. condom.

Yoongi-- Naked-- Bed--.

bathroom--Trash can-- condom--.

Me--Yoongi--My house--

Those thoughts live freely in my head as I finally figured out what the hell was happening and how I got myself into this predicament. Ugh!I hate it when I keep forgetting things.

No words came out of my mouth and only the sound of Yoongi's deep breathing was the only thing bearable at the moment. I can feel my veins twitching, my eyes staring down the floor, still no words between us as if we were trying to communicate through telepathy.

Suddenly more memories popped up in my head. The ice cream shop. We maked out inside a fucking ice cream shop! What if Jin hyung saw it?, but we were too busy to notice? Shit. It would be so embarrassing if he did. But maybe he didn't. if he did, he wouldn't be speaking normally on the phone with me and would have been teasing as soon as I picked up the phone earlier. But he didn't.

Before I could even get deeply lost into my thoughts, I was once again slapped back to reality when Yoongi suddenly dragged me back inside my room. He did, however, let go of my hand. Only both of us standing in front of each other with a blank expression on his face.

"Another round?" The awkward silence dies right after Yoongi spoke again but in a teasy tone. I stayed silent, not being able to utter words from all the adrenaline I'm feeling. Instead, I let out a small 'no' barely even hearable. He started to walk slowly towards me with the lust in his eyes, making me step backwards until I was once again pressed against the wall beside my bed.

I bit my lower lip when he leaned on me with only inches away from my face. He deliberately looked down on my trembling knees up to my exposed chest. "So pretty Jiminah.." he said. Suddenly grabbing me by the waist caught me off guard. I can no longer control myself when I let out a whiny moan that somehow escaped from me. "Fuck Jimin, that's too dangerous for you to release that. Now you're just making things way harder for you." He muttered out.

The atmosphere between us heatened as he lifted up my right hand above the wall and the other beside my waist intertwined with his.

The atmosphere between us heatened as he lifted up my right hand with the phone still clutched tight in my grip above the wall while the other hand beside my waist intertwined with his.

Body shivered from nervousness when we had eye contact with each other. It's been years since I had his touch and yesterday we just found each other. It just happened so fast that I can't manage to process it all in one day. Yoongi seemed to be more calm rather than excited to be back with me, but who am I to complain? The good side is that I'm back with my soulmate and that's what matters the most. Even if we had a makeout session inside an ice cream store.

"Yoongi-ah don't you think this is happening too fast?" I muttered out while trying to avoid eye contact. I can still feel his eyes glaring at me with confusion, but I chose to ignore it. "Didn't you like this last night?" he tilted his head and leaned a little closer to my face. He lifted up his left hand and caressed my cheeks with his thumb as it somehow marked its way up to my chin, tilting it up gently facing him that made me look back into his eyes.

"Tell me, Am I going to fast for you?" he asked again, but this time he was serious. At that moment I can't barely utter words again. I don't know how he does it, but he always makes me feel butterflies even in situations like this. His serious voice with that raspy deep voice of his just makes me so crazy, he doesn't even know it. Honestly, everything is going too fast, Yes. But he knows I like it 'cause it's bad.

Without thinking, I slowly leaned closer as our lips were only inches apart. Feeling both of our hearts racing against our chest with only our eyes communicating through lust and neediness. I can't control it anymore. His lips were like bait for the prey, leading me hungry for it's taste.

I know for sure that Yoongi knows what I was thinking when he bit his lower lips with a chuckle. "Shit, you know how to tease me." I mumbled.

As soon as I was about to kiss him I heard another voice that made both of us startled.

"Jiminah Why the fuck are you not answering me?!"

Oh crap--- Jin hyung was still on the phone. Yoongi gave me a confused look and then took a glance at the phone I was holding. I quickly slid myself through Yoongi's huge body so I could walk past him and talk to Jin privately.

I went and sat at the front ledge of the bed as I left Yoongi, which was still in front of the wall where I was earlier. Still not moving from his place.

"Sorry Hyung-- I was- Erhm, I was trying to find..... My..." I struggled to find a fake scenario to tell him just so he could understand why I can't be on the phone right now.

"-- My...Ah! Yes!." I continued, Finally, having a reason in my mind.

"I was trying to find my.......Salsa Sauce for--- my...N- Nachos-" I stuttered. Really Jimin? Salsa sauce? Out of all things- I slapped my forehead thinking how stupid the excuse was. But even though it sounds really dumb, Jin hyung actually bought it. Why would I complain?, he's dumb too.

"Oh..I understand.. Well... Did you find it?" he asked.

"Sadly I d-didn't...." I responded with a fake tone of despair, just so he could feel bad for me.

"So are you gonna come or....are you gonna cum?" he asked again with his cheesy humor that I'll never find funny. I sighed and slapped my forehead, getting tired of his jokes.

"Did you get it? Did you get it Jiminah?" he asked repeatedly. "Come? Cum?"

"Yes I get it hyung...." I said bitterly as I heard him burst into his windshield laughter. Ugh typical Jin hyung.

"So anyways... Are you going to come with me or not?" He asked again.

I mean I have nothing to do here in my house anyway and I skipped work so I guess I'm free. The only problem is that Yoongi is still with me, I don't want him to think that I don't like to be with him on the same roof just because of what happened last night...

