Greenflames

Por Lexi_Triper

What happenes when Kai is in a bad state of depression because he keeps his feelings bottled up about his fee... Más

✴Information✴
I Never Would Have Guessed
The Next Morning
Zane, Nya, and The Phone Call
The Note
The Truth
Questions
"Lloyd looks so cute sleeping."
Greenflame?
Blushing
Trying To Hide,But Why?
"Not Alone"
When He Finds Out
Lloyd Learns The Truth
The Next Peaceful Morning
The Suprise
When The Time Is Right...but not now
When The Time Is Right...Now
Getting Ready
A Sorta-Celibration
The News!!
I AM AFRAID!
Home...And The New News
"He Hurt You!!"
Someday Maybe
(Almost) Everyone Learns The Truth
Meeting Mia
The Good and The Bad
The Appointment (Teaser)
The Appointment (Offical)
The Really Happy Chapter where the Gender is Revealed
Names and Baby Shtuff
Truth and baby shuff
November 15, 2015
The Twins
~=~The Next Book~=~
ITS OUT!

How It Started

5.2K 117 27
Por Lexi_Triper

~Kai's POV~
I kinda knew that when Lloyd came on the Bounty there was something about him him....that strangely drew me toward him. I didn't wanna be but I couldn't help it. I ended up telling Nya and she promised she wouldn't tell anyone. And I am thankful for that.

•One night on the bounty•

~Kai's POV~
Everyone went out to dinner except me. I didn't wanna go so I played sick. They bought it...except for Nya she knew I didn't wanna go because I didn't wanna be around Lloyd. But not in a bad way. In a good way, it is the best for the both of us.

I was watching TV when a commercial came on and the backdrop was green. But not any ordinary green. It was emerald green like his ey-no...no Kai he doesn't like you like that and you shouldnt like him like that. "Hehe, I am so stupid to think that Lloyd likes me back. Nice going Kai, real childish."

That is nothing new, I am always telling myself that. I went to my bathroom and got out my blade. I can't believe I do this to my self. I pulled up my pants leg and pressed down but not to hard.

One...Two...Three...Four

I stopped and something stopped me from doing any thing more. I usually cut about 9-10 times before I stopped. I put the blade away and cleaned myself up. I went back to the living room and saw that commercial again. I am not sure what drives me to speak but I did. "I-I.....I love you Lloyd. I have since I met you. You don't need to tell me that you don't like me because I already know you don't."

I crawled over and lied down on the couch. I am not sure if it was my mind because I was half sleep when I felt a light kiss on my cheek. It felt so real but then I dreamed about Lloyd and realized it was probably a dream.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 36 5
Kai feels bad about the way he behaved when he first met Zane. He comes up with a plan to make up for his sometimes-inconvenient flirty nature; to "f...
84.8K 3.6K 98
After his parents died, Kai became the new Maharaja of the kingdom of Ninjago. One would think such a young man couldn't successfully rule a country...
161K 3.7K 94
Kai and Cole have feelings for each other that they don't quite know how to express it for fear of rejection. But hey love usually finds a way right...
75.7K 2.1K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...