Tipsy 18+

By nearlydaily

♡Kitten Series♡ 1○ Kitten 2○ Mistress 3○ Tipsy 4○ Controlled 5○ Waves 6● Time-laps 7○ Motions 8○ Conditions 9... More

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Controlled 18+

one

11.6K 208 128
By nearlydaily

I woke to sirens blaring, I looked towards the window and seen the sun rising. I turned over to find her spot empty and I noticed the smell of coffee in the air. "You're getting me coffee in the morning for once," I said.

"Well, I was going to but with that attitude, I don't know if you deserve it."

"Awe." I pouted and stuck out my lip as she walked in the room holding two coffee cups.

"But, seeing how it's your birthday... and that I love you, I suppose you can get away with it. Today only." She leaned down putting the mugs on my nightstand then kissing me lightly.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." She kissed me again and I wrapped my arms around her neck. She ran her hand up under my shirt and slowly moved her thumb over my nipple instantly making it hard, I arched my back and she smiled. "What?" She asked.

"You know what," I mumbled moving my hips up to hers, she straddled my thigh as she took both my hands in one of hers. I lifted my leg knowing it was teasing her and she sighed looking down at me.

"Be good."

"Or what?" I asked. She quickly flipped me over so I was on my stomach. She ran her hand down my back and quickly pulled off my pants, she grabbed my ass making me squirm before smacking it lightly.

"Um." I pulled away lightly.

"Yeah?" She asked smacking me again.

"Harder," I mumbled.

"I don't want to hurt you." She said running her fingers up my thigh and slowly entering me.

"You won't hurt me, Lilly," I mumbled and she thrust.

The sex was over quickly and I wrapped the blanket around me as I reached for my mug. "Was it ok?" She asked.

"It was amazing," I said kissing her. It was ok. Part of me wanted to find a club here, but I have no idea how to go about that. I doubt anyone at work knows about a secret sex club, and that's not really a part of me I want the people I've been working with for four weeks to know. I sighed and slowly drank my coffee, well looking out the window.

"So." Lilly sat up. "I couldn't afford much for you but, here." She passed me a small box. I opened it and inside was a bracelet, it was silver and had a purl with an L engraved on it.

"I love it." I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry I have to work today." She said as I put the bracelet on.

"It's ok, I don't mind."

"I love you."

"I love you too," I said kissing her. "Thank you, it's really beautiful," I said looking at the bracelet.

"No problem baby, I'm going back to my place to get ready for work."

"Ok." I walked her to the door.

"I'll see you tonight?"

"Text me when you're off." She kissed me lightly and I watched her walk towards the elevator. "It's down again remember?" I said down the hall and she sighed.

"Ugh. Your Lucky I love you." I closed the door and sighed leaning my back against the door, I glanced around the small apartment and noticed one of my plants was wilting. "You need a drink," I said going over and picking it up, as a knock on the door startled me. I looked towards the door and noticed Lilly's wallet on the couch. I unlocked the door and propped it open with my foot as I picked off my fern's dead leaves. "It's on th-"

"Don't mean to interrupt... but here." She passed me an envelope.

"Eviction notice?" I asked.

"You have 60 days."

"What the fuck?"

"If you have any questions there a number at the bottom." She turned to walk away.

"Lucy. What the fuck do you want with a hundred-year-old building?"

"You probably don't know this, but there is a lot of money in these old buildings."

"True, why would you expect a stupid Canadian to know that."

"I still don't understand what your problem is. But your not my problem anymore anyways." She stopped for a second. "Happy birthday by the way."

"Hope she helped you pick someone better." I slammed the door and started to cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 9.1K 58
This is a new book I'm writing. It is based off a little/sub and a dom. This is a lesbian book. Just read an enjoy 💜
18.9K 420 24
Riya wakes up naked on a bed. Her head aches from the hangover. As she calms herself she remembers glimpses of last night... She had sex for the fir...
82K 3K 19
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
661K 8.7K 31
" You know you look good under me" I rolled my eyes " I know I would, prefer top though." She smirked " good luck topping me Hayes." She said in a d...