Speaking of Yoongi, I turned to look behind me expecting him to still be standing at the same place, but this time he wasn't in his position. Where did he go? I didn't care to look for him, thinking that maybe he went downstairs to get something to eat.

As I turned my head back in front I almost got a heart attack. Yoongi was right with my eyes as his body was only a few inches away from mine. There he was staring at me with an indescribable but a cold expression patched in his face.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked coldly. I can see rage and furry in his eyes with his fist clenched. I was confused with his reaction at first but then I realized he was just jealous.

I turned my back to him so he wouldn't notice the smile on my face because I find him cute when he acts like this .

"Uhm- Just a friend of mine..." I said without mentioning Jin's name just so I could see how he reacts.

I heard him mutter something under his breath but I barely heard it from how low his voice was.

"A friend of yours huh...." he scoffed,he doesn't buy it. I ignored him for a moment to answer Jin again without facing Yoongi so I don't have to be guilty with the expression crept in his face.

"Jiminah, why do you keep dozing off in our call? I don't have all day yah know- There's literally a man outside the phoneBox waiting his turn and I feel like he's staring at my gorgeous ass!"

Jin blurted out as if he was rapping a song. I Sighed.

"Okay Okay just chill hyung, No ones gonna eat that ass of yours! Besides you still have your V Card, why would you let an old man steal that away from you?"

I joked out as Jin let out a small 'hmph' and from that, I can tell he was pouting from the other side of the line.

"Okay moving on--, And Also Yes I am pretty free ."

I finally settled with my choice to come with Jin, knowing that Yoongi will go to work later anyway so it wouldn't be a bother to both of us.

After Jin heard my reply he started to let out a screech to express his glee and it sounded like it came from a dying rat.

My ears..

"You sure you're not busy Jiminah? You do know I'm not forcing you on coming with me right?"

He asked in reassurance but I declined.

"NO!"
I accidentally said out loud, enough for Yoongi to hear me.

I cleared my throat and said it calmly again. "I mean no hyung,"

Out of nowhere Yoongi came back and passed me to face me again. This time he gave me a mischievous look. Damn this guys quick.

He had his arms crossed and his gaze darted on the phone. I ignored him and continued talking to Jin.

"It's totally okay, I'm not busy right no───"

Before I could even finish, the phone was taken away from my hand. I looked up confused when I saw Yoongi placing it into his ear so he could talk to the phone.

"Hey─, give it back!" I complained, trying to grab it back from him. But he placed a hand at my chest to prevent me from coming near him. He just stares at me boredly, still stopping me with no effort whatsoever.

How could a tiny man be so strong?

I gave up on protesting to get my phone when I realized it was useless and he won't listen no matter what.

Yoongi started to talk on the phone not really knowing that it was just Jin hyung.

"Look I don't care who you are but Jimin is busy today taking care of his boyfriend. Goodbye."

He said fiercely, not even bothering to let the other respond.

"What?! Who are you and where is Jim───"

The next thing I knew he ended the call and tossed my phone on the bed while his eyes were only on me.

I crossed my hands with my eyebrows clenched together. However, I'm thankful for it at the same time, now that I no longer have to worry about which of him or Jin I would spend the day with.

Yoongi it is then.

Of course, the way he acted to my hyung was rude. In the other hand, it's my fault for not telling him it was Jin hyung in the first place, clearly just wanting to see how he would act.

Jealous old grandpa.

I tried to stop a smile from forming on my face and tried to act as angry as possible.

"What did you do that for!" I let out a low yell while pouting. Yoongi just sort of stares at me, like really stares. Then a deep chuckle escaped from his cherry lips. I lowered my head and stared at the floor, blushing. Hoping that he didn't notice.

"C'mon Jiminie, we just met again afer all these years of finding you!And then you're gonna hang out with someone the next day?"

He said with a confused look. He got a point though, so I kinda felt guilt rushing up my body.

"Do you still love me?" I manage to ask without thinking. Jimin why ask him that? god you're such an idiot!

He stood in silence. I can feel his gaze on me while I stupidly pretend to mesmerized by the wooden floor tiles.

I understand him at this moment. Even I, myself, was taken aback from my own words. But why? Why all of the sudden. My mouth just speaks out for myself without a single minute to think it through.

Ugh,...

Frustrated, I tried to change the topic as the silence broke. Aplogizing over a question that would have an obvious answer for.

"Look- Don't answer that, I'm sorr-"

And yet again, my words were unfinished from him.

"We maked out inside an ice cream store, Isn't that enough proof for my Love?"

I almost choked from my own saliva as my eyes went shooting back at him.

Not the answer I expected but he isn't wrong either.
It took a few seconds right before both of us burst out laughing.

His gummy smile showed up, making my heart melt from it. He may be the type of cold guy at first,  but he is still a soft person inside.

I wipe some tears from my eyes as I felt my stomach in pain from all the laughing. As I do, I observed Yoongi. Still  chuckling over what he said.

Now that I thought of it,

Maybe We were like breathing, cause we can do it anytime, anywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 3.8K 41
Kim Seokjin is a new hired secretary for the CEO of Jeon Corporation. His clumsy Tipsy And chaotic While Jeon Jungkook was the most intimidating pe...
73.4K 5.6K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
135K 5.3K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
554K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...